Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE (17152 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
*still kissing him, i unbotton his shirt as i lead him into the well-prepared bedroom*
Curtain closed
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
Caracta:
Pls wait. One more thing...
*leans toward him and kisses him fully in the mouth. I unbotton my dress as i flicker my tongue in his mouth. Exploring him with my kiss as i lead his hand to my ni..*
Angel pls wait, the last time we started this, u made me sleep right here in this house when I had told my wife , I was on my way back.
Pls let me just go and talk to her
Tomorrow , I promise , my whole body would be yours for the keeping cos this is where it belong.
*returning her full mouth kiss and exploring the anatomy of the back side*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
Caracta: *still kissing him, i unbotton his shirt as i lead him into the well-prepared bedroom*
Curtain closed
The spirit is willing to go but the body is weak, maybe I need to finish this business here tonite

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
Lol...come on. You don't have to sleep. It's a quickie. We'll be done in no time. I promise.
*curtain closed*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
Call her that u'll be a little late. It's xmas. Heavy traffic is a norm. We'll be done before you know it.
*curtain closed*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
*1 hr later*
You told me its gonna be a quickie, what's ur definition of a quickie
*rushing to wear my boxers, trousers and shirt*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: *Preparing dinner for hubby,talking to herself*

"Man of this days,It always came home on time after we got married but 10years down the line he just comes and goes as he pleases.

I wonder what could be wrong"

*calls hubby*

It rings and goes straight to voicemail

"Dear its me,u didn't tell u had a late meeting I made ur favourate dish please call
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
Don't touch me, u r seduction personified, I need to go NOW!!!!!!
Where are my car keys?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
lol...sorry nah. You are sweet. Damn! Hmmm. Ok, i'll talk to you tomorrow. Do i get a peck?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
*see the yellow voicemail envelop*
OMG, it must be her, once I get to the traffic , I will call her
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
*Driving and Dialing my Wife number*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
He didn't even eat my food. Hmmm, at least he 'ate' something. I need a warm shower.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
why is she not picking
Damn, I'm finished
*trying again*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
*singing*
Before you call me...i will answer you my love
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
*happy that she has picked*
Hello baby
*recognized the other voice*
Damn , I needed to call my Wife not you, I'm through with u for the nite
*cut the call*

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace:

*calls hubby*

It rings and goes straight to voicemail

"Dear its me,u didn't tell u had a late meeting I made ur favourate dish please call
Runs a hot bath,set the little dinner table and leave the food in the warmer for hubby
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
Sending a text message to him.
"Drive carefully and be safe. Remember you deserve to be happy. Love you fiercely..."
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
*calling my Wife number*making sure of it this time*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
He called me again. He must be thinking of me. Well, the feeling is mutual. If only...
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
*You have one new message*
Caracta: .
"Drive carefully and be safe. Remember you deserve to be happy. Love you fiercely..."
*Delete immediately*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
ITbomb: *happy that she has picked*
Hello baby
*recognized the other voice*
Damn , I needed to call my Wife not you, I'm through with u for the nite
*cut the call*
ITbomb: *calling my Wife number*making sure of it this time*
Hello hun,how was ur day?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
Baby i'll be home soonest , just wriggling my way through traffic, something came up
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
I can't hear you well
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
*singing*
Before you speak, i hear.
Before you talk, i listen.
I'll never ignore your calls...
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
*Almost home, last street corner*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
*enter the house, savor the aroma*
*thinking aloud*
No matter what , wife na wife
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
Baby!!!!!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
ITbomb: Baby!!!!!!
*Runs to his open arms*

"Iv missed ma half the whole day,please bring ur laptop bag and sit down love*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: *Runs to his open arms*

"Iv missed ma half the whole day,please bring ur laptop bag and sit down love*
Hmm , this unmistakable sweet body aroma from my dearly beloved wife.
*kissing her cheek*
I'm dead hungry , hope dinner is ready

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
*talks tl herself*

"This cheap perfume just makes me wanna go dizzy,I wonda how many ladies use it @ It's work.

I have to ask him to stop this 'holy kiss' he likes wen he is @ work."

*talking to hubby*

"Baby,iv run ur bath,go bath while ur @ it ur dinner will be served,so we can talk bwt ur birthday dear."

*looking @ him adoringly*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
I think this is the part that I heard
HumbledbYGrace: so we can talk bwt ur birthday dear."
*getting into the bath tub to cleanse my body of all iniquities*
My Birthday!
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
Baby, bring my towel, I forgot it
And close ur eyes when coming in
*wink*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Whats Your Best African Novel / Chinua Achebe's 91st Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Poetic Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.