Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,762 members, 7,798,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE (17126 Views)

Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - LIVE / A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2: Answer my question please

for the last tym, GIVE ME MY PHONE!
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
Dials Adamu's number

Ringing.....
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2: Dials Adamu's number

Ringing.....

u can't be serious.....struggles to get d fone 4rm him, ends d call nd walks out..
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
follows her and stops her on the way.

hey why are you dodging my questions? and why are you so afraid to call him? if you love me like you calm then call him and convince me. or i will keep disturbing you.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2: follows her and stops her on the way.

hey why are you dodging my questions? and why are you so afraid to call him? if you love me like you calm then call him and convince me. or i will keep disturbing you.

*looks at him, hisses nd walk away*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
*see Mr Adamu's car heading towards their side*

I can't believe this from you Alfreda. Do you think i am wasting my time with you? or do you think i cannot flirt around? I have chosen not to do that, and do you know why? it is because i treasure somebody so special in my heart and i can see that, that person that i have treasured don't even treasure me. rather she likes an old man to me. is that what you are telling me?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2: *see Mr Adamu's car heading towards their side*

I can believe this from you Alfreda. Do you think i am wasting my time with you? or do you think i cannot flirt around? I have chosen not to do that, and do you know why? it is because i treasure somebody so special in my heart and i can see that, that person that i have treasured don't even treasure me. rather she likes an old man to me. is that what you are telling me?

*stops Mr. Adamu's car nd waves to him, enters d car nd goes away with him*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
as he was about to leave, he stays in front of the car and blocks him
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2: as he was about to leave, he stays in front of the car and blocks him

sweetie, pls, do u still av d no of the security pple u wanted to invite d oda tym? pls, call dem
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
Oh, i heard that. I see, now you are calling him to get security and arrest me right?
then go ahead call security.... call them. I am waiting. call the police, call the army, call the security...in fact you can call Boko Haram
idiot
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2: Oh, i heard that. I see, now you are calling him to get security and arrest me right?
then go ahead call security.... call them. I am waiting. call the police, call the army, call the security...in fact you can call Boko Haram
idiot

Gosh! wot kind of headache is this? Adamu, over to u cos i don't know how to handle this again
*looks to Adamu* i think i av to handle this. wld call u later.
*steps out of d car nd goes to Rufus* Rufus, pls, let's go home nd talk about dis. Just leave Mr. Adamu out of it, ok? I'm ready to talk about it now, just let's go home and not create a scene here, pls
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by vescucci(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
Winds up the windows and Rufus' lamentations fades into a dull noise.

Looks at Alfreda. Sigh. Who is this riffraff really? Does he not see that you're an adult? I've seen him around you but I didn't think his schoolboy crush would get out of hand like this. Anyways, I will let you be the one to inform him that I've pulled some strings and a friend of a friend has secured your admission into Unilag. I'm sorry I had to tell you this way but your friend left me with little choice. There's still the last thing I wanted to talk to you about but I will save that for later
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
Alfreda all because of you, i have suddenly become a tout. i have turned to a street fighter. I have class, I have style, I have connections. what do you think this old man can offer you, that i cannot offer you? he doesn't have a future with you. I do. Yes i have a future with you. and if you prefer this old man to me then, I guess its time i walk away. beside he is not even ready to guarantee your security I will do that. he is not even ready to defend you and you are still in his old car.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
alutacontinua:

Gosh! wot kind of headache is this? Adamu, over to u cos i don't know how to handle this again
*looks to Adamu* i think i av to handle this. wld call u later.
*steps out of d car nd goes to Rufus* Rufus, pls, let's go home nd talk about dis. Just leave Mr. Adamu out of it, ok? I'm ready to talk about it now, just let's go home and not create a scene here, pls

Alfreda I think you are just trying to dodge the question. Am i right and you don't want people to you. I think you are not proud of him because i know he is old enough to be your father right?
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
vescucci: Winds up the windows and Rufus' lamentations fades into a dull noise.

Looks at Alfreda. Sigh. Who is this riffraff really? Does he not see that you're an adult? I've seen him around you but I didn't think his schoolboy crush would get out of hand like this. Anyways, I will let you be the one to inform him that I've pulled some strings and a friend of a friend has secured your admission into Unilag. I'm sorry I had to tell you this way but your friend left me with little choice. There's still the last thing I wanted to talk to you about but I will save that for later

waoh!!! dt's gr8. *in a low voice* if not for this riff-raff, i could av jumped on u rite now but i guess i av to handle him first. Wld come and c u later. Let me go talk to him. *whispers into his ear* luv u, sweetie
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2: Alfreda all because of you, i have suddenly become a tout. i have turned to a street fighter. I have class, I have style, I have connections. what do you think this old man can offer you, that i cannot offer you? he doesn't have a future with you. I do. Yes i have a future with you. and if you prefer this old man to me then, I guess its time i walk away. beside he is not even ready to guarantee your security I will do that. he is not even ready to defend you and you are still in his old car.

Rufus, if you want to walk away because u cannot c me av an innocent discussion with anoda man, den, so be it. I told u dt i love u nd i wanna be with u, isn't dt enuf for u? I love u, Rufus but with this action of urs, i think it's best if u walk away. This man just helped me to secure admission into Unilag nd if u truly love me lyk u claim, u're supposed to be thanking him on my behalf. Instead, u're insulting him lyk dis on d road. I'm nt api with u @ all nd i doubt if i can continue dis relationship either. Just know one thing, no matter wot, u'll always remain special in my heart.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by vescucci(m): 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
*Drives off again*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
Alfreda
Just show me i can still trust you. Just show me that you are not making me a fool. Just show me that you don't have feelings for this man. I need prove.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2: Alfreda
Just show me i can still trust you. Just show me that you are not making me a fool. Just show me that you don't have feelings for this man. I need prove.

D truth is i don't even think i owe u any prove again. U insulted me in front of d whole world...all because of sum rumours dt u hrd. If u love nd respect me lyk u claim, u won't do dt. I fink i shld be d one questioning ur luv here
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
*he turns and start walking away in dejection*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
*goes d opposite way and calls Adama to come and pick me*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
I will see you later at home. He walks away in anger and dials a number.

And he says to himself. Its time to play the game dirty now. Two can play that game
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by vescucci(m): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
*Drives by. Alfreda gets into the car.*

What a long day this is turning out to be. What are you doing with an immature fellow like that? Even if he is doing this out of love, he's doing you no favours whatsoever. I have been straightforward with you and you know your interests are mine too.

Anyways, the last piece of news is basically that I have opened a trust fund account for you where everything you need will be made available to you during the duration of your schooling. No matter what happens between us, you will always have access to the money as long as you are in school. I wanted to meet your mum under the guise of you being a lucky beneficiary of my new philanthropism. Tell her about me and at least we can stop this cloak and dagger business.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
vescucci: *Drives by. Alfreda gets into the car.*

What a long day this is turning out to be. What are you doing with an immature fellow like that? Even if he is doing this out of love, he's doing you no favours whatsoever. I have been straightforward with you and you know your interests are mine too.

Anyways, the last piece of news is basically that I have opened a trust fund account for you where everything you need will be made available to you during the duration of your schooling. No matter what happens between us, you will always have access to the money as long as you are in school. I wanted to meet your mum under the guise of you being a lucky beneficiary of my new philanthropism. Tell her about me and at least we can stop this cloak and dagger business.

*looks at him with shock on her face @ d mention of the trust fund account* aaaaawwwww...sweetie, u didn't av to dt.
Concerning d guy's issue, i don't understand him either. But i promise u, i can handle him. I just need to talk to him when i av tym nd he'll calm down. Wld luv to talk to my mum abt d issue nd it'll be good if u can give me a letter to dt effect signed by u nd if u can get a letter-headed paper, it'll make it look very real cos i'm avin a feelings dis guy might go and tell her abt us nd i don't want her to hear it from him. At least, if i tell her about the philantropism tin, she'll not be shocked to hear abt u if Rufus comes to tell her anything and i'm sure she wld even defend us. I luv u sooooooo much, sweetie. *leans towards him to kiss him*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by vescucci(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
*Embraces her and kisses her passionately*

After disengaging: An idea just popped into my head. I ought to take you somewhere where we can spend two or three full weeks together without anyone else in the world knowinng. I will try to make this happen soon. In the meantime, here's the number of the banker I want you to call. I will mail you a letter as you have asked. I will mail it to your mother directly as you can still be said to be under her care. This way, she won't suspect any foul play. And if the worst happens and she finds out, you're really an adult now and so am I. My wife, I hope to leave her soon for good. So, you will have all the cards. But all these when we get to the bridge, we'll cross it. You should be getting on home now. Send me an sms when you are alone in your room and ready to turn in.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
vescucci: *Embraces her and kisses her passionately*

After disengaging: An idea just popped into my head. I ought to take you somewhere where we can spend two or three full weeks together without anyone else in the world knowinng. I will try to make this happen soon. In the meantime, here's the number of the banker I want you to call. I will mail you a letter as you have asked. I will mail it to your mother directly as you can still be said to be under her care. This way, she won't suspect any foul play. And if the worst happens and she finds out, you're really an adult now and so am I. My wife, I hope to leave her soon for good. So, you will have all the cards. But all these when we get to the bridge, we'll cross it. You should be getting on home now. Send me an sms when you are alone in your room and ready to turn in.

aii. dearie. i rily apprc8 all u've done for me. I luv u very much..wld miss u...takie nd drive safe. bye...
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by vescucci(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
Drives away for like the fiftieth time in one night
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
* Rufus sitting with a lady and having a nice chat with her* Alfreda passes by and he didn't even tell her anything but rather concentrates on discussing with the lady.
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2: * Rufus sitting with a lady and having a nice chat with her* Alfreda passes by and he didn't even tell her anything but rather concentrates on discussing with the lady.

*feels a little sting of jealousy but decides not to show it, just passes by nd walks to her house*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by adim2(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
*He didn't even bother to call her back. Cos it looks like she is not even ready to fight for her*
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
adim2: *He didn't even bother to call her back. Cos it looks like she is not even ready to fight for her*

*picks up my phone nd sends a text to Rufus* "Baby, i meant all dt i said to u yesterday nd if only u can look past this issue nd give us a chance, i'm willing to make it work. luv u
Re: Two Can Play The Game Season 2 - A Game For Love & Marriage - Extended - LIVE by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
*sends a text to Adama* "I may not get to see you as often as I like, I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart, I truly know, you're the one that I love and I can’t let you go. 10qs 4 today, honey. slip tite"

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Whats Your Best African Novel / Chinua Achebe's 91st Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Poetic Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.