Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year (7941 Views)

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While / A Merry Xmas Without Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Iaz93: 1:15am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas Everyone...*One Solid Love*

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by decoslim(m): 1:19am On Dec 25, 2012
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by toluleke(m): 1:35am On Dec 25, 2012
On behalf of the chief commander of the armed forces of nigeria&wife,the vice president,senate,presidental media aides& my honourable self i wish you all merry christmas and happy new year and hope you people would stop calling us names and keep praying for us. Tanz to u all.
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Caracta(f): 1:37am On Dec 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Werey! Wey my name? Anyways... Chop am! kiss

We go continue awa WWE on Boxing Day. cool
Lol...you no go kill pesin. Hmmm. I love this.
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by freecocoa(f): 1:44am On Dec 25, 2012
Wishing you all whatever you wish yourself.

Have a wonderful celebration.
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by collins123(m): 2:50am On Dec 25, 2012
To all Nairaland [size=18pt]Gays [/size]and [size=18pt]Lezzies[/size],
To all Nairaland [size=18pt]Illiterates[/size],
To all Nairaland [size=18pt]Christians[/size], [size=18pt]Moslems[/size], [size=18pt]Atheists[/size] and [size=18pt]MOGS[/size],
To all Nairaland [size=18pt]Tribalists[/size] and [size=18pt]Wounded Hyenas[/size],
To all Nairaland [size=18pt]E-Thugs[/size], [size=18pt]Derailers[/size], [size=18pt]Gangs[/size] [size=18pt](Garri, Comment Positions & Space Sellers)[/size]
To all Nairalanders who have contributed [size=18pt]positively [/size]and [size=18pt]negatively [/size]to the forum.

And to [size=18pt]SEUN[/size],

Merry 2012 Christmas!!!

3 Likes

Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by ikachi1: 4:12am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Xmas to all members of the forum and peace and progress to our dear country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by caseymoney(m): 4:20am On Dec 25, 2012
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Telez(m): 4:54am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry xmas
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Slapme(m): 5:40am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry xmas to my parents, siblings, my baby and to all nairalanders i wish you all long life and prosperities.
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Caseless: 6:08am On Dec 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Werey! Wey my name? Anyways... Chop am! kiss

We go continue awa WWE on Boxing Day. cool
heeheeheeha..i don put am. Na sleepy eyes make me omit am...
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Caseless: 6:33am On Dec 25, 2012
Caracta: Thank you lalaosky. Thank you caseless. Thank you all. Merry xmas to you too....
u are welcome and dont forget that u deserve it.....

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by luluosas(m): 6:35am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas to you all Nairalanders. Do have a wonderful celebrations. Remember, Jesus is the reason for the SEASON.
Sent from my Glo Bolt Modem using blackberry.net as APN
This is under experiment though!

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by tomzman: 6:42am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas to:
mukina, plappville, dj xpro, goshen, joagbaje, logicboy, freecocoa, frosbel and everyone in the religion, sports and politics sections and ultimately to all Nairalanders including Seun.
Wishing you all a joyous Christmas and a prosperous new year ahead.
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by EzePromoe: 6:45am On Dec 25, 2012
I want to wish all NLders especially romance posters a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year. Special wishes to:

[b]
Seun
Mukina
Afam4eva
OAM4J
Odumchi
Lalaboi
Ogugua
nikkyshyne
mondi_cheeks
reality101
r231
gree-die
abiL
2sexy
Goldieluks
Shollypopz
Kails
Sagamite
ayobase
Rokiatu
Slimyem
Dbrief
Kobojunkie
Bennyraz
Odunnu
Hornipipe
Sisi_Kill
ItsModella
Maria G
sanb
uj_sizzle
k2039
D-Explorer
Ileke-Idi
Sugarmania
Becacia Barbie
Shymmex
Siena
CC
Mynd
Sexkillz
Spike C
Caracta
ammyng
Redmosquito
Sweetlemon
Jay bee
Cindyrella
Joeydozzy
Idowuogbo
Legit1
Oahray
Vivian Chinaza
ATMC
Rooneyboy
CFCfan
Lalaosky
Nosa gold
binger
dopeJemi
lola.luv
Vanneni
cowgurl
Firestar
tpia
Gbawe
Richfella
J12
tellwisdom
freecocoa
DailyNews
Mrs Chima
MsDarkskin
Rocktation
kunletiwoo
PhysicsQED
Calotti
ekt_bear
401kk
onila
Tashmania
~vicky~
acidosis
Smartie gurl
fukcwitme
ikekings
Obinoscopy
achi4u
duni04
Alterego
Omg its sLayer
Dyt
lucenzo
HotNaijaBabe
Cuddlemi
Tgirl4real
El Guapo
coogar
livalives
flanrey
chinedumo
maclatunji
Ishilove
IZUKWU
toshmann
florena
humbledBYgrace
yinkaGreen
naptu2
chronique
ijebabe
honeric01
Freiburger
ifyalways
[/b]

And to my special Christmas baby, i wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What's her name?
S-E-U-N-P-L-U-S

11 Likes

Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 25, 2012
To everyone I wish u merry xmas
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by mamagee3(f): 7:24am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas to you too!!!

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by uceee(m): 7:33am On Dec 25, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, I wish you all a merry Xmas and a prosperous new year. Make una enjoy the season!!! Make I quick rush kitchen. As mumsy no dey, na me get cooking services.
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Caseless: 7:35am On Dec 25, 2012
ikachi1: Merry Xmas to all members of the forum and peace and progress to our dear country Nigeria.
amin/amen!
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by beejay4all(m): 7:48am On Dec 25, 2012
compliment of d season 2 u all.and merry xmas and super new yr in advance.
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by UjSizzle(f): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2012
Special S/O to the
Romanticians for making me romanticized esp lalaosky, 190, Sexkillz, itsmodella, sanb, Mynd, D-X, gree-die, badosky, binger, Nnekacherry, EzeP, jaybee, Caracta, vanneni, acidosis, banners and banees too numerous to mention and whoever's name is missing on this list, abeg no vex chicken dey my mouth

Lit sec peeps
cuddlemii, sigmund Freud, redmosquito, oahray, hotnaijababe, humbledbygrace etc

Diarylanders
breathing,alosiby, sapphiredamsel,mollytinrox,alecia,chronique,Alleviate,obinoscopy, slimyem, skillet, SOM, teeo, Creme peebee etc

Religion
muskeeto,serialkiller,obadiah, logicboy, Anony,Jesoul,Manmustwac, pastormustwac, Vicky, Reyginus, Anonimous, bella,etc

Forum games
Beync, Fairygeh, etc

Family
Tmama, KittyKat and all d users there

The gossip queen in entertainment Ijebabe

and Seun(boogeyman] with his pet ghost Pyguru

all my followers, friends, lovers, Frenemies, followees....

MERRY CHRISTMAS
*takes baba blue for sore throat*

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by ghettodreamz(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas To You All, May The Blessings Of His birth (Our Lord Jesus Christ) visit you & your home with good tidings of great joy, love, and happiness. I'm wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year In Advance.

Let's not forget, Christmas isn't complete without CHRIST.

Give your life to him, so that the purpose of HIS birth will not be defeated over your life!

Celebrate on Low Key Level

Remember to keep the day Holy.

Safety caution: If you must drink DON'T DRIVE, if you must drive DON'T DRINK.

May the grace of God through OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST be with you all through this festive season and forever, amen.

Remain Blessed.
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by torgbe(m): 8:42am On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas to the best nairalanders of all time, PETRODOLLA, SMOOTHLIFE, OTUMFOUR, RAMPANT LOVER, GH BOY. Keep hoisting the cherished flag high. God bless u all, God bless Ghana
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Harryveli: 9:06am On Dec 25, 2012
May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness this Christmas. Merry christmas 2 all
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by SeunPlus(f): 9:24am On Dec 25, 2012
Eze Promoe:
And to my special Christmas baby, i wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What's her name?
S-E-U-N-P-L-U-S
Thanks dearie kiss
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 25, 2012
Happy birthday to Seun Plus
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by SeunPlus(f): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2012
CFCfan: Happy birthday to Seun Plus
Thank you, Chelsea fan kiss
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2012
SeunPlus:
Thank you, Chelsea fan kiss
You're welcome.
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2012
@lalaosky, promoe et al

*mistletoe*

Mwah, thanks babe kiss

Merry gift-day to everyone tongue kiss
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by EzePromoe: 9:49am On Dec 25, 2012
Ileke-Idi, merry Christmas & happy new year in advance.
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2012
Eze Promoe: Ileke-Idi, merry Christmas & happy new year in advance.

Same to you babe smiley
Re: Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year by ignis: 9:53am On Dec 25, 2012
Compliment of the season.
Merry Christmas all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solve This Word Problem And Get A Gift / Sure Bet9ja Predictions / Oppo A38 Smartphone Full Specs And Price - Notedwap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.