Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 (11716 Views)

Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos / Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians / How To Secure Business Loans Without Collateral In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
dreamangels4u: I am into production and supply of quality and beautifully packaged bedsheet and pillow cases.
I also supply supply mattresses (mouka and vita foams) for private and commercial use.

My business is registered with the CAC and I have a mini warehouse in benin city where I am based.

I need N1.5m to expand my business and I am confident of remitting N30k every month for the next 12 months.

I could be reached on dreamangels4u@gmail.com or 08106511014

N30k monthly?Out of it man.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2012
Chino_anyi: bro am intrested in d loan ow can i reach u, am into tourism development n oil n gas supply, i will prefer u drop ur mail id so i can mail u ow i operate, mine s so secured dat i dont need d cash 4rm u,wat i ned s LC , so ow do i reach u.

i ve a registered company wit a cooperate acct, no web site yet but i can create one if u want

What do you mean by LC?
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
Aringon: Here is my website www.grandtopinternational.com.ng and the name of the name of the company is GRANDTOP International Limited, the type of our business is detailed on our website and I need the 2 million to start the importation of the FMCG from Israel and I will be supplying all the big stores like Park n Shop, Mega plaza, Game and shoprite and also the major retailers in Balogun ,Tradefair and Idumota markets.

I will be able to pay N250k per month without default, we are registered with cac, hv a corporate account. I look forward to hearing from thru my email thompson@grandtopinternational.com.ng

Thanks

Are you for real?
Hope you know that the N2000000 must be intact after one year despite the N250k monthly remittance or as agreed.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
danberg: We are a successful West African-based company, involved in real estate, commodities [exporter/importer], travel & tour and money transfer.

We are registered in Nigeria, under the trade name; Hanana Global Link Ltd.

We do business in Benin Republic, Togo and Ghana and are registered in each of these countries under the same name.

Please visit our website for more information on what we do and for our contact details:

www.hananagloballink.com (copy and paste in browser)

We can sign an agreement with you to pay you N200,000.00 after every 30 business days, monthly. Your principal is returned at expiration of investment program. For earlier withdrawal of principal, you must notify us 3 months in advance. You can also make separate investments of the same amount or less. Same rule applies.

We hope you will do business with us

Best Regards,

Daniel Oluwasanmi
for: Hanana Global Link Ltd.

Nice submission but what percentage or how much can your company be paying monthly?
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by kymblaq(m): 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2012

1 Like

Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by kymblaq(m): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2012
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by optimiza: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2012
Its an opportunity av been waiting for.I acquire a space wagon mitsubishi vehicle at a very cheap rate.I intend to rehabilatate n fix dis vehicle to maximum working condition.av spent 250k so far.I need about 100k to complete d process including buying new engine etc.I intend to venture into good transport biz wit dis vehicle. Tel me wat am gona give u monthly for d period of dis loan.reach me on 08184822087
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by dreamangels4u: 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
I was actually meant to say N130K and not N30k. It was an error on my typing.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
This is Wonderful i am presently doing Communication. But i have this biz idea that will blow your Mind, and i will be dropping 5% every Month. if you can mail me on Lawgiveaway@yahoo.com or call me on 08104477369. We want to start the importation of some Electrical/ home Appliances and developed a MLM plan on how to distribute the Products. with our projections we will have more than 100,000 Net workers within our network to market this products. You can see with this we can have a good turn over to over a Billion Naira per Annual. And this is a less Brilliant calculation as sales and people in the network will surpass the mentioned figure here.

Give us the opportunity to employ hundreds of thousands of Nigerian and also make huge profits and at the same time give you good ROI.

Thanks.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
Good and wonderful proposals in here.

Is there anyone that has great ready-made research and concepts on Biodiesel Production from Jatropha Carcus seed?
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by sonety2k(m): 12:46am On Dec 31, 2012
server123: Updated:
On a serious note,N2,000000 in cash is available to assist your business this 2013 without collateral but what you need to get this cash are:
1.Business Name Registration with CAC
2.Corporate account and
3.Probably a blog or website or business that you are already into

With the N2,000000 given to you,
how much can you be returning as commission MONTHLY?

Note:Keep showing your interests as this is real 100% guaranteed.
For security reason(s)I will remain anonymous i.e without dropping any of my contacts for now until the lucky one(s) picked.
This is a new way of taking your business to the next level come 2013 and beyond.

Keep posting your interest in here as I keep updating while final decision on business or businesses selected will be announced on 31th of December of this month.

Best of luck and to your success

I meet all your criteria, & could generate 5 percent Net Profit on this every month for d importation of Car Spare part
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Tolo2: 12:54am On Dec 31, 2012
Thank you.

I have a registered business name
I have a corporate account with a bank
I have a website
I am honest and trustworthy
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Tolo2: 4:02am On Dec 31, 2012
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 3:44pm On Dec 30
Tolo2: If I get picked for this, it will be an answered prayer. I'm a passionate investor and seriously in need of capital to grow my business to the level I desire. Presently, I have investors who are paid 10% interest on capital per month, on the 30th of each month. And we have never defaulted. Details will be provided and you can meet them one on one.

I'm into forex trading and work in a bank. With enough capital, my plan is to resign in June 2013 and go full time into my forex trading. This is to enable me work from home, earn more income, be my own boss, and most importantly, give better attention to my 2 children.

So, if I'm able to pay my investors 10% profit per month, trading part-time with just few hours in a day and without the use of robots, It is clear that I can pay up to 20% per month if I go full time.

I'll be glad if considered.

I like this...
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

I just finished a 2hours trading session and made 15% profit on my investment.
Both the monthly profit payment and principal at the end of the term is guaranteed.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Myself2(m): 5:08am On Dec 31, 2012
Looking forward to see how this venture ends

1 Like

Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2012
I am must confess to be greatly overwhelmed by the thrilling business ideas from virtually all posters on this thread. Let's all keep our fingers crossed and see who eventually emerges the most fortunate to grasp this very fiscal incentive business package. Wishing everybody including the proposed angel investor a prosperous new year in advance. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by wolepiano(m): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
consider all criteria met.we run a school and a fish farm.we will remit 3.5 % monthly as commission.for further discussions you can reach us on
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by wolepiano(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2012
..consider all criteria met.we run a school and a fish farm.we will remit 3.5 % monthly as commission.for further discussions you can reach us on
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by omobaba101(m): 3:07am On Jan 01, 2013
@ OP. I am starting a poultry farm with ready made market for broilers. The business name is in the process of registration with CAC, and should be out in few days time. I have all the expertise needed for this business and very confident about the success. I could get someone working with a reputable organization as guarantor serving as collateral. I have considered all my figures, it will be convenient to make 4.0% monthly return (N80,000), but if pushed beyond limit, I can consider a maximum of 4.2% (N84,000). Let me know what you think about this offer
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by danberg: 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
TheCongo:

Hello Daniel,

What is the minimum that a person can invest in your company.

Thanks

Thanks for your question. You may invest a minimum of N1,000,000.00 (1 Million Naira)

Regards.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by danberg: 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
server123:

Nice submission but what percentage or how much can your company be paying monthly?

Thanks for your question. We pay 10% every 30 business days.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by danberg: 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
Tolo2: Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 3:44pm On Dec 30
Tolo2: If I get picked for this, it will be an answered prayer. I'm a passionate investor and seriously in need of capital to grow my business to the level I desire. Presently, I have investors who are paid 10% interest on capital per month, on the 30th of each month. And we have never defaulted. Details will be provided and you can meet them one on one.

I'm into forex trading and work in a bank. With enough capital, my plan is to resign in June 2013 and go full time into my forex trading. This is to enable me work from home, earn more income, be my own boss, and most importantly, give better attention to my 2 children.

So, if I'm able to pay my investors 10% profit per month, trading part-time with just few hours in a day and without the use of robots, It is clear that I can pay up to 20% per month if I go full time.

I'll be glad if considered.

I like this...
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

I just finished a 2hours trading session and made 15% profit on my investment.
Both the monthly profit payment and principal at the end of the term is guaranteed.

Tolo2, I'd like more info. Inbox me: info@hananagloballink.com
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Dfrenzy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
Nice topic
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Aringon(m): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
server123:

Are you for real?
Hope you know that the N2000000 must be intact after one year despite the N250k monthly remittance or as agreed.

I am for real and I know what I talkong about, not becos I need the money but its a reality and we will have to sign an agreement to make this deal legal. When u import the products which has been registered. With nafdac
N then supply to the super marts and the balogun, trade fair and idumota and sure will make the money and pay for the principal
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Chinoanyi(m): 12:42am On Jan 02, 2013
server123:

What do you mean by LC?

LC means letter of credit, 4rm ur bank, its nt cash
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by raphrinco: 5:38am On Jan 02, 2013
Hello so if I give you the sum of 500k naira you will pay back 30 k per month?
ifyclose2:

With a N500,000 investment, you are guaranteed at least N30,000 each month continuously
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by ofegge73(m): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2013
I posted My Proposal,I haven't heard from You.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by fuludu: 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2013
I operate an architectural firm with major emphasis on interior works.
We design and install kitchen cabinet,wardrobes,display units,work in closet
We have a creative eye for uniqueness to details when it comes to installations of these units
We would need a loan of one million naira(1000000)naira to aid up in setting up an office show room
in uyo akwa ibom.
We choose uyo because of the massive development cropping up in the city
We have distributed flyers and call cards to construction,architectural firms and individuals
But there all want to see samples of our installations before commitments are made
So the loan is to enable us set up a office show room
We can remit five percent of funds borrowed every month
We look forward to hear fron you
Datfaxxe@yahoo.com
Lagos current city of resident
Thks
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by valdubem(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
I need about #300,000 to start-up a new business (its an online business that creates a platform where buyers and re/sellers of websites meet). My company Emerald e-solutions is also fully and legally registered with CAC. I will be paying 8% (#24,000) interest on monthly basis for an agreed period of time that will be mutually agreed by us. The Loan will be repayed fully on the 12th month of collection. I just started a job this month (jan) and can be offsetting the interest payments from my salary. I earnestly need to start up this Business.

My contact is duwaxer@yahoo.com or 08064518192
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by neksummi(m): 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
So who got the loan? I thought decision was to be made on the 31st Dec, 2012. Was it postponed?
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
For sake of getting feedback if possible from the angel investor, I am leaving my contact details. Email: vision2017@yahoo.com. My cell phone is: 08162655771.
Thanks for giving us all listening ears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bag Sealing And Closing Machine For Sale. Order Now / CITY USHERS REGISTERATION. I need 15 cream shappy chics for a job call me. / Valisimo Fashion School in lagos.......all you need to know about us.08096577157

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.