Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,784 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Apology To Jarus And OAM4J - Nairaland / General (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J (31542 Views)

*~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / Happy Birthday Oam4j! / Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Ishilove: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
gbanikiti: I tell ya! Dem suppose give her queen of derailers paradise.
Gbanikiti, are you Ukwani?
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Ivynwa(f): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ishilove: This is the first time I am grateful that a thread was derailed by Idowuogbo and crew. The rancour was leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

Kudos to you Idowu!! cheesy

Yeah, Idowu plays a lot but she is wise and knows how to handle situations even though we get beef to settle too and i shouldn't be praising her before others but that is the truth, I give her kudos for that. Lol
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Afam4eva(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
I ask again: Where is Desola?
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by coogar: 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva: I ask again: Where is Desola?

in your bedroom - waiting for you with her 12-guage sawn-off shotgun!

4 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Afam4eva(m): 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
coogar:

Physical or spiritual bedroom? Cos we don't do witchcraft in our family.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Duduknight(m): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva: I ask again: Where is Desola?

Dude,

Man up.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Afam4eva(m): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
coogar:

Someone hid my comment but didn't hide this? SMH
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Freiburger(m): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva:
Comment was not hidden because it sounds as a joke.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Afam4eva(m): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
Freiburger:
Comment was not hidden because it sounds as a joke.
Aren't there supposed to be stipulated rules that should guy you moderators?
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Freiburger(m): 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva:
So, a joke is not allowed but vulgarity is? I don't just understand the way you guys run this forum sef. Aren't there supposed to be stipulated rules that should guy you moderators?
Nope, jokes are allowed so i'll assume both of you were joking.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Freiburger(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva:
Aren't there supposed to be stipulated rules that should guy you moderators?

Of course we work with rules, that is why the forum seems to be so unpleasant to some people who are having tough times keeping these rules, but remember a lawless community is as good as a dead one.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by coogar: 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva:

what's wrong with my comment?
i didn't insult you - neither did i insult desola. i didn't even say anything about you getting killed. my friend, you need to learn to be witty. it's an art - i only said desola is waiting for you with her gun. i never implied she was going to shoot you, so read between the lines mr afam and stop constituting a nuisance because you want jarus' job. grin

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by AjanleKoko: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
It's all warm and fuzzy in here. grin
Maybe we should hug now tongue
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by tomakint: 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2012
wao what an interesting thread to read especially from page 24 upwards...it was real fun, I really enjoyed myself!!! I wish you all (friends and not forgetting my e-enemies)a happy and a prosperous new year 2013 in advanceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! wink
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by tomakint: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
berem: Eku iro le omo to dun! Olorun a je ki ti ye da.wa so ri re omo to wa pa! grin
grin grin grin my e-lolo I will give u an A for coming this far in writing Yoruba kiss kiss
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by mbulela: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
lalaosky: i've been following this saga and i must say it's baffling the extent that people take NL issues to.its shocking to say the least...

I'm an igbo boy.ezigbo nwa afor.ma nna mu ma nne mu bucha ndi igbo and here is my take on this

personally for me, i think that hall of shame thread should not be closed.ndi igbo tupu unu atagbuo mu, ge ihe mu choro ikwu first(my ibo brothers before you criticise me, hear me out first)

i say so cos chinua achebe nor I don't need a thread on NL as validation.inducting him into NL hall of shame out of bigotry doesn't reduce his achievement by one bit.it doesn't tarnish his image cos even those that voted him in that thread did so on personal hatred.it doesn't wipe out all his achievements,recognitions or countless awards he has scooped all his life in appreciation of his genius ways.if seun wants to close that thread(i understand where he's coming from), i think he should do a honourable thing by terminating this process entirely; both the forthcoming ones albeit closing that of last year's own cos by next year, when someone is voted into the hall of shame, his tribesmen will feel disgruntled and will cause chaos.so i insist that the thread should be opened or every subsequent threads of such be CLOSED.

I just don't get why people walk around with so much hatred in their hearts.if i was a yoruba boy, i won't be bothered with the stuff other tribes say about awolowo.they can say what they want to say but it won't faze me.same thing goes to when people call ojukwu names.i just click on such threads, read one and two comments and leave.i won't be caught dead hating a yoruba friend of mine or other yoruba friends i have on here cos a faceless fellow was insulting my hero, ojukwu.may God forbid such.

What has happened has happened, should i still carry malice in my heart for a good human cos of what happened when i was not born?.it makes no sense.i haven't read chinua achebe's book but when i read it, it won't stop me loving my yoruba friends.never!!.i respect him so much and i'm not against him writing about the war.heck, anybody can write his' and i still won't be bothered.

My main fear is that some of us don't know the power of internet.a kid reading this stuff(kids of nowadays, like a 7yr old can acess the net perfectly) can start harbouring hatred towards his friends or people from other tribes.please bigots(be it my tribe,yoruba,hausa or any other tribe) we need to stop this.it breeds hatred especially for our coming generations.never underestimate the impact that internet can have on someone.

As a christain/a sensible human, A HUMANBEING COMES FIRST BEFORE TRIBE!!.i love everybody that loves me and will treat me with kindenss just i would to him.so please my fellow igbo brothers, iwe iwezina unu, lets pay no mind to that thread.chinua achebe has forever engraved his steps in the sand of time and nothing, i repeat NOTHING, not even a threadon NL can change that

ka udo and oñu diri onye obuna no n'ebe a(may peace and joy be with everybody on here)......AMEN...AMIN....ISEEEEE!!!
nwanne ejiaga mba ka udo diri gi n'ekeresimesi a mana afa ohuru.
Ogaziere gi.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by dubem3(m): 8:33am On Dec 29, 2012
Like somebody would say, 'opinions are like azz holes, everybody is entitled to one'.
It takes a lot of maturity to know that people will always talk but speech don't change natin action does.
Getting worked up about some irrelevant shyte some guy spilled is expending valuable energy in the wrong direction.
I do not blame the owner of this site for closing up that thread, thjs is where he shades his pepper and tomatoes and anything that he feels is a threat to its success, he has to cut down.
Talking about maturity, to all the people that were against chinua Achebe being nominated, how many times have you gone mad because some guy on the street tells you 'you de craze'?
NL is a one's bussiness and he has to run it how he sees fit. Even he wants, he can do the hall of shame in alternate years.
Guys I come hear to have fun, waste time and probably get a few info...if you wan kill yourself for here 'guy, your life sef na one man business, do am as you like'
Ndewo nu

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 03, 2013
Oh Men, where was i when all those things were happening ooo
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by ayobase(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2013
Seun, u no well o!
Why una no pm me when una reopen this thread....imagine from page 9!

I'm telling u this against next time!

My ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos / If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders / Lady Dies On Her 20th Birthday From Fire Mishap (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.