Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram (27646 Views)

US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times / Kwankwaso Dares GEJ:“Send Soldiers You Deploy For Elections To Sambisa Forest / GEJ To Send Soldiers To Mali To Fight Islamist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
Africom here I come - hellfire missiles coming to a city near you... grin
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
obamaobama: guy u ar a fool boko haram have kill more than 2 thousand innocent citizen u ar here talking rubbish.oya US soldier pls come to nigeria quikly b4 the kill innocent nigerian finish

Are you a Nigerian?why do this to your country
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by huninaija(f): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx: Africom here I come - hellfire missiles coming to a city near you... grin

angry
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx: Africom here I come - hellfire missiles coming to a city near you... grin
This is not funny,and it will set our country many years back.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by konami001: 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
This is so pathetic. A lot of my ignorant brothers are just spewing sh**t with their mouth in support of the US army coming to Nigeria. It is clear you are all children and do not really know what is going on in the World today. Classic Nigerians falling for the more than obvious problem--reaction--solution scenario. I am very sure your leader will fall in head first and plead for the US soldiers to come rescue Nigeria. I am so ashamed of everything Nigeria...You all better change the name of your Country to Nigeriastan now, because once the bombings start, there is no end to it. Go ask Pakistan and Afghanistan. The good news is anyone who digs up a pit for us, shall fall in it. One day, America will be forgotten just like the Roman empire.

"When the missionaries came to Africa, they had the Bible and we had the land. They said “let us close our eyes and pray.” When we opened them, we had the Bible, and they had the land."

7 Likes

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija:

angry

kiss tongue You know everywhere the yanks go - they always end up with psyops, covertly creating problems, bomb first policy, and end up creating a military base there... I was just seeing into the future and telling naija people what the end game is... wink
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by MistadeRegal(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
It only shows how weak Nigeria is!
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
olas2u:
This is not funny,and it will set our country many years back.

More reason why Nigerians need to say NO to them...

Once they get involved, they'll turn everything into a never ending problem...
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by stephenponti(m): 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
illuminati:Antichrist conspiracy gaining ground in the nations in preparation for armageddon?
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by huninaija(f): 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx:

kiss tongue You know everywhere the yanks go - they always end up with psyops, covertly creating problems, bomb first policy, and end up creating a military base there... I was just seeing into the future and telling naija people what the end game is... wink

If they don't already know, then we're doomed! Libya should be a recent good example to jog there memory! How long oh sweet africa? cry
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by konami001: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx:

More reason why Nigerians need to say NO to them...

Once they get involved, they'll turn everything into a never ending problem...

Very correct, once they are involved, you will see terrorism all round Nigeria. East, South West and North. They will start creating more terrorists to have more excuse to linger around. However, I am very afraid, nothing will stop them. The agenda for Nigeria has been mapped already. Like Libya and now Syria. Nigeria is just too important to them to overlook.

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
Say no to Western Intrusion into your Political Disputes

Nothing is done for free.

The Us are Snakes..... tongue
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija: America we don't want or need your soldiers, abi is it by force again? We all know you're still yet to tackle the insecurities affecting your country yet you want to come and tackle boko haram and knock nigeria back into a tiny village! You are all liars and scammers. What good have you done to libya after ousting gadaffi? What good have you done to iraq after ousting saddam hussy? I beg nigerians if you know what's good for your life you better protests against this disgusting vile news! sad

-----^Listen to this Woman.

SSA Political Matters must be handled Internally.

It's just going to cause More Division.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija:

If they don't already know, then we're doomed! Libya should be a recent good example to jog there memory! How long oh sweet africa? cry

Are you sure Nigerians can discern that, even if it were to be smashed on their faces?? grin

Most of them are so pro-American, they sing the yank national anthem everyday without stepping a foot in the country - the yanks can't do no wrong to most Nigerians... grin

Most Nigerians on this forum supported America and NATO in Libya, except for a select few... grin

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Ozonna(m): 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
konami001: This is so pathetic. A lot of my ignorant brothers are just spewing sh**t with their mouth in support of the US army coming to Nigeria. It is clear you are all children and do not really know what is going on in the World today. Classic Nigerians falling for the more than obvious problem--reaction--solution scenario. I am very sure your leader will fall in head first and plead for the US soldiers to come rescue Nigeria. I am so ashamed of everything Nigeria...You all better change the name of your Country to Nigeriastan now, because once the bombings start, there is no end to it. Go ask Pakistan and Afghanistan. The good news is anyone who digs up a pit for us, shall fall in it. One day, America will be forgotten just like the Roman empire.

"When the missionaries came to Africa, they had the Bible and we had the land. They said “let us close our eyes and pray.” When we opened them, we had the Bible, and they had the land."

Would we have fallen into this problem if our Northern Brothers hadn't been (and still) sponsoring Boko Haram?

Please let's stop saying that US is interested in our oil, cos they've started massive oil exploration and in no distant future oil will be below $20 per barrel.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
konami001:
Very correct, once they are involved, you will see terrorism all round Nigeria. East, South West and North. They will start creating more terrorists to have more excuse to linger around. However, I am very afraid, nothing will stop them. The agenda for Nigeria has been mapped already. Like Libya and now Syria. Nigeria is just too important to them to overlook.

The sad apart is that they'll do everything possible to achieve their aim even if it means bombing everyone in Nigeria into smithereens... Just look at the number of people that have died in Syria, yet the only thing they care about is Assad - freaking blood sucking neo-cons and neo-liberals hiding under R2P(responsibility to protect) and humanitarian intervention...

I weep for humanity!

3 Likes

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by lekzyn(m): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
[quote author=olas2u]

You can sell your country at any price.You will end up a refugee and you will understand when its already late. Boko haram started as a result of our leaders neglect and corruption. if not for this our so called leaders boko haram do not supposed to av exist in d first place and it is even getting worst everyday. i believe non of ur family or friends av been attacked by dis boko boys. let there be a lasting solution to this killings
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by ChinaMade: 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
the amerrricahn will alwayz remain filthy vile beast, i pray for proper naija gal

naija peeeplez dont tink wit dey small brainz

amerrricahn no good

no bueno
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Sweetgurl2(f): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
الملكي فوق الله:

-----^Listen to this Woman.

SSA Political Matters must be handled Internally.

It's just going to cause More Division.

Seconded! Just like they did with Sudan. The US have not fixed any country they have just worsen the situation. They would turn Nigerians against Nigerian even worse than it was ever and would ever be. Pls take notes of other nations that the US have tried to so call assist and see what is left of those nations today.

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by GUNSLINGER: 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
U ppl will regret diz if u allow dem in. Mark ma words
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by ChinaMade: 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
Sweet.gurl:

Seconded! Just like they did with Sudan. The US have not fixed any country they have just worsen the situation. They would turn Nigerians against Nigerian even worse than it was ever and would ever be. Pls take notes of other nations that the US have tried to so call assist and see what is left of those nations today.

dii amerrricahns onlii objective is to divide conquer and steal all d wealth

amerrricahns very sinister.

many naija peeeples tink wit di small brainz, you must tink wit dii big brainz.

because amerrricahns always tink wiff evil intentionz

you are proper naija gal tongue
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by huninaija(f): 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx:

Are you sure Nigerians can discern that, even if it were to be smashed on their faces?? grin

Most of them are so pro-American, they sing the yank national anthem everyday without stepping a foot in the country - the yanks can't do no wrong to most Nigerians... grin

Most Nigerians on this forum supported America and NATO in Libya, except for a select few... grin

Please tell me you're lying? Oyinbo is laughing all the way to the bank! He's still got his mental slaves going strong! Uncle Tom's, sell outs and all i mean we have them in the form of a government, so what else is needed? Need to learn some of his mind control techniques still, so i can put them to good use wink
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by GUNSLINGER: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
If u can't shut ur wife up, then no one can do it for u. Any1 who will try will end up banging ur wife 4 u. Don't let dem yanks in, deh will create more problems.

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by strangest(m): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
DivideUs:
grin grin grin

The fact that you think they are coming for the north that's what is sad about ur statement, anyways they r highly welcome

May be you did not read the writeup... it says bh...

The terror threat from al-Qaida linked groups in Africa has been growing steadily, particularly with the rise of the extremist Islamist sect Boko Haram in Nigeria. Officials also believe that the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, which killed the ambassador and three other Americans, may have been carried out by those who had ties to al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb.

http://news.yahoo.com/army-teams-going-africa-terror-threat-grows-082214765.html
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by studyineu: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Please stay back. Nigeria is finished be dat.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by GUNSLINGER: 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
A WISE MAN SEES EVIL AND RUN BUT A FOOL GOES IN AND GET PUNISH. Nigerians be wise and deal wit ur own problems. U r warned.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija:

Please tell me you're lying? Oyinbo is laughing all the way to the bank! He's still got his mental slaves going strong! Uncle Tom's, sell outs and all i mean we have them in the form of a government, so what else is needed? Need to learn some of his mind control techniques still, so i can put them to good use wink

I'm not lying, babes... I've been oxymoronically labelled anti-west on this forum by Nigerians despite being from the west albeit still a proper naija - that's the naija mentality... I bet all the anti-war and anti-imperialism white folks in Europe and America are also anti-west to them... grin

Most of these folks have been indoctrinated beyond salvation and I gave up on them time ago... It's just sarcasm when I chat to them now, I can't be ars.ed to argue with them anymore because they'll end up calling you anti-west and a conspiracy theorist... grin

Mental slavery, uncle tom-ism, aunt tomasina-ism, spook-ism, coconut-ism, and sellout-ism are the bane of Africa and Nigeria - the dark continent... undecided undecided

Oyinbos have got them on the chokehold! grin
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by MistadeRegal(m): 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
What a pity for Nigeria and Nigerians that some people still do not understand what is going on in this case. But soon you will all understand. To leave our own MILITARY FORCES and go to seek another country's military force assistance. NIGERIAN SOLDIERS GOD BE WITH YOU ALL AND REWARD ALL YOUR STRUGGLES.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by OmoEziokwu: 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx:

Mental slavery, uncle tom-ism, aunt tomasina-ism, spook-ism, coconut-ism, and sellout-ism are the bane of Africa and Nigeria - the dark continent... undecided

What more can I say?
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Originalsly: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
dulphines:
what kind of threat does Nigeria pose to US, according by u? I will agree with u if u say they hv interest in our oil bt threat, we'r not their match. Talk of Iran as threat, then i'll hit like.
How does Iran pose a threat ro the US? Did the US send troops to Egypt or Libya? ...and which country that the US helped is now better off? Iraq? Egypt? Libya? ...and after helping...do they ever leave?... still in Afghanistan and Kuwait. Was Al Queada in Iraq? Libya? If the US gets involved in Nigeria so will Al Queada and then in comes the UN to begin bombing runs. Like I said before....Libya and Nigeria have very good oil and sooner or later the US is going to find a way to get a foot in Nigeria and controll its oil before the Chinese do. Does the US ever intervene in any country that doesn't have a natural resource that they want? Some people need to really understand how the US operates and not swallow the bait it lovs to dangle. Divide and rule is still rhe order of the day.....pit Muslims against Christians...then they step in and rule.

4 Likes

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
Acecube: blah blah blah... I'm tired of hearing trash like '' he said boko haram is in my cabinet ''... Coz bottom line is that mr president haven't a clue...

If you have nothing to say it is better you keep quiet than for you to post idiotic and pointless comments.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
Originalsly: How does Iran pose a threat ro the US? Did the US send troops to Egypt or Libya? ...and which country that the US helped is now better off? Iraq? Egypt? Libya? ...and after helping...do they ever leave?... still in Afghanistan and Kuwait. Was Al Queada in Iraq? Libya? If the US gets involved in Nigeria so will Al Queada and then in comes the UN to begin bombing runs. Like I said before....Libya and Nigeria have very good oil and sooner or later the US is going to find a way to get a foot in Nigeria and controll its oil before the Chinese do. Does the US ever intervene in any country that doesn't have a natural resource that they want? Some people need to really understand how the US operates and not swallow the bait it lovs to dangle. Divide and rule is still rhe order of the day.....pit Muslims against Christians...then they step in and rule.

We still have troops in Japan Brah

Real Talk

..We Never Leave.....

Once we fuhhck a biitch she becomes our Baby Momma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed / Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike / Gunmen Kidnap 5 Wedding Guests In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.