Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Apology To Jarus And OAM4J - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J (31550 Views)

*~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / Happy Birthday Oam4j! / Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Demdem(m): 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
taharqa:

MUMU-ish grin...hehehehe..

One day, we g ear say @Demdem don 'die'; 'wetin killi am', people go dey ask? 'Na im acute Negative OBSESSION with anoda pesin na im cause am', go bi the answer....

Get a Life, dude.........

Foool, what the ffuck are u saying this time around undecided
What has this gat to do ith seun's apology?
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by dayokanu(m): 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
[size=18pt]Stop viewing this topic and exercise your civil right

visit this thread and Vote chinua Achebe into the Hall of Shame[/size]

Adie funfun ko mo ara e lagba

https://www.nairaland.com/1139345/nairaland-politics-section-hall-shame/9
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by ayobase(m): 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
People viewing....

.:
jmaine ( m ), Metalgoong ( m ), bellalove ( f ), CrazyMan ( m ), rhemaplus ( m ), saxywale ( m ), ItsModella ( f ), Desola ( f ), ayobase ( m ), Dumdum217 ( m ), Seun ( m ), take dat , maclatunji , justwise ( m ), Ngwakwe ( m ), luvmijeje ( f ), yawe1 , honeric01 ( m ), coogar , Mr. Globe ( m ), mukina2 , Idowuogbo ( f ), AlterEgo™ , Orpelin , hornipipe ( m ), sallee ( f ), brokoto ( m ), bamto ( m ), manny4life ( m ), Theben ( m ), Ayasunmbo ( f ), taharqa , tchidi ( f ), D-Explorer , KokoBeware , lalaosky , nwaigbo_mg ( m ), Tgirl4real ( f ), reporter? , sexkillz ( m ), igboitalo , gbadexy ( m ), dayokanu ( m ), Freiburger ( m ), Peterwins ( m ), babapupa , HNosegbe ( m ), Caracta ( f ), kingphemy , diutor , Feraz , Demdem ( m ), Wily,Wily , Andre Uweh ( m ), aribisala0 ( m ) and 11

Make all of una no fear to talk....Seun is watching....na so he dey do (watching and popping corn to sell to the viewers)...he go dey watch as we dey bark, but lets bark and bite him today!

Seun....u better start to dey dobale now!
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Theben(m): 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
No mehn... I dey vex! Na so d Ewo agoyin guy dey do joor! First it was TG, he just walked in dey ask fooooolish question, hear him " who locked dis thread?" Am like.. Duh? Mr Elewa o shayo ni? Very proud mothershoutmymouth! Msteww.... Nonsense and japanjantis! angry angry
no let Mr Elewa ban you o. I can't afford not reading your posts on this forum o. So cool down grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by k2039: 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
lalaosky:
nansense!!!..pure crap..all humans are fallible.even the biblical satan was fallible not to talk of a mere motals

[url]en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_infallibility[/url]
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by MrGlobe(m): 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
dayokanu:
[size=18pt]And Posters dont forget to visit this thread and Vote chinua Achebe into the Hall of Shame[/size]

Thanks you verrry verry plentiful as you voted cheesy

oh you mean
'And Posters dont forget to visit this thread and waste your time, if you have nothing doing with your time'.

so much for sanity
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Meegadough: 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2012
dayokanu:
[size=18pt]And Posters dont forget to visit this thread and Vote chinua Achebe into the Hall of Shame[/size]

Smh
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
Demdem:

That is Seun's opinion and the logic he presented forward was the same flawed logic that made him vote for the retardeen and not PDP. Seun is no God. AT times he makes mistakes.

I don't follow, please explain?

Personally, I don't care about anyone's flawed thinking, what I care about is the process. My stand, like I explained to coogar when he asked on other thread - you cannot say "we followed forum rules" which is grossly flawed and when a grossly flawed opinion "as you claim Seun did" counters it, you cannot cry "Democratic Foul,Suppression, etc. Either way, whether it's the policy or Seun's decision, to whomever it may, they're all flawed so there's no suppression nor override of speech
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by dayokanu(m): 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
[size=18pt]
And Posters dont just view the topic, visit this thread and Vote chinua Achebe into the Hall of Shame[/size]

Ka ku lomode ko yeni san ju ka dagba ka ma ni adie irana lo (Its better to die young and respected e.g MLK, Malcolm X etc than grow old and become a nuisance to the society like Achebe)
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
^

Ah, do you need Google Adwords advertising credits? You know we can all rally around and raise more money for you so you can take it too Google, Yahoo, Bing, and what have you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
k2039:

[url]en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_infallibility[/url]
www.fûckwhatevercrapwikipediaisspewing.com
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Pataki: 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
Some of us have been travelling all day, so what really happened?

Still can't believe a whole Seun is typing a letter of apology on here.

What really happened though?
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by ijebabe: 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
Idowuogbo: Dis Mr Elewa and tantrums, u get luck say no b romance sect u pack ur skoin skoin come o! cus aja to ba fe sonu on gbo fere ode.U think u can continue to type shyte and have others says " awwwh... let it go! he apologised" awa o si fo shi mehn... u misbehave again, we treat ur fawk up.U beta type correct apology give my guys! cus dis wan u drop na intro.Oya beg! O ya werey ni? angry angry angry Nansense!
I yaff dead o! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by maclatunji: 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
Not minding the fact that the issues raised here are quite serious, I can't help but say I have been entertained so far on this thread.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Demdem(m): 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
manny4life:

I don't follow, please explain?

Personally, I don't care about anyone's flawed thinking, what I care about is the process. My stand, like I explained to coogar when he asked on other thread - you cannot say "we followed forum rules" which is grossly flawed and when a grossly flawed opinion "as you claim Seun did" counters it, you cannot cry "Democratic Foul,Suppression, etc. Either way, whether it's the policy or Seun's decision, to whomever it may, they're all flawed so there's no suppression nor override of speech

wont drag this issue with u any longer.
U believe the process is flawed, i dont think so. its in-line and within the rules of this forum and even within the rules governing the thread in question.
let me now focus my attention in making sure the retardeen doesnt lose his crown. need to step up my game, Dayokanu is doing pretty well for Achebe.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Redmosquito(m): 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mehn! I aint a fan of this section. But Mehn! Seun you need to close the other thread, Modify it or something, just dont leave the nail in the skull undecided
My gift of garri, 2cents is too expensive grin grin grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
Funny thread...
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Ishilove: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
Seun: Dear Jarus & OAM4J,

I hereby apologize for not consulting you before going public.

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.
Jeeze. This guy is something else.

angry
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by dayokanu(m): 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
manny4life: ^

Ah, do you need Google Adwords advertising credits? You know we can all rally around and raise more money for you so you can take it too Google, Yahoo, Bing, and what have you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes oo anything you can do to crown Achebe. and induct him into the Hall of Shame. Your Chi would bless you abundantly.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
Demdem:

wont drag this issue with u any longer.
U believe the process is flawed, i dont think so. its in-line and within the rules of this forum and even within the rules governing the thread in question.
let me now focus my attention in making sure the retardeen doesnt lose his crown. need to step up my game, Dayokanu is doing pretty well for Achebe.

My brother, we wont drag it any further. This is why I said I did not want to go into this issue.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Freiburger(m): 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ishilove:
Jeeze. This guy is something else.

angry
Why do we always have a reason for staying stagnant? why not just let the bygone be bygone and find a way of moving forward?
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
dayokanu:

Yes oo anything you can do to crown Achebe. and induct him into the Hall of Shame. Your Chi would bless you abundantly.

No, what I asked was, do you need ad credits? I don't need to do jack, you're the one advertising, my job is to provide the resource (money) for you. Who said publicity isn't good? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Demdem(m): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
Demdem:
[size=18pt]And Posters dont forget to visit this thread and Vote Retardeen Ebele Jonathan into the Hall of Shame[/size]

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
Peterwins: @Seun. Why not ask Jarus and OAM4J to apologise to Chinua Achebe first? If you cannot moderate your moderators, then who will. Kindly review your organizational policy in the coming new year.

FYI, cemented heads like sexkillz are allergic to super-moderations..

Honestly, I had to withdraw from that poo called hall of jokes a.k.a hall of fame/shame..

Seems I was the only one who nominated Aliko Dangote into the Politics section hall of Fame. This is a man who employed so many jobless Nigerians... and also saved lots of flood victims this year with his hard earned money [in Billions]. Now I cannot stand those nominating people who never add any value to the lives of their immediate family not to talk of a community.. I cannot stand those nominating abandoned touts like Bakare with specialty in placard carriage on saturdays and pulpit mounting on sabbaths..

I support Mr. Seun on this, and I do appreciate the courage.

No favouritism, fear, or nepotism. If it calls for a ban on the path of our moderators (like sexkillz), please do it before they turn strong bones.

Mr Jarus did the right thing on the other thread. But I nor know who call your other moderators like sexkillz 4 the matter.

And yes.... do not hesitate to close this thread before it gets out of hand..
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by honeric01(m): 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
Idowuogbo: Dis Mr Elewa and tantrums, u get luck say no b romance sect u pack ur skoin skoin come o! cus aja to ba fe sonu on gbo fere ode.U think u can continue to type shyte and have others says " awwwh... let it go! he apologised" awa o si fo shi mehn... u misbehave again, we treat ur fawk up.U beta type correct apology give my guys! cus dis wan u drop na intro.Oya beg! O ya werey ni? angry angry angry Nansense!

Chai, dugbolugi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by debosky(m): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
I'm not surprised. . . . . Seun's crassness and poorly thought out and often irrational behaviour is why I quit all those years ago. I can't say I've regretted it - obviously he hasn't learned much from the previous lessons.

2 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by dayokanu(m): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
manny4life:

No, what I asked was, do you need ad credits? I don't need to do jack, you're the one advertising, my job is to provide the resource (money) for you. Who said publicity isn't good? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Everyone needs to contribute their own widows mite to crown Achebe and take him into the Hall of Shame. If its Google adwords credit you have then its welcome, If you can buy banners, Posters, and anyform of marketing or you can stand by the roadside and carry cardboard to get people to vote [size=18pt]ACHEBE INTO HALL OF SHAME[/size]

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by honeric01(m): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
Demdem:

what shocked shocked angry angry lailai. it must not happen. abegii, dont break my heart ooo

come back next year! grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mr. Globe:

oh you mean
'And Posters dont forget to visit this thread and waste your time, if you have nothing doing with your time'.

so much for sanity

Fuckface
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Mowire: 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
@Seun. ...guess you're human afterall. I hope you're wiser?
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
No mehn... I dey vex! Na so d Ewo agoyin guy dey do joor! First it was TG, he just walked in dey ask fooooolish question, hear him " who locked dis thread?" Am like.. Duh? Mr Elewa o shayo ni? Very proud mothershoutmymouth! Msteww.... Nonsense and japanjantis! angry angry
Lol!!! You and desola have 2 be twins!
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Demdem(m): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
honeric01:

come back next year! grin

This year must not be wasted. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos / Lady Dies On Her 20th Birthday From Fire Mishap (Disturbing Photos) / If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.