Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Any Political Science student Online Pls I Need Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Political Science student Online Pls I Need Help (4497 Views)

Africa's First Student Online Community / Any Uniosun Student Online / Student Online Assisgnment Assistance, Help Is Here By Bravehomesolution.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Political Science student Online Pls I Need Help by 01awelewa(m): 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
1. (a) Highlight and explain the main contributions of the behaviouralists to the study of politics
(b)Is it possible to use scientific method to study/analyse political phenomena and have valid conclusion (s)? Give reasons for your answer
2. Discuss the relationship between power, influence, authority and legitimacy within the context of the Nigerian State
Re: Any Political Science student Online Pls I Need Help by paulcr7: 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
I can help o.how can we meet
Re: Any Political Science student Online Pls I Need Help by 01awelewa(m): 12:28am On Dec 25, 2012
paulcr7: I can help o.how can we meet

Thanks brother,Where did u stay?
Re: Any Political Science student Online Pls I Need Help by paulcr7: 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
I stay in Ilorin but i will be going 2 skul soon(OAU)
Re: Any Political Science student Online Pls I Need Help by pwiz(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Any Political Science student Online Pls I Need Help by rightclick1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
[quote author=01awelewa]All political Scientists are not politicians and not all politicians are political scientists not more than three pages AND Discuss the relationship between power, influence, authority and legitimacy within the context of the Nigerian State AND (a) Highlight and explain the main contributions of the behaviouralists to the study of politICS.

Awelewa let me help u out.You can called me on this no 07040104252 for further assessment. I will answer your questions.

Assignment pos 111 2013

All political Scientists are not politicians and not all politicians are political scientists ? Discuss.

Political science is a social science discipline concerned with the study of the state, government, and politics. Aristotle defined it as the study of the state. It deals extensively with the theory and practice of politics, and the analysis of political systems and political behavior.

Political scientists "see themselves engaged in revealing the relationships underlying political events and conditions, and from these revelations they attempt to construct general principles about the way the world of politics works." Political science intersects with other fields; including economics, law, sociology, history, anthropology, public administration, public policy, national politics, international relations, comparative politics, psychology, political organization, and political theory.
A political scientist is an expert on the history, development, and applications of public policies and international relations. Professionals usually specialize in a particular field, such as conducting research and surveys on public opinion, advising politicians and important government officials, or providing commentary on policy decisions. A political scientist might work for a specific government office, private research institution, university, or a nonprofit awareness group.
Political science is an exciting, ever-changing field that is appealing to professionals with many different interests. Many people choose to become political scientists because they want to improve current social and economic conditions. They may work in government agencies or nonprofit organizations to develop statistics and advocate public awareness. Experts design and conduct surveys and research projects to analyze poverty rates, pollution levels, water and food quality, the condition of roads and public structures, and the effectiveness of government initiatives, among thousands of other variables. They use this information to write reports, educate officials and the public, and promote change. A skilled political scientist may work for a specific politician or official, conducting research and providing expert advice on political decisions. He or she might specialize in certain types of policies, such as international affairs, Homeland Security, health care, education, or business development. Professionals help lawmakers determine the need for new approaches to public policies and suggest ways to achieve success.
Some experts in the field choose to become print or broadcast journalists, where they can offer facts and opinions to the public about current affairs and political decisions. Others become very involved in categorizing and analyzing historical political information. In addition, a knowledgeable political scientist might choose to teach college courses either full- or part-time. Some experts with strong credentials and public appeal even run for office themselves. To become a political scientist, an individual is usually required to obtain at least a bachelor's degree in the field from an accredited college or university. Many professionals pursue advanced degrees to improve their knowledge, credentials, and job opportunities. After graduation, most new political scientists work as assistants or interns for up to two years after graduation to learn the fundamentals of the job and hone their investigative and reasoning skills. Experienced political scientists in most fields enjoy ample room for advancement to senior advisor and lead researcher positions. Experts who wish to become professors at the university level are usually required to hold doctoral degrees and complete additional requirements to gain certification.

4 Likes

Re: Any Political Science student Online Pls I Need Help by 01awelewa(m): 7:12am On Jan 02, 2013
Happy New year!Wow,thanks brov....I so much appreciate the help.U made my day brov?Thanks

1. (a) Highlight and explain the main contributions of the behaviouralists to the study of politics
(b)Is it possible to use scientific method to study/analyse political phenomena and have valid conclusion (s)? Give reasons for your answer

Discuss the relationship between power, influence, authority and legitimacy within the context of the Nigerian State

Thanks for the help brov!
Re: Any Political Science student Online Pls I Need Help by Saylawchar(m): 7:26am On Jan 05, 2013
[quote author=right click][/quote]

can you pls provide answers to the two (2) remaining questions?

2. Discuss the relationship between power, influence, authority and legitimacy within the context of the Nigerian State

I look forward to hearing from you bro, you can ff me on twitter, my handle is @saylawcharles

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Any Political Science student Online Pls I Need Help by simpafy: 8:05am On Jan 17, 2013
Highlight and explain the man contributions of the behaviouralist to the study of politics.
Is it possible to use scientific method to study/Analyse political phenomena and have valid conclusion
give reason for your answer
Re: Any Political Science student Online Pls I Need Help by kunletade(m): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2013
01awelewa: All political Scientists are not politicians and not all politicians are political scientists not more than three pages AND Discuss the relationship between power, influence, authority and legitimacy within the context of the Nigerian State AND (a) Highlight and explain the main contributions of the behaviouralists to the study of politics

this guy you be thief ohhh...No be U.I Assignment be this...
Re: Any Political Science student Online Pls I Need Help by rotipsmith: 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2013
He is here to seek information and I don't see anything bad in that. He needs it and he inquiry of it. Good Job and is there anything I can you with? I already submitted mine and I would love to be of help to accomplish yours
Re: Any Political Science student Online Pls I Need Help by 01awelewa(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
rotipsmith: He is here to seek information and I don't see anything bad in that. He needs it and he inquiry of it. Good Job and is there anything I can you with? I already submitted mine and I would love to be of help to accomplish yours

Thanks brov,help me wit the last question.
Re: Any Political Science student Online Pls I Need Help by ivcraig(m): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2013
Very interesting blog we have here. Let' make frequent comments and discoursions. This is am avenue for sound education.
Re: Any Political Science student Online Pls I Need Help by Splufyk: 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
paulcr7: I stay in Ilorin but i will be going 2 skul soon(OAU)
wats ur username on 2go....pls i nid u 2 help me ansa some questions about political science in o.a.u
Re: Any Political Science student Online Pls I Need Help by kaka22(m): 12:00am On Dec 17, 2013
01awelewa: 1. (a) Highlight and explain the main contributions of the behaviouralists to the study of politics
Solutions.
1a.
I). They made political science to be scientific in its approach.
II). Behavourists introduced empiricism into the study of political phenomena.
Note: the most important contribution of behaviourists to political science is the introduction of scientifism in political science.

Prior to 2nd world war, political scientists made use of traditionalism. Traditional approach was unscientific in nature. The unscientific nature of traditionalism made it impossible to theorise and predict political phenomenon. It should be noted that no political scientist predicted 2nd world war. Second world war caught them unaware. Another event that made political scientists to embrace behaviouralism was the neglect of political scientists during 2nd world war i.e no political scientist was used during the war. Sociologists, economists etc were made use during the war. These reasons and others made political scientists like David Easton, Charles Merriam among others to introduce behaviourism into political science. Behaviourism was/is scientific in nature and it enable political scientists to theorise about human behaviour. Theories were developed. Theories like System theory, Elite theory, Group theory, Structural-functionalism... It should be noted that political scientists borrowed and adopted behaviouralism from sociology. The migration of political scientists from Europe to USA also contributed to the introduction of behaviouralism.
Re: Any Political Science student Online Pls I Need Help by internetbaze: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
[quote author=rightclick1 post=13633056][/quote] pls also help me on this question.. Absence of war is not an evidence of peace pls reply bbm 5C1FB1D8 or whatapp 08134201089

(1) (Reply)

See The Huge Snake Killed By Students Of Benue State Uni Medical Sch In Makurdi / 8 Of The Most Mysterious People Of All Time / Bayero University Kano,admission 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.