Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE (17145 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sends her a text back

You have pleased yourself tonight right. I guess you want our love to die. And so be it. But if not come outside and see me i am waiting for Ɣøû.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2: Sends her a text back

You have pleased yourself tonight right. I guess you want our love to die. And so be it. But if not come outside and see me i am waiting for Ɣøû.

*goes to meet him outside*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by vescucci(m): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
Replies Alfreda: Sleep tight, honey bunny
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
I have been looking for a way to tell you this. Don't mind my attitude this night but i feel to have to tell you this. I think it might benefit both of us.

He pause for a while and wait for her reaction.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Cuddlemii: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
Time To Crown The Best Game Player:

Mistress Alfreda,
You have spent enough time with your married manfriend and playboy/boyfriend.
They have played their game to get your attention & keep you interested
Whom have you decided to be with
The married man or playboy.
You can decide to dismiss both, the decision is entirely urs to make
Judge fairly, it's a game
Thanks
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
He brings out an engagement ring

Cutie, i have always loved you right from childhood and i will continue to love you. I know we have a future together but I don't know why you have been avoid me and treating me the way you did today. But still I love you so much. You have a very special place in my heart.

Alfreda will you be my future wife?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2: He brings out an engagement ring

Cutie, i have always loved you right from childhood and i will continue to love you. I know we have a future together but I don't know why you have been avoid me and treating me the way you did today. But still I love you so much. You have a very special place in my heart.

looks lyk cuddlemiii has ended d game for us, i guess i mite need to pick sum1 now
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
Reply my last statement
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
waoh!!! dt was a rily tough game but a good one. I think i need to commend d effort of both adim2 nd vescusci. Dey both did well. Infact, it's kinda difficult to choose btw them.

Adim2 obviously loved me but he was rily not too cool with it. He was going about it in a very wrong way. If der's anything dt makes gals to run after old men, it's money and/or maturity. Any young guy dt wants to compete with an old man in a gal's lyf shld better av dose 2 tins or else, she'z gone. He could have still shown me his love in a gentle way and not with his threats. Personally, i don't do well with threats, anywayz. But he rily tried, he was ready to fight for what he wanted and dt is rily gr8 of him

Vescusci on the other hand should av shown more concern. He was too confident that he had me to himself and underestimated the playboy, which was a huge mistake on his part. He apparently thought his money could do it and dt the boy was just too young. He obviously forgot dt we're both 21st century youths and we understand each other more, no matter what! He had a disadvantage and that's d fact dt he's married nd he needed to put in extra effort to convince me to be with him but he wasn't ready for dt, he just wanted to flaunt his money and make me stay with him.

But then, cuddlemii said i shld pick sum1 nd dt, i av to do: who won my heart? hmmmmmmmm
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2: He brings out an engagement ring

YES, YES, YES!!!!!! Of cos, i will.

I HEREBY DECLARE DT ADIM2 WON D GAME. Let d party begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
Woah i love you baby
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by vescucci(m): 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
alutacontinua:

YES, YES, YES!!!!!! Of cos, i will.

I HEREBY DECLARE DT ADIM2 WON D GAME. Let d party begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin Nice observations by the way
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
*singing true love by 2face to her while she blushes*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by vescucci(m): 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2: Woah i love you baby

Lol. Congratulations
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
vescucci:

grin grin grin Nice observations by the way

10qs. U rily did well too. I wouldn't av minded d 2 of u 2geda buh cuddlemii wanted only one person or nobody
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Cuddlemii: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
The End of Scenario 4!!!!

Nl Handles - Characters

Adim2 - Rufus Aromosele
Alutacontinua - Alfreda James
Vescucci - Adamu Aliyu

The better player = Playboy = Adim2

Thank you participants.
Thank you Vescucci for taking up a role you were not prepared for or was meant to be played by another, we appreciate it.

Viewers can give their observations about the scores on the chat thread --->
https://www.nairaland.com/1134770/game-love-marriage-two-play
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Cuddlemii: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
The Game Is Officially Open

Scenario 3:

Nl Handles - Characters

Dammytex - Playboy Fela
Bolushalom - Atinuke Osoba
- Playboy Temitayo

Viewers or members of the audience, please, all comments should be made on the game chat thread-->
https://www.nairaland.com/1134770/game-love-marriage-two-play
Thanks
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
Okay now, lets go

I gat some preambles first..
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
***Paces up and down my room thinking deep on how to strategize my moves tonight***

HOW DO I GO ABOUT MAKING MY MOVE TONIGHT
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
**picks up my phone to send sms***

Hi Ben, guy abeg I go need your help today oo. I’m being invited to Blackout club tonight and I’d need a ride there. You know say I no go fit fly bike enter that kind place na. Abeg, do this for your padi abeg. Tnx

**waits for his reply**
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
***Its 2:30pm, I decide to go to Blackout club on the island***

***Upon getting there, I demand to see the manger while faking a foreign accent***

***Speaks to the guy that I just got into the country and I’m looking for a nice and safe club to hang out tonight and hope they take US dollars. I leave with a VIP access card and also with the manager’s name and phone number. (If only the guy know say I be Engineering student for uni)*** grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
***As I step out, I receive Ben’s text message reading “no problem, we’ll be there”***

***I quickly reply his text before flying bike back to Surulere saying…***

“Thanks baba, don’t worry, I got us VIP access for tonight at Blackout”

I CAN NOT WAIT TO MAKE MY MOVE TONIGHT
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
***Upon getting to Surulere, I head straight to a perfume store***

I can still remember the smell I smelled on Madam Atinuke Osoba when Rollercom donated three base stations to my department in school last June while she passed across me to give her speech.

***After smelling about 37 different female colognes, I finally got my answer;
The perfume she was wearing then was CREED ROYAL SERVICE****

I call Ben up immediately..

Guy abeg remember this name make I no forget abeg; CREED ROYAL SERVICE.
Na the name of one perfume like that.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
***I head back home feeling I have my plans fully worked out tonight***

I CAN NOT WAIT TO MAKE MY MOVE TONIGHT
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
***It’s 11pm, I head straight with Ben in his Camry to Sue Bar, we would have to chill there until around 1 am before going to Blackout. By 1 am, Atinuke would have been in the club already****
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
***Its 1:03am and after parking at few meters away from the club gate, I approach the bouncers flashing my VIP access. We are immediately directed to the VIP lounge***

Ghen….ghen, game is about to start.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
****Taking some time out in the gents of the VIP, I checked the mirror again to admire my newly worn fitted Thomas Pink shirt uncle Lanre sent to me eleven months ago. Leaving the fist button open to reveal my well smoothened bulging chest, I head straight into the VIP clubbers spotting Atinuke at the far end sipping something that looks pinkish in her champagne glass****
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
****I greet a few unknown people as if I’m a regular thinking….
(If I no get money, I get fine body and I get fine face. Today na today)….****

***Walks closely towards her, turns suddenly and says..***

Sorry please, is that Creed Royal Service you’re wearing? I love that smell..
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
dammytex: ****I greet a few unknown people as if I’m a regular thinking….
(If I no get money, I get fine body and I get fine face. Today na today)….****

***Walks closely towards her, turns suddenly and says..***

Sorry please, is that Creed Royal Service you’re wearing? I love that smell..
**without turning to check who asked * "Yes, why?"
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
Bolushalom: **without turning to check who asked * "Yes, why?"

***Turning around to make eye contact and presenting my V-shaped torso in my fitted shirt***

Oh yeah, I thought as much. That's some taste madam..
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
dammytex:

***Turning around to make eye contact and presenting my V-shaped torso in my fitted shirt***

Oh yeah, I thought as much. That's some taste madam..
thanks * I make a move to turn away from him but damn! The dude's hot!,smiling and turning to face him*** U new around here?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by dammytex: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
Bolushalom: thanks * I make a move to turn away from him but damn! The dude's hot!,smiling and turning to face him*** U new around here?

Something like that..

But I'm really hoping to catch some fun with a regular here tonight and I think I'm already feeling welcomed by the prettiest lady around. By the way, that's a very pretty smile you've got there..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Whats Your Best African Novel / Chinua Achebe's 91st Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Poetic Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.