Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,370 members, 7,800,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here (4205 Views)

For Sale HTC One M8 Dual Dual / Xmas Sale. HTC ONE 32gb, Tecno phantom A+ (white). For Sale / Android Phones For Sale: Htc Evo 3d, Motorola Razr, Samsung Galaxy Nexus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by jeremiahugezu(m): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
don't wanna place a price on them,so you should know what they are worth in nigeria..so make me and offer...am just with there chargers,I left there boxes in the us...you can contact me with my signature below..

My personally used {android smartphones} are now for sale..I bought them on june when they where recently available in stores in the us..

Am currently at 84, Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro in abuja,Nigeria so contact me with my nig line...
As for those that like chating you can request for my bbm pin or drop urs I'll add you.. Thanks
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by jeremiahugezu(m): 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
And please you will need to a kind of unlock the both cause I didn't when I entered nigeria...though I use my mifi to browse with them so they are still cool
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by jeremiahugezu(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
Oh yea I am supposed to upload snap shots of it,ok here they are.......

Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by jeremiahugezu(m): 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2012
Feel free to make me an offer......
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by jeremiahugezu(m): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
Contact me with my nig line on my signature below or request for my pin...
And happy xmas
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by jeremiahugezu(m): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2012
I can order an unlock code for the samsung online anytime...
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by jeremiahugezu(m): 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2012

Offer
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by jeremiahugezu(m): 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
Will like to sell both at once...so you can offer for both too...or I can place a price
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by jeremiahugezu(m): 7:24am On Dec 26, 2012
I just unlocked the s3...it now accessible with any sim...thanks
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by jeremiahugezu(m): 7:26am On Dec 26, 2012
Make me an offer
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by jeremiahugezu(m): 7:29am On Dec 26, 2012
Okaylet me place a price
For the both 110,000
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by clubone05: 7:37am On Dec 26, 2012
90k for both.
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by Slimboy94(m): 8:18am On Dec 26, 2012
The galaxy s3 retails for around 87k here in Nigeria and since u have been using it since June.am seriously offering 40k.NB u said to make u an offer
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by triistar86: 8:26am On Dec 26, 2012
Slimboy94: The galaxy s3 retails for around 87k here in Nigeria and since u have been using it since June.am seriously offering 40k.NB u said to make u an offer

Dude are you for real? u are offering 40k for an s3 cos he has been using it since June... Cmon Man undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by jeremiahugezu(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2012
Thank you for your offer...I'll keep it at heart...any highest offer will get the phone(s) which ever be the case
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by youngbilly1: 10:15am On Dec 26, 2012
Hold on..you said the phone's ain't unlocked yet right, and you wanna sell both for 90k...bro this not america ooo. I'll advice you order the unlock codes yourself, unlock it n you can see better offers, don't be suprised if people offer you 50k for both.
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by jeremiahugezu(m): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2012
@youngbilly thanks for your advice I'll do that...
@clubone50 I can...and will but you have to step up with that your price...
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by jeremiahugezu(m): 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
H
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by jeremiahugezu(m): 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
Htc unlock code is 2,699 in naira
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by faithclin(f): 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
lipsrsealed 60k for the Samsung?
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by jeremiahugezu(m): 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
Okay faith you can call me so arrange things...
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by Slimboy94(m): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
triistar86:

Dude are you for real? u are offering 40k for an s3 cos he has been using it since June... Cmon Man undecided undecided undecided
out of curiosity,are u the same person as the OP?
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by ozor1: 12:16am On Dec 27, 2012
45k htc one x? interested i stay in abuja 2
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by jeremiahugezu(m): 4:15am On Dec 27, 2012
Make it 50 let's meet
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by segeb1980: 8:56am On Dec 27, 2012
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by ozor1: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
dats all i've got@op
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by jeremiahugezu(m): 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
ozor1: dats all i've got@op
okay ozor where in abuja are you I'll get it to you..
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by seuncolon: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
Okay sir am ready to pay the 50k for the htc one x...I was the one that called you yesterday,if you can bring it to RALPH SHODEINDE STREET AT CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT I will pay you cash..pls call me let's finish this today:08068094562
Asap
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by jeremiahugezu(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
HTC unlock code just arrived...I have unlocked the one x..cheers
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by jeremiahugezu(m): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
seun::
Okay sir am ready to pay the 50k for the htc one x...I was the one that called you yesterday,if you can bring it to RALPH SHODEINDE STREET AT CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT I will pay you cash..pls call me let's finish this today:08068094562
Asap

Its a deal... smiley
Re: My Htc One X And Samsung Galaxy S3 Is For sale{Htc SOLD}...snap shots here by segeb1980: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Laptop deals From Japanese and Other suppliers.(..pt 2 )SOLD OUT!! / Any One With The Price Of Plastic I.d Machine Pls / Get A Free Laptop Without Paying A Dime:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.