Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram (27645 Views)

US To Send Soldiers To Nigeria: New York Times / Kwankwaso Dares GEJ:“Send Soldiers You Deploy For Elections To Sambisa Forest / GEJ To Send Soldiers To Mali To Fight Islamist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by ogorwyne(f): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ are not coming to fight. They are coming to train soldiers. Most nairalanders dnt understand this,and still don't wana ask qstns.

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by cap28: 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
confusion247:
USA military is highly welcomed. We want them to come with enough drones and missiles. Boko haram and northern muslems should prepare for the jihad they started.

keep being a dumb fool, go and check US's history - what has been their relationship with africa? are you aware that they were working in collaboration with the aparthied govt of south africa prior to Mandela's release, did you know that they supplied the aparthied govt of south africa with surveillance equipment to enable that govt keep in place their police state and subjugation of black people in that country? are you aware that american mining corporations have millions of dollars worth of investments in south africa and therefore have an interest in ensuring that the white minority continue to own all of the natural resources in taht country, you nigerians think you are smart but are the most st.upid and foolish imbe.ciles i have ever come across in my life.

if they couldnt help liberia a country that they sent their ex slaves to do you seriously think its you dumb idi.ots in nigeria that they will give two fcks about?

for your information the majority of west african slaves that were shipped to north america, the carribean and south america were of nigerian origin.

they picked the white man's cotton, tobacco and provided the free hard labour that made the united states the economic powerhouse that it is today, now they have come back to take over the entire african continent while fools like you continue to wallow in ignorance.

5 Likes

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by elrony(m): 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
Gunsound: Wether d american like d Muslims or not dey cant still do anything, ISLAM IS BEYOND UR IMAGINATION. WITH PRAYERS WE SHALL WIN THEM!
Mugu...carry ur extreme religion nonsense comot 4 dis thread...1diat
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by SimplySEA(m): 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
As much as i hate to see d US land on our soil, i'm so tired of d present state of security in dis country courtesy of Boko Are Ram! Dis is a case of d devil or d deep blue sea....! Difficult choice
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by cap28: 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by jamst(m): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
@all4naija,u ar a f.ool
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by nex(m): 12:00am On Dec 25, 2012
Nigeria too should send soldiers to USA to help them tackle the issue of those crazed gunmen obsessed with shooting up educational institutions all over their own country. Or is that not Boko Haram too?!

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 25, 2012
cap28:

keep being a dumb fool, go and check US's history - what has been their relationship with africa? are you aware that they were working in collaboration with the aparthied govt of south africa prior to Mandela's release, did you know that they supplied the aparthied govt of south africa with surveillance equipment to enable that govt keep in place their police state and subjugation of black people in that country? are you aware that american mining corporations have millions of dollars worth of investments in south africa and therefore have an interest in ensuring that the white minority continue to own all of the natural resources in taht country, you nigerians think you are smart but are the most st.upid and foolish imbe.ciles i have ever come across in my life.

if they couldnt help liberia a country that they sent their ex slaves to do you seriously think its you dumb idi.ots in nigeria that they will give two fcks about?

for your information the majority of west african slaves that were shipped to north america, the carribean and south america were of nigerian origin.

they picked the white man's cotton, tobacco and provided the free hard labour that made the united states the economic powerhouse that it is today, now they have come back to take over the entire african continent while fools like you continue to wallow in ignorance.

Majority of Nigerians are not interested in learning.
They are more comfortable sitting back and swallowing whatever the media feeds them.
I used to get exasperated when NLers just jump into idolizing the US and seeing them as the messiahs that are only interested in wiping out the 'Islamic scourge' but after some time I just stopped taking their idiocy seriously. I don't have power to vex again abeg grin
Whoever wants to remain stupid can go ahead and remain stupid.

4 Likes

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by cap28: 12:10am On Dec 25, 2012
jamst: @all4naija,u ar a f.ool

that's an understatement
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Rossikk(m): 12:46am On Dec 25, 2012
Sweet.gurl:
The day the U.S. declares Boko Haram a Foreign Terrorist Organization is the day the west has begun to seize Nigeria. The search for terrorist organizations is an excuse to plunder, decimate and occupy.

For a girl you're very clued up.

3 Likes

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 25, 2012
Can imagine all those Nigerian bigmen become refugees .They will die faster than normal
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Hardfact: 1:16am On Dec 25, 2012
Ordinarily US has no business coming in. But since our leaders seem too busy with the disease of amassing wealth and appear incapable and clueless as to how to silence them Boko what do you expect?
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by FILEBE(m): 1:26am On Dec 25, 2012
Wow! Is Jack Bauer coming sef?
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 25, 2012
You can call me any name you want after reading the words i'll put in quote, but don't ask me of the reasons. Always remember i said “no foreign force will come into Nigeria for any purpose whatsoever”
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 25, 2012
For those of you calling people who wants the US army to come and help put an end to the boko haram menace all sorts of names, you probably don't know what it feels like to lose a whole family to bomb blast.
For those of you in support of what i can call d intrusion of the US army,it's either u don't know da d solutions 2 d boko haram problem doesn't lie outside 9ja or you've simply lost ur pride as 2 seek help from those who r nt beta than u.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Rossikk(m): 2:22am On Dec 25, 2012
enigma_otr: You can call me any name you want after reading the words i'll put in quote, but don't ask me of the reasons. Always remember i said “no foreign force will come into Nigeria for any purpose whatsoever”
I actually believe you. I doubt the US will be so foolhardy as to bring in their troops to Nigeria. They will be decimated, and they don't need that embarrassment.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 25, 2012
الملكي فوق الله: Smh.

Let them fight their own Battles.

These are the Same Nigerians who call us Akata, and Brag about selling us as Slaves, for mirrors and gun powder grin
Dumb a**!
We can always f8 our battles without any help 4rm some over rated white morons.How much of help did we get from d US durin d civil war da threatened d very existenc of d country? We overcam it n so we wil now
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by emmaebi: 2:46am On Dec 25, 2012
Dey can send their drone 2 naija, as long as they won't relocate boko haram 2 d south. Wen naija govt and security agencies cannot solve dis boko problem, lets try d US if dey can.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Omarbah: 3:53am On Dec 25, 2012
Well if this happen, GoodLuck will certainly leave power. Nigerians from both the North and South
will rally against him and his government for allowing a foreign country to invade them. Unless they
willingly accept being colonized. In case Nigerians forgot, Libya is messed up so is Iraq. They will destroy
Nigeria, and then force Nigeria to use the oil money sold to them, to pay American companies for the "reconstruction"
of Nigeria. Every West African should be outraged by this. If Nigeria is occupied by these bastards, it will the 1950s and
1960s all over again.
emmaebi: Dey can send their drone 2 naija, as long as they won't relocate boko haram 2 d south. Wen naija govt and security agencies cannot solve dis boko problem, lets try d US if dey can.
You know this is how Africa was colonized? When one ethnic group is attacked, the others claimed it was not their concern. That's how they all sat around and before they realized, the dogs were making the rules.I can accept internal problems. But when an outside country attacks, everyone should
hold hands to cast them out.Do you think the US care one bit about Boko Haram?Who has the oil in Nigeria, isn't the South?If they come to Nigeria, it will certainly be for the South. They care about the oil. Shit is getting scare and they want to secure it. The gulf of Guinea is their new target.

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Vado(m): 4:32am On Dec 25, 2012
Facking BH apologists scattered all over the thread having cold feet already. Whether US is here to plunder is seriously not my concern right. They cant rip up us off more than what these bunch of mediocre politicians are doing. What matters right now is exterminating bh menance which our govt is incapable of. How do you place mineral resource over precious human lives. Oh yall want nigeria degenerate into an6ther Mali before the necessary intervention is done. Maybe if ever lost your mom dad siblings to the savagery of bh, you understand what it feels like to be helpless and not get justice.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Marv650(m): 5:08am On Dec 25, 2012
Naval sadiq: U.S:A does not have the interest of nigerians at heart oh!we pose a threath to them and these is one their mischievous plot to finally devide these country.we dont want their help.they should stay away from nigeria or else their end as nation has come.
grin
Naval sadiq: U.S:A does not have the interest of nigerians at heart oh!we pose a threath to them and these is one their mischievous plot to finally devide these country.we dont want their help.they should stay away from nigeria or else their end as nation has come.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 25, 2012
Most wonderful news.

I hope they can establish a base in Nigeria somewhere.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 25, 2012
I just hope nobody will call for a rally against the US coming in to help tackle BH!
No one bothered to post videos extolling African love or call for rallies against BH as they continue to kill mainly non-muslims, FG forces and bomb churches in the North.

The wanton killings by BH got us here and the Northern elite and masses have done practically nothing to date to help - you can't eat your cake and have it.

Granted the presence of US advisors will serve as fodder to recruit more Islamic crackhead militants. Still the US have the tech and skills to get Shekau and other key BH members, like they got Osama.

Gov Amaechi got foreign forces to train some Policemen in Rivers State and it showed in how they markedly reduced instances of kidnapping in PH.

The same people who complain about the lack of skills and tech of the Nigerian security forces and constantly compare them to their better equipped and better trained western counterparts are now complaining over assistance to help develop the capability of our Security Forces.

If u don't want the US in, then stop the killings.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 25, 2012
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Metallurgist: 6:43am On Dec 25, 2012
The solution to BH problem is not military but political,economical and lastly ideological, without corruption, poverty and injustice groups like BH cant even exist, and anyone who taugh by just using military force u can solve everything is st-pid, and should learn his lesson from the american invasion of somali in nineties, and those cheering at the coming of the americans probably dont hav any relatives up north or ar ignorant of how inter-mixed nigerians ar in our major cities, the point is it nigerian blood(both muslims and xtains) that will flow
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Metallurgist: 6:49am On Dec 25, 2012
TroGunn: I just hope nobody will call for a rally against the US coming in to help tackle BH!
No one bothered to post videos extolling African love or call for rallies against BH as they continue to kill mainly non-muslims, FG forces and bomb churches in the North.

The wanton killings by BH got us here and the Northern elite and masses have done practically nothing to date to help - you can't eat your cake and have it.

Granted the presence of US advisors will serve as fodder to recruit more Islamic crackhead militants. Still the US have the tech and skills to get Shekau and other key BH members, like they got Osama.

Gov Amaechi got foreign forces to train some Policemen in Rivers State and it showed in how they markedly reduced instances of kidnapping in PH.

The same people who complain about the lack of skills and tech of the Nigerian security forces and constantly compare them to their better equipped and better trained western counterparts are now complaining over assistance to help develop the capability of our Security Forces.

If u don't want the US in, then stop the killings.
it good that u admit BH spare no muslims and the truth is they hav kill more muslims than xtains, that bein said, yes americans hav kill bin laden but to what effect, its alqaeda or the taliban active or not, the solution is not military as the root of the problem is not millitary but corruption,injustice and poverty
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Bright90s(m): 6:52am On Dec 25, 2012
huni_naija: The fear of africom is beginning of wisdom! Let those who have hear make them ear oo i don talk my own oo lipsrsealed
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by enest4all: 7:04am On Dec 25, 2012
GOODLUCK MUST NOT ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN. NIGERIA IS BIG ENOUGH TO TAK CARE OF ITS PROBLEMS. USA ARMY SHLD SIT PUT IN USA. WE DNT NEED DEM
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by gratiaeo(m): 7:04am On Dec 25, 2012
cap28:

Then what's your take on this issue of Boko Haram killing innocent Nigeria? Should they continue killing while we're afraid of America............ Guy U̶̲̥̅̊ ~a̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥~ a BIG BLACK I*D*I*O*T

2 Likes

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Belloladan(m): 7:19am On Dec 25, 2012
We the muslms strongly believes in Allah's help on every situation we found ourselves,we seek God's protection which is the best not America's soldiers, that they cannot even protected themselves then to protec other nations or anything eles, in God almighty we put all our trust he is our saviuor, provider and protector from God we came and to him is our return.

1 Like

Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 25, 2012
Metallurgist: it good that u admit BH spare no muslims and the truth is they hav kill more muslims than xtains, that bein said, yes americans hav kill bin laden but to what effect, its alqaeda or the taliban active or not, the solution is not military as the root of the problem is not millitary but corruption,injustice and poverty

Yes, more muslims have been killed due to the several mosques that have been bombed by BH. Is poverty, corruption and injustice only among muslims in the North? Keep lying to yourself instead of facing the truth. It's such blatant lies that show we aren't ready to solve this issue ourselves. The root of the problem is islamic militancy (like Al qaeda), added with the overall North's idea that they should be in power.
Re: US To Send Soldiers To Tackle Boko-Haram by babsG(m): 7:39am On Dec 25, 2012
Otenestbestyaho: That's very good news,US hate muslims very much,i pray they come and slaughter muslims in large number,lets us c who wil cry like a babe,islam where peace bcome pieces
we know u hide guns in your churches why not use them yourselves to slaughter muslims in large number. bunch of cowards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed / Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike / Tinubu’s Committee: APC Members Give Conditions For Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.