Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. (1819 Views)

When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by Suchie(m): 12:46am On Dec 25, 2012
I will be travellin tomorrow to go visit my hubby together with our daughter.I have been lookin for my Weddin ring for the past two days now..i barely wear it because am not used to it and my hubby have been warning me to always put it on.Till nw i cant find it,i have turned the house upside down looking for it.I dont know what i will tell my hubby at the airport because he will check if i have it on,he can abandon us at the airport and leave.Please my dear friends am so scared now i dont know wat to tell him..i need a sweet lie ooo.Am leaving 2.30pm american time on xmas day...pls i need yur response before its late abeg.Thanks ya all
Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by k2039: 12:52am On Dec 25, 2012
Buy another ring.
Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by ihedioramma: 1:11am On Dec 25, 2012
TELL HIM THE TRUT . TELL HIM THAT U DONT WANT UR BOY FRD TO SE IT AND DONT NO WERE U KEEP IT ANY MORE .AND ASK HIM TO FORGIVE U AND PROMIS HIM WHAT U CAN DO . IF HE FOR GIVE U STOP LOOKING FOR GUY'S E.T.C .THAT IS MY GOOK LUCK.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by mosunade(f): 1:16am On Dec 25, 2012
divorce him
Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by iamtheprincipal: 1:21am On Dec 25, 2012
Take a pretty more time to search for it but should you are still unable to find it, I'd suggest you tell your 'hubby' the truth as there is no reason to lie about it and be very sorry for your actions while you ensure it doesn't repeat.
Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by ijebabe: 1:42am On Dec 25, 2012
That's a pickle. Pele.
Its too late to get a fake and buy yourself time to search, so you might want to tell him the truth...before you leave for the airport since you are so sure he'll ask of the ring.

You can distract him by discussing something serious or bad news, at least by the time he realises he won't be silly enough to jump out of the plane grin
Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by fuckluv(f): 4:09am On Dec 25, 2012
U wicked o grin
mosun_ade: divorce him
tell him d truth, he won't kill u.
Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by tashanja(m): 8:22am On Dec 25, 2012
Its too late, breeze don blow fowl nyash, ha ha ha not used to wearing wedding ring in a marriage old enuf you already have a daughter, abeg talk true joor.
Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by DExplorer1: 9:06am On Dec 25, 2012
mosun_ade: divorce him
Don't be a foöl on sensitive matters.
Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by 190theclown: 9:34am On Dec 25, 2012
Are you nigerian grin grin grin
Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by 2sexy(m): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2012
hmmmm.... fvcking cretinous liar(in sagamite's voice).

Everyday for the thief one day for the owner...

If your husband is has my kind of mindset, NO AMOUNT OF LIE can take my mind of that ring because I can see some biitches are already telling you lie.

Why? I would have been smelling some rat by now and suspecting foul play... lie my foot angry angry . Be ready to end ypur marriage... and i greet you Happy broken marriage in 2013. coming here to tell lies that you dont know where you kept your wedding ring.
Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by freecocoa(f): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2012
What kind of silly excuse is that you are not used to your wedding ring? You are prolly not used to your hubby as well, smh.
Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by 2sexy(m): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2012
freecocoa: What kind of silly excuse is that you are not used to your wedding ring? You are prolly not used to your hubby as well, smh.

abeg tell her...
Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by mosunade(f): 11:57am On Dec 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

Don't be a foöl on sensitive matters.

You are the fool here dunc.e
Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by advocate666: 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2012
If you can't wear his ring, what are you doing with him?
Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by Winneygirl(f): 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2012
When U are sitted wt him, start apologising. Apologise and apologise b4 telling him wat's wrong.
Then plead dat it wasnt intentional and U hav been searching everywhr 4 it. And U will continue 2 search.
And U promise dat if U ever find d ring, U will never ever take it off again!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by 2sexy(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
Winneygirl: When U are sitted wt him, start apologising. Apologise and apologise b4 telling him wat's wrong.
Then plead dat it wasnt intentional and U hav been searching everywhr 4 it. And U will continue 2 search.
And U promise dat if U ever find d ring, U will never ever take it off again!!!
what rubbish are you spewing? Can't you see this is a clear case of cheating? Lemme tell you, I don't wear rings and have never wore any, but I know a wedding ring is a permanent jersey in the field of marriage.
Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
another ashaaawo on the loose. how can a married woman take off her wedding ring, and dont know where she kept it. check inside ur punni...
Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by 2sexy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
lrguru: another ashaaawo on the loose. how can a married woman take off her wedding ring, and dont know where she kept it. check inside ur punni...
i laf in hindu *nehi nehi nehi nehi* lost ring ko, LOST MARRIAGE NI!
Arrant Nansense.
Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by sherrylo: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
2sexy: hmmmm.... fvcking cretinous liar(in sagamite's voice).

Everyday for the thief one day for the owner...

If your husband is has my kind of mindset, NO AMOUNT OF LIE can take my mind of that ring because I can see some biitches are already telling you lie.

Why? I would have been smelling some rat by now and suspecting foul play... lie my foot angry angry . Be ready to end ypur marriage... and i greet you Happy broken marriage in 2013. coming here to tell lies that you dont know where you kept your wedding ring.

sho, this guy dey vex oh! abi your wify don fvck-up before?
Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 26, 2012
Op just wear mini skirt when going to the airport. He will want to bruise your ar5e hole before anything else trust me. The absence of the ring would not be an issue.
Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by 2sexy(m): 12:51am On Dec 26, 2012
rubbis... nonsense
Tusky44: Op just wear mini skirt when going to the airport. He will want to bruise your ar5e hole before anything else trust me. The absence of the ring would not be an issue.
Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by olumaxi(m): 9:23am On Dec 26, 2012
Wel,dis is a very simple issue..cal ur boyfrnd to help u check 4 d ring in his house..beta stil,go n get a big n powerful magnet to help u in d search..1 lov
Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2012
I got robbed and it was taken. Punch urself until u get a black eye, to make it look genuine wink grin
Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 26, 2012
#80million:
*speechless*

Whatever is done in darkness will come out in light-NESS.
Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by 2sexy(m): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I got robbed and it was taken. Punch urself until u get a black eye, to make it sound genuine wink grin
hahahhahah.... the best ploy so far. angry angry Bad girl ooooo
Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
2sexy: rubbis... nonsense

Hey Mr Adebanje Onigbogbo. *wot is it tis mornin? haba abi u never sop food 2day? abeg no enter my lane o because i nor dey 4give. I go cut ur hoily head chop am o undecided
Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
If he inquire of the wedding ring, ask him if he is married to the wedding ring or to you. Tell him you displace it as a result of you jealously protecting it to avoid the inconceivable and that you are quite sure it is somewhere lying back home.

But how come the daughter of eve don't know how to tell a convincing lie,is your mum a nun?
Re: Please Advice Me Before Its Too Late. by 2sexy(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
Tusky44:

Hey Mr Adebanje Onigbogbo. *wot is it tis mornin? haba abi u never sop food 2day? abeg no enter my lane o because i nor dey 4give. I go cut ur hoily head chop am o undecided
angry

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help / Is It Possible For A Guy To Be Satisfied With One Girl? / Something that has been bothering my mind *LOVE SOS*!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.