Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Apology To Jarus And OAM4J - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J (31545 Views)

*~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / Happy Birthday Oam4j! / Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Caracta(f): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
Debosky...how your side?
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by honeric01(m): 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
Demdem:

This year must not be wasted. grin

Well Oga Buhari's shadow has said the thread is "shameful", what do you want to do abi you wan face military panel ni? grin grin grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ok yall, I'll be gone from here for a while, yall enjoy your Christmas
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by dayokanu(m): 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
dayokanu: [size=18pt]
And Posters dont just view the topic, visit this thread and Vote chinua Achebe into the Hall of Shame[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1139345/nairaland-politics-section-hall-shame/9

Ka ku lomode ko yeni san ju ka dagba ka ma ni adie irana lo (Its better to die young and respected e.g MLK, Malcolm X etc than grow old and become a nuisance to the society like Achebe)

4 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
Seun himself should RESIGN and Appoint an Administrator for Nairaland after which he should go for Internet Management Course.........!!!

To create a concept is one thing, to run it is another!!!!

When Nairalanders Tribal-bash one another..... Seun will sit down with pop-corn blowing teeth !!!!

Which yeye Apology .......Seun Should RESIGN,RESIGN!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Redmosquito(m): 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
Bringing down gods, beating them to ashes in the face of mortals, spilling ichor in the eyes of blood . Such painful dishonor, such unspoken acts, such.....
****turns off radio*****
Eh! Wetin consign me?! Abeg my Dangote truck don nearly enter canal oooo!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
debosky: I'm not surprised. . . . . Seun's crassness and poorly thought out and often irrational behaviour is why I quit all those years ago. I can't say I've regretted it - obviously he hasn't learned much from the previous lessons.
I wonder when mukina2 will throw in the towel too.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Demdem(m): 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
honeric01:

Well Oga Buhari's shadow has said the thread is "shameful", what do you want to do abi you wan face military panel ni? grin grin grin

i doubt if he thought it through thoroughly before declaring such. i think it should be ignored. undecided
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
ijebabe ijebabe ijebabe, how many times did i call you?...hope you are sitted at the viewing center while quietly taking down notes which you'll update on your E! Channel?.

People don't need to miss this gbege especially idowu's post...lol
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by funkybaby(f): 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
Peterwins: @Seun. Why not ask Jarus and OAM4J to apologise to Chinua Achebe first? If you cannot moderate your moderators, then who will. Kindly review your organizational policy in the coming new year.

Apologise ? For what bloody reason undecided

the re.tarded, figure head ' president of nigeria' badluck Jonathan phd; jp; gcfr; etcetera was inducted into the hall of shame last year, what's the big deal in Achebe getting the same treatment??

I suggest you read the book the senile man wrote. angry

Infact, I had a tough time deciding who to vote for. My vote went to the retardeen though.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Ishilove: 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
ayobase: People viewing....

Make all of una no fear to talk....Seun is watching....na so he dey do (watching and popping corn to sell to the viewers)...he go dey watch as we dey bark, but lets bark and bite him today!

Seun....u better start to dey dobale now!
I bet he is chortling non stop at the whole brouhaha ...
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by ayobase(m): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
maclatunji: Not minding the fact that the issues raised here are quite serious, I can't help but say I have been entertained so far on this thread.

Stop sitting on the fence......tilt to one side biko!

2 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by ayobase(m): 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
Redmosquito: Mehn! I aint a fan of this section. But Mehn! Seun you need to close the other thread, Modify it or something, just dont leave the nail in the skull undecided
My gift of garri, 2cents is too expensive grin grin grin

See as u dash somebody 2kobo, and come join am with a bag of garri.!
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by ijebabe: 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
lalaosky: ijebabe ijebabe ijebabe, how many times did i call you?...hope you are sitted at the viewing center while quietly taking down notes which you'll update on your E! Channel?.

People don't need to miss this gbege especially idowu's post...lol
Wetin dey worry you? Na style you wan use close my market abi
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by dayokanu(m): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
[size=18pt]Everyone didnt know Seun was indirectly creating awareness for Achebe to be voted into Hall of Shame
Most people who didnt know would now know and vote Achebe.

Thank you Seun for this priceless advert. it would have cost us over 100,000 on google to achieve what you did on this thread.[/size]

Signed: Crippled Achebe for Hall of Shame(CAHOS) Committee

6 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Theben(m): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
Seun, there is no denying of fact that you're the most powerful nairalander. You own it and i'm very sure no one is competing with you as number one nairalander.

I have come to notice that you do not follow protocol when making decisions. Whatever happened to the word courtsy? You ought to always seek permission from the mods before making decision on any of the section.

It is good you realized you've made mistake, and sent apology however flabby.

Oga Jarus and OA4MJ, please, for the sake of the members, come back and marshall the politics section for it won't be the same without you guys. Ejo nitori olorun. Please forgive oga seun, guess he's still naive on the issue of personnel management.

2 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by ayobase(m): 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
acidosis™:

FYI, cemented heads like sexkillz are allergic to super-moderations..

Honestly, I had to withdraw from that poo called hall of jokes a.k.a hall of fame/shame..

Seems I was the only one who nominated Aliko Dangote into the Politics section hall of Fame. This is a man who employed so many jobless Nigerians... and also saved lots of flood victims this year with his hard earned money [in Billions]. Now I cannot stand those nominating people who never add any value to the lives of their immediate family not to talk of a community.. I cannot stand those nominating abandoned touts like Bakare with specialty in placard carriage on saturdays and pulpit mounting on sabbaths..

I support Mr. Seun on this, and I do appreciate the courage.

No favouritism, fear, or nepotism. If it calls for a ban on the path of our moderators (like sexkillz), please do it before they turn strong bones.

Mr Jarus did the right thing on the other thread. But I nor know who call your other moderators like sexkillz 4 the matter.

And yes.... do not hesitate to close this thread before it gets out of hand..

You could be correct, but you should know that it wasn't based on selection, but nominations and voting.....the MODS didnt just appoint or select....the NLers did!
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
ijebabe:
Wetin dey worry you? Na style you wan use close my market abi

lol...ije "baybey"..i'm just trying to move your church to it's permanent site.lol
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Idowuogbo(f): 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
manny4life: PEOPLE SHOULD NOT DIE OF HEART ATTACK O.

Seun has apologized, let it rest.
*blows whistle*
Bingo! Jo te 'p' mo le!

Na boi boi like una dey encourage Elewa! U dey collect Ewa on credit? Let wot go? Mbanu! Dat was den... If Apollo catch u, u no go buy eye drop? If I sound u! Ur eye socket go waka go meet ur village priest. angry angry
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by ayobase(m): 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ishilove:
I bet he is chortling non stop at the whole brouhaha ...

The dude is simply making his 2cents per post....who knows if na planned work among the three-some to chop out money.

Marketing strategies today can be very offensive, but yielding!

Hmmm, dem dey hammer money on top our heads with this saga....okay o!

My 2cents don go again!
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by ijebabe: 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
*blows whistle*
Bingo! Jo te 'p' mo le!

Na boi boi like una dey encourage Elewa! U dey collect Ewa on credit? Let wot go? Mbanu! Dat was den... If Apollo catch u, u no go buy eye drop? If I sound u! Ur eye socket go waka go meet ur village priest. angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin *Falls from bed* In the name of God.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by dont8(m): 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
Can't belief I'll witness a day like this, Seun is human afterall, let's move on peeps.

Merry Xmas.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by manny4life(m): 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
*blows whistle*
Bingo! Jo te 'p' mo le!

Bia, take your frustrated being and go celebrate Christmas, eat turkey, drink some beer, wine, watch movies and finally GET LAID. STOP being bitter, it won't help you..

Merry Christmas
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Seun(m): 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
debosky: I'm not surprised. . . . . Seun's crassness and poorly thought out and often irrational behaviour is why I quit all those years ago. I can't say I've regretted it - obviously he hasn't learned much from the previous lessons.
Actually, Nairaland has been doing very well in your absence. You should not have forsaken the entire community out of hatred for one person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by ayobase(m): 11:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
Stella_Bella and D-explorer......I see una o....make una drop una 10cents each!
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by ijebabe: 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
lalaosky:

lol...ije "baybey"..i'm just trying to move your church to it's permanent site.lol
E neva reach like that grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Idowuogbo(f): 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
ayobase:

Common Tgirl....when last did Seun pay me for being here...this post is 2cent, remember? Besides NL, do you think there is nothing better to spend my time doing...even if na to dey watch NatGeoWild......ask me what I have gained on NL....I have gained though, but......

Im making Seun monies, but he likes acting like one Super God that wouldnt even come down to play with his fans. How many times has he turned down invitations on threads...whats there to blend with fellow NLers....how will he respect a floor member, when he virtually has none for his MODS....dont know about the super Mod though.

People here make NL. Yes of course, but how many of them I sabi, or how many have been there for me in one way or the other.....I read a thread months back about something like ''what you would have done, but couldnt due to financial constraint''....walahi, I expected Seun to help some fellows out, and put smile on their faces. If he is gonna, maybe tomorrow.

How many times have guys brought up the issue of get-to-gether, but have you ever seen seun coming to say anything.....He is not taking NL as a family, but business venture....Damn it, its not always about the money na!

Do you know why I have not stopped coming on here?.....LOVE for people I don't know....can u imagine....I wept the day I heard Perx died....I never knew her....she was like a sister from my mother!

I hope Seun is not from Ijebu!
Does he pay u guys at all....me no know o!

And Jarus that is helping out with the e-helpers stuff (the best thing I can say is happening on NL)

Give back to the public what the public have given unto you.

And he should give a proper apology to these fellows if he is very appreciative, Being a MOD no be small thing o!

My 2cents...making Seun richer again!
Elewa give? Buhahahaha! Ayo! U dey Jonz! D guy wud rada seat dia and look pretty. Jus take a look at d guy prof pic, u think hin mascara na sleek? Or U think d lipgloss na Vaseline? D guy spends heavily on cosmetics. Channel lomo..... So forget charity! Hes surely not picking any Nairalander over hin makeup o! Give up!

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by ayobase(m): 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
Seun:
Actually, Nairaland has been doing very well in your absence. You should not have forsaken the entire community out of hatred for one person.

Is this one ready to repent so,,,,,,,see comment again!

Na wa o.....no wonder!

Na only debosky u see to reply....what about the others.....SMH4U.....and you are there in the open among NLers viewing!
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by PaulJohn1: 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
The director of this drama must be very brilliant.

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Idowuogbo(f): 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
manny4life:

Bia, take your frustrated being and go celebrate Christmas, eat turkey, drink some beer, wine, watch movies and finally GET LAID. STOP being bitter, it won't help you..

Merry Christmas
Sharrap! ONYEARA! No vex me o! Bitter ko bitterleaf ni! Excuse me pass joor! angry
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by free13: 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
See how people are fighting to be MODs on nairaland.
Don't they have lifes to live?.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos / Lady Dies On Her 20th Birthday From Fire Mishap (Disturbing Photos) / If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.