Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:00 AM

Searching For Fashola's Achievements - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Searching For Fashola's Achievements (23635 Views)

ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor / NCP Secretary Calls For Fashola’s Removal From Office / Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OmoTier1(m): 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
Chei! See as them flog Okupe boys ohhhhh... heaven..some people will not get christmas bonus with this performance. Like their GEJ, they came out barking, but had no strength to match the fight they called!

Woooooserss... them don fail! They asked for projects, they were shown too much.. now they claim its private sector even when the name goes PUBLIC Private Partnership. Jona boys are so dumb
Mr. Globe... = F9
Sincere_nigeria =F9
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by ballabriggs: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

why should it be? It is bound to happen anywhere there is a dense private sector population, and Fashola did not cause the dense private sector population in Lagos. PPPs benefit both government and mostly the private sectors involved just like csr and it is bound to happen. We are asking about state funds here

Hehehe. So the state does not commit its resources in making a PPP project work? A PPP is a win-win for but the investing private sector and the government in that the private sector benefits from profits while the governments fulfills social objectives with a PPP. It is part of strategy to make a project case to the private sector and encourage them to buy into your idea.

Why did the private sector not invest before Fash and Tinubu came on board? Was it not a densely populated area at the time?

Some of you really need to go back to school and stop spilling your trash here.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by ochukoccna: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
So this thread made front page
Along with the previous one opened by lappy squad member lastpage
Hmnn, 2015 don dey come
Mr Osewa aka Seun seems to have dusted up his PDP membership card afresh grin grin grin
Propaganda or not, ebele ain't coming back
And that's a fact! cool cool
N:B Hope no dunderhead hides my post again. Abi na ban dey come... wink wink
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by thelastPope(m): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
I have to repost this from my other thread here:
Now showing in Cinemas Nationwide!
The ground breaking and sterling performance of governor Fashola!
Produced by @bubapupa aka the dumbo!
Starring Demdem the retardashian!
Supporting cast: shymexx, oyb and all the resident ACN touts on NL!
Waka pass by Gbawe.
Set desginer: Eko Ile
Features:

60 flats for 15 million Lagosians going for 10 to 15 million per flat
Akerele, Adelabu and ogunlana streets handed over to the public as new roads 45 years after construction
Maternity wards that can perform kidney transplant and cure HIV floods Lagos!
Light rail to be opened 20-02-20
Public schools for $2 a day masses now admiting!
IPP that powers government offices and traffic lights. Maybe we can add maternity centers by 2015!
LASU schools fees now at par with foreign universities while facilities are at par with government technical colleges!
Fashola is still negotiating ferries to be shipped after 2015 elections!
Pay as you win elections now available in Lagos!
Fashola creates traffic relaxation time for lagosians as he ensures passengers now sit in the traffic for 5 hours. Remember this is a first from Fashola!
Choi! This governor they perform oh! All these achievements with 30 billion monthly IGR! Lol!

4 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by ikeyman00(m): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
@@@@

o-gbawe

if u and ur busy worker ACN pretend to be wat u are

then stand up and tell us wat ur fash did with all the money flowing in from the last 6yrs

stand up and tell us plz
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by duality(m): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
wooo!!! what a thread..

seun may become one of the richest nigerian by 2015 for obvious reasons.

Power play ko easy.

well, Fashola is trying. however his administration is over hyped. Lagos already have what other states are looking for. the developmental structures are already in-place before now. the media hype of Lagos makes other administrators look ineffective. facts is the environments differ. that said, Fashola is trying. what if he was the governor of a rural jigawa state. will he use concession to build roads?
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by thelastPope(m): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2012
Waka pass by Gbawe.
Features:

Akerele, Adelabu and ogunlana streets handed over to the public as new roads 45 years after construction
IPP that powers government offices and traffic lights. Maybe we can add maternity centers by 2015!
LASU schools fees now at par with foreign universities while facilities are at par with government technical colleges!
Fashola creates traffic relaxation time for lagosians as he ensures passengers now sit in the traffic for 5 hours. Remember this is a first from Fashola!
Choi! This governor they perform oh! All these achievements with 30 billion monthly IGR! Lol!
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by thelastPope(m): 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2012
Waka pass by Gbawe.
Features:

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by abysirius(m): 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Nnaaa reporting from Makoko, no Fashola project oh, heading to Surulere.. nawaa oh.

how did we get to this point. Still searching for Fashola project. Lemme Change battery of my torchlight
I pity u guys. Or why disturb ursef over something that u av no control? To many of u, Fashola is a tribalist right? The unfortunate thing is that ACN will still claim Lagos come 2015. WE DON'T WANT OKADA IN LAGOS, WE DON'T WANT TRADERS BLOCK OUR ROADS WITH THEIR WARES ALL IN THE NAME OF BIZNESS...EVERY LAW MUST BE KEPT. IF U CAN'T PLS GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE & DON'T MAKE LAGOS ANOTHER ABA OR ONITSHA!!!
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by kennytidistar(m): 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2012
[Rhino.5dm]

Lagos Governor Fashola commission 362 units of finished low cost housing in Ikorodu
http://ekoakete.com/2011/09/14/lagos-governor-fashola-commission-362-units-of-finished-low-cost-housing-in-ikorodu/

low cost housing estate my foot, those two bedroom flat at the new igando house cost 8million naira. If i stary to comment now somebody will call me sardist but the truth need be said.

2 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by ochukoccna: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
duality: wooo!!! what a thread..

seun may become one of the richest nigerian by 2015 for obvious reasons.

Power play ko easy.

well, Fashola is trying. however his administration is over hyped. Lagos already have what other states are looking for. the developmental structures are already in-place before now. the media hype of Lagos makes other administrators look ineffective. facts is the environments differ. that said, Fashola is trying. what if he was the governor of a rural jigawa state. will he use concession to build roads?
While Fash [and ACN] has his minuses too, how can you say he's over hyped?
A state that was abandoned [infrastructure wise] by the military , successive civilian govt at the centre since 1999 [even by a supposed 'Yoruba' president] , that is not collecting oil derivation funds but only federal allocations and taxes yet is home for close to 18 million and still counting deserves commendation
Other states that have been hyped developmental wise collect oil derivation funds
How come Tinubu [even though he laid the foundation] isn't praised like Fashola has been for his developmental efforts
Anyone who saw Lagos decay under the military and is now been rebuilt especially under Fashola cannot but hype him regardless of the efforts been made to denigrate him
Get your facts right bro. cool cool
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
Omo_Tier1: Chei! See as them flog Okupe boys ohhhhh... heaven..some people will not get christmas bonus with this performance. Like their GEJ, they came out barking, but had no strength to match the fight they called!

Woooooserss... them don fail! They asked for projects, they were shown too much.. now they claim its private sector even when the name goes PUBLIC Private Partnership. Jona boys are so dumb
Mr. Globe... = F9
Sincere_nigeria =F9
shut up you dumb skull. where were the pictures posted or are you operating a different Nairaland from the one am using. If there is any f9 here it belongs to you and your ACN town criers who have failed to show us a remarkable, completed and commissioned project from fashola- a direct dividend from a 30 billion monthly allocation

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by thelastPope(m): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
Waka pass by Gbawe.
Features:

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by thelastPope(m): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
Waka pass by Gbawe.
Features:

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
What a hectic day! Kudos to all those who kept pushing until this thread made front page. Being on the front page will definitely broaden the SEARCH and increase the likelihood of finding something tangible. All participants should remember that N5million (donated by me) is up for grabs by any patriotic Lagosian who volunteers information on HOW or WHERE we can find Fashola's tangible projects in the last 6yrs.
N30billion monthly times 6yrs is HUGE?
Hmmm! The SEARCH continues....
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by dabrake(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
thelastPope: I have to repost this from my other thread here:
Waka pass by Gbawe.
Features:

my friend, will you stop spamming this page and show us just 1 achievement your retardinho has done?
for any one since may 29 2011, I will give up a day's meal.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by thelastPope(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
Waka pass by Gbawe.
Features:

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
abysirius: I pity u guys. Or why disturb ursef over something that u av no control? To many of u, Fashola is a tribalist right? The unfortunate thing is that ACN will still claim Lagos come 2015. WE DON'T WANT OKADA IN LAGOS, WE DON'T WANT TRADERS BLOCK OUR ROADS WITH THEIR WARES ALL IN THE NAME OF BIZNESS...EVERY LAW MUST BE KEPT. IF U CAN'T PLS GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE & DON'T MAKE LAGOS ANOTHER ABA OR ONITSHA!!!
Lagos is a shytehole and will remain so until a pragmatic and innovative governor is elected. For now, deal with it.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by abysirius(m): 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

shut up you dumb skull. where were the pictures posted or are you operating a different Nairaland from the one am using. If there is any f9 here it belongs to you and your ACN town criers who have failed to show us a remarkable, completed and commissioned project from fashola- a direct dividend from a 30 billion monthly allocation
Guy, what av u done to failure or why is failure so attracted to you that where ever you go it sticks to you and tend to follow you around. You have just failed on this again!
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by dabrake(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Lagos is a shytehole and will remain so until a pragmatic and innovative governor is elected. For now, deal with it.
show us just one achievement of retardinho since may 29 2011 even if it is a blueprint. At least, make we use that one get hope.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by ikeyman00(m): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2012
abysi

I pity u guys. Or why disturb ursef over something that u av no control? To many of u, Fashola is a tribalist right? The unfortunate thing is that ACN will still claim Lagos come 2015. WE DON'T WANT OKADA IN LAGOS, WE DON'T WANT TRADERS BLOCK OUR ROADS WITH THEIR WARES ALL IN THE NAME OF BIZNESS...EVERY LAW MUST BE KEPT. IF U CAN'T PLS GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE & DON'T MAKE LAGOS ANOTHER ABA OR ONITSHA!!!

just tell us or just get missed shocked
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: What a hectic day! Kudos to all those who kept pushing until this thread made front page. Being on the front page will definitely broaden the SEARCH and increase the likelihood of finding something tangible. All participants should remember that N5million (donated by me) is up for grabs by any patriotic Lagosian who volunteers information on HOW or WHERE we can find Fashola's tangible projects in the last 6yrs.
N30billion monthly times 6yrs is HUGE?
Hmmm! The SEARCH continues....
my brother I have tried my best, but I will not give up. You donation serves the must needed boost. please kindly access this media project. I recall this project was planted in every media when it was completed. It cost the Lagos state government 5 billion naira. Please if you consider it a worthy project you can request my accout details for the bounty.
the project:
Colonel, Staff
Sergeant Arrested by
Governor Fashola for
Flouting Traffic Law

http://nigerianbulletin.com/nigerian-news/colonel-staff-sergeant-arrested-by-governor-fashola-for-flouting-traffic-law/
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

my brother I have tried my best, but I will not give up. You donation serves the must needed boost. please kindly access this media project. I recall this project was planted in every media when it was completed. It cost the Lagos state government 5 billion naira. Please if you consider it a worthy project you can request my accout details for the bounty.
the project:
Colonel, Staff
Sergeant Arrested by
Governor Fashola for
Flouting Traffic Law

I didn't know you're a PDP guy smh... undecided

Off Topic:

Have you listened to The Game's "Jesus Piece album?"
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by dokunbam(m): 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
FASHOLA is working, if you don’t see it pls go for free eye test and get a free eye glasses for yourself. We are upgrading to mega city and a lot need to be done
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2012
abysirius: Guy, what av u done to failure or why is failure so attracted to you that where ever you go it sticks to you and tend to follow you around. You have just failed on this again!
you must be failure yourself to know how failure looks and who it follows. please help us with one completed fashola project for documentation. is that too hard to do? jeeeesh
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by ballabriggs: 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2012
From Yaba, to the inner parts of Surulere, to the Murtala Muhammed Way all the way to Iddo, to Funsho Williams Avenue, to Lagos Island, to the present expansion of Ikorodu road from Ketu to Ikorodu town, to Ibeju Lekki, to Badagry, to the roads in Gbagada, to Oworonshoki, to Lagos classroom construction and rehabilitation project, to Eko free malaria programme, to the office of the public defender, to the ferry jetty and terminal building in Ikorodu, to the Ikoyi jetty, to the terminal building at Ojo.

Are you all crazy? They are just too many to mention. I visit Nigeria every 3 months and I see these projects.

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by dabrake(m): 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
The GEJ free MB dudes no fit show us 1 project. #SMH
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
shymexx:

I didn't know you're a PDP guy smh... undecided

Off Topic:

Have you listened to The Game's "Jesus Piece album?"
Hell naw, am partyless hommie I just thought Fashola is overrated. As if you have not seen me going hard at GEJ and even my governor APGA. Today, its Fashola and his propaganda machine. cheesy

That album? I was a bit gassed for the album during those Sunday service but somehow somewhere its just there. you've checked out your man wale mixtape yet?
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by dokunbam(m): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
ballabriggs: From Yaba, to the inner parts of Surulere, to the Murtala Muhammed Way all the way to Iddo, to Funsho Williams Avenue, to Lagos Island, to the present expansion of Ikorodu road from Ketu to Ikorodu town, to Ibeju Lekki, to Badagry, to the roads in Gbagada, to Oworonshoki, to Lagos classroom construction and rehabilitation project, to Eko free malaria programme, to the office of the public defender, to the ferry jetty and terminal building in Ikorodu, to the Ikoyi jetty, to the terminal building at Ojo.

Are you all crazy? They are just too many to mention. I visit Nigeria every 3 months and I see these projects.

Gbam 1000+ likes
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mr. Globe:

Hell naw, am partyless hommie I just thought Fashola is overrated. As if you have not seen me going hard at GEJ and even my governor APGA. Today, its Fashola and his propaganda machine. cheesy

That album? I was a bit gassed for the album during those Sunday service but somehow somewhere its just there. you've checked out your man wale mixtape yet?

I hear that...

The album is dope, though.. Or maybe, it's because I'm his fan...

I downloaded Wale's mixtape from datpiff today, should listen to it later tonight after a few shots of JD lol....

I'll leave you lot to do your realpolitik and politricking... grin
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MumZ(f): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2012
thelastPope: I have to repost this from my other thread here:
Waka pass by Gbawe.
Features:

Y do u always sound like a BROKEN RECORD in all threads u respond 2. Dat won't mke pple accept ur veiws, jst take heart n accept dat pple ll always av dia own opinion about tinz. Tryn 2 shove it dwn dia throat ll only mke u handicapd.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OsunOriginal: 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
These stupid Igbo idiots - was it Ojukwu that contruscted the new Ikoyi - Lekki suspension bridge? The first of its kind in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Group Threatens Mass Protest If Buhari Doesn’t Attend Next FEC Meeting / 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno / Kaduna Primary School Pupils Escape From Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.