Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD - Career (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD (67733 Views)

How To Pass ICAN Exams With Flying Colours / What Does It Cost To Write ICAN Exams From PE1 To PE2 ? / Tired With Ican Exams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by cezar1(m): 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
hello house, good day. I really like to knw an issue concerning needing an nysc certificate to process registration for ican exam. I jes graduated and i had a problem with jamb regularisation which i av rectified. So i am waiting for the next batch. But i want to register with my certificate frm school with the neccesaary exemptions, how do i go about it nad if truthly i am goin to need a nysc certificate. Thanks much. Urgently pls.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by cezar1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
hello house, good day. I really likee to knw and issue concerning needing an nysc certificate to process registration for ican exam. I jes graduated as an accounting student and i had a problem with jamb regularisation which i av rectified. So i am waiting for the next batch. But i want to register with my certificate frm school with the neccesaary exemption, how do i go about it nad if truthly i am goin to need a nysc certifiacte. Thanks more. Urgently pls.

1 Like

Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by wonder3(f): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2014
today is 31st and my payment is popping up with error sign embarassed....pls who has ICAN officials no as the landline on their website aint going through? pls help a sister in need.thanks
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 17, 2014
Maximus17:

Sure! You can call for your script buh can u spare 150K with uncertainty? I know its painful, I myself scored 48 in FA which I rewrote buh I aint giving up, its no retreat, No surrender! It z to put in more effort backed with prayers..its now in the past, let's look to the future!

Hello Bro .
How do u know d particular score e.g. 61 u got in a subject ... I think dey just write passed. .. pls give me d link to check one's exact score ....
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by jaklad(m): 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
The time to take our lives and destinies into our hands is now....distance is never a barrier... delivery @ ur door step...very clean and quality production ...the new 2015-2016 ICAN study texts(written by ICAN itself)... the phone nomba to contact is 07066391995....Grab ur copy now and start preparing ahed 4 may 2015 diet coz early preparation is d key to blasting professional exams especially ones like ICAN...... @ JaKLad Inc. We realize ur professional dreamz. Contact us today and u'll be very glad u did.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
May The Good Lord Grant U All Success In The Nov '14 Diet.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by freshdude: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
Please I need ican study materials. Whoever have relevant material should please send some across. Any helpful links to sites I could use and do little reading/study will be really appreciated. I wanna get registered for ican.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
Pidivine:

sorry dear, expect it today.
pls pidivime I same, andrewotene@gmail.com
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Ugosample(m): 12:28am On Dec 30, 2014
Hello house, please where do one start from in writing ICAN if the person has a bachelor's degree in economics?
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by freshdude: 6:40am On Dec 30, 2014
Ugosample:
Hello house, please where do one start from in writing ICAN if the person has a bachelor's degree in economics?
Same here, I will like to know the cost implications. Will I be given any exemption.? B.sc in economics. With two accounting courses on my transcript.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by funkyjms: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2014
Ugosample:

freshdude:

Same here, I will like to know the cost implications. Will I be given any exemption.? B.sc in economics. With two accounting courses on my transcript.

You are to start from Knowledge level with the option of claiming exception in two papers:
Quantitative Techniques in Business
Business and Finance
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Jeffflo: 10:15am On Jan 02, 2015
House, how long does it take a graduate of the arts/humanities to complete the ICAN exams, please. Help!
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by funkyjms: 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
Jeffflo:
House, how long does it take a graduate of the arts/humanities to complete the ICAN exams, please. Help!

To the best of my knowledge, it varies directly with how quick you are able to pass the three level exam. The exam (otherwise called diet) comes up twice a year-May and November. Consequently, as a graduate of arts/humanities, it will take at least a year and half and at most 10 years.

#standcorrected
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Jeffflo: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
funkyjms:

To the best of my knowledge, it varies directly with how quick you are able to pass the three level exam. The exam (otherwise called diet) comes up twice a year-May and November. Consequently, as a graduate of arts/humanities, it will take at least a year and half and at most 10 years.

#standcorrected

Ah. Thank you plenty much.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by ogedanny: 9:00am On Jan 20, 2015
Download the New ICAN Study Pack - www.ExamNigeria.com
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by jaklad(m): 11:32am On Jan 22, 2015
The time to take our lives and destinies into our hands is now.... delivery @ ur door step...very quality production ...the new 2015-2016 ICAN study texts... the phone nomba to contact is 07066391995....Grab ur copy now and start preparing ahed 4 may 2015 diet coz early preparation is d key to blasting professional exams especially ones like ICAN...... @ JaKLad Inc. We realize ur professional dreamz. Contact us today and u'll be very glad u did.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by ask4slimjay: 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Please guys, how do i get tutorial centre around Isolo??
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by jaklad(m): 7:06am On Mar 16, 2015
The time to take our lives and destinies into our hands is now.... delivery @ ur door step...very quality production ...the NEW 2015-2016 ICAN STUDY PACKS for knowledge, skill/application and professional levels... the phone nomba to contact is 07066391995....Grab ur copy now and start preparing ahed 4 may/nov 2015 diet coz early preparation is d key to blasting professional exams especially ones like ICAN...... @ JaKLad Inc. We realize ur professional dreamz. Contact us today and u'll be very glad u did.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Pidivine: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
cezar1:
hello house, good day. I really like to knw an issue concerning needing an nysc certificate to process registration for ican exam. I jes graduated and i had a problem with jamb regularisation which i av rectified. So i am waiting for the next batch. But i want to register with my certificate frm school with the neccesaary exemptions, how do i go about it nad if truthly i am goin to need a nysc certificate. Thanks much. Urgently pls.
K
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by uau(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
What is the exemption for a candidate with these 3 degrees;B.Sc. and M.Sc. In Computer Science and also MBA?
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by funkyjms: 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
uau:
What is the exemption for a candidate with these 3 degrees;B.Sc. and M.Sc. In Computer Science and also MBA?

Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by uau(m): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2015
that is for the MBA.

what of getting an exemption for A4-MIS since i have B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Computer Science?
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by funkyjms: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
uau:
that is for the MBA.what of getting an exemption for A4-MIS since i have B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Computer Science?

From all possible combination of your qualifications, that's the highest exemption you can get. Your discipline is not related to Accounting.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by justmi1: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2015
Please i need recommendation on the best ican tutors in abuja, am a hnd graduate of computer engineering. Thanks
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by kunlesuccess(m): 12:36am On Nov 22, 2015
@Pidivine, please I also need study materials for skill level, I need your assistance... Kunlesuccess048@gmail.com
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Obanla100(m): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2016
Please, I need the contact of the registrar of Excel Professional Center in Mokola.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by ABDamola(m): 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
Obanla100:
Please, I need the contact of the registrar of Excel Professional Center in Mokola.

BTW wat stage r u nw sir?
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by kasheemawo(m): 11:14am On Jan 18, 2016
is there any exemption at skills level?
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by ask4slimjay: 1:58am On Jan 23, 2016
Good day house, please does anyone know any tutorial centre @Ikorodu?...would appreciate.
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by adubam(m): 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
kunlesuccess:
@Pidivine, please I also need study materials for skill level, I need your assistance... Kunlesuccess048@gmail.com
download from icanig.org
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by accavideoslsbf: 6:30am On Jun 13, 2016
l
Re: ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
Please i need an urgent answer because i want to register in time as an economics graduate?

1) can you register for ican with your statement of result or you must have ur transcript?

2)do you need nysc certificate to register or not.?

3)and how many years would it take a normal serious student to finish the program and get inducted?

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Sisters who are graduates from Unizik do crazy make-ups for a career (Pics) / "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video / Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.