Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:40 PM

Questions For Anony About Souls - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions For Anony About Souls (19470 Views)

Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / Do Human Clones Have Souls? / What's A Soul? Do Animals Have Souls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
Reyginus: You didn't notice his delusion increases by your punch-lines. Indeed their is power in delusion. Have pity on the dude please:-/.
You may need to update your sig. That 'brain cancer line' is a classic...
Rotflmao..
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
Mr_Anony:
First of all let me correct something; scroll up and read my posts. I never brought up the term "immortal soul" on this thread, you did. It is a very dubious way to argue when you try to pin a phrase you have created on me and then when I remind you that it was not my creation you immediately claim I am retracting from it. How can I disown something I didn't own in the first place? Please stop it.
If you want to have an argument with me please be sure that you are actually paying attention to what I am saying and countering appropriately. Don't create your own arguments, brand me upon them and then argue against the same argument that you created.
All I have been arguing on this thread is that the soul is distinct from the body and that it survives after physical death. My argument is not concerned with if the soul lives forever or not.

Been busy lately, else would have responded earlier. My apologies for wrongly assuming the immortal part - most who share your ideas about the soul believe it immortal so I assumed. My bad.

Guess the rest of your posts may have been touched by others.

I see the thread had turned auric - wouldn't want to disturb the "aura" of the thread at this time.

Funny stuff.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
musKeeto:
You may need to update your sig. That 'brain cancer line' is a classic...
Rotflmao..
Lolol. Page saved already for future consultation..B-)
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
wiegraf:

Oops, my bad. It's the folly, it's too much. It's hard to ignore... I'll try to let be, he's welcome to his beliefs... It's just...
B-)
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
wiegraf:

We aren't sheeple brah, but it's understandable a m.oron would choose to group us together.
for once think before you write..you claim you areint sheeple yet will gladly follow and worship your "expert"..
And you're addressing me but you feel the need to address an audience, why? Fishing for future kool aid drinkers? Also note there's a difference between objective truths and the nonsense you peddle.
if you have a problem with me addressing an audience, you are more than welcome to cry..and oh the nonsense i peddle has more wisdom and truth in than all your blabbering and gibberish you have been spewing..

That asides this is mostly correct, hypocrite. You enjoy the trappings of the scientific method yet think one following it is da.ft. How stoopid can you be? Don't use its products if you think they are da.ft mor.on, unless of course you're happy being a hypocrite.
you are very daft. i repeat very datf..people like you are the reason humanity is not civilized and still barbaric..he actually thinks all the products of his experts are good for him..its like saying my father buys me everything i "want" so my fathers truth is and should my truth..you call Christians sheeple but you the biggest sheeple with that mentality..science is not the problem..but your "experts"scientists are and have done more harm than good..something you are obviously not aware because as a follower as you rightly admitted it is hypocritical to think for yourself.. your slavish brain is too weak to comprehend the level of toxic and destroying your "experts" have brought to your earth..

You think that's impressive? I eat mud, it's all I need for sustenance. Pikkiwokki makes it all delicious and nutritious, so I'm basically never hungry, except away from land of course. Cool, abi?

"The less you say the better". Ooohhh, do tell. You can't be any better than our own prophet, greatergenius. He's like a spiritual 'Q' from the james bond series, cooks up all sorts of spiritual gadgets. One of his day jobs includes being a consultant for nollywood on spiritual matters. Can you top that?

And you plan on never getting sick? That's silly, we should all endeavor to fall sick. Just like I'm currently trying to acquire brain cancer by engaging you
more ignorance no need to respond

il·lu·sion - /iˈlo͞oZHən/
Noun:
1. A false idea or belief
2. A deceptive appearance or impression

This could sum up just about everything about you, but I'm not so sure if they're deceptive per se. A donkey with critical thinking skills wouldn't be deceived by your ideas for one.
well critical thinking skills that you lack so you rather have your "experts" thinking for you even to your detriment..a critical thinking donkey will not have his "house" being destroyed by his "experts" and call it civilization.. a critically thinking donkey will not fume at the mouth when someones tells him to think and reason for himself and not blindly take the "truth" of others as his truth.. surely god brother don't tell me a donnkey has more iota of common sense than you..

No, I might perceive some things wrongly, but that does not there's a great deal of stuff that is not objectively out there, regardless of how I perceive (or not) them
And you don't have to respond to the first bit, just reflect on it, for the sake of potential future victims

Energy is matter, what's new? I should read a story book to gain an understanding of that? Maybe I should also use it as the reference for the brain surgery you desperately need. Oh, I see, I should study fairy tales and magic by reading story books. For once you make sense
I was pointing out to a slave recently how insidious that separating chaff business is, but that's too much to tackle atm.
Pikkiwokki will have something to say about that. And perhaps this mutinous cassava stick I hear about.
at bolded i think i might have to pass and recommend that for you instead.. becuase everything you spew is full of ignorance
Hope you aren't mad btw. I've warned you before, assert nonsense like this $hit, expect appropriate responses.
why should i be mad at your childish rants.. you obviously reason like a child. i didn't really expect any enlightened response from you though so no worries

The bold...too much. And you even admit it's subjective. Well done
pay attention ignorant..something being subjective does not change ultimate reality.. for instance you claiming there is no God does not change the fact that there is one.. and when i said it depends on who you talking to, i meant it as in it depends on the reasoning ability of the individual to prove the existence...because like i said there is really nothing like something not existing

[You do note I am not giving out my perspective here, yes? I'm describing YOUR position, not mine, genius?

Now, assuming (and don't miss this 'assuming', like you missed the one in my previous post) this indeed were my position, I have to ask, you switched places with @anony? This is a silly.. I don't know what to call it. This is how it works

x is chilling. Y shows up and claims he jumped over the moon

X says hahaha, no. But explain and present evidence anyways (doubt stage)

Y says he's so full of $hit, he was able to counter gravity using the energy generated while taking a $hit.

X says demonstrate

Y says he can't

X can then tell him that yes, he does indeed concur y is full of $hit, but the chances of a $hit powered jump are ridiculously unlikely, he'd have better odds if he tried to walk across the atlantic, jesus style, no tricks. Not absolutely impossible maybe, in this case, but even our critical thinking donkey would consider it asinine to assign any value to the claim.
childlike reasoning at play here..but i will flow with that for now.. lack of demonstration on the part of y is still not enough to say it did not happen or its impossible. for instance in times extreme danger people normally do and accomplish "superhuman" feats that the same people would normally not be able to do or demonstrate if asked to.. is that enough to discard their assertions as false?.. and speaking of jesus do you think he was the only human to have walked on water?

having said that you have to understand that every dimension has it laws and to transcend it you have to move into a higher dimension.. for instance to transcend our third dimensional world you would have to use laws or means of a fourth or higher dimension of reality..the ancient Egyptians understood that why they were able to use thought forms to build the pyramid of Giza. The group consciousnesses of current humans inhabiting this earth does not yet believe the third dimension can be transcended. so they get what they believe..

it is all a matter of perspective and belief.. if you believe that some things are not possible then it will not be possible for you..if you believe all things are possible then they indeed are.. this is the paradox of the world and life.. and in this the current humans have it backwards..they would like to see or have before they believe..but if you don't believe or have the faith then you cannot have..

That is how I would say doubt is factored in. It's part of the scientific method of inquiry

Again, that IS the scenario as you describe it. You don't have evidence yet expect to be taken seriously.
The rest has already been addressed. Pikkiwokki knows all, prove me wrong.
yep pikkiwoki knows all. enough said

...What are these auras supposed to do?
.the aura is just your true nature
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
Reyginus: You didn't notice his delusion increases by your punch-lines. Indeed their is power in delusion. Have pity on the dude please:-/.
lol what should one expect from an ignorant fool like you..
wiegraf:

Oops, my bad. It's the folly, it's too much. It's hard to ignore... I'll try to let be, he's welcome to his beliefs... It's just...
again my folly is wisdom compared to your folly.. don't worry you will soon come to that realization.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by wiegraf: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
greatgenius: for once think before you write..you claim you areint sheeple yet will gladly follow and worship your "expert".. if you have a problem with me addressing an audience, you are more than welcome to cry..and oh the nonsense i peddle has more wisdom and truth in than all your blabbering and gibberish you have been spewing..

What have you been saying for a while now, "pay attention, ignorant"? Did you not notice the whole section where I point out why I don't subscribe to theistic beliefs? To quote myself

wiegraf:
Why? It's real simple, they don't make any
logical sense. And you certainly seem intent
on topping their folly.

You think I apply that to only religion you g.nat? If a claim makes sense I'll gladly accept it. The source doesn't matter at all (except of course for reputation). Like I've already more or else said, our thinking donkey probably has more sense than you, so it's going to be rather unlikely I'll accept your claims. "Pay attention"

greatgenius:
you are very daft. i repeat very datf..people like you are the reason humanity is not civilized and still barbaric..he actually thinks all the products of his experts are good for him..its like saying my father buys me everything i "want" so my fathers truth is and should my truth..you call Christians sheeple but you the biggest sheeple with that mentality..science is not the problem..but your "experts"scientists are and have done more harm than good..something you are obviously not aware because as a follower as you rightly admitted it is hypocritical to think for yourself.. your slavish brain is too weak to comprehend the level of toxic and destroying your "experts" have brought to your earth..

See above. So you think people who apply critical thinking and use their brains "are the reason humanity is not civilized and still barbaric". Another excellent sound byte from you. Again, toss all the nice things science gives you out you hypocrite

Really, toxic "experts" destroyed the earth? Is that why you neglect taking the medication they gave you at the mental facility? You want to return to nature and spirits? Fine. At the very, very least, find a village and start farming. Live there and 4k a tree if it makes you happy. Do use telepathy to let me know how it's going from time to time if you don't mind

greatgenius:
more ignorance no need to respond

If you have no refutals, common practice is to mask your failure by ignoring the section of the post that has you stumped and pretend it never happened.

Think on that part seriously though, imo.

And I'm adding the *imo* even though I really shouldn't btw. You should take it seriously, my opinion or not. But I leave it to demonstrate how you should address non-sheeple, see? You've not extended the same level of respect to your "audience", rather you just state your "truths" as fact. So again, keep that in your fairy tale threads or something, don't expect to not get your justly earned ridicule otherwise.

greatgenius:
well critical thinking skills that you lack so you rather have your "experts" thinking for you even to your detriment..a critical thinking donkey will not have his "house" being destroyed by his "experts" and call it civilization.. a critically thinking donkey will not fume at the mouth when someones tells him to think and reason for himself and not blindly take the "truth" of others as his truth.. surely god brother don't tell me a donnkey has more iota of common sense than you..

It's getting old, see above. Is this the very last straw you have to grasp?

And I'm not fuming, wiegraf is gonna wiegraf

greatgenius:
at bolded i think i might have to pass and recommend that for you instead.. becuase everything you spew is full of ignorance
why should i be mad at your childish rants.. you obviously reason like a child. i didn't really expect any enlightened response from you though so no worries

...Running around again?
Again, consider the points though. Consider the families of the future kool aid drinkers

greatgenius:
pay attention ignorant..something being subjective does not change ultimate reality.. for instance you claiming there is no God does not change the fact that there is one.. and when i said it depends on who you talking to, i meant it as in it depends on the reasoning ability of the individual to prove the existence...because like i said there is really nothing like something not existing

wiegraf: No, I might perceive some things wrongly, but
that does not *mean there's a great deal of stuff that
is not objectively out there, regardless of how
I perceive (or not) them

From the very post you quote (minus omitted word, typo, my bad). In fact, I've pointed this out from the very beginning of this exchange. Benefit of the doubt to you, are you using it to justify your reasoning?

Your drivel is not only related to reasoning, as important (or more so) is suggestibility, for lack of a better term. For the same reason stage performing magicians do not randomly pick members of the audience to use as tools on stage, they watch body language, etc, to determine who would be more susceptible to their tricks.

Anyways, what does this have to do with your nonsense statement about things existing regardless of opinion, great genius? You think it doesn't apply the opposite way. Actually, do you even know how this works? Regardless of whatever nonsense you perceive, god very likely (very likely as in you farting over moon example) does not exist. Just like despite what you choose to believe or perceive santa doesn't exist, or a division by zero, or a square circle on a two dimensional plane, or a sensible looney etc.

"Pay attention"

greatgenius:
childlike reasoning at play here..but i will flow with that for now.. lack of demonstration on the part of y is still not enough to say it did not happen or its impossible. for instance in times extreme danger people normally do and accomplish "superhuman" feats that the same people would normally not be able to do or demonstrate if asked to.. is that enough to discard their assertions as false?..

Yes, if he cannot repeat the feat or even logically show how it happened. That is at the very core of being a critical thinker, you don't just accept claims on faith you m.oron. Even if he genuinely believes he performed some amazing feat, notice how subjective perception is? You want to know what really happened? Go out and investigate.

Then you go about claiming you understand how critical thinking works.

greatgenius:
having said that you have to understand that every dimension has it laws and to transcend it you have to move into a higher dimension.. for instance to transcend our third dimensional world you would have to use laws or means of a fourth or higher dimension of reality..the ancient Egyptians understood that why they were able to use thought forms to build the pyramid of Giza. The group consciousnesses of current humans inhabiting this earth does not yet believe the third dimension can be transcended. so they get what they believe..

Hahahahahahahah

See above with whole with the whole "there really isn't something like something not existing". You perceive it exists does not mean
it objectively exists. If you think gravity doesn't exist for instance, jump off a cliff to prove your point.

greatgenius:
it is all a matter of perspective and belief.. if you believe that some things are not possible then it will not be possible for you..if you believe all things are possible then they indeed are.. this is the paradox of the world and life.. and in this the current humans have it backwards..they would like to see or have before they believe..but if you don't believe or have the faith then you cannot have..

True, great genius god, we petty humans have it backwards

greatgenius:
yep pikkiwoki knows all. enough said

You finally get it?

greatgenius:
nothing.the aura is just your true nature

And you can see someone's true nature as colors. Heheheheheh. And I really am childish, but really. Lol

Ok, so, how do people with synaestesia fit into all this? They have more powerful magic?
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by wiegraf: 12:06am On Jan 18, 2013
GREAT GENIUS GOD

Returned to the real world? Don't worry, not particularly on your case (hope you've not setup your commune yet though, reconsider). I just want to show off some spiritual jazz I came across on the internets. Undeniable evidence for the case for auras.

For the first look at the x for like 30 seconds. The second the same, just anywhere.

Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by mazaje(m): 1:03am On Jan 18, 2013
Mr_Anony: Please guys, check out this video if you may.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwDavvndecE

.The guy claimed there are is a multi universe when he visited heaven. . .He claimed he was shown that in heaven. . .He says that there are other universes, with less "evil" then ours, and that some are more technologically advanced. He is talking about how we are one of many universes with people living in it, and that our Earth, is a unique one spiriually in that it has more evil in it. However, if any of the other universes had people in them and anyone who had committed any sin, they would need a saviour. Would god also send his son through the process of being guilty for the world more then once again? Would he be able to go back to his position as a man on other planets as a physical body when his real body was up in heaven as the conquering king who had overcome sin and death, who held the keys of death and hades? He also tosses out that evil was made so that there could be free will. What does the bible say about other universes, and the things this man mentions? Does it line up with what is written in the bible?. . Not just the feelings of love and all the nice sounding stuff, but the actual ideas presented in his account. Does anony believe in the guy's(Dr. Eben Alexander) multi verse claim?. . .
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 4:06am On Jan 23, 2013
^^^^
Will pass my point across numerically since I'm using a phone..
1. God does not have a son. She has sons.. we are all sons of GOD. Neither did he send a son to die for your sins. That's a fallacy perpetuated by religions or should I say Christians.
There is no " saviour" outside of yourself ..

2. You are not alone . It is arrogance of the highest order for humans to think they are the only creatures in the universe.. There are thousands and thousands of other civilizations in the universe. Compared to others in terms of civilizations you are still in nursery school!!

3. "Evil" was not necessarily made to introduce freewill. It's the other way around.." evil" just means something of " lower" quality compared to a " higher" quality. And it is all matter of perspective because what might be evil to you might not be to another.

1 Like

Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 4:14am On Jan 23, 2013
wiegraf: GREAT GENIUS GOD

Returned to the real world? Don't worry, not particularly on your case (hope you've not setup your commune yet though, reconsider). I just want to show off some spiritual jazz I came across on the internets. Undeniable evidence for the case for auras.

For the first look at the x for like 30 seconds. The second the same, just anywhere.

lol ok.. so what exactly I am supposed to be looking for. Btw what does the spiritual mean to you.. I see you are confusing the little concentration excercise I wanted you to do with auras.. and oh complementary colors are not the same as the auric pairs of colors..
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by wiegraf: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
greatgenius: lol ok.. so what exactly I am supposed to be looking for. Btw what does the spiritual mean to you.. I see you are confusing the little concentration excercise I wanted you to do with auras.. and oh complementary colors are not the same as the auric pairs of colors..

It translates to magic? I can't give you a proper definition since it's a fairly meaningless term to me, but what you call spiritual I possibly may call something else. So if you give me your definition (hopefully lucid) I might be able to give you a definition of whatever phenomena you call 'spiritual'

Ok, so what are auric colors? And these aren't complementary colors, they are just pics which demonstrate that brains fill in the gaps when perceiving. This is one of the reasons our subjective experiences cannot be trusted as objective 'truths'. Even collective experiences which cannot be verified by apparatus other than human perception cannot be trusted, let alone personal experience.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
wiegraf:

It translates to magic? I can't give you a proper definition since it's a fairly meaningless term to me, but what you call spiritual I possibly may call something else. So if you give me your definition (hopefully lucid) I might be able to give you a definition of whatever phenomena you call 'spiritual'
ok you seem to like dancing or maybe you just like the thrill of the back and forth. I usually don't have the time especially if we are only going in circles.. . How can the term be "meaningless" if it means something else to you. You used the term and I simply asked YOU to explain what it means to YOU. And you start dancing.. What is what it means to me or anyone else has to do with my question? .

Ok, so what are auric colors? And these aren't complementary colors, they are just pics which demonstrate that brains fill in the gaps when perceiving. This is one of the reasons our subjective experiences cannot be trusted as objective 'truths'.collective experiences which cannot be verified by apparatus other than human perception cannot be trusted, let alone personal experience.
1. I think I have already told you this but simply put Auric colors are the colors emanated from the psychic atmosphere or electromagnetic field or Aura of an object.. I had listed earlier the auric pairs of colors. The human aura is an emanation from the soul, or the person whom it surrounds. It is akin to the rays of the sun. For humans the aura usually has an egglike shape and surrounds the person.

2. Well for the colors I saw all their auric pairs. For the second image I also saw yellow at where they intersect which is what should happen. Anyway so what exactly is the gap that the brain is supposed to help perceive.

3. The bit about subjective experiences is just plain ignorant and I don't want to get on that tangent. But understand that " objective " truth is not always "truth".
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by wiegraf: 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
greatgenius: ok you seem to like dancing or maybe you just like the thrill of the back and forth. I usually don't have the time especially if we are only going in circles.. . How can the term be "meaningless" if it means something else to you. You used the term and I simply asked YOU to explain what it means to YOU. And you start dancing.. What is what it means to me or anyone else has to do with my question? .

I see what you're trying to do, but I'll ignore that. That asides, I said it may mean something else to me, I never said it definitely would. And that is, again, giving you the benefit of the doubt even if you don't explicitly ask for it. I was assuming you have a definition better than the standard religious looneys. That definition of spiritual to me translates to completely nonsensical magical rubbish. So I suppose that would be my definition of spiritual, basically nonsense people make up to make themselves feel special.

greatgenius:
1. I think I have already told you this but simply put Auric colors are the colors emanated from the psychic atmosphere or electromagnetic field or Aura of an object.. I had listed earlier the auric pairs of colors. The human aura is an emanation from the soul, or the person whom it surrounds. It is akin to the rays of the sun. For humans the aura usually has an egglike shape and surrounds the person.

There are no such thing as 'psychic atmosphere' or souls. I'd ask for definitions but you can't seem to offer one for spirituality, so I'll go with the default. As for electromagnetism, if your eyes are not biologically fitted to perceive it then you can't see it. End of. Anything else is a trick of the mind

greatgenius:
2. Well for the colors I saw all their auric pairs. For the second image I also saw yellow at where they intersect which is what should happen. Anyway so what exactly is the gap that the brain is supposed to help perceive.

If you're using a mobile device maybe it does not play animated gifs as the first pic is animated. There are no 'auric pairs'(?) anywhere there at all. If you look it the 'x' in centre long enough the circles around it disappear completely. As for the second, the bands will start alternating in intensity, ie one color will become more conspicuous while the other fades almost completely, they then switch intensity continuously.

So with the first for instance, the circles are very clearly there objectively yet you cannot see them after a while. Simple demonstration of why one cannot trust human perception as sources of any sort of objective 'truth'. You could carry someone to court and he would swear that the circles did indeed disappear, but that does not mean the circles objectively disappeared, does it?

They clearly didn't, he just perceived it so.

greatgenius:
3. The bit about subjective experiences is just plain ignorant and I don't want to get on that tangent. But understand that " objective " truth is not always "truth".

No, it isn't ignorant in any way, and you cannot back up your assertion logically. It's disingenuous to pretend you somehow can (you've already more or else failed anyhoo). Objective 'truth' is always true. 1 + 1 = 2, regardless of anyone's perception and what not. There's good reason why in a court a hundred people could all corroborate certain events taking place but then have their testimony tossed out because of irrefutable physical evidence contradicting their claims. Many, many experiments have been performed which show just how rubbish human perception can be. Simply consider how one perceives time for instance

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_perception

This is very simple for the most part, subjective 'truths' are in no way truths that can be used to say, persecute a person. At all. Or make decisions that would effect other people (like condemning a country to war because 'god told me so', or blowing people up for 72 vir.gins, discriminating against gays, etc). If it makes one feel happy then fine, but they certainly should not expect others to feel the same. You shouldn't expect your hippie theories to be taken seriously by any critical thinker, or, rather particularly, assume they are intrinsically in any way as valuable as objective truths (at least when dealing with others). It's all in your head.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by greatgenius: 2:33am On Jan 28, 2013
wiegraf:

I see what you're trying to do, but I'll ignore that. That asides, I said it may mean something else to me, I never said it definitely would. And that is, again, giving you the benefit of the doubt even if you don't explicitly ask for it. I was assuming you have a definition better than the standard religious looneys. That definition of spiritual to me translates to completely nonsensical magical rubbish. So I suppose that would be my definition of spiritual, basically nonsense people make up to make themselves feel special.
i cant have a normal discussion with you if you are going to dance around. i didnt ask you about what others think or the "standard definition". i specifically asked what it means to you.( i am asking you to think for yourself and forget about what others think for a minute here.).. No one is saying the "spiritual" is special or magical than anything else.. at least i am not. And no enlightened being will certainly think that. The "spiritual" is no more or less special or magical than the phyisical. just as someone above or up in the sky on a plane is no more or less special than someone on the ground. it is erroneous and foolish to think otherwise.

now if you want to discuss we can but i certainly dont have the time for an aurguement and dancing around. this will probably be my last response to you on this thread.

There are no such thing as 'psychic atmosphere' or souls. I'd ask for definitions but you can't seem to offer one for spirituality, so I'll go with the default. As for electromagnetism, if your eyes are not biologically fitted to perceive it then you can't see it. End of. Anything else is a trick of the mind
there is such a thing as "psychic atmosphere" and souls.we all have psychic abilities. it is your "sixth sense" and you have one whether you believe it or not. but as the volitional creature that you are i will let you believe whatever you want. Thats the beauty of life. And dont worry you will not go to "hell" or be "condemned" as such a thing or place does not really exist. there is bliss in ignorance as well.

If you're using a mobile device maybe it does not play animated gifs as the first pic is animated. There are no 'auric pairs'(?) anywhere there at all. If you look it the 'x' in centre long enough the circles around it disappear completely. As for the second, the bands will start alternating in intensity, ie one color will become more conspicuous while the other fades almost completely, they then switch intensity continuously.
1. yes there was no animation when i saw it with my mobile. had to look at it from pc.
2. but there are "auric pairs" and i did see it on mobile or pc.. all colors have it. every entity or object has an "aura".
3. and i really dont see the big deal with this animation. this is a case of " what you focus on disappears and what you repel persist".(food for thought)..it is more to do with the ability or lack of the rods and cones receptors in the eyes.. the rarity of the rods in the center will make things "disappear" with the "right" or should i say "wrong" focus and angle.. i dont see the big deal there.

but as you alluded to earlier pray tell what exactly is the gap that the brain is helping to fill?..

So with the first for instance, the circles are very clearly there objectively yet you cannot see them after a while. Simple demonstration of why one cannot trust human perception as sources of any sort of objective 'truth'
at bolded a very ignorant statement.there is no "objective truth" without "subjective truth".. objective truth is not ultimate truth. in actuality there is no thing as objecitve truth. there is only truth and truth is truth "no matter"(think about "no matter" deeply and you will see the hidden meaning) what. btw since human perception shouod not be trusted why then did you trust einstein theory of relativity. because i am yet to see the spaceship that eisntein travelled on to outer space to prove relativity.
You could carry someone to court and he would swear that the circles did indeed disappear, but that does not mean the circles objectively disappeared, does it?
They clearly didn't, he just perceived it so.
lol ok so is that why you think human perception should not be trusted.

No, it isn't ignorant in any way, and you cannot back up your assertion logically. It's disingenuous to pretend you somehow can (you've already more or else failed anyhoo). Objective 'truth' is always true.
again very ignorant statment. objective truth is always based on the percetion on it.. and like i said there is nothing like objective truth there is only Truth..
1 + 1 = 2, regardless of anyone's perception and what not.
lol this dude.. 1+1 will always equal 2 becuase of "our" consesus..the rules and standards has been set..but numbers are nothing but concepts. lol not even going to say much on this.
There's good reason why in a court a hundred people could all corroborate certain events taking place but then have their testimony tossed out because of irrefutable physical evidence contradicting their claims. Many, many experiments have been performed which show just how rubbish human perception can be. Simply consider how one perceives time for instance
lol so in your mind or world the beings who perfroms the experiments are "aliens" free from the "shackles" of human perception right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_perception

This is very simple for the most part, subjective 'truths' are in no way truths that can be used to say, persecute a person. At all. Or make decisions that would effect other people (like condemning a country to war because 'god told me so', or blowing people up for 72 vir.gins, discriminating against gays, etc). If it makes one feel happy then fine, but they certainly should not expect others to feel the same. You shouldn't expect your hippie theories to be taken seriously by any critical thinker, or, rather particularly, assume they are intrinsically in any way as valuable as objective truths (at least when dealing with others). It's all in your head.
open a thread and we talk about "objective" and "subjective" truths.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Onlysage: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by shadeyinka(m): 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
mazaje:
I got some of these questions from another board but will like you to answer them.

1. Do you believe that you have a soul that survives death?
Yes!
mazaje:

2. If you answered yes to #1, where is this soul currently located in the human body? (Be specific)
The soul is not localized but it interfaces with the brain just like a software has no form yet is imprinted on a hardware called the HDD

mazaje:

3. How is this soul affixed to the body while you are alive?
It isn't localized but it interfaces with your brain (the hardware). Your soul is your personal (internal) identity. It's the person you call "I", "Me", "Myself".
mazaje:

4. By what means does it become disconnected from the body at the point of death?
Death separates the Soul and Spirit from the Body at Physical Death. Whenever the body cannot sustain living, the soul/spirit leaves

mazaje:

5. Do animals, insects and unicellular organisims have souls? If no, why not?
All animals have a soul

mazaje:

6. By what means do we obtain this soul? Why is it not described in any scholarly work regarding the conception of human beings?
You obtain your soul through your conception.
Science does not deal with what cannot be measured and quantified!

mazaje:

7. Where is our soul before we are conceived?Is it created out of "nothing"? What is it created out of? How is the soul distinct from the body?
Your soul didn't exist before your conception.

Your soul is your personal or internal identity. By it you recognize yourself. It's your self identity. Your soul is not physical hence we can't say what it is made of.
Do you know what a software made of?

Your soul is distinct from your body just as a software is distinct from the hardware of a computer.
Your Body is your PHYSICAL Identity
Your Soul is PERSONAL Identity

mazaje:

8. Is the soul different from consciousness?
Consciousness is an attribute of the soul
mazaje:

9. Is there a difference between the soul and the intelligence/character of the human?
Your soul actually defines your intelligence and character.
Your soul is the seat of your WILL, EMOTION and INTELLECT!

mazaje:

For example: if a person sustains severe brain damage that dramatically alters their character or intellect(it happens a lot) completely, does that mean:

a) The soul sustained equal damage to the brain and is changed in exactly the same way?
b) The soul was not damaged, but parts of it are thereafter "locked off" due to the physical damage?

This ones will do for now.
No!
The Soul simply looses ability to correctly INTERFACE with the damaged brain. The brain interfaces the rest of the body, the body malfunctions.

Even though this is not part of your question:
1. Sickness:
Your Body can be SICK
Your Soul can be SICK
Your Spirit can be SICK
2. Food:
Your Body can be FED
Your Soul can be FED
Your Spirit can be FED
3. Death:
Death simply means a DISCONNECTION
a. Physical Death:
Disconnection of the BODY from the SOUL/SPIRIT
b. Spiritual Death:
Disconnection of a human SPIRIT from God's SPIRIT
c. Second Death:
Permanent Disconnection of a person's BODY/SOUL/SPIRIT from GOD
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by shadeyinka(m): 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
mazaje:

There is no part of the human body that is non physical per say. . .Even our non physical thoughts are all controlled by the physical brain. . .It can be empirically shown that the physical brain controls all our non physical thoughts, without it we can not think or reason, reasoning and thoughts are all as a result of the chemical reactions that are occurring in the physical brain. . .Take the brain away and we can not think or reason even when every other part of our body remains intact. . .Unless if you are saying our souls are our thoughts. That also depends on the physical brain. . .

Ok, I agree, I actually didn't get your question correctly. . .But as I have aforementioned our thoughts depend SOLELY on our brains without which we can't even think or reason. . .The material brain and its extension the spinal cord controls everything. . .
Isn't that like saying that all about a computer or microcontroller are the physical components like RAM, CPU, REGISTERS etc?
Isn't the computer dead without the invisible softwares?
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Dtruthspeaker: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
shadeyinka:

Whenever the body cannot sustain living, the soul/spirit leaves.

Your answers here were sweet and accurate but on this point, I think it needs to be brought to your attention that it is the Spirit of God that "powers" both the soul and body of man,

The soul of man which The Lord Also made is also spirit like the Spirit of God only separate and distinct and not physical like the flesh.

And like the flesh, it had no life of its own, therefore, at the creation of the man, his soul had no life until the Spirit of God Came and powered it.

And this is gleaned from the The Law of "My spirit shall not always strive with man, yet his days shall be 120 yrs".

shadeyinka:

Even though this is not part of your question:
1. Sickness:
Your Body can be SICK
Your Soul can be SICK
Your Spirit can be SICK
2. Food:
Your Body can be FED
Your Soul can be FED
Your Spirit can be FED

The Spirit of God is exempted here!

shadeyinka:

3. Death:
Death simply means a DISCONNECTION
a. Physical Death:
Disconnection of the BODY from the SOUL/SPIRIT
b. Spiritual Death:
Disconnection of a human SPIRIT from God's SPIRIT
c. Second Death:
Permanent Disconnection of a person's BODY/SOUL/SPIRIT from GOD

I think that since the first death of the human is because the Spirit of God Returns back to Him, therefore, the soul of the man remains "powered" which is why it can live in "sleep" (according to Christ) or in hell, like Sodom/Gomorrah, Korah etc, until Judgement Day, where all souls shall live Eternally in either the Sweet Kingdom of God or in Lake of Fire!

But, now it stands to good reason that the soul will continue living, as it hath pleaseth The Lord to make it so.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by shadeyinka(m): 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Your answers here were sweet and accurate but on this point, I think it needs to be brought to your attention that it is the Spirit of God that "powers" both the soul and body of man,
I agree with you with respect to man.
But animals also are souls devoid of the spirit.

My understanding is that when God breath into man, man became an eternal being (because he now has a spirit). This is what the Bible calls a LIVING SOUL.

Animals are temporary beings. When they die, they cease to exist. However, because man is a spirit being, he cannot cease to exist at death. He only changes form from a Physical being to a Spiritual being.

Dtruthspeaker:

The soul of man which The Lord Also made is also spirit like the Spirit of God only separate and distinct and not physical like the flesh.
I do not understand what you mean here. I don't know what the soul of either man or animal is made of. All I know is that
1. Man has a Physical Body
2. Man has a Spiritual Body
3. Man's Soul forms a bridge between his Physical and Spiritual Bodies.

Dtruthspeaker:

And like the flesh, it had no life of its own, therefore, at the creation of the man, his soul had no life until the Spirit of God Came and powered it.

And this is gleaned from the The Law of "My spirit shall not always strive with man, yet his days shall be 120 yrs".
I think we need to be careful when the bible speaks about the soul for it could mean different things such as PERSON, BEING, SOUL.

In this respect, in Genesis 1: "and man became a living soul" literarily means man became a living being. It doesn't mean that man's soul was dead until God breath into man.

I think the SOUL itself is what gives life to both the Physical Body and the Spiritual Body. The soul seems not to be able to exist WITHOUT a body (physical or spiritual).

It seems that even though the soul cannot exist without a body, it is what gives the bodies life and identity.

Dtruthspeaker:

The Spirit of God is exempted here!
God Himself is a Spirit. He is the Father and Source of all other spirit being

Dtruthspeaker:

I think that since the first death of the human is because the Spirit of God Returns back to Him, therefore, the soul of the man remains "powered" which is why it can live in "sleep" (according to Christ) or in hell, like Sodom/Gomorrah, Korah etc, until Judgement Day, where all souls shall live Eternally in either the Sweet Kingdom of God or in Lake of Fire!

But, now it stands to good reason that the soul will continue living, as it hath pleaseth The Lord to make it so.
The law of sin and death applies to every thing that is physical. Man's body begins to degenerate irreversibly at a point in his life. Abel died because of the traumatic wound he received from Cain such that his body couldn't sustain living and his soul/spirit had to leave (death).

Don't forget that even though Angels are spirit beings, they also have their souls.

These are deep things that the bible did not reach in a systematic fashion. Everything we know about the Soul and Spirit of man are deductions from both the scriptures, experience and scripture based deductions and extrapolations. We must be careful of not making doctrines out of them.

Shalom
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Dtruthspeaker: 12:13am On Nov 11, 2020
shadeyinka:

I agree with you with respect to man.
But animals also are souls devoid of the spirit.

My understanding is that when God breath into man, man became an eternal being (because he now has a spirit). This is what the Bible calls a LIVING SOUL.

Animals are temporary beings. When they die, they cease to exist. However, because man is a spirit being, he cannot cease to exist at death. He only changes form from a Physical being to a Spiritual being.

I am unable to experience what animals experience so I really do not think that I am qualified to talk about them but the closest I will go is that The Lord Said this "Genesis 9:5

5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

That dual law tells me that we are the same save that by Christ's Proclamation, the man is of higher regard.

Same as when The Lord said "Luke 12:6

“Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?”

shadeyinka:

I do not understand what you mean here. I don't know what the soul of either man or animal is made of. All I know is that
1. Man has a Physical Body
2. Man has a Spiritual Body
3. Man's Soul forms a bridge between his Physical and Spiritual Bodies.

I think that by the Authority of Ezekiel 37, The Lord Reveals how the man was made.

Verse 6 Flesh and Bones first, (Remember the earth was made before the man therefore, The Lord had already pre-made the dust).

Verse 9- The breath of God that puts in the soul (same as in Genesis 2:7)

Then verse 14- The spirit of The Lord is put in and the man lives! As Confirmed by John 1:4

shadeyinka:

I think we need to be careful when the bible speaks about the soul for it could mean different things such as PERSON, BEING, SOUL.

In this respect, in Genesis 1: "and man became a living soul" literarily means man became a living being. It doesn't mean that man's soul was dead until God breath into man.

I think the SOUL itself is what gives life to both the Physical Body and the Spiritual Body. The soul seems not to be able to exist WITHOUT a body (physical or spiritual).

It seems that even though the soul cannot exist without a body, it is what gives the bodies life and identity.

I am beginning to think that Genesis 2 was limited to AdamEve, because whilst AdamEve were perfect at the time of manufacture/creation, AdamEve the Sinner became different because of Corruption and we are all children of the Corruption, therefore I think we must be different from AdamEve.

And another distinct difference is the gravity and weight of their own punishment which is clearly different from ours, in that whilst they turned to dust, we shall live forever in either the Kingdom of God or Lake of Fire!
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by shadeyinka(m): 7:17am On Nov 11, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I am unable to experience what animals experience so I really do not think that I am qualified to talk about them but the closest I will go is that The Lord Said this "Genesis 9:5

5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

That dual law tells me that we are the same save that by Christ's Proclamation, the man is of higher regard.

Same as when The Lord said "Luke 12:6

“Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?”
If the Soul is what gives us our WILL, EMOTION and INTELLECT, then it would be appropriate to say that
1. God Himself has His Soul
2. Angels and other Heavenly beings have their Souls
3. Man has a soul
4. Animals have a Soul

When God breathe His breath into man in Genesis 2, we wonder what exactly God breath into man for God doesn't need to breathe in Oxygen and exhale CO2. But we must understand that it is a figurative speach that something from God entered into man to make him a living being.
Dtruthspeaker:

I think that by the Authority of Ezekiel 37, The Lord Reveals how the man was made.

Verse 6 Flesh and Bones first, (Remember the earth was made before the man therefore, The Lord had already pre-made the dust).

Verse 9- The breath of God that puts in the soul (same as in Genesis 2:7)

Then verse 14- The spirit of The Lord is put in and the man lives! As Confirmed by John 1:4
Carefull Bro.
The Bible isn't a science book. The first man was made from dust...that's all we know. Other men are from sperm and egg during conception. Except we want to say that the sequence of formation of man within the womb follow the same sequence of Flesh, then Bones and Finally life. (Pro Abortion people will be happy with you)
Dtruthspeaker:

I am beginning to think that Genesis 2 was limited to AdamEve, because whilst AdamEve were perfect at the time of manufacture/creation, AdamEve the Sinner became different because of Corruption and we are all children of the Corruption, therefore I think we must be different from AdamEve.
I agree with you

Dtruthspeaker:

And another distinct difference is the gravity and weight of their own punishment which is clearly different from ours, in that whilst they turned to dust, we shall live forever in either the Kingdom of God or Lake of Fire!
I beg to differ here. Adam and Eve are part of the redemption plan of God. Yes, their bodies go to the earth as dust, and so will all of us. The only thing is that their soul and spirit go back to God who made them in Sheol.

Even though, Adam and Eve fell in the garden, they were not completely rejected by God. They were simply punished with the consequence of their iniquity which involved loosing their spiritual authority, loosing mastery over the earth except by their sweat, dieing physically etc

The most important thing with all these is us not to forming doctrines with our understanding of the nature of the body, soul and spirit of man.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Dtruthspeaker: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2020
shadeyinka:

If the Soul is what gives us our WILL, EMOTION and INTELLECT, then it would be appropriate to say that
1. God Himself has His Soul
2. Angels and other Heavenly beings have their Souls
3. Man has a soul
4. Animals have a Soul

I would counsel that the study of 1 and 2 should be prohibited, because They are our Superiors and Made Higher than us, therefore, they would surely be Greatly Different from us,

2) They possess the Great Power of God and therefore are as God us.

3) They are above and beyond our jurisdiction and their Privacy must be respected for it is a Trespass to breach Their Privacy!

So, I generally avoid commenting about These People, but The Lord has permited us to study ourselves and our environment, and that is where all my comments flow therefrom!

shadeyinka:

When God breathe His breath into man in Genesis 2, we wonder what exactly God breath into man for God doesn't need to breathe in Oxygen and exhale CO2. But we must understand that it is a figurative speach that something from God entered into man to make him a living being.

As I said earlier, I intend not to dive into these things for lack of jurisdiction and I will rather stick to what The Lord has disclosed on these matters, which is what I presented.

shadeyinka:

Carefull Bro.
The Bible isn't a science book. The first man was made from dust...that's all we know. Other men are from sperm and egg during conception. Except we want to say that the sequence of formation of man within the womb follow the same sequence of Flesh, then Bones and Finally life. (Pro Abortion people will be happy with you)

It is not I who say these things but The Lord, through Ezekiel!

shadeyinka:

I beg to differ here. Adam and Eve are part of the redemption plan of God. Yes, their bodies go to the earth as dust, and so will all of us. The only thing is that their soul and spirit go back to God who made them in Sheol.

Even though, Adam and Eve fell in the garden, they were not completely rejected by God. They were simply punished with the consequence of their iniquity which involved loosing their spiritual authority, loosing mastery over the earth except by their sweat, dieing physically etc

I understand why you hold this view is because you do not know the Greatness of Their Offence Against God and neither did you know that for their Great Offence, they obtained Equally a Great Judgement.

This is the understanding, do you remember how you read of a case of embezzlement leveled against a certain person, and the Addition of Other Charges or Counts of Offences being Added to the main crime of embezzlement?

Whilst you only saw one or two Offences which you would in the truth of your soul call small, (of which it was not in the case of AdamEve), there were many other offences and wrongs ancillary to the commission of that Offence.

And if you were a just judge, you would have been able to appreciate and know what God Considered when He Judged them, to wit- the Great Weights of their Crimes, The Resultant and Eternal Reaching Consequence of Them, The Great Pain and Sorrow that was Afflicted Upon Himself, The Mockings of Satan when he had corrupted God's Perfect and Good works, Hence the Just and Right Bannishment among other punishments which God, entered Against them, in that Holy and Just Court, on that Day!
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by shadeyinka(m): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I would counsel that the study of 1 and 2 should be prohibited, because They are our Superiors and Made Higher than us, therefore, they would surely be Greatly Different from us,

2) They possess the Great Power of God and therefore are as God us.

3) They are above and beyond our jurisdiction and their Privacy must be respected for it is a Trespass to breach Their Privacy!

So, I generally avoid commenting about These People, but The Lord has permited us to study ourselves and our environment, and that is where all my comments flow therefrom!

As I said earlier, I intend not to dive into these things for lack of jurisdiction and I will rather stick to what The Lord has disclosed on these matters, which is what I presented.
The Bible says that we were created in the image of God. Hence, we bear a semblance to Him. In that respect, understanding the little that God reveals about Himself guides us to understanding our own makeup.

Here is an example of what God said about His Soul

Isa 42:1:
"Behold my servant, whom I uphold; my elect, in whom my soul delights; I have put my spirit on him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles."

God Himself is a SPIRIT
John 4:24:
"God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

Dtruthspeaker:

It is not I who say these things but The Lord, through Ezekiel!
But Ezekiel wasn't describing creation of man. He was describing a vision of Israel. Else we would have to say that God made man from dry bones which came together and flesh was used to cover the bones and finally life came into them

Dtruthspeaker:

I understand why you hold this view is because you do not know the Greatness of Their Offence Against God and neither did you know that for their Great Offence, they obtained Equally a Great Judgement.

This is the understanding, do you remember how you read of a case of embezzlement leveled against a certain person, and the Addition of Other Charges or Counts of Offences being Added to the main crime of embezzlement?

Whilst you only saw one or two Offences which you would in the truth of your soul call small, (of which it was not in the case of AdamEve), there were many other offences and wrongs ancillary to the commission of that Offence.

And if you were a just judge, you would have been able to appreciate and know what God Considered when He Judged them, to wit- the Great Weights of their Crimes, The Resultant and Eternal Reaching Consequence of Them, The Great Pain and Sorrow that was Afflicted Upon Himself, The Mockings of Satan when he had corrupted God's Perfect and Good works, Hence the Just and Right Bannishment among other punishments which God, entered Against them, in that Holy and Just Court, on that Day!

The gravity of Adam and Eves sin was great. They were the ones who experienced first-hand the beauty of Eden and the sufferings on the earth.
They were the ones stern looking angels with swords of fire pursued out of their home.
They were the ones who lost their GLORY, a covering to their unclothedness.
They were the one who lost their power over nature. From the one who named Lions and Tigers and Scorpions to the one who is pursued by these same animals.

God wasn't taken entirely by surprise. Because for this sake, the Lamb of God was slain from the foundations of the world.

The Blood of Jesus is effective even for Adam and Eve.
Re: Questions For Anony About Souls by Dtruthspeaker: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
shadeyinka:

The Bible says that we were created in the image of God. Hence, we bear a semblance to Him. In that respect, understanding the little that God reveals about Himself guides us to understanding our own makeup.

Here is an example of what God said about His Soul

Isa 42:1:
"Behold my servant, whom I uphold; my elect, in whom my soul delights; I have put my spirit on him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles."

God Himself is a SPIRIT
John 4:24:
"God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

Yes you are Right, this is Expressly Stated by The Lord and all I am saying is to always stay within what the Lord has Clearly Said without no further enquiry.

shadeyinka:

But Ezekiel wasn't describing creation of man. He was describing a vision of Israel. Else we would have to say that God made man from dry bones which came together and flesh was used to cover the bones and finally life came into them

I think it is clearly indicative of how the man was created in Genesis 2, given that it matches Genesis 2 !

shadeyinka:

The gravity of Adam and Eves sin was great. They were the ones who experienced first-hand the beauty of Eden and the sufferings on the earth.
They were the ones stern looking angels with swords of fire pursued out of their home.
They were the ones who lost their GLORY, a covering to their unclothedness.
They were the one who lost their power over nature. From the one who named Lions and Tigers and Scorpions to the one who is pursued by these same animals.

God wasn't taken entirely by surprise. Because for this sake, the Lamb of God was slain from the foundations of the world.

The Blood of Jesus is effective even for Adam and Eve.

At the highlighted, you really think so, even after AdamEve have taken there Permanent Judgement?

Do you think that they shall be yet again Judged a second time after they have been Judged Guilty the first time and they are presently serving their Judgement?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri / Physically Challenged Woman Hid Son & Lied To Extort Money From Prophet Fufeyin / Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.