Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Searching For Fashola's Achievements - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Searching For Fashola's Achievements (23682 Views)

ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor / NCP Secretary Calls For Fashola’s Removal From Office / Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OmoTier1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
kennytidistar: [Revolva] cool Please nobody should compare Fashola and any other governor - the guy is a worldclass governor ok
The way he transformed lagos was marvelous especially the roads he maintained and still constructing and also the train route to badagry and the eko atlantic city - even the street naming project now every street in lagos has a street label -fashola for president jare.

Guy it shows you are only working on demsay demsay, that train progect is world bank/FGN initiativs which will link through some part african countries, state are only allow to contribute 10% because each state will be a major beneficiary, doubt me? I have a copy of the black and white agreement, i am very surprise when i heard fashola in is normal noise making claiming he is the one implementing the progect. What a fake personality i'm sure okonjo iweala who initiated the plan will just be laughing at fashola's ignoramouse disease state of mind.
Oga me.. Sut it there! If what Fashola said was falsehood. Why didn't the noisy PDP Lagos branch take him to the cleansers?
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by kennytidistar(m): 9:19am On Dec 27, 2012
[Omo_Tier1]
Oga me.. Sut it there! If what Fashola said was falsehood. Why didn't the noisy PDP Lagos branch take him to the cleansers?

You know sometime you dont need to answer a fool when he displays his folly, PDP or no PDP is non of my business non of them feed me "i work for my money" fashola's days are numbered replying him is like drawing back the frequency of time. Let fashola continue in his folly, but my friend it is your duty to question any messager you gave your mandate, they are your steward and they should respect you because they are mean't to render service like i do in my small office. So leave PDP outer this, shogbo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

....OVERRATED Enugu.... / EXCLUSIVE: How Dambazau Lost Out In NSA Race / Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.