Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,000 members, 7,799,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD - Career (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD (67667 Views)

How To Pass ICAN Exams With Flying Colours / What Does It Cost To Write ICAN Exams From PE1 To PE2 ? / Tired With Ican Exams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Maximus17(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Chicjennie: Did u write PE 1? And which Centre did u receive lectures? Never attended lectures until PE 1. Started PE 1 at WYSE anyways.
Attended lectures at ehibram(Egbeda area)....I wrote PE 1 after passin BCRM in may(013) diet! What paper did u find most and least challenging during last(Nov) diet
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Chicjennie(f): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
Maximus17:
Attended lectures at ehibram(Egbeda area)....I wrote PE 1 after passin BCRM in may(013) diet! What paper did u find most and least challenging during last(Nov) diet
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Chicjennie(f): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
Maximus17:
Pls, how good is this "Ehibram", what are the lecture hours like?
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Maximus17(m): 6:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Chicjennie: My dear, all papers seemed embarrassingly easy O as against d normal ICAN standard. But I'd still say that FA was most and IT was the least as usual. MA too was another give away. Infact at some point I had to check the question papers in d hall if the FA and MA weren't FFA and Costing cos trust me, the FA and MA were easier than FFA and CQT I wrote in Foundation and Intermediate respectively.
Let's remain hopeful for success Dear.
MA and IT was so on point...FA though not as tough as last diet, didn't expect that kinda question set, twas more of theory than calculation,AAA was tecnical esp the subjective aspect buh was generally okay. We cannot say twas all simple until the results are out,letz jst keep our fingers crossed and hope in God for a testimony
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Chicjennie(f): 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
Maximus17:
MA and IT was so on point...FA though not as tough as last diet, didn't expect that kinda question set, twas more of theory than calculation,AAA was tecnical esp the subjective aspect buh was generally okay. We cannot say twas all simple until the results are out,letz jst keep our fingers crossed and hope in God for a testimony
True. Amen Dear. Amen. smiley
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 8:51am On Jan 09, 2014
Maximus17:
Amen.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by boofydon: 6:20am On Jan 10, 2014
pls anybody with the soft copy of materials for foundation. The one i downloaded from the ican site is not opening
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by boofydon: 6:24am On Jan 10, 2014
Chicjennie: My dear, all papers seemed embarrassingly easy O as against d normal ICAN standard. But I'd still say that FA was most and IT was the least as usual. MA too was another give away. Infact at some point I had to check the question papers in d hall if the FA and MA weren't FFA and Costing cos trust me, the FA and MA were easier than FFA and CQT I wrote in Foundation and Intermediate respectively.
Let's remain hopeful for success Dear.
Pls do you have soft copies for the materials one can use to prepare for foundation and intermediate. d ones i downloaded from the site aint opening
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Chicjennie(f): 7:57am On Jan 10, 2014
boofydon:
Pls do you have soft copies for the materials one can use to prepare for foundation and intermediate. d ones i downloaded from the site aint opening
My Dear. I do not have. I have only hard copies... U need to get the materials from a Tutor house. That should be the best place.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by adubam(m): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
We shall succeed in Jesus name.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by marbid: 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hello, please I nid ican learning centres in ibadan, my email addy biddy2tyte@yahoo.co.uk. .Thank you
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Assalaam(f): 7:49am On Jul 06, 2014
Pls house, I need serious advise. I heard from someone that I can for my script to be rewieved. I sat for the last diet examination and was given 46, 47 and 43 in all the three papers. Its just can't and I felt there is no harm in trying if seriously they are questionable. Just want mature advise and how to go about it if truly its possible. Thanks
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Chicjennie(f): 10:39am On Jul 07, 2014
Assalaam: Pls house, I need serious advise. I heard from someone that I can for my script to be rewieved. I sat for the last diet examination and was given 46, 47 and 43 in all the three papers. Its just can't and I felt there is no harm in trying if seriously they are questionable. Just want mature advise and how to go about it if truly its possible. Thanks
See, it's possible but you have to pay 50k for each paper to be reviewed and I can assure you that never has it been heard in the history of ICAN that a reviewed paper was their fault. I'd advise you to re-write the papers with every zeal so you can clear them this time around. When the Pathfinders are out, you will see your mistakes.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Maximus17(m): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
Assalaam: Pls house, I need serious advise. I heard from someone that I can for my script to be rewieved. I sat for the last diet examination and was given 46, 47 and 43 in all the three papers. Its just can't and I felt there is no harm in trying if seriously they are questionable. Just want mature advise and how to go about it if truly its possible. Thanks
Sure! You can call for your script buh can u spare 150K with uncertainty? I know its painful, I myself scored 48 in FA which I rewrote buh I aint giving up, its no retreat, No surrender! It z to put in more effort backed with prayers..its now in the past, let's look to the future!

1 Like

Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Maximus17(m): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
Chicjennie: See, it's possible but you have to pay 50k for each paper to be reviewed and I can assure you that never has it been heard in the history of ICAN that a reviewed paper was their fault. I'd advise you to re-write the papers with every zeal so you can clear them this time around. When the Pathfinders are out, you will see your mistakes.
Chic baby, is this youu? U jst Hibernated all these while, hope it went well?
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Chicjennie(f): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
Maximus17:
Chic baby, is this youu? U jst Hibernated all these while, hope it went well?
My dear Maxie, my hibernating paid off. At least I cleared PE1. U've gone off BBM bah? Gimme ur new pin pls.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by curiouses: 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
Good day all, I am a final year student of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering. I am so much interested in taking ICAN exam as I am about to graduate ( if not a graduate already). Please where do I start from? Detailed information about how to go about writing ICAN exam during my service year would be appreciated. Should similar question has been asked before, kindly provide me a link to it.
Thanks
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Maximus17(m): 11:30am On Jul 12, 2014
Chicjennie: My dear Maxie, my hibernating paid off. At least I cleared PE1. U've gone off BBM bah? Gimme ur new pin pls.
Its same as before and Congratz dear, U deserve it, hardwork indeed pays off!
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Chicjennie(f): 10:05am On Jul 14, 2014
curiouses: Good day all, I am a final year student of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering. I am so much interested in taking ICAN exam as I am about to graduate ( if not a graduate already). Please where do I start from? Detailed information about how to go about writing ICAN exam during my service year would be appreciated. Should similar question has been asked before, kindly provide me a link to it.
Thanks
I also advised my younger brother to do same. U'd begin from Knowledge (4papers cos U wld be exempted from QT) --> Intermediate --> 6 papers --> Professional --> 5 papers. U shld go along with d original n photocopies of ur result at least 1 month to d exam for ur exemption to be granted. It's quite a lengthy one. Please use this link for more details--> http://icanig.org/ican/article.php?id=16
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by curiouses: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
Chicjennie: I also advised my younger brother to do same. U'd begin from Knowledge (4papers cos U wld be exempted from QT) --> Intermediate --> 6 papers --> Professional --> 5 papers. U shld go along with d original n photocopies of ur result at least 1 month to d exam for ur exemption to be granted. It's quite a lengthy one. Please use this link for more details--> http://icanig.org/ican/article.php?id=16
Thanks.... this really helped.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Chicjennie(f): 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
curiouses:
Thanks.... this really helped.
U can begin lectures now (July-October) since U're almost done with School so U could have enough time to study in preparation for May 2015 Diet (if ur result wouldn't be out b4 November).

1 Like

Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by drdams: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
Maximus17:

plz aw gud is dis tutor and aw much did u pay
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Maximus17(m): 7:41am On Jul 21, 2014
drdams:

plz aw gud is dis tutor and aw much did u pay
Discovered this lecture centre Maximus professionalz(not my own o pls), at Oja bustop bfr Egbeda and its currently paving way at the Moment, some Wyse lecturers/past students lecture there esp with the recent changes and I've seen their competence, u can try it out!
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by drdams: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
Maximus17:
Discovered this lecture centre Maximus professionalz(not my own o pls), at Oja bustop bfr Egbeda and its currently paving way at the Moment, some Wyse lecturers/past students lecture there esp with the recent changes and I've seen their competence, u can try it out!

wots dier price n do u av their contact..
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by ask4slimjay: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
*follows thread* ...Registered 4 ican bt nt if i can right d exam November (foundation)...dn't av materials talk more of what to read. HELP!!!!
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by ask4slimjay: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
*follows thread* ...Registered 4 ican bt nt sure if i can write d exam dis November (foundation)...dn't av materials talk more of what to read. HELP SOMEBODY !!!!
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Maximus17(m): 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
drdams:

wots dier price n do u av their contact..
Odion: 08171978351, u can ask him all you need to know

1 Like

Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pat4peace(f): 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
Please can someone give me the address of ICAN office at Oyingbo? Thanks
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by jaklad(m): 6:40am On Aug 05, 2014
Testimonies haven't stopped flowing in from those who used our almighty IFRS pack in preparing 4 d may 2014 diet. Cos they came out in very flying colours. This is because d questions on consolidation and a host of plenty IFRS based questions dat were tested in d PE1 FA and PE2 FRE were again lifted/taken verbatim from d IFRS material supplied by JaKLad Inc and this had been the trend since Nov 2012 diet wen d institute started testin IFRS without prior notice....it'll amaze u to knw dat our reviewed/up-to-date IFRS( updated 4 financial reporting and corporate reporting) pack will still go a very long way in puttin smile on faces in d comin Nov 2014 diet. Accord ursef dis opportunity of joinin those who will smile afta d release of d Nov 2014 result and get our IFRS material now and start reading it ahed for ur financial reporting. Meanwhile, we also hav a very special material on CORPORATE REPORTING (for those who will be writing corporate repoting) that u can read along side wit our The IFRS pack.... All supplied by JaKLad Inc, for more info, call 08057308564 and place ur order. Success. We also hav the latest materials 4 performance Mgt; PSA, MGE ; and others.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by schoolwebng: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
Study abroad U.K, USA CANADA and Others
Coaching
Study Materials
Test Preparation
Students Procurement
TOEFL
GRE
SAT I AND II
GMAT

Exams at Ehibram Educational Consult
172 idimu road abule odu bus stop, Egbeda, lagos
Tel: 08066759953, 08179836452
Read More http://schoolwebng.com/adverts/study-abroad-u-k-usa-canada-and-others/

Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by schoolwebng: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
Weekdays and weekends
ICAN / ATSI – II
Knowledge, application and professional
ACCA, CITN CIPM
Best learning and qualitative lectures
Conducive learning environment
Affordable and flexible tution fees
Comprehensive study pack
Register Now @
EHIBRAM EDUCATIONAL CONSULT
172, IDIMU ROAD, ABULE-ODU B/S EGBEDA,
LAGOS. TEL: 08066759953, 08179836452.
Email: ehibramconsult@gmail.com
5 O’Level Credit including Maths
& English (combination of NECO &
WEAC is acceptable) B.Sc in
Accounting or any discipline.
Read More; http://schoolwebng.com/adverts/become-a-chartered-accountants-in-18-months/

Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 6:24am On Oct 06, 2014
schoolwebng:
Weekdays and weekends
ICAN / ATSI – II
Knowledge, application and professional
ACCA, CITN CIPM
Best learning and qualitative lectures
Conducive learning environment
Affordable and flexible tution fees
Comprehensive study pack
Register Now @
EHIBRAM EDUCATIONAL CONSULT
172, IDIMU ROAD, ABULE-ODU B/S EGBEDA,
LAGOS. TEL: 08066759953, 08179836452.
Email: ehibramconsult@gmail.com
5 O’Level Credit including Maths
& English (combination of NECO &
WEAC is acceptable) B.Sc in
Accounting or any discipline.
Read More; http://schoolwebng.com/adverts/become-a-chartered-accountants-in-18-months/

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Sisters who are graduates from Unizik do crazy make-ups for a career (Pics) / "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video / Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.