Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1236742 members, 1646207 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 April 2014 at 09:51 AM

How To Get The 3digit CVV2 Code Of A Verve Card - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Tech / Computers / How To Get The 3digit CVV2 Code Of A Verve Card (1011 Views)

Request For All Unlocking Code Of Network Internet Modem Here Free Of Charge (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get The 3digit CVV2 Code Of A Verve Card by Dr Eva(m): 6:44am On Dec 25, 2012
Hi, I have a verve card i want to use to make payment online but the code behind the card is 7 digit instead of 3. Do u know how to get the 3 digit? Pls help.
Re: How To Get The 3digit CVV2 Code Of A Verve Card by mutiply: 6:50am On Dec 25, 2012
Dr Eva: Hi, I have a verve card i want to use to make payment online but the code behind the card is 7 digit instead of 3. Do u know how to get the 3 digit? Pls help.
use the last 3digit,its mostly separated frm the 7digits
Re: How To Get The 3digit CVV2 Code Of A Verve Card by Dr Eva(m): 7:04am On Dec 25, 2012
ye i've tried that but it's not working
Re: How To Get The 3digit CVV2 Code Of A Verve Card by mutiply: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2012
Dr Eva: ye i've tried that but it's not working
thats d code,i tink u should contact ur bank,they will explain better.
Re: How To Get The 3digit CVV2 Code Of A Verve Card by inze(m): 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
@op

The first 4digits should βε̲̣ Τ̣̣ђё same as the first 4digits of Τ̣̣ђё cardnumber aπϑ this leaves Ɣ☺ΰ with Τ̣̣ђё other 3digits which Ȋ̝̊̅§ Τ̣̣ђё onions.

(0) (Reply)

Chatting On Msn, Yahoo, Aol All At Once! / Help Fix My Laptop Sound / Learn How To Activate Your Window 7 Within 2 Minutes For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.