Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old (24220 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Davido / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Genevieve @32, Says She Didnt Know She Was 7 Months Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by venorite(m): 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
Checkout Pics of Davido watching Channel O when he was 7 Year Old

He Tweeted: "Pics of Me Watching Channel O Africa When I Was 7, Lol Who Knew I would Win Best Newcomer 2012 Channel O Awards !! #iBelieve..."

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by Abujafood: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
In this Pix, he almost looked like a star in the making!
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by homesteady(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
he is lucky dat he has begged wizkid 4 forgiveness......if not!! I would have insulted d living day awt of him....#teamWIZKID

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by pryzlez: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
And this made the front page...fucking unbelievable ... So no more sensible topic to grace the front page again... I SMH...mstcheeeeeew

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
thats destiny..i believe also..3rd to comment ..just sayin
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by huninaija(f): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
Why is his head shaped like dry plantain? The head still nor dey grow! grinlipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by mrcrome: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
wow.. nice
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by medacares: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
No 6 yepeeee
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by invectives(m): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
dany2k: thats destiny..i believe also..3rd to comment ..just sayin
you are fourth to comment.no price sha.how did dis make front page?SMH
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by condralbede(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
He dont look like davido to me.
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by johnstar(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hu cares. undecided, will dis make our goat (4 runner) grin cheesy come bck 2 life undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
He will soon tweet his pic wen her mum was changing his pampers at 3months

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by vision2050: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
The boy fine oo but he get ogo for head
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by moneyhungry(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija: Why is his head shaped like dry plantain? The head still nor dey grow! grinlipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by ihebrooke(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
Picture of a dog listening to music 4 years ago.

Mtchew!

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by elari(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
somebody call 911. The mods must be kraziee

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by swtchicgurl: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
when his mates were reading! tongue
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by moneyhungry(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
homesteady: he is lucky dat he has begged wizkid 4 forgiveness......if not!! I would have insulted d living day awt of him....#teamWIZKID
u be confirmed JONKI man.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by SisiKill1: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
This types of topics are posted on the Front Page because they are sure to elicit the usual "And this made the front page" comments from the front page monitors, even more comments from people insulting/supporting the front page monitors and before you know it the "non-front page worthy topic" is going on to 15 pages . . .and we all know what that means ko?

Same thing with the garri comments, the more unworthy the thread, the more the garri comments, the more the garri comments, the more they were banned which in turn increased the number of members in the garri gang. . .with all of them waiting for the next thread where they can post their comments and be banned again and again and again...thus feeling like rebels without cause.

Yep, nothing gets our juices flowing than the thought that we are defying some higher authority and Seun, God love him, knows this and has just capitalized on it.

If you guys were really offended about the caliber of topics making the FP, the best way to show it would be not posting on it at all but since we all know it ain't about that. . .y'all just wanna pretend to be offended so you can post your "how does this affect the price of. . .whatever inane thing that pops into your head".

Hey, as far as I am concerned, it is a win win situation and I have no issues with that. Just wanted y'all...the enabler and the enabled to know we got your number.

Carry on! cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by zumarock8(m): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
RUBISH.
wrong thread.
just passin
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by IgboMrsValley(f): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
The kid is cute
Igbo Valley GirL hollerrrrrrrr kiss
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by nairalady(f): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
nice pic wink
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by IgboMrsValley(f): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
it really is though smiley
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
zumarock8: RUBISH.
wrong thread.
just passin

grin

@topic he was a cutie then too.
and he's still fine. smiley

[img]http://mo4africa.files./2012/05/davido.jpg[/img]

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by SisiKill1: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
*Kails*:

grin

@topic he was a cutie then too.
and he's still fine. smiley

[img]http://mo4africa.files./2012/05/davido.jpg[/img]

He is cute. . .no denying that.

One of the very, very, veeeeeeeeeeery few CLEAN LOOKING celebs to come outta Naija.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hello... My name is BrainRex....
I am one of the "December 21st - End of the World"
Survivors, if there's anyone else still out there,
anyone at all, please let me know, and I will find
u ..
cry=))

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by Shaw007(m): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill: This types of topics are posted on the Front Page because they are sure to elicit the usual "And this made the front page" comments from the front page monitors, even more comments from people insulting/supporting the front page monitors and before you know it the "non-front page worthy topic" is going on to 15 pages . . .and we all know what that means ko?

Same thing with the garri comments, the more unworthy the thread, the more the garri comments, the more the garri comments, the more they were banned which in turn increased the number of members in the garri gang. . .with all of them waiting for the next thread where they can post their comments and be banned again and again and again...thus feeling like rebels without cause.

Yep, nothing gets our juices flowing than the thought that we are defying some higher authority and Seun, God love him, knows this and has just capitalized on it.

If you guys were really offended about the caliber of topics making the FP, the best way to show it would be not posting on it at all but since we all know it ain't about that. . .y'all just wanna pretend to be offended so you can post your "how does this affect the price of. . .whatever inane thing that pops into your head".

Hey, as far as I am concerned, it is a win win situation and I have no issues with that. Just wanted y'all...the enabler and the enabled to know we got your number.

Carry on! cheesy
super story forward sLash taLes bY MOonLight. . .

**heavY yawN**

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by Olamyyde(m): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
Reasons why this made the front page:
1) specific nlanders are becoming more paranoid and demented everyday(probably because of d nigerian economy)
2) the op is on a diet of 1 square meal per day consisting of only gar*i(mods dont ban me) and dried toothpaste
3) the mod that put this on the FP is crazy about davido
4) sensible topics on nairaland are now invisible to mods

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by dridowu: 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
Cant believe so many useless topic making the front page
*******throw up*******
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
Nice one. Cant wait to see picture of 2face watching adult movies when he was 5years old. grin

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
A fan of davido anyday,anytime.
Re: Picture Of Davido Watching Channel O When He Was 7 Years Old by dondada1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
Nairaland has to SHAPE UP or SHAPE OUT
This is becoming Ridiculous,Cant even find a good topic on the front page
THINKING OF LAUNCHING MY OWN FORUM

BULLLLLLSSSSSHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sani Aliyu Dandawo Is Dead / BBNaija Gifty On Set With Shan George And Ngozi Ezeonu (Photos) / MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.