Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. (10445 Views)

Top Nigeria Churches - Place Your Church/parish On The GLOBE / PICTURE-RELIGION AROUND THE GLOBE / Looking For Bible College Around The Globe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by collins123(m): 4:12am On Dec 25, 2012
People celebrating Christmas around the world with religious ceremonies and family gatherings to elaborate light shows and crazy costumes.

People take part in an annual Christmas bath in the Warta river, with the outdoor temperature reaching 10 degrees below zero near Lodz, Poland on December 23.

###

A window cleaner dressed as Santa Claus works at a shopping mall in Tokyo on Sunday, Dec. 23, 2012.

###

Residents lift up a Santa Claus figurine which they decorated in an alley as part of Christmas celebrations in Karachi on December 24, 2012.

###

Models pose during the Miss Christmas competition in Yangon, Myanmar on December 24, 2012.

###

Indian schoolchildren dressed as Santa Claus ride on a cycle-rickshaw through a street in Amritsar, India on December 24, 2012. Despite Christians forming a little over 2 percent of the billion plus population in India, Christmas is celebrated with much fanfare and zeal throughout the country.

###

Guatemalan firefighter Hector Chacon, dressed as Santa Claus, rappels down from the Belize bridge to give toys to children living in the area under the bridge, a very poor area of Guatemala City, on December 23, 2012. The Guatemalan firefighters have been giving toys to the children living in the neighborhoods under the Belize bridge dressed as Santa Claus for 15 years.

###

Children dressed in Santa Claus outfits line up before a Christmas celebration at a kindergarten in Hanoi on December 24, 2012.

###

Santa Claus water-skis on the Potomac River near Washington, DC, on December 24, 2012, at the National Harbor in Maryland during th 27th Annual Water Skiing show. This unusual annual event features a water-skiing Santa, flying elves, the Jet-skiing Grinch, and Frosty the Snowman performing on the Potomac River.

###

[img]http://photos.mercurynews.com/2012/12/24/photos-christmas-2012-around-the-world/#34[/img]

Trees are decorated with lights to celebrate the upcoming Christmas and New Year at the Garden of Morning Calm in Gapyeong, South Korea on Sunday, Dec. 23, 2012. Christmas is one of the biggest holidays in South Korea, where over half of the population are Christians.

###

A police officer dressed in a Santa Claus costume with the blue color representing the police, walks in the Macacos slum after arriving in a police helicopter in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on Thursday, Dec. 20, 2012. The Pacifying Police Unit, or UPP, organized for Santa to visit the pacified slum to hand out Christmas gifts to young residents.

###

A man dressed as Santa Claus holds 1-week-old Zachary Nicolson for a Christmas visit at Twelve Oaks Mall on Saturday, Dec. 22, 2012, in Novi, Mich.

###

[size=18pt]SHARE YOURS TOO!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by k2039: 5:58am On Dec 25, 2012
This is serious.
Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by theripper: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2012
See christmas groove o, make una share with una neighbours o, no shop d shicken alone o.
Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2012
Nice pix
Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
This is mine.

3 Likes

Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by GentleNaaz(m): 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
Wr r d muslims, buhdists, etc. Cn dy nw c d big difrnc btw christainity n oda doctrines. Mk una accept Jesus christ as una lord n saviour b4 una go go 2 hell

3 Likes

Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by Techwriter: 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
Its obvious most of those celebrating are not doing it for Jesus cos Jesus would never have endorsed such lasciviousness. They may be doing it for Santa anyway

2 Likes

Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by dilla: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2012
Yomieluv: This is mine.
i love this kind chicken,the fried and the fryer
Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
Gentle Naaz: Wr r d muslims, buhdists, etc. Cn dy nw c d big difrnc btw christainity n oda doctrines. Mk una accept Jesus christ as una lord n saviour b4 una go go 2 hell

grin
Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by wheesin(m): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
as for me o..santa or no santa..JESUS SUPPORTS OR JESUS NO SUPPORT..una get una mouth..XMAS IS WORTH CELEBRATING NOT LYK SUM AKWARD RELIGIONS that bore their worshippers. ITS WILSON actually ! *winks*
Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by Chanchit: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2012
Gentle Naaz: Wr r d muslims, buhdists, etc. Cn dy nw c d big difrnc btw christainity n oda doctrines. Mk una accept Jesus christ as una lord n saviour b4 una go go 2 hell

some people might decide to convert just because of this joy of christmas, but this ur threatening comment could just have changed their minds,
Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by johnstar(m): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
D funniest part is all muslim self dey follow us celebrate , na wa Õoº°°º , kudos 2 u muslims, enjoy our meat cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by johnstar(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2012
Still eating my meat wit style...... Bt abeg Õoº°°º, hope say I nvr sin , bcus I juz stole 1 big meat 4rm pot, anyways its our day cheesy cheesy
Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by Freeopod(m): 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2012
Cool

Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by HARDDON: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
Yomieluv: This is mine.

Frying d human head in place of the chicken's?

Oh dear!
Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by omenka(m): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
nigerianhero: seasons greetings
You win the award for the most disgusting poster in 2012! Why don't u pay and advertice ur ware properly? U make threads become eyesore.. Wonder how u even manage to get away with all this. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by Mustay(m): 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2012

Biko, what has Islam done to you today You get bad dream about Islam yesternight?

Hian!!! To each his own jare Stop wasting panadol on someone else's headache.
Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by Areaboy2(m): 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mustay:

Biko, what has Islam done to you today You get bad dream about Islam yesternight?

Hian!!! To each his own jare Stop wasting panadol on someone else's headache.

no mind the sheep undecided
Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by sundaybam(m): 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
How I wish everyday can be like today.
Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by sundaybam(m): 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
How I wish everyday can be like today. undecided
Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by pastorprosper(m): 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
We are Christians thought to love and not hate even our enemies, we don't bomb pple or shoot at them while praying, pple kill us but we don't take revenge. Boko haram, muslims, islamists we love u all. Merry xmas.
Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by Capnd143(m): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
This is getin 2 funny! Why are all the muslims in my zone celebrating na? Dem sure say allah no go deprive them of 72 virgins in hell for celebrating the birth of OUR LORD SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST. Lol the gave in to their childrens presure finaly!!! LOL.hapy and mery christmas to my felow christians and ignorant muslims all over the word.
Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by cold(m): 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2012
The only picture that caught my eye is the Miss Christmas cool. The others are just...well lipsrsealed
Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
Capnd143: This is getin 2 funny! Why are all the muslims in my zone celebrating na? Dem sure say allah no go deprive them of 72 virgins in hell for celebrating the birth of OUR LORD SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST. Lol the gave in to their childrens presure finaly!!! LOL.hapy and mery christmas to my felow christians and ignorant muslims all over the word.
The only ignorant fool here is you. Not all muslims are violent. Infact some of us love and live in peace with our xtian neighbours. Jesus ur saviourcheesy. Your ass will surely roast in hell.
Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by koolJ1(f): 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2012
And in faraway Nigeria,...

Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by Capnd143(m): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
meenagiggs:
The only ignorant fool here is you. Not all muslims are violent. Infact some of us love and live in peace with our xtian neighbours. Jesus ur saviourcheesy. Your ass will surely roast in hell.
well thanks heavens today is set to mark Jesus birthday so i wont speak back or abuse you! I dont remember caling u a fool! As 4 ur responds! To me all muslims are terrorist since the are brainwashed to kil and hate christians! Get to see the list of islamic fools like u:
Alqueada -aghanistan,pakistan
Pkk- turkey,iran,iraq
Alshabab- sudan
Taliban- aghanistan
malian islamic extremist- mali
boko haram-NIGERIA
thousands of other islamic ignoramus hell seekers sect; then give me one reason the word "VOILENCE" Shouldnt pop up in the mention of the name "ISLAM" OR "MUSLIM" .
Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by dkc(m): 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2012
lovely pics. if all days were like this...
Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by abdulkayus(m): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
Capnd143: well thanks heavens today is set to mark Jesus birthday so i wont speak back or abuse you! I dont remember caling u a fool! As 4 ur responds! To me all muslims are terrorist since the are brainwashed to kil and hate christians! Get to see the list of islamic fools like u:
Alqueada -aghanistan,pakistan
Pkk- turkey,iran,iraq
Alshabab- sudan
Taliban- aghanistan
malian islamic extremist- mali
boko haram-NIGERIA
thousands of other islamic ignoramus hell seekers sect; then give me one reason the word "VOILENCE" Shouldnt pop up in the mention of the name "ISLAM" OR "MUSLIM" .

hey bigot!, u claim nt to abuse him cos 2day is xmas bt still went on to call him a fool, u c hw ignorant and intolerant u are. Wat even bring d issue of Islam here? Did any muslim abuse u or wat? Can u c dat u ppl are unsecure fellow. Hatred is nt good for u, u will die of hatred full in ur mind.
CIAO
Re: Amazing 2012 Christmas Photos From Around The Globe. by eduson77(m): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2012

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe / Black Race And White Race Secret / Why Did Jesus Call For The Killing Of Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.