Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Best Xmas Present You Can Give Your Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Xmas Present You Can Give Your Girl Friend (1189 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Xmas Present You Can Give Your Girl Friend by Arnoldo(m): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
What do you think is the best xmas gift i can give my girlfriend
Re: Best Xmas Present You Can Give Your Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
The fact that no man has posted shows how poverty has reigned over these NL boys

1 Like

Re: Best Xmas Present You Can Give Your Girl Friend by Mynd44: 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
A stuffed animal and a box of chocolates always does the trick
Re: Best Xmas Present You Can Give Your Girl Friend by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
Whatever happened to an ipad undecidedlol
Re: Best Xmas Present You Can Give Your Girl Friend by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
mondi_cheeks: The fact that no man has posted shows how poverty has reigned over these NL boys
"Men" know what to give, boys ask questions. . .
Re: Best Xmas Present You Can Give Your Girl Friend by rosety: 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
We did this for a client yesterday with a gift hamper and a basket if cookies and cakes. The guy's babe loved it like crazy.

Re: Best Xmas Present You Can Give Your Girl Friend by Meegadough: 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
Arnoldo: What do you think is the best xmas gift i can give my girlfriend
Hmm... You are still contemplating? Gave mine a gold necklace, teddy bear and xmas card.
Re: Best Xmas Present You Can Give Your Girl Friend by Arnoldo(m): 11:02am On Dec 25, 2012
Meegadough: Hmm... You are still contemplating? Gave mine a gold necklace, teddy bear and xmas card.
tanx bro..thank God we have some reasonable ppl on NL
Re: Best Xmas Present You Can Give Your Girl Friend by LewsTherin: 11:35am On Dec 26, 2012
rosety: We did this for a client yesterday with a gift hamper and a basket if cookies and cakes. The guy's babe loved it like crazy.

Hmm. I like that idea. How much can I get a flower arangementl like that? With red roses, and about twice that size?
Re: Best Xmas Present You Can Give Your Girl Friend by SAFO(m): 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2012
LewsTherin:

Hmm. I like that idea. How much can I get a flower arangementl like that? With red roses, and about twice that size?

I just wanted to comment on your user name.

I didn't think I would ever see another fan of the wheel of time?

Great name Lews Therin Telamon aka kinslayer
Re: Best Xmas Present You Can Give Your Girl Friend by rosety: 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
LewsTherin:

That floral arrangement (we call it "one in a million"wink goes for N6,000 (in Lagos, without delivery).
For double the size, we can do it anything from N13,000 and so on and much more. The larger vases cost much more.
Re: Best Xmas Present You Can Give Your Girl Friend by LewsTherin: 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
SAFO:

I just wanted to comment on your user name.

I didn't think I would ever see another fan of the wheel of time?

Great name Lews Therin Telamon aka kinslayer

Mae Govanen, Mellon nin. Kin, I slay not. Trollocs, dark friends, and EXTREMELY ANOYING FEMALES AND AES SEDAIA, I slay to my heart's content.

It's great to see another follower of the wheel. Have you read all books and anxiously awaiting Jan 8 like myself?

(By the way, I wonder if you understand my greeting above. Just checking if you really are as positively insane as me!!!!!!)
Re: Best Xmas Present You Can Give Your Girl Friend by SAFO(m): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
"The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills, and we are only the thread
of the Pattern."

I have read, owned and reread every one of the books and Jan 8th can not get here soon enough grin

BTW what do you think of Sanderson as opposed to Jordan's literary prowess? For me at least, I've been pleasantly surprised.
Re: Best Xmas Present You Can Give Your Girl Friend by LewsTherin: 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
Truth be told, I don't care if it were written by an 8 legged raken! I enjoy every page. BS seems more.....fluid (should I say) than RJ, but I couldn't care less. Like they will always say, The wind was not
the beginning. There are neither
beginnings nor endings to the turning of
the Wheel of Time. But it was a
beginning.
Re: Best Xmas Present You Can Give Your Girl Friend by SAFO(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
LewsTherin: Truth be told, I don't care if it were written by an 8 legged raken! I enjoy every page. BS seems more.....fluid (should I say) than RJ, but I couldn't care less. Like they will always say, The wind was not
the beginning. There are neither
beginnings nor endings to the turning of
the Wheel of Time. But it was a
beginning.

Completely agree. BS seems to flesh out the characters a little bit more but I'm so vested in the storyline at this point that even if it was written by Padan Fain in the depths of shadar logoth, I would think it the best ever.

Of all the characters I definitely have a soft spot for Mat. Also can't wait to see how Mazrim Taim tries to upend Rand and how the seanchan will play a part in Tarmon Gai'don
Re: Best Xmas Present You Can Give Your Girl Friend by LewsTherin: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
SAFO:

Completely agree. BS seems to flesh out the characters a little bit more but I'm so vested in the storyline at this point that even if it was written by Padan Fain in the depths of shadar logoth, I would think it the best ever.

Of all the characters I definitely have a soft spot for Mat. Also can't wait to see how Mazrim Taim tries to upend Rand and how the seanchan will play a part in Tarmon Gai'don

I want to know how Logain will get his foreseen glory. Mat would have been my guy if only he could learn to tell himself the truth! Perin's my closest. Pity his got one of the most annoying female characters as his wife. In fact, the only female I can stand is Min.
Do you have a theory as to where Demandred is hiding out? Or you've never considered that?
Re: Best Xmas Present You Can Give Your Girl Friend by SAFO(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
LewsTherin:

I want to know how Logain will get his foreseen glory. Mat would have been my guy if only he could learn to tell himself the truth! Perin's my closest. Pity his got one of the most annoying female characters as his wife. In fact, the only female I can stand is Min.
Do you have a theory as to where Demandred is hiding out? Or you've never considered that?

Never did consider that. I know he wants a shot at Rand but I think he's focusing on taking out Moridin first, who wouldn't want a shot at nae'blis. If he's hiding anywhere, it's probably in the Borderlands or manipulating Taim in the black tower. The decension in the ranks of the chosen is definitely intriguing.

As much as I detest Zarine. Nynaeve has to be one of the most obnoxious. Min is a favorite as well as Aviendha.
Re: Best Xmas Present You Can Give Your Girl Friend by LewsTherin: 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
^^^
You read a Memory of Light yet? Just finished it. It's AWESOME!

(1) (Reply)

My Bf Wants Me Back / How Can I Get A Girlfriend??????? / Pls Advise Me She Is Scared Of Gettin Pregnant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.