Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 - Adverts (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 (11706 Views)

Where Can I Get A Loan Without Collateral In Lagos / Buying On Ebay Now Available To Nigerians / How To Secure Business Loans Without Collateral In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by DeGenius3(m): 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU CAN START EARNING AT LEAST $400 PER MONTH USING MY UNDERGROUND NEVER-FAIL SYSTEM SELLING SIMPLE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON FIVERR.COM?

hello,

i know you have heard about fiverr.com. even though you haven't heard about it, fiverr.com is a simple website where you can sell simple products and services for a very cheap price and make good cash too doing it.

selling simple products and services on fiverr.com is a damn simple method of making money online.

and until you know the REAL strategies, you can never succeed doing business on fiverr.com.

and until you learn from people who are really making it with fiverr.com, there isn't any way you can succeed. of course you know that the best way to succeed in life is to learn from people who have succeeded before you..

so if you really want to learn how you can begin to make it big time selling simple products and services on fiverr.com. all you simply need to do is send your name, email address, phone number and your location to cashbuilderinfo@gmail.com
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Jeromproject(m): 12:09am On Jul 03, 2013
Hello, I have read and understood all the information about the loan. I met all the criteria following my business name (JeromProject and ALTech); my website is www.jeromfarmprojects.com. Am venturing into aquaculture i.e catfish production, breeding, sale/supplies, design and construction of ponds, agricultural projects/training, as well as farm planning and consultancy. Its been tough getting cash to start operation since i got the business registered. All i need is N1m and can do a N30,000 refund monthly if my request is granted. You can contant me via jeromprojects@gmail.com or 08095663885.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by md003: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2013
i need 100k to pay back 200k in 1yr how can you be of assistance? 07089728887
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by everfull: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2013
I thank God for the economic empowerment information available on this forum. Permit me to contribute my own quota. Am pleased to let you know that SME finance is now available. You can start or expand your manufacturing,construction, oil& gas,export,import property,agriculture,haulage business with our finance network programme. We source funds, guarantees & collateral on your behalf.
For more information contact;
TENEDIAH (MCS)LTD,
12/16 Elitor Street,
Woji, Port Harcourt
tenediah@gmail.com
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by mobi5592: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2013
Hello, how's the loaning thing working out for you since Jan. If am sure of anything, some people must have gotten hold of your money and made way with it,while Some by virtue of poor business planning would have runned your money under. Do hope at the end of the day, you get what you came for
please i would like to send you an email message to consider. You can reach me on mobi5592@gmail.com or 08122024040.
Thank you
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by fejiron: 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
How Can you Make over 100k monthly very easy.....in Nigeria? check it out here http://earn100kmonthly..com
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by maxstrause: 12:29am On Aug 28, 2013
@Ojuola your link is not opening and is this empower network really working for you?
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by maxstrause: 12:34am On Aug 28, 2013
@ojuola your link is not opening and is this empower network really working for you?
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Brightmustard: 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
Please Sir, am into oil, I help people to market there products, PMS. DPK. AGO, in suleja niger state, but I want to start loading DPK, I need of# 2000000 to start this business.
From Bright
brightmustard@gmail.com
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by chrishuston: 5:10am On Dec 17, 2013
hello

Apply for a quick and convenient loan to pay off bills and to start a new financing your projects at a cheapest interest rate of 3%. Do contact us today via: eagleloanfinance@hotmail.com with loan amount needed as our minimum loan offer is 1,000.00 to any choice of loan amount.I am certified ,registered and legit lender.You can contact me today if you are interested in getting this loan, contact me for more information about the loan process, process like the loan terms and conditions and how the loan will be transferred to you. I need your urgent response if you are interested.

LOAN APPLICATION FORM

(1)Full Names:
(2)Amount Needed as Loan:
(3)Phone Number:
(4)Duration:
(5)Country:
(6)State/Province:
(7)Monthly Income:
(coolMarital Status:
(9)Age/Gender:
(10)Loan Purpose:

NOTE:All Responses should be forwarded to:eagleloanfinance@hotmail.com for quick processing.
Thank You,

Mr chris huston
C.E.O/eagleloanCompany.
Re: 2 Million Is Available To Assist Your Business Without Collateral In 2013 by Peacesoft: 11:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
SERVER 123,
GOOD DAY SIR,IS THIS YOUR FUND STILL AVAILABLE?
I CAN BE GIVING YOU 200,000-400,000 ON IT/MONTH FOR 6MONTHS ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL & STILL PAY YOU YOUR CAPITAL FUND ON 6TH MONTH.
REACH ME UNDER 48HRS FOR US TO GET STARTED AS YOU CALL ON 08033530488,07082455936.
THANKS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Valisimo Fashion School in lagos.......all you need to know about us.08096577157 / CITY USHERS REGISTERATION. I need 15 cream shappy chics for a job call me. / Cotton And Linen Currency A4 Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.