Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

The Unbelieving Beliver - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Unbelieving Beliver (1253 Views)

The Beliver And The Great Tribulation / Why Do Xtian/religious Parents Kick Out Their Unbelieving Teen Kids From Homes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unbelieving Beliver by Yooguyz: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
The construct here is a man who tries to reach God via the ladder of religion. Religion in this sense is man's idea of how to reach God. Religion birth's denominationalism.
Denominations today promote their practices and beliefs above Jesus..from the classic sects to the mind cults who claim to follow the bible.well whats wrong with that? You may ask. Many things..first of all religion enslaves and anything that enslaves doesn't come from christ.
Jesus said he is the way,truth and life.He is the ONLY link/means to reach God! All you gat to do is believe in him and confess him as lord of your life!
If you are sick i want you place your hand on that place thats hurting so we can pray.
I rebuke the sickness IJN! i curse it out off that body! Abdominal pain cease from that body IJN.yes sum1 following this thread just got healed of pain! Thank you Jesus! I speak calmness over that body, i thank lord cos i know you've answered IJN Amen..keep the testimonies coming God bless you
Re: The Unbelieving Beliver by Jezuspoa: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
Yooguyz: The construct here is a man who tries to reach God via the ladder of religion. Religion in this sense is man's idea of how to reach God. Religion birth's denominationalism.
Denominations today promote their practices and beliefs above Jesus..from the classic sects to the mind cults who claim to follow the bible.well whats wrong with that? You may ask. Many things..first of all religion enslaves and anything that enslaves doesn't come from christ.
Jesus said he is the way,truth and life.He is the ONLY link/means to reach God! All you gat to do is believe in him and confess him as lord of your life!
If you are sick i want you place your hand on that place thats hurting so we can pray.
I rebuke the sickness IJN! i curse it out off that body! Abdominal pain cease from that body IJN.yes sum1 following this thread just got healed of pain! Thank you Jesus! I speak calmness over that body, i thank lord cos i know you've answered IJN Amen..keep the testimonies coming God bless you
you said it right, i believe this thread was for me, i just got healed from abdominal pain as i was going thru the religious section something told me to click on your username and then d topic! After reading it twas as though a heavy stone left my tummy! As a matter of fact i just finished drinking pepper soup! The pain is gone! Am so excited!
Could you plz post ur email address or number or any means where i can reach you? This is the best xmas present i can ever get from NL as a new member
Re: The Unbelieving Beliver by Jezuspoa: 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2012
Yooguyz: The construct here is a man who tries to reach God via the ladder of religion. Religion in this sense is man's idea of how to reach God. Religion birth's denominationalism.
Re: The Unbelieving Beliver by Yooguyz: 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
Jezuspoa: you said it right, i believe this thread was for me, i just got healed from abdominal pain as i was going thru the religious section something told me to click on your username and then d topic! After reading it twas as though a heavy stone left my tummy! As a matter of fact i just finished drinking pepper soup! The pain is gone! Am so excited!
Could you plz post ur email address or number or any means where i can reach you? This is the best xmas present i can ever get from NL as a new member
here's my e-mail xxxxxxx@yahoo.com, mail me so we can talk

*modified*
Re: The Unbelieving Beliver by Yooguyz: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
striktlymi:

If you say so sir! shocked

Merry Christmas!
same to you
Re: The Unbelieving Beliver by Jezuspoa: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
Yooguyz: here's my e-mail benly_21@yahoo.com, mail me so we can talk
ya just saw it now i'll msg you,
Re: The Unbelieving Beliver by Jezuspoa: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
i have gone for a test today and the doctor declared me free from IBS glory to God! My healing has been perfected
Re: The Unbelieving Beliver by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 29, 2012
Good morning Mr. Yooguyz,

I ask that you don't take this personal or see it as an attack on your person. I believe you don't need this 'act' in order to reach out to people or talk about God.

Though I don't subscribe to homosexuality, it shouldn't form part of our assessment of an individual. I would have adviced that you spend the 21 days trying to overcome your desire for men but it seems to me that you are not exactly convinced that it is wrong. You seem to be a bit disappointed that sacred scriptures condemns the act of homosexuality. Healing from this comes with a personal conviction that it is wrong and a firm desire to overcome.

If you do not have this personal conviction, I see you fighting against religion in no distant time. Your days on the mountain should be spent on a true and sober reflection on whether or not you are sincere in your resolve to serve God. I do hope and pray that you decide to be on the Lord's side but it is not cool to be Christian just because your dad is one.

Thank you!
Re: The Unbelieving Beliver by wiegraf: 9:04am On Dec 29, 2012
Heh heh, op, already preaching for you?

As your father is a pastor, I'd like to see this addressed. You'd make a decent sacrifice, somebody's got to do it (or maybe not). Face the hypocrisy and bigotry. From there we find out how charitable and open minded the average pentacostal xtian community in 9ja is, hmm? Will the results be good or bad?

That is, assuming this whole thing is not a troll...
Re: The Unbelieving Beliver by Jezuspoa: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2012
striktlymi: Good morning Mr. Yooguyz,

I ask that you don't take this personal or see it as an attack on your person. I believe you don't need this 'act' in order to reach out to people or talk about God.

Though I don't subscribe to homosexuality, it shouldn't form part of our assessment of an individual. I would have adviced that you spend the 21 days trying to overcome your desire for men but it seems to me that you are not exactly convinced that it is wrong. You seem to be a bit disappointed that sacred scriptures condemns the act of homosexuality. Healing from this comes with a personal conviction that it is wrong and a firm desire to overcome.

If you do not have this personal conviction, I see you fighting against religion in no distant time. Your days on the mountain should be spent on a true and sober reflection on whether or not you are sincere in your resolve to serve God. I do hope and pray that you decide to be on the Lord's side but it is not cool to be Christian just because your dad is one.

Thank you!
if you are still doubting my testimony i'll tell you what to do! SHUT UP! And just so you know he doesnt see homosexuality as a part of him! He see's it as the bible sees it go thru the thread again!
He told me he has broken free from it and i believe him
it doesnt change the way i look him, infact i love the fact that he is honest! He is not like you hypocritical, sinning christian! You know what go and fix your sinning life before judgeing others
Re: The Unbelieving Beliver by Yooguyz: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2012
Jezuspoa: if you are still doubting my testimony i'll tell you what to do! SHUT UP! And just so you know he doesnt see homosexuality as a part of him! He see's it as the bible sees it go thru the thread again!
He told me he has broken free from it and i believe him
it doesnt change the way i look him, infact i love the fact that he is honest! He is not like you hypocritical, sinning christian! You know what go and fix your sinning life before judgeing others
dont try to defend me before them just ignore them ok
Re: The Unbelieving Beliver by Jezuspoa: 11:01am On Dec 29, 2012
Yooguyz: dont try to defend me before them just ignore them ok
yes i'll do just that!
Re: The Unbelieving Beliver by Rotmyt: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
Op, dnt mind them jare. I have cough and I just prayed. WhenI get healed I'll post my testimony.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re; All Atheists Are Evil; A Simple Question For The Religious People! / 613 Commandments In The Old Testament / Who Needs Deliverance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.