Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,283 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE (17135 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2012
Baby, you remember the first time we met. I was at the park and i saw you leaning against a tree...lost in thought.
You told me you were not happy at home.
I took you in and showed you love.
I have never given up on you.
I have never disrespected you.
I have never walked out on you.
I do not demand for material things...
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
I satisfied you in every way...food, shelter, love, s.ex.
We discuss business together, and my business ideas have won you lots of contracts.
I pray foy you more than i pray for myself...
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
You remember that night you were so ill. I had to spoon-feed you and made you take your medications.
Your wife didn't pick your calls. She left you.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
All you say is true, how can I ever deny that, but does that mean the business trip story would end up in ur bed signing documents with my natural pen?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
I have been a faithful friend.
We laughed together.
We smiled together.
We sang together.
We cried together.
We had fun.
We had life.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
I won't force you to spend your birthday with me.
But i want you to know that when your wife turned her back, i turned my arms.
When she slapped you, i hugged you.
When she nagged, i sang.
When she played, i prayed.
When she locked you out (like tonight), i took you in.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
When was the last time, you enjoyed her?
Not even a moment of happiness with her!
Look what i gave back to you.
See the radiance on your face.
You glow with eyes as clear as crystal.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
Look at me
*turns around*
I know how to make you go crazy.
I can turn your tap on and off.
We connect like live wires.
We are perfect for each other.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
Angel I owe a lot to you, I will make my decision and everyone will be happy.
Have u seen my son recently, the boy is big but getting too like her mum.
I need to spend time with him more
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
I will NEVER speak ill of your wife.
But we both know, she is not pretty.
I can't speak ill of her, but we both know she has sagged br.e.a.s.ts
I can't speak ill of her, but we both know she has wilthered hips.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
I keep telling you, you can spend the rest of 364 days with your wife and son.
I won't oppose that.
I ask for just ONE day.
Is that too much to ask?
Just ONE day.
I know i mean nothing to you.
*sobs*
cry cry cry
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
You don't care about my feelings.
Just one day!
You promised to do ANYTHING for me.
Just one day!
Why? Why? cry cry
Why are you mean to me?
*sobs louder*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2012
she was a queen before our marriage.
Her sagged br.east is because she breastfeeded my only son and heir.
So don't go there pls and don't spoil this night with you
Touch my belly , lets start something
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
You deserve to be happy.
What makes you think your wife is not even having an affair?
I mean...she...she...she has not even allowed you to touch her...in three weeks.
And she doesn't bother where you spend the night.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
*holding her close*
Sorry dear ,
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
Touch you?
I do everything you ask me.
But you can't even give me a dayyyyyy?
May God forgive you!
*sobs louder*
cry cry cry cry
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2012
Caracta: You deserve to be happy.
What makes you think your wife is not even having an affair?
I mean...she...she...she has not even allowed you to touch her...in three weeks.
And she doesn't bother where you spend the night.
You know I've been too busy to know about that if at all she might be doing it.
I hope not cos I will kill her
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
*kneels on the floor*
God, you see my heart.
You know i love this man fiercely.
I have loved him since the day yYOU GAVE him to me.
And i still love him. cry
Pls open his eyes, that he may embrace me...this divine gift you gave him.
Let him understand that i exist to make him happy.
It is my destiny.
God, help me to fulfill my destiny.
Amen!
*sobs louder*
cry cry cry
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
Amen also
I hope your prayer pass the ceiling
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
ITbomb:

I hope not cos I will kill her
You don't have to kill her.
Forgive thy neighbour as thyself.
You have me. Worry not.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 11:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
Caracta:
You don't have to kill her.
Forgive thy neighbour as thyself.
You have me. Worry not.
Lets strike a deal, u let me be with my family and I'll be with u throughout on ur birthday
Agreed?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
*tears streaming down my face in a pool of anguish*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
ITbomb:
Lets strike a deal, u let me be with my family and I'll be with u throughout on ur birthday
Agreed?
You mean, your birthday?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
Baby...lemme serve your food. I can't let you starve
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 11:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
Caracta: *tears streaming down my face in a pool of anguish*
Come my luv, u know I can't stand the tears of a lovely lady , tell me what should be done and what should I tell my wife
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2012
Caracta:
You mean, your birthday?
No , if I be with my family on my on coming birthday then on ur own birthday , i'll be with u
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2012
Just tell your wife you need to seal off a contract deal on your birthday. After which both of you can go on vacation with the kids.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
ITbomb:
No , if I be with my family on my on coming birthday then on ur own birthday , i'll be with u
Funny, you know that's not possible. Come, lemme show you what a man needs after a long day at work.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
Caracta: Just tell your wife you need to seal off a contract deal on your birthday. After which both of you can go on vacation with the kids.
That's my lady, bring the food pls
Or which one should I eat first?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
ITbomb:
That's my lady, bring the food pls
Or which one should I eat first?
Make a choice...
Which one are you hungry for, on your scale of preference?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by ITbomb(m): 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2012
Caracta:
Make a choice...
Which one are you hungry for, on your scale of preference?
Belle first
Feed me
Then any other kind of food, i'll feed u
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Caracta(f): 11:40pm On Dec 25, 2012
That's a good choice.
*leads him to the table*
It's your favourite with lots of obstacles (fish, snail, crayfish, kponmo, meat, etc.)
Make sure you don't stare at my cleavage while we eat...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Whats Your Best African Novel / Chinua Achebe's 91st Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Poetic Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.