Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE (17136 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
dammytex:

Something like that..

But I'm really hoping to catch some fun with a regular here tonight and I think I'm already feeling welcomed by the prettiest lady around. By the way, that's a very pretty smile you've got there..
Hmmm thanks, I hear that a lot, I mean me having a very prett y smile, U care for a drink?
**leads him to the bar**
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
Bolushalom: Hmmm thanks, I hear that a lot, I mean me having a very prett y smile, U care for a drink?
**leads him to the bar**

Well, I'd like to be directed by your lordship. I'd have anything you want me to,

***in a seductive tone***
And I would be judging if you are actually a good host.

**fronts my killer smile***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
dammytex:

Well, I'd like to be directed by the lordship. I'd have anything you want me to,

***in a seductive tone***
And I would be judging if you are actually a good host.

**fronts my killer smile***
**I give him a "knowing smile"*** R u flirting with me?**
**Before he could answer, I call at the bartender** Sam! Vodka tonic for two please!
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
Bolushalom:
**I give him a "knowing smile"*** R u flirting with me?**

***moving closely to the back of her ears**
Is It working?

***pretending not notice the slight shiver***
***number one weak point: back of her ears: noted***

By the way, do you even know the name of the young man trying to flirt with you?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
dammytex:

***moving closely to the back of her ears**
[/i]Is It working?

[i]***pretending not notice the slight shiver***

***number one weak point: back of her ears: noted***

By the way, do you even know the name of the young man trying to flirt with you?
Oh, I'm used to a lot of strangers flirting with me, you won't be the first...
**Moving close to the back of his ear just like he did mine** No, its not..
*i give him a devious smile,put down my drink and head towards the restroom,turning back to wink at him** "make sure you ENJOY yourself"
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
**watching her as she walks away**
OMG, did she do this on purpose? Not only is she pretty, she's also sexy. What a back-side.

***thinking on my next move and wondering what's going-on on her mind***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
***I think I need to make body contact***
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
Thinking to myself

Phew!! That was hard, walking away from the dude.yeah, I have lots of lovers, but this dude? Gosh he's hot!!..if he isn't a slowpoke, he shouldn't just sit there and watch me leave, or did he expect me to stay there and drool over him..if he doesn't come along, I'll just do with paul tonight..where is the idiot anyway?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
Its been 6 minutes. I had plan to hold her by the waist on the dance floor upon her arrival from the ladies.

But then, its taking long..

OR

Could it be she wants me coming over.
**Fela, be a sharp guy naa, no dull yourself**

I'm heading straight to the VIP-ladies and on getting there, I'm gonna be kissing her straight away without saying a word.

**heads straight for the ladies with heart pounding slightly**
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Opens the door to the ladies. Seeing her standing alone in there, I see that inviting look that says "what took you so long"

I returned the seductive look straight into her eyes while holding her close. I slowly and passionately kiss the forehead and then the eyes and then the nose and finally the lips.

As if she couldn't wait any longer, she slams me on the wall and took over the aggressive kissing.

I say in my head; she's truly the bossss
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
**Talking to myself**
Ok, I've been here for a while now and this dude, he must be rally slow. That's disappointing though, despite his looks..and you know wat? I don't do fools

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
dammytex: Opens the door to the ladies. Seeing her standing alone in there, I see that inviting look that says "what took you so long"

I returned the seductive look straight into her eyes while holding her close. I slowly and passionately kiss the forehead and then the eyes and then the nose and finally the lips.

As if she couldn't wait any longer, she slams me on the wall and took over the aggressive kissing.

I say in my head; she's truly the bossss
*just when i concluded that d dude is a fool, the door opens and there is, staring at me, he has the look of someone who knew exactly what he was doing, he moves closer and kisses me all over my face, i cant say exactly where cos i want more in a hurry, i slam him against d wall, and i kiss him just d way i like it. I soon realised we are in d ladies..i cant afford any scandal nw.**
Meet me in room 206, in five..
*I grabbed my purse and left d ladies without looking at him*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
Bolushalom: *just when i concluded that d dude is a fool, the door opens and there is, staring at me, he has the look of someone who knew exactly what he was doing, he moves closer and kisses me all over my face, i cant say exactly where cos i want more in a hurry, i slam him against d wall, and i kiss him just d way i like it. I soon realised we are in d ladies..i cant afford any scandal nw.**
Meet me in room 206, in five..
*I grabbed my purse and left d ladies without looking at him*

Takes some time out to adjust my protruding bulge to avoid embarrassment as I walk by.
..But then there's something more about this hot kiss. I feel to connected and I just want more. It feels too right.

This is supposed to be a game getting back at that fool called Temitayo but then.. I hope I'm not developing feelings.

Never, Fela na sharp guy na. E fitn't happen.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
I get to the door of 206 in exactly 296 seconds.

I intentionally hesitate a while before knocking. (let her wait a little bit. It will sensitize her ego)

After placing a gentle knock, I enter the room...

O my dear God, she's clothes-less.

I hear her say; "I give you 10 seconds to yank off everything on you"

Trust your guy na, the last thing on me - my boxers was off under 8.92 seconds
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
*Nine seconds, and he is everywhere, i made him stop after awhile, i am nw breathless*
"Hey, if this is going to work, we clarify who d boss is and I AM, so...i call the shots"
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
I like the sound I hear everytime I kiss those ears. She's too much of a good kisser for her age.
Why am I not even thinking she's like twice my age.
Waoh, she likes to be kissed on that space close to her collarbone.

I make up my mind straight; I'm going to spend 7 minutes on each nipp.le. So help me God

This belly-button looks very sexy, in fact it is kissing me back.

It's time for the treat of the night.

I'm reciting my numerals with every stoke of my tongue on the clit.oris. I enjoy the way she moves from side to side while she holds my head down there. Although she's twice my age, I'm making her scream like a baby with just my tongue and fingers.

And she gasps...

And she breathes faster....

And she bends her back...

And she...

And She...

Shakes and screams while turning away..

Now, who's the boss
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
I can't believe you did not even ask for my name and ....
ok don't worry..

My name is Fela anyway..
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
dammytex: I can't believe you did not even ask for my name and ....
ok don't worry..

My name is Fela anyway..
shhh...., we'll talk about dat later
*I make him lie on his back and run my tongue on his chest*
*in a low tone* I'm in charge here, and you are d toy...
*curtain falls*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
dammytex: I can't believe you did not even ask for my name and ....
ok don't worry..

My name is Fela anyway..
shhh...., we'll talk about dat later
*I make him lie on his back and run my tongue on his chest*
*in a low tone* I'm in charge here, and you are the playtoy...
*curtain falls*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
Walking away from room 206 studying the complimentary card she gave me

Atinuke Osoba (PMP, MSc, MBA)...
MD/CEO Rollercom Telecommunications..

As if I did not know.....

Enters the VIP lounge again to call out Ben
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ben seems to be having a lot of fun. I already feel like leaving this place. My job is kinda done here..

But wait oo, I wasn't expecting to get this lucky tonight. That was nasty mehn...in a very sweet way. I liked it when she took over.
She's truly the boss. Only the ogas like to control from the top and of course being a good follower, I followed completely and rhythmically.

I don't like the way I feel. I'm too excited about this. I'm thinking about her too much. I kinda like everything about her except that she's Temitayo's mom.
Na revenge I find come, na love I wan dey find for here oo.

Never, it can't happen. Bad boys no dey fall. It's just that I was too excited with her.

I'm leaving sef..
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
He closes d door behind him...i smile to myself, i know i had a swell time, i wont mind doing this every night but i dnt have his number, he has my complimentry card though, he should call, nd if he doesnt, i cant be bothered by some... one night stand...
Fela, he said his name is Fela..oh well..watever
*i pick up my phone to call d driver*
Daodu, ill meet u downstairs in ten
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2012
Its Saturday and I'm indoors all day...

Why am I staring at this card since? Should I call now? Maybe yes, maybe no....

Let me hold on a bit. I shouldn't look desperate and I should not act like a pest. Who knows what can come out of this.

Na wah for me ooo, na me be this? So I've finally taken my game to the highest level? oga oo.

me weh my mama na MFM member.

my final answer; I'm not calling her throughout this weekend.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
Its monday again in school...

I walk by our famous Engineering shed greeting a few chicks along the way.

And here comes the baddest ride on campus parking a few meters away from me. Of course, we all know the owner - Tayo Osoba..

Why is he looking at me with those strange eyes? Or did anybody tell him what went down last Friday night?

Who cares...

***thinking to myself***
You sabi pour water on me with your car abi? Me sef I sabi yansh your mama behind your back grin grin grin grin grin grin
Muda4cker
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Mynd44: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
**Cruishing in his new Range sport HSE with rap music blazing at the maximum volume**
Damn I own this school. Nobody has got anything on me over here. Whatever I want I get, women, grades and i have the beddest cult to protect me.

**singing with Rick ross**

I'm a Boss!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Mynd44: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2012
**gets down and flashes off his Chris Aire limited edition wrist watch and walks up to a cute chick standing aimlessly**

Hello babe, what's good? Do you know who I am? I am the riches kid in this campus and I would not mind getting to know you better.

Can I get your name and number and I will holla at you later
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Mynd44: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Mynd44: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
**Sees Fela on the other side of the road and calls out to him.**

hey you broke arsè niggah how's your life turning out? You still making photocopy to survive right?

Why you smilling at me dude? I asked you a question, how is your life going? Come on gimme an answer and stop being shy. I am a nice guy, I could raise some funds for you so what's up? Talk mehn

**laughs at the side with his gang of friends**
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Mynd44: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2012
**walks up to Fela's path and cuts him off**

Hey dude, I am talking to you. Answer the question.

How's your life?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44: **Sees Fela on the other side of the road and calls out to him.**

hey you broke arsè niggah how's your life turning out? You still making photocopy to survive right?

Why you smilling at me dude? I asked you a question, how is your life going? Come on gimme an answer and stop being shy. I am a nice guy, I could raise some funds for you so what's up? Talk mehn

**laughs at the side with his gang of friends**

***looks at him and just smiles***

My life is going on fine I guess.
Unlike you, I'm taking care of my future today, so that I won't have to be spending my mom's money 10 years after graduation.

***stylishly steps aback a bit to avoid being lynched, in case..***

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Mynd44: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
dammytex:

***looks at him and just smiles***

My life is going on fine I guess.
Unlike you, I'm taking care of my future today, so that I won't have to be spending my mom's money 10 years after graduation.

***stylishly steps aback a bit to avoid being lynched, in case..***
**bursts out laughing**
look dude no need to run away from me, I ain't gonna get your bony arsè kicked. Atleast not today.

First of all, I don't collect money from nobody. True my mum gave me some money but I seted my self up and opened some clubs on this campus so I am financially aight. Infact, I have not collected money from my mum in 15 months and I still live like a ling around here. Might even suprise you to know that the hostel you live belongs to me. Yeah that's right I own that poultry. I just used my familty name to get me better deals.

No secondly, let this be the last time you mention my mum in anything or I can assure you, you won't walk out of this in one piece.

Comprehend?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Whats Your Best African Novel / Chinua Achebe's 91st Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Poetic Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.