Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? (2096 Views)

Am Confused Guys / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Seriously Confused Guys Please Help A Friend Out. His Cousin Is Pregnant For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
I never believed the Word LOVE truly existed until now! Three years ago I met this girl in the university, n she's really pretty! I never summoned courage to approach her until a year, we later became close friends and I started falling in-love with her! At first I didn't know what to classify my feelings for her , maybe,because I never believed in that word called LOVE! I asked her out months later and her responds was like "she would love to be my GF but she already has a BF,whom she Loves so much(and that BF eventually turns out to be a friend of mine)! I later confirmed that my feelings for her was indeed LOVE when I received signs and requests from other pretty girls to be their boy-friends But I refused becus no one makes me happy except HER, am currently single but I just can't get her out of my mind! And simultaneously don't want to betray my friend too! What Should I do guys? How can I forget her? If u had such similar experience, how did you tackle it?
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
Don't end up being a backstabber. She belongs to ur friend at least for now. And for the sake of friendship just forget ever seeing her.

I suggest you involve urself in other tasking things and before u know it. She's gonna fade from your memory.
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by k2039: 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
I later confirmed that my feelings
for her was indeed LOVE when I received signs and requests from other pretty girls to be their boy-friends But I refused becus no one makes me happy except HER, am currently single but I just can't get her out of my mind!

This is'nt love, you are just strongly infatuated to her. I think you love struck not in love at all.

How will you feel if your friend snatches your girl friend for you?.
The earlier you move on, the better for you, you have to understand that she is taken.

Love is objective and really knows when to let go.
Trust me if you love her, you would want her happiness, since she is happy in her relationship then you just have to remain friends with her.
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by olumaxi(m): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
1st put ursef in ur friend's shoe..ao wil u feel if som1 is tryin to snatch ur gal?..i'l advise u dont spoil d gal's relatnshp..beta stil,wait til they r seperatd

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by iamtheprincipal: 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
The late coming of your desire for her has already cost you much and keeping her in your heart wouldn't be a good idea since She is already with your friend, who mustard the courage to go for his heart desire when yours failed you.
I'd advice, you stay away from her and try erasing her thoughts from your psyche.
Always think of how you would react, if you were in her boyfriend's shoes?
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by k2039: 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
I have been in your shoes so I know how you feel.

Isaiah 4:1 gives me hope always, we have more ladies than men.

You will find someone better than her, trust me you will, there are thousands of ladies like her and their are even more who are better than her.

Only of recent did one of my crush let me know she had a boyfriend, all I did was move her phone number to my sim, no calls and sms, after a week I got over her.

Channel your energy to being the best you can in everything you do and you will be surprised at the quality and caliber of girls that will chase you.
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
K20 n candy!! Thanks guys!
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
Thanks guys
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by Pysam(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
You dey craze why you want thief person babe
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by ik121: 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
Small pikin seekin advice. The las tym i sought 4 ds kinda advice was in my junior secondary. Abeg leav ur friend's babe cos if ur friend hapn 2 be my type u jus wudn't hv a 10% clue of wat i cud do 2 u.
Dia r many chicks errwhere my friend, too numerous 2 even choose frm. Look around.
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by Beync(f): 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
Let it go
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by huninaija(f): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
@op you never loved her in the first place, do you know what love means? If you did you would pursue her till she leaves or chases her bf away na wa oo!! Kids these days sha just abusing the word love, love don suffer am sha chai!!
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
ik121: Small pikin seekin advice. The las tym i sought 4 ds kinda advice was in my junior secondary. Abeg leav ur friend's babe cos if ur friend hapn 2 be my type u jus wudn't hv a 10% clue of wat i cud do 2 u.
Dia r many chicks errwhere my friend, too numerous 2 even choose frm. Look around.
. Thks 4 the advice! But y do u call it a childish problem?? We are all humans man ,everyone is fallable! Once again THANKS
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by mashnino(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
mtcheeww....

smh....
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
k2039: I have been in your shoes so I know how you feel.

You will find someone better than her, trust me you will, there are thousands of ladies like her and their are even more who are better than her.

Only of recent did one of my crush let me know she had a boyfriend, all I did was move her phone number to my sim, no calls and sms, after a week I got over her.

Channel your energy to being the best you can in everything you do and you will be surprised at the quality and caliber of girls that will chase you.

God bless this comment. OP, take this advice, u will sure find solace in the wisdom it possesses. Goodluck!
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by fuckluv(f): 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ezechinwa: I never believed the Word LOVE truly existed until now! Three years ago I met this girl in the university, n she's really pretty! I never summoned courage to approach her until a year, we later became close friends and I started falling in-love with her! At first I didn't know what to classify my feelings for her , maybe,because I never believed in that word called LOVE! I asked her out months later and her responds was like "she would love to be my GF but she already has a BF,whom she Loves so much(and that BF eventually turns out to be a friend of mine)! I later confirmed that my feelings for her was indeed LOVE when I received signs and requests from other pretty girls to be their boy-friends But I refused becus no one makes me happy except HER, am currently single but I just can't get her out of my mind! And simultaneously don't want to betray my friend too! What Should I do guys? How can I forget her? If u had such similar experience, how did you tackle it?
could this be love?
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by heywhytech1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
Bro. I truly understand what u are going through, but as a very good friend u ve to keep the spirit of friendship and just look else for someone that will love u to her bone. I had similar encounter with a childhood friend. She remain ur friend's lover for now, even later she is forbidden for u,take heart bro.
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by Mynd44: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
7 billion people on the planet, there are more females than male which means more that 3.5 billion females and you fell in love with her?

Dude falling in love might not be a choice as most times we find ourselves there but staying in love is up to us. You can decide that you both cannot be together and walk away instead of starting a chain of events that might not be satisfatory to anyone
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by omega25red(m): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
there is nothing you can do because she already told you she has a bf. you must be real confident in yourself to think that their is even an option besides waiting for their relationship to fail (this is pathetic by the way)

its ok to be in love but when the circumstances are not in your favor you just have to move on. one thing i do respect about you is the fact that you didnt get in a relationship with another girl while you care about someone else which would probably lead to you hurting that person. Try to just be patient, either your feelings for her would go away or she would be single again and you can give it a try.

seriously though, don't spend your time waiting for a woman who is unavailable. work out your feelings and give your love to someone who is available.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by duni04(m): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ezechinwa: I never believed the Word LOVE truly existed until now! Three years ago I met this girl in the university, n she's really pretty! I never summoned courage to approach her until a year, we later became close friends and I started falling in-love with her! At first I didn't know what to classify my feelings for her , maybe,because I never believed in that word called LOVE! I asked her out months later and her responds was like "she would love to be my GF but she already has a BF,whom she Loves so much(and that BF eventually turns out to be a friend of mine)! I later confirmed that my feelings for her was indeed LOVE when I received signs and requests from other pretty girls to be their boy-friends But I refused becus no one makes me happy except HER, am currently single but I just can't get her out of my mind! And simultaneously don't want to betray my friend too! What Should I do guys? How can I forget her? If u had such similar experience, how did you tackle it?
Free the girl. Always d best thing to do

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by mastersr95(m): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
u loving someone else girlfriend? even when you find out that the boyfriend is your friend you still sticking around waiting for what? waiting for them to break up? so you can take your friend's left over? love is an illusion for the weak ''Use your head man'' and move on
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by Theben(m): 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
grin
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by Theben(m): 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mynd_44: 7 billion people on the planet, there are more females than male which means more that 3.5 billion females and you fell in love with her?

Dude falling in love might not be a choice as most times we find ourselves there but staying in love is up to us. You can decide that you both cannot be together and walk away instead of starting a chain of events that might not be satisfatory to anyone
The 2006 census showed that there are more males than females in Nigeria. The reason isn't farfetched. Females are more subjected to ritual killings, some females are lost after r:ape, some die as a result of their subjection to physical abuse and due to poor health facilties in Naija, there is also an escalated rate of maternal maternity. That said, there is still a large number of female to choose from.

@op, you mentioned in your post that you have some female admirers, that alone has made everything easy for you. Go for one of these admirers, use her as a buffer till you recover completely from the crush you described above. Obviously, what you feel for that girl isn't love.

The advice from k2039 is also spot on. Look for things that would discourage you from thinking about her. Develop hobbies like playing chess, reading (not romantic novels o, cos it would just aggravate your wahala) and even writing. Hang-out with friends especially the females. With time, what you feel now would be history. Pele, i've been there before too grin
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by Mynd44: 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
The 2006 census was flawed and we know that. Don't let's derail further
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
Theben:
The 2006 census showed that there are more males than females in Nigeria. The reason isn't farfetched. Females are more subjected to ritual killings, some females are lost after r:ape, some die as a result of their subjection to physical abuse and due to poor health facilties in Naija, there is also an escalated rate of maternal maternity. That said, there is still a large number of female to choose from.

@op, you mentioned in your post that you have some female admirers, that alone has made everything easy for you. Go for one of these admirers, use her as a buffer till you recover completely from the crush you described above. Obviously, what you feel for that girl isn't love.

The advice from k2039 is also spot on. Look for things that would discourage you from thinking about her. Develop hobbies like playing chess, reading (not romantic novels o, cos it would just aggravate your wahala) and even writing. Hang-out with friends especially the females. With time, what you feel now would be history. Pele, i've been there before too grin
LOL!!!!!! Very true! Thanks
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by milkymesh: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2012

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
k2039:

This is'nt love, you are just strongly infatuated to her. I think you love struck not in love at all.

How will you feel if your friend snatches your girl friend for you?.
The earlier you move on, the better for you, you have to understand that she is taken.

Love is objective and really knows when to let go.
Trust me if you love her, you would want her happiness, since she is happy in her relationship then you just have to remain friends with her.
Why is ur name k2039? U shld hv used love-doc, bcoz u giv good advise on Romance sec
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by fitzmayowa: 1:14am On Dec 26, 2012
k2039: I have been in your shoes so I know how you feel.

SECONDED
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by k2039: 4:50am On Dec 26, 2012
Wizee: Why is ur name k2039? U shld hv used love-doc, bcoz u giv good advise on Romance sec
gringringringringringrin
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2012
k2039: gringringringringringrin
. Hello Love. Doc!!! Happy new year in advance!
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by ITbomb(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2012
ik121: Dia r many chicks errwhere my friend, too numerous 2 even choose frm. Look around.
That is the mistake some guys make, they go about sleeping around thinking ' all hole na hole ' but when stung by the luv bug, u go see another world entirely
Re: Am Confused Guys!!!! What Should I Do? by k2039: 9:47am On Dec 26, 2012
Ezechinwa: . Hello Love. Doc!!! Happy new year in advance!
Thanks, happy new year in advance, wishing you a fulfilling, glorious and romantic new year.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Appreciating Ladies Pix Of Facebook / Why Do Ladies Become Funny When Optionless Set In? / What Is Your Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.