Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Lets See How Creative You Are, Compose A Good Xtmas Or New Year Message - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lets See How Creative You Are, Compose A Good Xtmas Or New Year Message (1454 Views)

. / Independence Day- Compose A Short Poem Dedicating It To Nigeria / How Fast Can You Compose A Poem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets See How Creative You Are, Compose A Good Xtmas Or New Year Message by Ezegozie(m): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2012
Oya let the show start, show us that creativity is in your gene. Write a good newyear or xtmass message that will really impress your reader. First person to compose a good message shall have a price, trust me
Re: Lets See How Creative You Are, Compose A Good Xtmas Or New Year Message by Skywalker3(m): 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
Who said there re 7 wonders of the world. There's only one wonder of the world and that's Christ. For only a wonder can generate the kinda excitement we see every 25/12. Merry christmas and shame on Herod.

1 Like

Re: Lets See How Creative You Are, Compose A Good Xtmas Or New Year Message by Ezegozie(m): 4:59am On Dec 25, 2012
Sky walker: Who said there re 7 wonders of the world. There's only one wonder of the world and that's Christ. For only a wonder can generate the kinda excitement we see every 25/12. Merry christmas and shame on Herod.

thats good.

1 Like

Re: Lets See How Creative You Are, Compose A Good Xtmas Or New Year Message by Jazzgreen(m): 7:54am On Dec 25, 2012
*May the peace,joy,love and happiness dat came down to earth on Christmas also come upon u nd ur household.oh tap d harp nd join d chorus,the king is born.JOY TO THE WORLD,OUR SAVIOUR IS HERE AT LAST. May the lord be wit you and ur family now and forever.IJN-amen.... Wishing you a merry christmas and a successful new year ahead*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets See How Creative You Are, Compose A Good Xtmas Or New Year Message by Emyo(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2012
Wake-up dear! merry xmas follow me tap from this amazing celebration. Its xmas!! Merriiiii!!!
Re: Lets See How Creative You Are, Compose A Good Xtmas Or New Year Message by Emyo(m): 9:17am On Dec 25, 2012
Wake-up dear! merry xmas follow me tap from this amazing celebration. Its xmas!! Merriiiii!!! .
Re: Lets See How Creative You Are, Compose A Good Xtmas Or New Year Message by Contumely: 10:52am On Oct 29, 2015
my guy abeg , i saw ur post abt internet u use , dats on ur latest thread but i no wan yarn u dia. i need internet access for lappy, put me through pls. whatsapp for now is

pls dont quote so i delete d no later. Thanks.
Re: Lets See How Creative You Are, Compose A Good Xtmas Or New Year Message by Ezegozie(m): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
Contumely:
my guy abeg , i saw ur post abt internet u use , dats on ur latest thread but i no wan yarn u dia. i need internet access for lappy, put me through pls. whatsapp for now is 08188876497.

pls dont quote so i delete d no later. Thanks.

you no know where dem dey sell credit abi?
No disturb me again o o o.

I no even see your comment for my thread, na to come here come dey beg me for free cheats so dat tomorrow, you go enter Nairaland broadcast am and MTN go block am.

And yes I have qouted you and you cant delete ur number now because you dey look for awuf MB.
Ogbeni, Go subscribe jore.

Stingy man like you
Re: Lets See How Creative You Are, Compose A Good Xtmas Or New Year Message by Contumely: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2015
Ezegozie:

I no even see your comment for my thread, na to come here come dey beg me for free cheats so dat tomorrow, you go enter Nairaland broadcast am and MTN go block am.

And yes I have qouted you and you cant delete ur number now because you dey look for awuf MB.

Stingy man like you
I ask that you revisit this post and check if your reply, fraught with contumelies ,was called for?
Re: Lets See How Creative You Are, Compose A Good Xtmas Or New Year Message by Contumely: 11:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
Ezegozie:

Stingy man like you
Ezegozie, pls edit this post and remove my no. They wan kill me with spam pls. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Join Me To Wish Larry Sun Happy Birthday / Excellent Writing Tips / Writers On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.