Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Scam Alert2 !!!chibuzor Eze Is A Scam!!! Www.biz4naija.info Is His Site - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert2 !!!chibuzor Eze Is A Scam!!! Www.biz4naija.info Is His Site (1650 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Scam Alert2 !!!chibuzor Eze Is A Scam!!! Www.biz4naija.info Is His Site by informatix: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2012
please those with(genuine) continue posting with supporting evidence e.g.payment slip/teller. Childish/bogus claims no longer entertained here.thank you.

Re: Scam Alert2 !!!chibuzor Eze Is A Scam!!! Www.biz4naija.info Is His Site by adewasco2k(m): 10:59am On Dec 25, 2012
informatix: please those with(genuine) continue posting with supporting evidence e.g.payment slip/teller. Childish/bogus claims no longer entertained here.thank you.
Let it roll....we are still ready to get to the end of it all
Re: Scam Alert2 !!!chibuzor Eze Is A Scam!!! Www.biz4naija.info Is His Site by Igwe9(m): 12:38pm On Dec 25, 2012
Hello OP, could you pls attach the link to the original thread here and also attach this to the original thread to help inform the new joiners well.
Re: Scam Alert2 !!!chibuzor Eze Is A Scam!!! Www.biz4naija.info Is His Site by omosexy1: 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
Very interesting!!! I just concluded the 57 pages on the first thread.

Chibuzor what is your CAC registration number?

Where is your office address or where do you work from?
Re: Scam Alert2 !!!chibuzor Eze Is A Scam!!! Www.biz4naija.info Is His Site by nexoshills(m): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
i ve been following this thread with keen interest and it shows how good ppl of this country wish to change the tarnish image the likes of chibuzor and cohorts has given to this country ,i wish all those fighting for truth and justice merry xmas and a happy a happy nwe year in advance more especially surveyprof and onatsi for all your efforts in this case
Re: Scam Alert2 !!!chibuzor Eze Is A Scam!!! Www.biz4naija.info Is His Site by Joeblis(m): 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
You guys should supend ths thread and wait til xmas is over nobodys got time for shit
Re: Scam Alert2 !!!chibuzor Eze Is A Scam!!! Www.biz4naija.info Is His Site by Booty4me: 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
Abeg wey d mod.. They should cum and lock this thread asap.
Re: Scam Alert2 !!!chibuzor Eze Is A Scam!!! Www.biz4naija.info Is His Site by onatisi(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
Booty4me: Abeg wey d mod.. They should cum and lock this thread asap.
i believe they should delete it

(1)

Start Bussiness With No Start Up Capital / Building Construction Business Opportunity / Huge Opportunities As Cassava Peelsto Serve As Commercial Livestock Feed- IITA