Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:41 PM

2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 (11678 Views)

Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos / Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians / How To Secure Business Loans Without Collateral In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2012
Sequel to your demand for return on investment, the return on investment we can offer for a start is 30% annually for an investment of 1M capital which yields 300,000. When we do the maths we know what yields monthly.
But it's negotiable for a higher investment outlay. These and many more will be ironed out in a round table meeting prior before the deal will be sealed. But a long term agreement like say bi-anually or anually we be very much appreciated. This is to enable us as a film dealer make volumes of turn-overs over time so that all interested parties concerned in this venture will have course to smile qualitatively at the tail end.

1 Like

Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
joebol: I'm into fish farming n poultry. I can be returning 60k monthly from sales of eggs nd catfish juveniles and grow outs. I have farm running already.my mail is joebol2011@gmail.com

With how much please?
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
Tentatively, 25,000 monthly is guaranteed for the next 12 months for a start. This was arrived at by 30% return on investment annually for an investment of 1million naira. Your capital remains intact and can be refunded within 2 months prior notification after the duration of the first 6 months of investment.

However, we will appreciate a long term business life span. This is to enable us make fantastic turn-over over time that will put qualitative smile on the faces of all parties concerned.
Here at BoldImage films, our word is our bond and we look forward to striking business deal with you in the shortest possible time to come.

Stay blessed.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
I am into the sales and distribution of very high quality computer storage devices (Flash drives, Memory Cards and External Harddrives) in bulk quantity.

I have a shop in Ile-Ife from which I operate this distribution business.

My customers are located in different parts of the country and over time every single one of them have learnt to trust my products because of the quality.

In fact I have been overwhelmed by the demand because of financial constraints and it is high time for expansion.

Although my business name is not yet registered, someone who owns a registered and reputable compaany is willing, able and ready to stand for me.

And I know that I am qualified for the following reasons:

1. I already have years of valuable experience in building this business from nothing to what it is today.

2.My serious passion for my business cannot be described by any word currently in the English dictionary.

3. I am an ardent and experienced marketer.

4. I have built an enviable reputation among my loyal and expandable clients.

5. I am willing to drop with you my original Certificate ( I am a Law Graduate from OAU, ILe-Ife, 2008/2009 Session).

I require the sum of 500,000 Naira of which I will pay back to you a monthly percentage of 25,000 as interest, which is five percent of the Principal.

I am waiting for your positive reply.

1 Like

Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2012
I live by my word. My quest to have the master-tape deposited with you for safe custody was to allay your fears cause there isn't doubt that you are about to take a first grade risk.
Having that in mind and with a quest to win proposed investor's confidence, I personally opted to have it deposited with you but if you insist you are comfortable with us assenting to a formal business bond on papers, then it's perfectly ok with me too.
Once again, I hope striking long-lasting business partnership with you
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by NonsoChris(m): 8:39am On Dec 26, 2012
Bolushalom: Thats exactly wat im talking about, wheat bread..but they are of 6 diff types. We av the sugar free, whole wheat bread, Enriched large and small, the roll pack, fruit malt and granola.
Bolushalom i'm into bread wrapper and other nylon products production. I would love it if you can give me the contract of producing bread wrappers for your company.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by potoki: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
Sincerely,if the 2m loan is real. I want to assure you of 10% every month without fear,I supply food stuffs in bags to the east,and am also into supply and installation of electronics security equipment like CCTV,Burglar/Fire Alarm system,Access control e.t.c.
Please you can reach me on the following contacts:08034209734,08074351793 or bisolent@gmail.com.Thank you.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by ndubuisi0147: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
i am from delta state with a registered business with CAC. i intended being a distributor of many goods by 2013. in my area now, there was no distributor around the environment, all the traders go to onitsha to buy goods. as a business oriented person, i hav did my market survey and find out that being a distributor of many goods in that area will move market becos majority of the trader will anchor to me than going to onitsha in order to minimize cost and maximize profit. if luck be on my side to get the 2million, i will be giving you #50,000 every month.i also have some plots of land i can put as a collateral if you are interested.u can call with this no. 08038132851
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
25,000 monthly is guaranteed for the next 12 months for a start. investment of 2 million naira. Your capital remains intact and can be refunded within 2 months prior notification after the duration of investment.

However, we will appreciate a long term business life span. This is to enable us make fantastic turn-over over time that will put qualitative smile on the faces of all parties concerned.

check our website for more detail

www.brightsolarpower.com.ng
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2012
Be real Mr. Man and stop the imitation. The first thing you need in business is to believe in yourself rather than lifting from other people's write-up. Even if your educational portfolio isn't very much rich enough, you can still employ the services of a legal luminary to help you do so. Tnx
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by LolaOlowe(f): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
No collateral, no interest and no prepayment penalty?
Is this from a bank or an individual?
Please advise.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
Lola Olowe: No collateral, no interest and no prepayment penalty?
Is this from a bank or an individual?
Please advise.

There is an interest attached madam.
The monthly repayment is the interest while the N2,000000 remain intact.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
Vision2017: Be real Mr. Man and stop the imitation. The first thing you need in business is to believe in yourself rather than lifting from other people's write-up. Even if your educational portfolio isn't very much rich enough, you can still employ the services of a legal luminary to help you do so. Tnx

I was almost confused by your post but always try to quote post(s) that you are referring to as other top investors might as well be checking out this thread for utmost support in addition to the one that I'm making available.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Danso(m): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
Danso: Hello,
We meet all your criteria. Our company, Azilon Nig. Ltd. is engaged in diesel peddling/marketing to businesses, organisations and homes in Abuja. We offer to pay you two hundred thousand (#200,000) every month, being 10% monthly of the principal amount.
Thanks and God bless.

Interesting offer.
Can you show me some live proofs to foresee the genuity of your business
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by uboma(m): 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
@ op, i am interested in your thread. I may be interested in investing some of my money in a similar way. But i'm interested in knowing how u will go about recovering ur funds in the event of default by any of ur client? For some one who has a registered biz name but has no colateral and he promises good returns, what measures do u put in place 2 ensure that u get ur funds back?

1 Like

Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
Nonso Chris: Bolushalom i'm into bread wrapper and other nylon products production. I would love it if you can give me the contract of producing bread wrappers for your company.
I don't make the wrappers myself, the bakery company does that
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Afrilogistics: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
Interesting offer. I am into goods transport and logistic support. I would like to add another truck to the one i have now.
Hence i would offer you N50,000 a month for that N2000,000. Your N2m will be guaranteed at the end of the year.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
Your advise is duely noted. I believe I have made known to you all there is to offer you should you choose to invest in filming bnusiness.
I do anticipate to hear from you soonest. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Danso(m): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 27, 2012
@ Op, if your offer is for real, I can offer you a profit sharing partnership in a new franchise from china, its for homes & securities, from your 2m we can generate a profit of 800k @ least once a month,we split the profit 50-50,you get your capital back after 6 months guaranteed,how can I reach you cos most of my info is to sensitive to share on this forum,can I send you a mail?
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by NonsoChris(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2012
Bolushalom: I don't make the wrappers myself, the bakery company does that
ok
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by scotcom: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
i met all your reqirements stated above,i deal on home appliances and can guarantee 5% return on investment on your capital,but i will not be needing more than 1 million
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
hisson3: @ Op, if your offer is for real, I can offer you a profit sharing partnership in a new franchise from china, its for homes & securities, from your 2m we can generate a profit of 800k @ least once a month,we split the profit 50-50,you get your capital back after 6 months guaranteed,how can I reach you cos most of my info is to sensitive to share on this forum,can I send you a mail?

Are you for real?
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by blinky777: 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2012
Am into sales of 100% human hair such as indian, brazilian n peruvian hair. With this u can't go wrong. Its d real deal amongst ladies nowadays. I import directly from indian n brazil. I have genuine suppliers frm those places. I make btw 30- 40% profit. With 2 million I can guarantee u 120 - 150k monthly.
U may check my fb page and see my fan base and activities. I have a large bb contacts as well. I sell to wholesalers and retailers.
I do a reasonable sale of abt 60-120 pieces a month.
Check us out @ fb.com/blinkhair
D brand name is blink hair.
https://www.nairaland.com/849984/buyers-wanted-original-100-indian
One thing that stands me out from my competitors is solely because I sell original and authentic products.
Your investment will be greatly secured and d interest is guaranteed.
Thank you.
E mail: blinkhair@gmail.com
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 28, 2012
uboma: @ op, i am interested in your thread. I may be interested in investing some of my money in a similar way. But i'm interested in knowing how u will go about recovering ur funds in the event of default by any of ur client? For some one who has a registered biz name but has no colateral and he promises good returns, what measures do u put in place 2 ensure that u get ur funds back?

Very good question.
I don't understand why OP is asking if you are for real.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 5:21am On Dec 28, 2012
uboma: @ op, i am interested in your thread. I may be interested in investing some of my money in a similar way. But i'm interested in knowing how u will go about recovering ur funds in the event of default by any of ur client? For some one who has a registered biz name but has no colateral and he promises good returns, what measures do u put in place 2 ensure that u get ur funds back?

After agreeing,we will need to see one on one with everything legally documented with the help of a professional legal practitioner already on ground though.
The cash will likely not be paid into personal account but corporate account will be better which makes it corporate and easy to deal with if eventually there is the unexpected but God forbid because my prayer for the person is to be successful with it.
Okay?
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 5:22am On Dec 28, 2012
TheCongo:

Very good question.
I don't understand why OP is asking if you are for real.

Hope you got your answer now.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by server123: 5:27am On Dec 28, 2012
blinky777: Am into sales of 100% human hair such as indian, brazilian n peruvian hair. With this u can't go wrong. Its d real deal amongst ladies nowadays. I import directly from indian n brazil. I have genuine suppliers frm those places. I make btw 30- 40% profit. With 2 million I can guarantee u 120 - 150k monthly.
U may check my fb page and see my fan base and activities. I have a large bb contacts as well. I sell to wholesalers and retailers.
I do a reasonable sale of abt 60-120 pieces a month.
Check us out @ fb.com/blinkhair
D brand name is blink hair.
https://www.nairaland.com/849984/buyers-wanted-original-100-indian
One thing that stands me out from my competitors is solely because I sell original and authentic products.
Your investment will be greatly secured and d interest is guaranteed.
Thank you.
E mail: blinkhair@gmail.com

Interesting.I will check you out as well.
Second on my list aside the 1st wheatbread seller though others are under consideration as well.

"Advertisement especialy via online through social media is the best for now as it is the livewire of any successful business" which I can see that you understand.

Thumbs up...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Valisimo Fashion School in lagos.......all you need to know about us.08096577157 / CITY USHERS REGISTERATION. I need 15 cream shappy chics for a job call me. / Wholesale Supply Of Human Hair @B38 Plateau Plaza Trade Fair, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.