Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover (26028 Views)

Big Booty Chics...how Embarassing?! / Your Most Embarassing Moment... / Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by olajide8(m): 7:40am On Dec 25, 2012
Some weeks ago I went to her feeling very uncomfortable with my inner round neck t-shirt rim showing outside my traditional attire around the neck area, and she said in the presence of her friend that I should go and remove it, also in the same vein I was wearing this very expense lace but it looked local, I just came in from church and didn't want to change into something else so, I wore it their and bam!!! she said, nah Aso ebi, thingz, today ha, well I felt quite bad, she should have just told me up close and personal, I would have explained why I wore the lace, I didn't know what to wear again just got tired and the rest of my clothes were dirty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by hagma37yahoocom: 7:45am On Dec 25, 2012
Everything depend on mood and mind. How both of you read meaning to it. My big gf pee on my bed and she reported her self, coz i cant imagine how comes the bed became that wet. After the strory we laugh and laugh about it. She never felt embarrased and i too dnt see any thing big about that. We both move on.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by cooleo(m): 8:01am On Dec 25, 2012
Agrika: Spent an entire day strolling and parading him around the neighbourhood, only to reach home and discover i was "leaking" through out, i even wore white that day...... That memory still makes me cringe, only God knows what he saw cos white and red is a very prominent combo
Jesus!!! Daaaaaaaaayemmm!! Dis one is too much!
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by gbokukueba(m): 8:26am On Dec 25, 2012
In December 2004 a few days after i started this wonderful relationship with this babe and we were so much in love that she came to visit me and i walked her to Ikeja to take bus and while we were waiting we were arm in arm and displaying affection only for me to hear a sound slap from an area boy in her presence and everyone at the bustop was just starring at me. I was SUPER embarrassed and i married her 4 years later grin

9 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 25, 2012
Displaying affection?
You been dey kiss am?
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by gbokukueba(m): 8:38am On Dec 25, 2012
kwangi: Displaying affection?
You been dey kiss am?

No oooh we were holding ourselves at the bus stop ni ooh while my right hand was rubbing her shoulder and back...
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Liverpoolfc(m): 8:40am On Dec 25, 2012
Kslib:
Choi!!!!! Instead of this to happen to me,e better make MTN deduct my 20gig in 2 secs for music of 3mb....
Mtn just removed 11mb, 93sms frm my sim today.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by anthoniaz(f): 8:41am On Dec 25, 2012
huni_naija: I was walking down the road with a guy i had a crush on, i don't know who forced me to wear high heels on the day but anyways sha those shoes felt so uncomfortable or maybe its because i was nervous i dont know.. anyways as i was about to climb onto the pavement i missed a step and fell down holding on to him, he fell on top of my shoe and broke the heel off! Omo come and see crowd and laughter oo even the guy was laughing at me, can you imagine? angry he offered to help but i just boned him thru out the day? How dare he laugh jor! The way i was walking that day you would have thought i had k leg, had to form and remove the shoes and ended up walking bare foot! No more heels for me ever again...

Hahahahaha!Dat's y I dey respect mysef dey wear low heels oo.I only wear high heels wen am not trekking,or not trekking a long distance oo.I get pissed anytym I see a gal wearing one of those ladders wen they know they can't walk with it.Soriiiii
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Uzzie: 8:43am On Dec 25, 2012
Truckpusher: Mine was the first time I was intimate with my first luv...we were making luv and suddenly I had this feeling that I never had before , and I called her by her name telling her that I want to pee ,but she held me tight while commanding me to pee everything inside her....the rest is now history. because when I saw her the next day when I came back from school, she had scratches all over her neck and arms.

EHENNN...so u r the father ehn grin
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by anthoniaz(f): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2012
valicious1: One night I mistakenly chyked my babes kid sis, I told her I just came into town & was lookin 4 a babe 2 take home 2 momma 4 marriage, until we got 2 da streetlight & she saw ma face.....by den twaz too late. Uptill 2day I still de recharge her bb every month against my will. *true story*

hahahaha.Na wa 4 d babe ooo,u no get choice sha
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by searay(m): 9:01am On Dec 25, 2012
*666#
... Checking who is Mod
//////////////// Requesting

*** Service Reply***
award winning Sexkillz
((((¤Caution¤))))
Extremely careful to avoid ban

COMMENT:
i was embarassed the day my GF told me that she doesn't like my boxers that it was...
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by anthoniaz(f): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2012
gbokukueba: In December 2004 a few days after i started this wonderful relationship with this babe and we were so much in love that she came to visit me and i walked her to Ikeja to take bus and while we were waiting we were arm in arm and displaying affection only for me to hear a sound slap from an area boy in her presence and everyone at the bustop was just starring at me. I was SUPER embarrassed and i married her 4 years later grin

Just like that?What did u do that the guy had to slap u?
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by immunno(m): 9:17am On Dec 25, 2012
I had dis calabar babe I went 2 visit,she prepared afang Soup wit periwinkle and fufu.whlie I dey dey hammer d fufu wit d wonderful soup I didn't no dat periwinkle was sopposed 2 be sucked out and tried chewing it.as d tin 2 hard I com dey swallow periwinkle,I don swallow like 3 b4 her elder sister corrected me......come see as dem turn me 2 object of lafter,I felt so stupid dat day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by anthoniaz(f): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2012
Mine was the first time I visited my guy,he had prepared and left for work that morning,I was happy that I was home alone so I started releasing the MESS that I was holding back,I was uncomfortable though cos the smell no be for small pikin at all.I felt like sinking in2 the ground when I felt someone's hands around me cos I was listening 2 music with my ear piece only to turn and discovered that the guy came make and the room was oozing seriously.That was then sha because nw I dey mess anytime I like ooo,no more forming.

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Egelife(m): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2012
Can't stop laughing, well mine happened when I was a teen, I had the habit of hiding condoms in my pockets and then hang them in my wardrope, that very day I wore a trouser containing the CDs and it was a christmas, aunties, cousins, everybody was around helping out with the cooking. I was asked to buy sachet seasonings which I did and placed in my pocket bt stayed back playing with some kids in the neighbourhood. Like an hour later a vioce shouted "Hey u,come up here" it was an aunties vioce, I ran up to the kitchen where everybody was furious at me, all eyes were on me #scolding voice# " uve delayed the cooking, u were asked to buy stuff where is it?"I dipped my hand into my pocket and handed it over, behold it was d wrong pocket cos I handed the Condoms in front of everybody, I felt like disappearing

3 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by adaoshi(m): 9:40am On Dec 25, 2012
I was having this problem, i stool with blood, sometime the blood will come out after i have cleaned up. i went to my babe place and decided to use the toilet.i came out from the toilet and went straight to the bed and sat down relaxed. i was wearing boxer or whatever you may call it. i realized her white bed sheet was completely stained with blood when she brought fish pepper soup to serve me. no where to hide.The bed sheet, my shots were all stained.I have to tell her my problem. my face became small,the ground refused to open for me to quietly enter. I left for hospital immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Hunkyimage(m): 9:55am On Dec 25, 2012
[quote author=huni_naija]I was walking down the road with a guy i had a crush on, i don't know who forced me to wear high heels on the day but anyways sha those shoes felt so uncomfortable or maybe its because i was nervous i dont know.. anyways as i was about to climb onto the pavement i missed a step and fell down holding on to him, he fell on top of my shoe and broke the heel off! Omo come and see crowd and laughter oo even the guy was laughing at me, can you imagine? angry he offered to help but i just.I was there...
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Sike(m): 9:56am On Dec 25, 2012
ekt_bear: lmao grin

You should have just excused yourself briefly and farted in the hallway rather than in the room
abi ooo!
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by AGgal(f): 10:03am On Dec 25, 2012
immunno: I had dis calabar babe I went 2 visit,she prepared afang Soup wit periwinkle and fufu.whlie I dey dey hammer d fufu wit d wonderful soup I didn't no dat periwinkle was sopposed 2 be sucked out and tried chewing it.as d tin 2 hard I com dey swallow periwinkle,I don swallow like 3 b4 her elder sister corrected me......come see as dem turn me 2 object of lafter,I felt so stupid dat day
Am sure its d small type,cos if its d big one,bro,ur itong(long throat) 4 end u 4 hospital

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Hunkyimage(m): 10:03am On Dec 25, 2012
BabaAlabi: This one happened back then in secondary school....I spent about a year trying to convince this girl to date me....when she finally agreed and we wanted to do a little romance my d.ick disappointed me...she tried and tried everything but it did not stand..it was so humiliating... I formed one excuse that I was not feeling well and quickly disappeared..
lmbo! U d.ick did wat?!?!? Hope u met BABA Ije... afta d incident?
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 25, 2012
gbokukueba:

No oooh we were holding ourselves at the bus stop ni ooh while my right hand was rubbing her shoulder and back...
Bro, I really wan picture your reaction... Lol.
After the slap, you didn't say anything to the guy or what?
Wetin the idiot talk after him slap you?
Abeg how exactly did you react?
I'm trying to put my self in your shoes and I can't say foe sure what my reaction would be being that it was a bus stop. With an agbero for that matter!
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Hunkyimage(m): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2012
sheyie2007: She c#m on my laptop's keyboard lipsrsealed

which of ur laptop? D 1 wey u dey use browze nairaland or d 1 wey u dey use tidy sequenze(yahoorizm) LOL!
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by binhozie(m): 10:15am On Dec 25, 2012
immunno: I had dis calabar babe I went 2 visit,she prepared afang Soup wit periwinkle and fufu.whlie I dey dey hammer d fufu wit d wonderful soup I didn't no dat periwinkle was sopposed 2 be sucked out and tried chewing it.as d tin 2 hard I com dey swallow periwinkle,I don swallow like 3 b4 her elder sister corrected me......come see as dem turn me 2 object of lafter,I felt so stupid dat day

grin grin grin
Guy Dem save your life ooooo!
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Truckpusher(m): 10:40am On Dec 25, 2012
Father of who.... grin grin grin grin grin
Uzzie:

EHENNN...so u r the father ehn grin
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by dammmy(m): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2012
Tolexander: u no try at all!
You said your girlfriend was a virgin when you wanted to bleep her? How come she knew how to insert a condom whereas you that claimed to be an ever ready soldier couldn't know how to insert?
Brother i no chop this try your luck next time!
up till 2day i didnt knw ao she take knw...And u cant undastand wat i meant by a EVER READY SOLDIER unless u ave date virgin b/4...u jst have 2 get urself prepare incase of any excuse...
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment With Your Lover by Mavor: 10:54am On Dec 25, 2012
hardbody:

You are a dummy with a fish brain
Callng someone trying to save your soul a dummy? Sorry for you. No be all this yansh yansh tori for this thread go save your soul. Nothing but the Word of God. Capische?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies; How To Know You Are Dating A Married Man. / How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? / Unilag Girls Or Prostitutes! U Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.