Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram (27647 Views)

US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times / Kwankwaso Dares GEJ:“Send Soldiers You Deploy For Elections To Sambisa Forest / GEJ To Send Soldiers To Mali To Fight Islamist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by babaireti(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
Otenestbestyaho: That's very good news,US hate muslims very much,i pray they come and slaughter muslims in large number,lets us c who wil cry like a babe,islam where peace bcome pieces

You are daft,so you want the US to kill your fellow countrymen all for hate reasons,the west would come to plunge you into a bigger mess the way they did in Iraq,Libya,Egypt,Somalia and the likes.
So wize up Zombie
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by ak47mann(m): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
GUN_SLINGER: If u can't shut ur wife up, then no one can do it for u. Any1 who will try will end up banging ur wife 4 u. Don't let dem yanks in, deh will create more problems.
GUN SLINGER cool
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by bakarya(m): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
No wahala if dey unjustly kill our ppl usin cover of terrorism den it'll b a joy fightin dem
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by jamst(m): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
death to dis-United State of Zionist...death to Israhelli-zionist...we are not afraid to fight the enemies of Islam
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
God bless the United States Of America! I hope they pay us in return with gas and more gas smiley
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by otumfour(m): 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
mmmustapha: If US soldiers enter Naija, I go leave 4 Ghana coz dis Us soldiers r worse dan BH in killing innocent soul

undecided u get visa?
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Orpelin: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
Chima_Adeoye:

Boko Haram sponsors are already afraid
grin grin grin grin
Record shows that U are far away from here and U dont know fully BH & Nigerian politics.
Not minding so many common issue we share, it seems u are a baby in nigeria & int'l politics most esp wrt africom & nigeria political unrest.
The US antecedent is enough as evidence.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Otseh: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
Otenestbestyaho: That's very good news,US hate muslims very much,i pray they come and slaughter muslims in large number,lets us c who wil cry like a babe,islam where peace bcome pieces
Thank God you know that America hate Islam. very soon you will also find out that their hatred for Islam is the origin of terrorism in Islam. they do all these to get people to their side to hate Islam. Do you know even as they hate Islam, the religion is fast growing there. You want them to come to Nigeria and kill all muslims abi? mind you, when a stone is thrown into a market, you cannot predict on whose head it will land.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
jamst: death to dis-United State of Zionist...death to Israhelli-zionist...we are not afraid to fight the enemies of Islam

وستبقى الولايات المتحدة يعانون من غضب الله

الحمد الله تعالى

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Biafrarep(m): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
Obama should move the entire CTU team, complete with Jack Baur, Curtis, Tony Amelda, Cloe O'brian et al, to Abuja. I guess this is going to be a pulsating action film, albeit live one. There is no hiding place for the Jihadists. Bring it on Obama, the drones and guided misiles but please study the geography of Nigeria very well, we in the south are law abiding citizens. Conversly, Any collateral damage on the areas excised by Gideon Orkar, would be acceptable.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Sweetgurl2(f): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
jamst: death to dis-United State of Zionist...death to Israhelli-zionist...we are not afraid to fight the enemies of Islam

Enemies of Islam... Pls dont fool urself like the middle east did and now they are dying in silence. The US are not enemies of anything but whatever is a threat to finance or resources that are valuable to them. This has nothing to do with religion... BH and the FG refusing to do anything about it has just given them an excuse to enter Nigeria and plunder and you are behaving exactly the way they want you to behave... its a trap. They will use you guys to kill each each other as they have with other nation. Ppl with you kind of mentality would help them destroy and plunder ur own country LOL. Anyway let me arrange visa's for the few family members i have to leave that place.

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Metallurgist: 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
If the these jewish crusiders set foot on 9ja then one can conclude its game over for these nation, both BH and the americans hav won, a simple explatiion is that BH hav been trying to pitch Xtain against muslims with little success but the coming of these blood thirsty vampires will change everything, first the will kill innocent muslims without regards then the muslims having habours angers against these global muslims killing machines will take action, i know by known u will be thinking more muslims blood if the attack these sophisticated americans but thats where u ar wrong and they know the muslims will look for revenge on any thing that has to do with america, xtainity being one and xtains included and there where u come in, if this scenario continues it will suit these americans by given them access to nigerian oil and BH by given them legitimacy to fight this jewish crusiders, but i hope for none of this to happen

3 Likes

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Biafrarep(m): 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
Now I understand why the US army recruited Nigerian native speakers of Hausa and Igbo sometime ago, the picture is getting clearer. Oh how I wish I was one of them, so I could pay back this murderers in their own coin.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by martinosi: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
confusion247: This is a welcomed development. They should come with drones and many missiles. Boko haram should be ready to welcome them in northern Nigeria.

U R A IGNORANT FOOL..STUPID NIGERIAN LIKE YOU....
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by martinosi: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
strangest: hope they can differentiate between the north and the rest of the country

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by martinosi: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
Table Leg :
Drone? hehehe ... Now that is whatsup!

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ozonna:

Would we have fallen into this problem if our Northern Brothers hadn't been (and still) sponsoring Boko Haram?

Please let's stop saying that US is interested in our oil, cos they've started massive oil exploration and in no distant future oil will be below $20 per barrel.

You still need a lot of education.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by martinosi: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
goddyjay: greAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 cheesy

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by nagoma(m): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
confusion247: This is a welcomed development. They should come with drones and many missiles. Boko haram should be ready to welcome them in northern Nigeria.

They should also tackle kidnapping in the south -East and generally look after the oilfield making them safe.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
martinosi:

Do you blame him,when he does not have electricity to read anything.Blind man
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
Biafra rep: Now I understand why the US army recruited Nigerian native speakers of Hausa and Igbo sometime ago, the picture is getting clearer. Oh how I wish I was one of them, so I could pay back this murderers in their own coin.

Spook!!

And I wish I could slap some brain cells into your deficient and malfunctioning brain!! undecided

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Ozonna(m): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
olas2u:

You still need a lot of education.

Please do educate me
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by dady12: 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
GEJ have already called on US for security assistance, that ideal is not a welcome development because america are very clever,when you invite them for breakfast ,after breakfast they will wait for lauch ,they will alway go around a country where they can obtain multual benefit in the name of help,you dont see them helping any country without a mineral,in fact ,why are we called independent nature,calling on US means that we cannot governed ourselves,the problem of boko haram can be tackle if and only if GEJ want to put an end to this insulgency ,if GEJ want to share this country by inviting US ,i think it will a better option not for boko haram ,but he should know that america are just like a cameloen,they change their colour when invited for help,let us be wise

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by otumfour(m): 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
olas2u:

Do you blame him,when he does not have electricity to read anything.Blind man

grin grin grin classic grin grin
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by fatimah24: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
we would b happy to die Dan to stay nd watch dem treat us lyk shit. Nd for ur info, u think dey r on ur side ryt? Bt mark my words in d near future, u'll say sum1 on nairaland told u dat dey r lookin for a way to create the new world order, dats is 1 govt in d world. They want to rule all u ignorant fools bt u won't understand now.pls they should come so dat u'll all knw d plane truth why d u.s r always pokin their noses in other country's matters.ignorance is a serious disease.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by cap28: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
AFRICOM WE HAIL THEE!

WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by decepticos(m): 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
Truth: we as humans can are selfish.
In this senario a lot of possibilities abound, lets just say in d most decent way that comes to mind dat 2 countries (china and d u.s.a) are trying to not court but colonise us one (the former) uses our poor productivity, and its vast manpower/money to say da least, while the other seemingly has little economics to offer and sees the perfect excuse violence, (yet they think us babaric and backward). BH like Hussiens bio-weapons or nuclear weapons or watever is just the ultimate excuse.

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by cap28: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by OmoEziokwu: 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
Probably the end of the entity called Nigeria is near. undecided
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by redsun(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
2015 is at hand.Even the little the ignorants have will be taken from them.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by cap28: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
boko haram = US intelligence - nigeria is about to get shafted big time by Uncle Sam

Goodluck Jonathan is a CIA agent and puppet he has no power or control over anything that goes down in nigeria.

the united states are fighting for control over nigeria's vast oil and gas reserves with China and boko haram is america's weapon - remember ivory coast , remember how france and the united states used rebel forces from burkina faso to invade and remove Gbagbo in order to place their puppet - IMF lackey Allasane Ouattarra in power- europeans will stop at nothing to retain their position of dominance in the world order.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike / Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari / How Aisha Is Stealing Show In Buhari’s ‘Next Level’ - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.