Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE (17146 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2012
*seeing alfreda outside at 8pm*
Hey dear how are you doing
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
i'm fine, nd u?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by vescucci(m): 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
Watching from a safe clandestine distance. I'm not surprised Alfreda has admirers in the neighbourhood. I send her a text message:

Hey, baby. I see you're busy with that runt. Apparently our usual meeting spot is compromised. Make an excuse and meet me at that small coffee shop I took you to the other time. I won't be long. I just want to tell you something
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
So where are you going to now?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
*replies his text*
i'll be right der, sweetie
*turns to Rufus*
hey, i want to get something from my friend across the street. Wld check on u on my way back.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
vescucci: Watching from a safe clandestine distance. I'm not surprised Alfreda has admirers in the neighbourhood. I send her a text message:

Hey, baby. I see you're busy with that runt. Apparently our usual meeting spot is compromised. Make an excuse and meet me at that small coffee shop I took you to the other time. I won't be long. I just want to tell you something

Sees her phone beeps. And ask her? I see you have been busy of recent with a man?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2012
adim2:

Sees her phone beeps. And ask her? I see you have been busy of recent with a man?

wot're u now? my boyfriend or wot? i beg, leave me alone jor. Besides, which man is dt?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
Its just a rumour that has been making waves around the neighbour hood. And why are you sounding like that?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
adim2: Its just a rumour that has been making waves around the neighbour hood. And why are you sounding like that?
u know pple talk. Nd dt's wot it is, just talk. I'll be back soon, my friend's going out nd I av to get the tin 4rm him 2nite.
*turns my back to go b4 he says anytin else*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by vescucci(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
Observes that it appears she's having an argument with the runt. Makes a mental note. Drives off to wait for her at the said location
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
*meanwhile i have made contact with one of my friends to monitor her movement while trying to play my game right*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
*arrives at d location nd gives him a peck on his cheek kiss*

don't mind dt Rufus of a boy, i don't know if he's now my guard or sumtin. nd wot is it dt u wanna tell me? I've to be on my way soon

1 Like

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
alutacontinua:
u know pple talk. Nd dt's wot it is, just talk. I'll be back soon, my friend's going out nd I av to get the tin 4rm him 2nite.
*turns my back to go b4 he says anytin else*
*holds her by the hand and gently drags her back*
See cutie i won't be happy if the rumour turns out to be true. Remember we are fond of each other and i will not want anything or anybody to spoil it. I am ready to do anything for you my dear.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by vescucci(m): 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
Haba, my darling. Don't be in such a hurry. Sit, have a drink first.

*Beckons for the waiter*

What do you want to have, babe?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
adim2:
*holds her by the hand and gently drags her back*
See cutie i won't be happy if the rumour turns out to be true. Remember we are fond of each other and i will not want anything or anybody to spoil it. I am ready to do anything for you my dear.

I fink i shld be d one asking u why u're sounding lyk dt. I apprec8 u watching my back as a brother but i'm old enough to make my decisions.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
vescucci: Haba, my darling. Don't be in such a hurry. Sit, have a drink first.

*Beckons for the waiter*

What do you want to have, babe?

coffee is good, but i'm nt staying long. Just tell me wot u want to tell me, i av to go back home, mama wants me to do sumtin for her.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
*he noticed that she is taking long*
He quickly sends her a text
Come home quickly your mum is looking for you now
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
Meanwhile he sends a text to his friend to distract her and make her uncomfortable with her guest. He then runs to her gate to wait for her home.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
adim2: *she noticed that she is taking long*
He quickly sends her a text
Come home quickly your mum is looking for you now
*shows her phone to Adamu to read the text from Rufus*. Honey, i av to leave soon but not until u tell me why u invited me here
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by vescucci(m): 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
Ok. I just wanted to tell you about how my farcical marriage of convenience is taking turns for the worse. And I need you now more than ever to escape the drudgery and prison like home I've made due to pressure from my people. But I think we'll have this talk at another time. Maybe tomorrow. Do you think you can make it? I have a surprise for you
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
*still waiting at her place for her to come back. Its been up to 15min and she is not back yet*
Sends his friend a text

O boy wetin dey happen now?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
ooooooh sweetie, come closer *leans towards him nd hugs him* dt ur wyf does not know wot she has but thank God i do. Wld definitely find time tomorrow. when and where shld we meet?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
In desperation sends another text

Where Are you now? She is mad.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
*takes a deep breath* I'm tired of dis Rufus boy nd his texts. I guess i av to leave now. wld c u 2moro but promise me before i leave dt u'll not allow ur marriage issues to weigh u down. Just know dt i'm here for u nd i care deeply abt u. Luv u, sweetie. C ya 2moro. *Gives him a light kiss on d lips nd turn to leave*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by vescucci(m): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
Love you too, babe. I can't wait to see the look on your face tomorrow. Say hi to that your little admirer for me. winks
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
*finally she is back.*
So where are you coming from?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
adim2: *finally she is back.*
So where are you coming from?

ur business? where is mom?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
Cutie why are you being harsh to me? Your mum is not looking for. I just wanted to be with you
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
adim2: Cutie why are you being harsh to me? Your mum is not looking for. I just wanted to be with you

*with a frowned face and an angry voice*
are u 4 real? are u crazy? I had to 4get abt wot i went to get 4rm my friend cos he was in d bathroom when i got der nd i needed to wait but had to rush home when i saw ur texts. Nd u're now telling me u wanted to be with u...which kind of rubbish statement is dt? U don't even know ur boundaries again. I've not started being harsh with u, i'm just starting now...don't ever interfere in my business again in ur lyf, na by force? angry angry
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
*soliloquizing*
e de gbami lowo bobo yi ke, who on earth does he think he is?

*walks out on him to go inside d house nd meet my mon*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
Cutie i know you may think i am stalking you but baby i have been nursing a strong feeling for you.
*he brings out a necklace he bought for her and presents it to her*
Honestly you are the best thing that has ever happen to me. You are my treasure, my jewel and my treasure. You hold a strong place in my heart and honestly i am ready to fight for your love.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by vescucci(m): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
Sends Alfreda a text message:

23 hours, 40 mins and 35 seconds to go before I see you again. I can still smell your perfume. Sigh. I miss you already

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Whats Your Best African Novel / Chinua Achebe's 91st Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Poetic Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.