Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Your Christmas Ugliest Experience - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Christmas Ugliest Experience (7589 Views)

Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones / LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! / How Will You Spend Your Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Agbgift(f): 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
First worst christmas was in 2010, spending it wiftout a mum.RIP mama. Todays spending it wift a broken heart. Jst in my bed browsing. All d same I give tanks to God.

1 Like

Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by saintfizzo(m): 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
More like d whole NL is having it bad o,maybe we shld hav organized an NL party for zones and help peepz off considering suicide#just sayin
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
Exams in January so i need to read well too though i am at home.Bros u be iwe ogba ni
Spencer63: Dis xmas enh! E be like say na die... am nt celebratn it wit my family.. My parents and sibling dem dey enjoy 4 lagos me dey dis dry oau campus readn 4 exam..... It is d first tyme i wnt be celebratn xmas wit my family! |so sad
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by AGATHIAS: 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2012
When lower level officers are placed over u in prefential treatment. Its dammn furstrating. This i experienced last year and this year was not different either. When u challenge this wrongs u are tagged has been rude. Civil service!!!
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by kpolli(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
Has to be this one
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by tolukatey(f): 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. 2010 Xmas was awful wt my Ex-boy-fwend, e told me he doesn't bliv in xmas n so forced me to prepare unripe plantain n eggless sauce. Mehn, I cried my eyes out yle eatin it all in da name of luv
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by sundaybam(m): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
Mine was 2010 when they stole 15k from my wallet when watching chelsea vs arsenal. It really pain me but I finish the match anyway. cry
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by faboben10: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
Bblaq17: Not spending xmas wit my parent.spending it alone in skul with friends dat left me behind 2 go n jolly.
y don't u accompany them?

1 Like

Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by faboben10: 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
otilox: Heart broken.... lonely..... home sick.... hungry.... worst Christmas ever... I just want my mum cry
eeeyaaaahhh!
Last born
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by bbulldog(m): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
My uncle's car was stolen in his attempt to buy suya at the chrismas eve(yesterday).......and the car os barely a month old!!!!! Very painfulMy uncle's car was stolen in his attempt to buy suya at the chrismas eve(yesterday).......and the car os barely a month old!!!!! Very painfulMy uncle's car was stolen in his attempt to buy suya at the chrismas eve(yesterday).......and the car os barely a month old!!!!! Very painful
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Case33(m): 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2012
Right now am at work,and am having issues with my wife over nothing! I guess i just get jealous over her sometimes n just have fun stressing her out with my baseless accusations n tantrums! D girl loves me sha,as she never leave me! Am a control freak[/color][color=#990000] cry
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by ekundayoalo(m): 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
I've never had ugly christmas b4,but i think i'm having one now.
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by viccoboy(m): 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2012
Vry boring xmas to me cos I am cashless can't afford a bottle of beer gosh!! All the same I am happy to health and also thanking God for been with all through dis year without spending a day in hospital may jah be. Bless
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
mine was when i saw an African Santa Claus.
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by danahart(f): 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2012
Lost 44000 2weeks b4 Xmass nd ryt now am on sick bed. De worst Xmass 4 me so far. But stl tank God am alife
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Torombo(m): 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2012
avalontony: my girlfriend broke up with me becose she thought she does not deserve me and that she is selfish, despite all my plea she said her mind is made up and can not be changed, so i have to let her go, maybe God is trying to save me........... but celebrating christmas with a broken heart is the worst experince ever. But i know that i am loved by family and friends. merry xmas nairalanders.

My man, you should be doing thanksgiving to Almighty for removing the oloriburuku from your life.

The excuse she gave about not deserving you and for being selfish is a pile of poo.

I can bet she's bleeping someone else this Xmas.

Go out and mingle this Xmas and maybe you'll be lucky to find your real wife.
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by lukaino(m): 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
It was 1990 xmas, was a teen, i took 3 medium bottles of squadron gin and passed out only 2 wake up in a pool of vomit..
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by valicious1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
Agbgift: First worst christmas was in 2010, spending it wiftout a mum.RIP mama. Todays spending it wift a broken heart. Jst in my bed browsing. All d same I give tanks to God.
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by valicious1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
Agbgift: First worst christmas was in 2010, spending it wiftout a mum.RIP mama. Todays spending it wift a broken heart. Jst in my bed browsing. All d same I give tanks to God.
I was almost moved 2 tears while reading ur post my dear. I pray that God in his infinite mercies would provide someone in ur life who would be both a lover, a mother, a comforter & a friend & also shower u with the kinnda love that would make u forget all the heartbreaks suffered in the past in the hands of men.
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by seedord247(m): 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2012
Melly xmas cheesy

Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by dulphines: 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
I have a big lump, d size of an egg underneath and d docs call it hermorroid (pile). Showed up 2 days ago wth excruciating pain. Haven't slept in 2 days and i'v bin lying on my stomach. None of d medicatn is working. Typed dis mesge in pains. Merry Christmas to u all.
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
huni_naija: Iv just broken my ipad mini ooooo that was given to me as a gift! May Sango strike dead that unforeseen force that made me drop my ipad mini from the balcony!! cry cry cry
I feel you sister, I feel you. Ipad mini is one hell of a device you will surely miss.Thank God it wasn't mine sad
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by chukyrooy(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
santa62: Am fighting with boredom and boredom is winning. big advice to everybody never spend ur Christmas in the UK (London)every were is empty. i wish say i dey Afghanistan this Xmas na biggest dulling for me. but i thank GOD for life. Merry Xmas still

My bro I concur...I've been @ home all day..UK xmas is d worst ever..I'm just imaginging how Lagos ph or even Owerri would be by now...
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Ogojohn(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
Was ran over by a neighbours car that went out of control while revising. Now has dislocated waist and broken ribs. Sending this post from my hospital bed. This took place yesterday. Christmas eve. so I spent my Christmas In a hospital bed.
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by TableLeg(m): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2012
huni_naija: Iv just broken my ipad mini ooooo that was given to me as a gift! May Sango strike dead that unforeseen force that made me drop my ipad mini from the balcony!! cry cry cry
Ipad mini indeed ... Na ur type!
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by asala1: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ogojohn: Was ran over by a neighbours car that went out of control while revising. Now has dislocated waist and broken ribs. Sending this post from my hospital bed. This took place yesterday. Christmas eve. so I spent my Christmas In a hospital bed.
Sorry, get well bro.
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by NEROSKY(m): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
never had enjoyable Xmas, buh i thank say ino dey hospital...
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by akanezek: 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2012
When my friend which we used to flex together with a pan 504 peogeot car had an accident of which one of our friends died instantly. The whole xmas period was sorrowful. That was the uggliest xmas so far in my entire. May the soul of my friend rest in perfect peace amen.
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Spencer63(m): 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2012
Peterjosh: Exams in January so i need to read well too though i am at home.Bros u be iwe ogba ni
lol
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by fifi007: 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
I got infected with Conjuctivitis(Apollo) from my neighbor's son. Had 2 spend the whole day indoors cos I didn't want to pass it on to anybody.
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2012
na now cos my people no wan travel and my babe come back from abj and go soon leave, I need quiet time wid her
Re: Your Christmas Ugliest Experience by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2012
Christmas is overrated!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Answer These Simple Question / List Of Past Governors Of Osun State. Who Is The Best So Far? (pics) / Horrible Accident:dangote Truck Butchered A Motorcyclist (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.