Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted (4375 Views)

How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me / The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe / A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by mumumugu(m): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
YOUR YOUNGER SISTER COOKS BETTER THAN YOU.

Since then she stopped cooking 4 me

1 Like

Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by k2039: 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
Go to hell.
Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by olumaxi(m): 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
Thank God am d quiet type

2 Likes

Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by tobechi20(m): 1:07am On Dec 25, 2012
Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by AtheistD(m): 6:28am On Dec 25, 2012
I LOVE YOU

1 Like

Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by larrymoore(m): 6:46am On Dec 25, 2012
Supposed l lvd u.
Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by Mynd44: 6:53am On Dec 25, 2012
I am in love with your mother
Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 25, 2012
NOTHING
Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by Kslib(m): 8:16am On Dec 25, 2012
Your nyash is too strong,God should have made you a man....

1 Like

Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by SIRcumalot: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2012
Go puck your self,and she did
Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by engrtee(f): 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
You are strong. U got muscles like a man
Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by Smuthx(m): 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2012
Are you lesbian....? she could have been bi-s..exual. It made her hot to me. though I didnt regret saying it.
Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by Claroo(m): 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2012
Jokingly told ma gf dat she was stupid,regretted it cos she took ma statement personal
Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by dmcdad: 1:59am On Dec 26, 2012
I speak less and hear more.... So, I'm yet to have a statement that I regret ever making...

2 Likes

Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 26, 2012
"Its over"
Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by fuckluv(f): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2012
There r many- I can't imagine my world without you, i love u, u r intelligent, no one can take me away from u. Infact i wish i could take back those words now angry
Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by hoomogh(m): 10:46am On Dec 26, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by mumumugu(m): 9:45am On Apr 10, 2013
fuckluv: There r many- I can't imagine my world without you, i love u, u r intelligent, no one can take me away from u. Infact i wish i could take back those words now angry
Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 10, 2013
I guess u really want me 2 hate u, and u ar gradually achievn it. Kudos!
Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
i have slept with x amount of men
Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
Can't remember. I v been cool in my relationship.
Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by AtheistD(m): 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
Ijeoma Okeke100: i have slept with x amount of men

Gulp shocked

Is X equivalent to 10 grin
Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by xynerise: 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2013
I called her Antelope
Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by xynerise: 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2013
Question: Find the value of x? grin
Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by Penssuwa(m): 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
"I HAVE NO APOLOGY" after a small quarel which was my fault. I paid 4 it shah.
Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by greedie1(f): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
cant remember
Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by kulboy(m): 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
I Regret saying "I'm Comfortable not speaking to you".
Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by digitalgeorgy(m): 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
I earn 200k as basic salary.
Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by frostylook: 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
'Wot if in d future,we feel lyk we havnt made d best choice with each other?'. Even though we settled after 4 months of being mentally n emotionally totured 4 uttering those words,things have not being d same.
Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by segzicres(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
I'm never gonna nack you again. 15mins later I was begging when she strip teased for me. Damn! (•̩̩̩̩͡_•̩̩̩̩͡) joy spoilt my life
Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by Eldiablo666(m): 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
The whole XMEN u mean

Damn...u are bad...wonder how u coped with Wolverine and hope nightcrawler dint go disappearing every now and then...

Hehehe...now to d topic

"I come from Aluu"

2 Likes

Re: Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted by samobaba(m): 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
After being in school for a semester in my HND days, got home and was in the room with my girl friend back home and I didn't touch her for like 30 minutes just gisting with her. She asked if I had sex in school. And trying to be a sincere lover, I told her it happened once, with a lady who molested me into having sex with her. Lobatan! na so relationship of 2 years end.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. / Can A Lady Get Pregnant 2days After Her Period / Come In Here;let See The First Selfie Of Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.