Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Questions For Anony About Souls - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions For Anony About Souls (19517 Views)

Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / Do Human Clones Have Souls? / What's A Soul? Do Animals Have Souls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by MrAnony1(m): 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
frosbel:

Breath in this context is translated in the Greek as psuché and life in the English.

For example Jesus said in Matt 16:25

For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it.

Again psuché used here to describe the gift of life that GOD has given to all men , those who are saved will have this life translated into eternal life while those who die in their sins will be denied this life after judgement by their complete and utter destruction in the lake of fire.

psuché: breath, the soul
Original Word: ψυχή, ῆς, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: psuché
Phonetic Spelling: (psoo-khay')
Short Definition: the soul, life, self
Definition: (a) the vital breath, breath of life, (b) the human soul, (c) the soul as the seat of affections and will, (d) the self, (e) a human person, an individual.

Also , this completely destroys the nonsense about an eternal life experienced in the lake of fire, for Matt 16:25 confirms that both soul and body, that is the body and it's life , can and will be destroyed in the lake of fire.
This does not answer davidlyan's question in any way.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2013
Mr_Anony:
This does not answer davidlyan's question in any way.

well i tried to pretend i was the one with comprehension problems. grin
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by truthislight: 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
mazaje:

The body is made up of billions of living cells. . .when they die off begin to rot away what do you expect?. . .So soul is the countless living cells or what?

when this ^^^ is alive is what the bible calls the "soul" and that includes the brain, and it was the "breath of life/spirit" of God that kickstarted it.

When that spirit goes of, it all dies off.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
Mr_Anony:
The bolded is what I am willing to contend on this thread. Whether the soul continues forever or eventually dies at a time in the future is beyond the scope of the thread.

I am not sure how many times I have to repeat this to you , but a MAN is a SOUL , he dies and that's it, there is no further consciousness.

I assure you I am not overlooking Genesis 2:7 I am only rejecting your interpretation of it.

I think you are overlooking it based on your wrong interpretation of what a soul is

!

The question is does the soul leave his body and exist consciously outside the physical realm? The biblical answer is YES.

The Bible answer is actually NO !

This is actually true else Jesus wouldn't have talked about being able to kill the body but not the soul clearly showing that one can still be alive after the other has died.

No !

Jesus Christ can destroy both the body and the life of that person in HELL is an allegory of the resurrection to damnation and denial of life for all those who have rejected the gospel of truth, in other words they will be denied life altogether and put to a perpetual death.

A concept is not any less valid just because it is held by people you don't respect.

Stop being childish by bringing respect into it, I reject concepts based on my understanding of scripture. I am not small minded to reject an idea because for example , I have no respect for Anony , let's be mature on this topic.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2013
davidylan:

grin grin Believe me, i tried to understand your post but i could not do so in the context of Matt 10:28. Was Jesus saying that you cannot kill the breath of God in you that makes you a living soul? What then happens to that breath? Where does it go and how does it get raised up at the resurrection? with what body?

I repeat my response to Anony.

Jesus Christ can destroy both the body and the life of that person in HELL is an allegory of the resurrection to damnation and denial of life for all those who have rejected the gospel of truth, in other words they will be denied life altogether and put to a perpetual death.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
frosbel:

I repeat my response to Anony.

If i get you right... those who reject the gospel will be NOT be conscious of an afterlife but will simply cease to exist?
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by MrAnony1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2013
frosbel:
I am not sure how many times I have to repeat this to you , but a MAN is a SOUL , he dies and that's it, there is no further consciousness.

I think you are overlooking it based on your wrong interpretation of what a soul is

The Bible answer is actually NO !
Lol we shall come back to this, It is impossible for both of us to be right while holding two opposing views on the same thing. It is either one of us is wrong and the other right or both of us are wrong.

No !

It seems you haven't read that verse properly. Please notice how it is phrased:

Do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.......
Obviously this should tell you that the body is one thing and the soul is another. Also that man can kill one but the other one will remain alive. If by your definition a living body is a living soul, then a dead body should also be a dead soul. There is no way around it.
For Jesus to make the distinction that a dead body is not a dead soul, it should immediately tell you that there is something wrong with your interpretation of Genesis 2:7.

Your explanation about destroying both the body and the life as weird as it sounds (how do you kill a person and then later kill his life? what did you kill the first time?) can only relate to the later part of the verse - rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell. - and that only when you would have forcefully translated psuche as "life" inspite of the fact that everything in the context of the statement points to "soul". Furthermore, it will not follow from the first part of the verse and the whole thing will not make literary sense.

Stop being childish by bringing respect into it, I reject concepts based on my understanding of scripture. I am not small minded to reject an idea because for example , I have no respect for Anony , let's be mature on this topic.
Ok.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by truthislight: 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
Mr_Anony:
First of all let me correct something; scroll up and read my posts. I never brought up the term "immortal soul" on this thread, you did. It is a very dubious way to argue when you try to pin a phrase you have created on me and then when I remind you that it was not my creation you immediately claim I am retracting from it. How can I disown something I didn't own in the first place? Please stop it.
If you want to have an argument with me please be sure that you are actually paying attention to what I am saying and countering appropriately. Don't create your own arguments, brand me upon them and then argue against the same argument that you created.
All I have been arguing on this thread is that the soul is distinct from the body and that it survives after physical death. My argument is not concerned with if the soul lives forever or not.

Now if you claim that body + spirit = soul, Isaiah 10:18 which refers to body and soul will be: "body" and "body + spirit". It makes no literary sense.

I'll admit that pneuma can also mean mental disposition - my mistake. However, pneuma also means angel, spirit, ghost, mind, breath, and wind. My problem with you is that you are trying to force a singular meaning of the word pneuma into all contexts including those that are incompatible with the meaning you are trying to propagate.

For instance when the bible talks about evil spirits or the Holy Spirit, it is the same word pneuma that is used. This shows that pneuma is used to describe a personal entity. It bothers me that you try very much to panelbeat scripture to fit into your doctrine e.g what you tried to do with 1Thessalonoans 5:23

The question remains why would anyone ask such a question of where the spirit is going to if it is believed that the spirit does not last after physical death

Also consider Ecclesiates 12:7 For then the dust will return to the earth, and the spirit will return to God who gave it.

It is clear Solomon knew that the spirit left the body and returned to God....also consider when Christ says "Father into thy hands I commit my spirit". Clearly when Solomon says that man is dust, he means the flesh is dust not the spirit.

I hope that with this we at least agree that there is more to man than his body and that a non-physical aspect of man leaves his body when he dies. What I do not agree with is your definition of a man's spirit as "impersonal life force"

Why the spirit is not an impersonal life force:

1. First of all it immediately contradicts your earlier depiction of spirit as mental state/character because it cannot be impersonal and yet be used to define a personality trait/character.

2. The word ruach/pneuma have been used used to describe very personal characteristics such as knowledge (1Corinthians 2:11), and even entire persons like the Holy Spirit and evil spirits.

3. I wonder how you can logically come to the conclusion that the very thing that defines a man's personality without which man is dead matter is itself impersonal.

that God spirit/breath of life is an impersonal force, to that you said this:

Mr_Anony:
Why the spirit is not an impersonal life force:

1. First of all it immediately contradicts your earlier depiction of spirit as mental state/character because it cannot be impersonal and yet be used to define a personality trait/character.

is man's "character" the man person or it is a man's disposition?

If yes, the character = the man, can we conclude that since people have different characters as such they are different percie(man and gorilla) or that they are all still "mankind" though they have different characters?

If though they have different characters, but we still call all of them "man", it then means that "character" is not the man but trait that man possesses and man can change his character any time without it affecting the fact that he is still the man person.

Mr_Anony:
3. I wonder how you can logically come to the conclusion that the very thing that defines a man's personality without which man is dead matter is itself impersonal.
the radio and computer also comes to life abate differently from the man, but it talks, sing, etc. But that power, the current that enables the radio to do such is an impersonal force. No? Does the current have intelligence or carried the intelligence to the radio? Or it is the intelligent designed of the radio that enabled it to talk? Which exactly?

The spirit of God that subsequently fell upon the apostles of christ, was it a person entering into an already inhabiting person in them or a replacement person?

The truth is that it was the power of God that gave them extra capacity? Though higher capacity and ability.

The spirit of God is not a person but rather the power of God that he uses it to do all sort of things and it manifest in divers forms but NEVER a person.

Just like the current powers an intelligent design computer/radio to talk and performs.

Peace
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by truthislight: 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2013
Mr Annony, you said that the thought does not die as said by my translation and showed me another traslation that it is the plans of the man.
See:

Mr_Anony:
Psalm 146:3-4 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help. His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish. (KJV)

Psalm 146:3-4 Put not your trust in princes, in a son of man, in whom there is no help. When his breath departs he returns to his earth; on that very day his plans perish. (RSV)

Do you see the context now?

to which i ask the bellow question:

truthislight:

plans perish ke?

So, if one was an architect and was building a structure and he suddenly dies the structure dies or what? Can another person continues with the structure construction

If the structure does not die, what then really dies?

Cant the plans of a man continue after his death?

are you honestly saying you did not get the meaning of that question or you were averting the question so as not To admit that the thought of a man as produce by the brain dies?

Then why did the bible say this?:

"The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence." (Psalm 115:17).

And why the silence when the "soul" is intelligent and existing?

Please, can you shade more light to those?
Thanks.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by truthislight: 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2013
Mr_Anony:
I really don't know what next to say to you. As it lies, I can't tell if you are missing the point on purpose or if you truly aren't following.

Mr Annony, you said that the thought does not die as said by my translation and showed me another traslation that it is the plans of the man.
See:

Mr_Anony:
Psalm 146:3-4 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help. His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish. (KJV)

Psalm 146:3-4 Put not your trust in princes, in a son of man, in whom there is no help. When his breath departs he returns to his earth; on that very day his plans perish. (RSV)

i really need you to addressed this.

We cannot be going round in circles

truthislight:

plans perish ke?

So, if one was an architect and was building a structure and he suddenly dies the structure dies or what? Can another person continues with the structure construction

to me it is very clear.

"The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence." (Psalm 115:17).

Thanks.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by truthislight: 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2013
Mr_Anony:
I really don't know what next to say to you. As it lies, I can't tell if you are missing the point on purpose or if you truly aren't following.

See:

Mr_Anony:

i really need you to addressed this.

We cannot be going round in circles

truthislight:

plans perish ke?

to me it is very clear.

Thanks.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by truthislight: 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
wiegraf:

I don't even think it's a synergy per say, though it could be stated as so. The sum is greater than the parts. You have a car, the engine is responsible for combustion. A computer? The cpu is responsible for processing. A brain? It's responsible for consciousness. Really simple. Anything more complicates matters and seems completely unnecessary.

How did a machine become self conscious? Like the game of life, from simple to complex. Just like all nature, except the primary building blocks, more or else. Given billions of years and a nice great deal of time, machines as complex as us can evolve. The fact we're the only species we know of that has our level of sentience does not indicate some sort of deliberate design, at all. In fact it points in the completely opposite direction. But that's digressing a bit.

I can't remember where I read it but I understand all human tasks, processes etc can be simulated by a turing complete machine. In other words (in theory, we obviously don't have capable machines yet) a computer can reproduce any task a human can. That's obviously not a coincidence. I'll see if I can find my source though.

something ignited matter to life.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by truthislight: 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
frosbel:

if a soul transcends mortality , why do we need a resurrection ?

Also can you explain this scripture :

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Also in thy skirts is found the blood of the souls of the poor innocents: I have not found it by secret search, but upon all these - Jeremiah 2:34

How can souls have blood if I may ask ?

@frosbel
beautiful quote.

Lets wait, for their answers

Enigma: ^^^^ Did Jesus resurrect? Did His "soul" die in the meantime?

What kind of body did He have after resurrection? smiley

@Enigma

please, how does what you wrote up there explained the scriptures frosbel quote
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by truthislight: 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
davidylan:

Easy. We know that the "souls" used here is a figure of speech. If Christ said in Matthew 10 that man can only kill bodies, wouldnt this verse then be a direct contradiction... stating that men have actually killed souls?

hahaha,

that was not the question from frosbel:

frosbel:

Also in thy skirts is found the blood of the souls of the poor innocents: I have not found it by secret search, but upon all these - Jeremiah 2:34

^^^

"how can soul have blood" is the question he had asked you.

Please try again.

And the statement of Jesus may actually have a different meaning,
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by truthislight: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
Mr_Anony:

By subjective thoughts I mean how three people can come upon the same information, their brains go through the same process to interpret it and yet these three people have three different meanings of it.

ok, consider this scenerio:

three students were in a mathematical class of calculus:

student one(1) was playing with his handset thereby reducing the intake of information that will subsequently form his memory based of the subject matter so, when the scan for the output of the stored memory is done the output is 40% correct. (ignoring efficiency of their respective brain)

Student two(2) was distracted by the financial problem at home thereby reducing his concentration and the intake of information that will subsequently form his memory based of the subject matter, so, when the scan for the output of the stored memory is done the output is 60% correct. (ignoring efficiency of their respective brain)

Student three(3) was fully concentrated and the intake of information that will subsequently form his memory based of the subject matter was not hindered, so, when the scan for the output of the stored memory is done the output is 90% correct. (ignoring efficiency of their respective brain)

based on that ^^^ analogy, the realisation of what they(3 student) were all exposed to differ since external and internal forces affected the absorbtion(information intake) of the reality they were all exposed to though similar information.

So, "subjective reality" is relative to our memory base.

We cannot all hellucinate the same thing if induced but rather different things based on the information storage we individually have in our brain.
Mr_Anony:
Three different CPUs presented with the same information will result in three instances of the exact same outcome.

the cpu did not have different internal and external interference, since they are not self conscious(alive) like the human and it source of memory depends solely on the input and as such it output is proportional to the input.

But the cpu mode of sending out it output is similar to that of the brain since it is what it has on its memory that it will send out.

(abi, can you solve calculus if you did not first take it in?)

so then, what part exactly does the soul play in that ^^^ if it is distinct?
cool
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
frosbel:

Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
truthislight:

hahaha,

that was not the question from frosbel:

^^^

"how can soul have blood" is the question he had asked you.

Please try again.

And the statement of Jesus may actually have a different meaning,

They only answer when it is convenient to do so, otherwise they bypass difficult scriptural passages !
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by truthislight: 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
davidylan:

grin grin Believe me, i tried to understand your post but i could not do so in the context of Matt 10:28. Was Jesus saying that you cannot kill the breath of God in you that makes you a living soul? What then happens to that breath? Where does it go and how does it get raised up at the resurrection? with what body?

that matthew is talking about man destroying the body but cannot destroy the soul.
But we should be in fear of God that can destroy both body and soul.

All men will all die with time.
But servant of God all have hope of a future life from God.

As servants of God Jesus was advising that we should not be in fear of the person that can only destroy the body, but that life that was given to the person, only God can decide that the person cannot have life again in the future even if we should be put to death by man, there is hope of a future resurrection.

That is soul = the life that we have as a result of the spirit of God that activated the body.

It is only God that can decide not to send back the spirit/breath back to bring the death man back.

So, if the death is caused by God, he will not send his spirit back to the person there by ensuring that both body and soul(life) of the person ceased permanently. No more resurrection.

But man cannot cause the future life of man to cease even though they destroy the body.

Encouraging us to serve God and not to be in fear of man since the future life is ensured by God.
cool
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
wiegraf:

And you as well, ffs, this is as simple as it gets. YOU HAVE ZERO EVIDENCE FOR YOUR NONSENSE, LOGICAL OR EMPIRICAL. NON. AT ALL. ZILCH. NADA. BABU. So don't go around stating it as fact. Believe in whatever drivel you want to believe in, cows splitting moons in half even (uncle moh style), but calling it fact is insulting the intelligence of those around you. I applaud the fact that you try to keep your nonsense exclusively in threads that deal with fairy tales though, so I shouldn't be complaining much.
i dont care what you think or believe about the things i say.. they either resonate with you or they don't..i am not here to dance and argue to and fro about things that i already know about..likewise i am not under any obligation to provide facts. neither have i asked anyone to believe anything i say.. if it resonates ok.. if not ok..it will not change ultimate reality.

And lately because i have been respecting other peoples freewill to be ignorant.. i was going to ignore your delusional ignorant blabber but i figured why not put you to a simple test to discern your level of awareness.. hopefully you will begin to evaluate your thinking and stop discarding information as nonsensical because of your lack of understanding and ignorance..

how many colors do you see on the image below(disregard the black dot)..most people will only see two colors red and green..but i see four colors

Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2013
greatgenius: i dont care what you think or believe about the things i say.. they either resonate with you or they don't..i am not here to dance and argue to and fro about things that i already know about..likewise i am not under any obligation to provide facts. neither have i asked anyone to believe anything i say.. if it resonates ok.. if not ok..it will not change ultimate reality.

And lately because i have been respecting other peoples freewill to be ignorant.. i was going to ignore your delusional ignorant blabber but i figured why not put you to a simple test to discern your level of awareness.. hopefully you will begin to evaluate your thinking and stop discarding information as nonsensical because of your lack of understanding and ignorance..

how many colors do you see on the screen..most people only will see two colors red and green..but i see four colors..

Does the bold make a you genius?

Mtchew
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by truthislight: 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
frosbel:

They only answer when it is convenient to do so, otherwise they bypass difficult scriptural passages !

that is risking carrying a teaching that contradict the bible and it is wrong.

The soul is the man and as such it has blood.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Does the bold make a you genius?

Mtchew
is that your answer. well thanks god brother..
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Lol we shall come back to this, It is impossible for both of us to be right while holding two opposing views on the same thing. It is either one of us is wrong and the other right or both of us are wrong.

Indeed !

It seems you haven't read that verse properly. Please notice how it is phrased:

Do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.......
Obviously this should tell you that the body is one thing and the soul is another.

No one is arguing on this point. The physical body can be killed but it is GOD who determines whether that person is worthy of eternal life or not.

When a person dies his spirit returns to GOD and his body returns to the ground, before you jump on this to prove a point remember that ALL spirit life returns to GOD , not downward to some strange unbiblical place. This includes the spirit life of both the bad and good.

On the last day, this spirit life will be returned to all dead bodies aka resurrection, those who are not derserving of eternal life will be cast into the lake of fire to be utterly and completely destroyed , those who do deserve eternal life will be granted eternal life with new improved immortal bodies.

"Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt." - Daniel 12:2

Also that man can kill one but the other one will remain alive. If by your definition a living body is a living soul, then a dead body should also be a dead soul. There is no way around it.
For Jesus to make the distinction that a dead body is not a dead soul, it should immediately tell you that there is something wrong with your interpretation of Genesis 2:7.

When a MAN dies he ceases to be called a SOUL as his spirit or breath returns to GOD pending the final white throne judgement. The resurrection implies that this spirit will return to MAN , if this MAN is guilty of rejecting Christ he will be destroyed wholly in the lake of fire.

Therefore the difference between physical death and spiritual death is that in the former , man dies with hope of a resurection , but after this resurrection and subsequent judgement , if he is found not to be deserving of eternal life , he will be destroyed as a SOUL in the lake of fire, complete with his body.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by wiegraf: 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
truthislight:

something ignited matter to life.

Not necessarily conscious. In fact, not likely.

Not so relevant, but AI progress

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2011/05/robot-altruism/
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by wiegraf: 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
greatgenius: i dont care what you think or believe about the things i say.. they either resonate with you or they don't..i am not here to dance and argue to and fro about things that i already know about..likewise i am not under any obligation to provide facts. neither have i asked anyone to believe anything i say.. if it resonates ok.. if not ok..it will not change ultimate reality.

how many colors do you see on the image below(disregard the black dot)..most people only will see two colors red and green..but i see four colors

What have I ever done to give you the impression I will indulge in your silly nonsense oh great genius?

If you demand respect, you are obligated to provide evidence for your claims, ie, if you state them as fact. Else, expect the well deserved ridicule that comes your way.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
wiegraf:

What have I ever done to give you the impression I will indulge in your silly nonsense oh great genius?

If you demand respect, you are obligated to provide evidence for your claims, ie, if you state them as fact. Else, expect the well deserved ridicule that comes your way.
lol what gave you the impression i am here for respect undecided... you said you want facts and evidence before you believe so just answer the question about the images and we can proceed..how many colors did you see
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by wiegraf: 11:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
greatgenius: lol what gave you the impression i am here for respect undecided... you said you want facts and evidence before you believe so just answer the question about the images and we can proceed..how many colors did you see

So I can insult you as I see fit? Oh goodie!!

Make no mistake, most of the drivel you spew is complete nonsense, but I'll hold off on the insults for now as I do like games. I can see only 2, so?
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by iphy42: 11:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
hmmm, see confusion! the soul is eternal in heaven or in hell.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
wiegraf:

So I can insult you as I see fit? Oh goodie!!

Make no mistake, most of the drivel you spew is complete nonsense, but I'll hold off on the insults for now as I do like games. I can see only 2, so?
ok waht if i told you there are four colors in total and that you only see two due to your limited perception and as such your inability to see the rest.. would you believe me or call it baloney.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2013
Intellectual Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by wiegraf: 12:24am On Jan 14, 2013
greatgenius: ok waht if i told you there are four colors in total and that [b]you only see two due to your limited perception [/b]and as such your inability to see the rest.. would you believe me or call it baloney.

No. So?

You could be genuinely seeing 4 colors, doesn't mean there are 4 colors there, it just means you perceive (if you aren't trolling) 4 colors. Again, so? Assuming there really are 4 colors there, have you met color blind people? You know there are people who see light outside the normal spectrum as well, yes? Iirc there are people who can see either uv/or infrared sef, can't remember which.

http://discovermagazine.com/2012/jul-aug/06-humans-with-super-human-vision

You could have altered your perception through drugs or what not, even permanently. You could simply be insane. etc etc

I hope you have more than this to prove whatever point it is you're trying to make...
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by wiegraf: 12:30am On Jan 14, 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2131608/Claude-Monet-How-famed-artist-ultraviolet-just-like-animals.html

This dude, due to an accident, could see ultra violet

I hope I'm not supposed to be wowed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Can One Pray To God To Forgive The Sins Of Another? / Bishop Oyedepo Honors Wife, Says She Hasn't Stressed Him In 32 Years / Why Do Christian Men Remove Their Cap In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.