Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1242153 members, 1648504 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 September 2014 at 05:05 AM

Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 - Business (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 (6673 Views)

Avo Inc Haz Scam Me, Do Not Open Any Acct Wit Dem Again Beware!!!! / What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! / New Trend On Forex Trading Signals ( $200 Every Day,,,) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by omiobo: 9:38am On Dec 26, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

See his ofenmmanu face, it runs in their blood

Pls don't turn this thread to tribal thread. If any of you do na thunder na im go fire am. Sango and obatala no go allow am to see next year
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by hydiciousb: 9:38am On Dec 26, 2012
tongue tongue tongue tongue
i do what i preach ur $200 is huge but nothing to me.....things go wrong in this biz and thats where ur ignorance comes in......and those fabricating lies on this thread.....i'm too lifted to be shifted!

2 Likes

Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by Moschino26(m): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2012
There are no evidences for the transaction and u are opening ur damn mouth and calling someone a scammer. Think reasonably abeg. Any riff raff can just come here to spoil person name.

1 Like

Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by souleymon(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2012
hydiciousb: i have nothing to do with anybody's money but the problem most people have is trying to build success over night my result speaks for me and i dont do my own thing to please and fu**king person!

Now that the ID has shown his face and the OP isnt telling what he
actually asked him to do.
Football betting is a lose/win GAME...
if he had won, that could have bn your luck
You both should understand that
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by udemzyudex(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2012
FXKing2012: This is another scammer, we need to storm his facebook page
This guy na real busy body
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by FXKing2012(m): 10:23am On Dec 26, 2012
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by hydiciousb: 10:32am On Dec 26, 2012
FXKing2012: www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls
you shall never know peace in your life!
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by mikeywise(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2012
hydiciousb:
U don't treat people like piece of shi.t, if u actually did bet for them, what is †ђξ evidence that u lost. Pls don't eat other peoples sweat. U may not know it now but be warned that KARMA is a Dam.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by naijabet: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2012
Stop allowing these guys scam u. I learnt my lesson when Australia Epert Compiler scammed me on faceebook.....I was doing well but i wanted multiple streams of income, he scammed me of 20k but God has taken over my bet slip selection. Here's my bet on 23

1 Like

Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by FXKing2012(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2012
hydiciousb:

itz only a scammer that peace will always elude
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by udemzyudex(m): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2012
mikeywise:
U don't treat people like piece of shi.t, if u actually did bet for them, what is †ђξ evidence that u lost. Pls don't eat other peoples sweat. U may not know it now but be warned that KARMA is a Dam.
What is risk? Uncertainity of want...

I'm sure the op knows abt football betting,anytin can happen within a minute..what dey did was bizness,in business it is either u av gain or u av lose...

I believe in doing things myself dan telling someone to help me..it is either u teach me how to fish or u forget it..thats one of the prob we av in this online stuff in 9ja...

1 Like

Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by mjconcept(m): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2012
Idowu, all I want you to know is that God is watching.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by FXKing2012(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2012
Let it be known that those who keep jumping to the defence of known scammers are being investigated.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by mjconcept(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2012
udemzy_udex:
What is risk? Uncertainity of want...

I'm sure the op knows abt football betting,anytin can happen within a minute..what dey did was bizness,in business it is either u av gain or u av lose...

I believe in doing things myself dan telling someone to help me..it is either u teach me how to fish or u forget it..thats one of the prob we av in this online stuff in 9ja...
Dude we all knew that in business, its either you gain or you lose but the problem is that he doesn't pick calls to explain himself and when he manage to pick your calls he will be rude.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by mjconcept(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2012
FXKing2012: Let it be known that those who keep jumping to the defence of known scammers are being investigated.
He is not a scammer,his money has gotten into his head,I knew him before he became rich.
Idowu a word of advice no one knows tommorow be warned.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by udemzyudex(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2012
FXKing2012: Let it be known that those who keep jumping to the defence of known scammers are being investigated.

Hahahahahahahahaha.....mr CID,like i said earlier i won't be suprise if u also call me a scammer...investigation my foot.

Everyone has freedom of expression but there is a limit..i'm not passing my boundary i'm only saying what i knw is right and if u think what i'm posting is wrong...mr man do ur worst.............i'm a no nonsense guy.u can't stop me from saying what is on my mind.....thats it...i can even assit u in doing the investigation on myself....ebot

1 Like

Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by hydiciousb: 11:38am On Dec 26, 2012
mjconcept:
He is not a scammer,his money has gotten into his head,I knew him before he became rich.
Idowu a word of advice no one knows tommorow be warned.

Noted bro...thanks atleast @fxking2012 can now see the level of his foolishness. This is my personal phone number just that i only give it out for biz purposes. 07088920375
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by udemzyudex(m): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2012
i'm not here to defend anybody..i av no brother or sister in this forum and i don't trust anybody....all i'm saying his that do ur investigation well i mean very well before u label someone a scammer..in the thread u open,u said because a guy was attaching u thats y u suspect he is a scammer....lol is this how CID perform their job?
A good name is better than riches....u can just call someone a scammer without real prove and i'm not saying there are no scammers all i'm saying is that get ur fact well.

Thanks
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by methodman(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2012
...FXKing2012....D missing link to Forex wealth. Mr Rev Forex King...u are also in d game. Have u forgotten wen u had issues with Odiaero. Abeg we all know dat in d game of betting....every hand is a winner , every hand is loser. Just because he lost some cash to bookmakers doesnt mean he scammed some folks.

Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by udemzyudex(m): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
methodman: ...FXKing2012....D missing link to Forex wealth. Mr Rev Forex King...u are also in d game. Have u forgotten wen u had issues with Odiaero. Abeg we all know dat in d game of betting....every hand is a winner , every hand is loser. Just because he lost some cash to bookmakers doesnt mean he scammed some folks.
grin grin so he his even a scammer too...hahahaha kettle calling pot black
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by methodman(m): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
udemzy_udex:
Dont mind him.....back den he had issues with virtually every following of d Forex thread esp Odiaero. He loves showing himself as Jack Bauer. Make hin park well jare. I am not saying he scammed people though but he knows how d game is.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by FXKing2012(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2012
udemzy_udex:

how does fighting wt odiaero make u a scammer? keep looking for attention.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by IncomeTutor: 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
FUNNY! You paid for BETTING?

It is a WIN or LOSE case!

You have LOST to the smart guy!
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by onatisi(m): 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
sorry to say this but i still dont get it.HOW CAN U GIVE SOMEONE MONEY TO HELP YOU GAMBLE WITH IT ?i mean what is so special about sport betting ,i do it by myself and it is 50:50.and besides that you dont even know the person personally.this iss another payment into a stranger account and to make it worse the money was meant to be gambled with.jezzzzzzzz
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by hydiciousb: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
no need to wait for full time.

Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by udemzyudex(m): 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
FXKing2012:

how does fighting wt odiaero make u a scammer? keep looking for attention.
Which attention?
Who is talking about attention here?
All i'm saying is get ur fact well before u call someone a scammer...thank God u didn't say i'm a scammer too...need to do thanksgiving..
grin
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by hisson3(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
hydiciousb:

Noted bro...thanks atleast @fxking2012 can now see the level of his foolishness. This is my personal phone number just that i only give it out for biz purposes. 07088920375
idowu,where is my 80k u collected since august, since september u stopped picking calls u never gave a report of wat happened to the money, I wanted to forget about it,but with the arrogant thrash you are spweing here on nl am gonna take it up, I am saying this for the whole nl members on this thread to know. I will forward your bank details which I still have to efcc tomorrow,guy your cup is full. And to all you guys supporting him & saying its a game of win/lose,just one question,if u invest your money in a biz wuld u be happy if you never get a report on what or how ur money went? More than 3 people on this thread mentioned the same behavioral trend of d bastard & instead of you guyz to tell him the truth, ur giving him attention.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by onatisi(m): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
hisson3: idowu,where is my 80k u collected since august, since september u stopped picking calls u never gave a report of wat happened to the money, I wanted to forget about it,but with the arrogant thrash you are spweing here on nl am gonna take it up, I am saying this for the whole nl members on this thread to know. I will forward your bank details which I still have to efcc tomorrow,guy your cup is full. And to all you guys supporting him & saying its a game of win/lose,just one question,if u invest your money in a biz wuld u be happy if you never get a report on what or how ur money went? More than 3 people on this thread mentioned the same behavioral trend of d bastard & instead of you guyz to tell him the truth, ur giving him attention.
you gave someone 80k since august , he stopped picking ur calling or getting in touch with you and you kept quiet?you have his phone number and u didnt take any action?i still wonder how ppl throw money about in nigeria , how can u send 80k to someone you have never seen to help you gamble with it?why didnt you report him to the police ?pls dont tell me the money was for sport betting also . or was it ?
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by FXKing2012(m): 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
hisson3: idowu,where is my 80k u collected since august, since september u stopped picking calls u never gave a report of wat happened to the money, I wanted to forget about it,but with the arrogant thrash you are spweing here on nl am gonna take it up, I am saying this for the whole nl members on this thread to know. I will forward your bank details which I still have to efcc tomorrow,guy your cup is full. And to all you guys supporting him & saying its a game of win/lose,just one question,if u invest your money in a biz wuld u be happy if you never get a report on what or how ur money went? More than 3 people on this thread mentioned the same behavioral trend of d bastard & instead of you guyz to tell him the truth, ur giving him attention.

The guy is a.thief and thatz why it beats me when those who dont know wassup come here defending him and others. I guess itz becos they've not been scammed - yet.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by hisson3(m): 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2012
onatisi:
you gave someone 80k since august , he stopped picking ur calling or getting in touch with you and you kept quiet?you have his phone number and u didnt take any action?i still wonder how ppl throw money about in nigeria , how can u send 80k to someone you have never seen to help you gamble with it?why didnt you report him to the police ?pls dont tell me the money was for sport betting also . or was it ?
to be honest he was connected to a friend of mine I do biz with called mr toyin omotoso,and since my pal is a man of his words I had no reason to doubt dis guyz claims,when am less. Usy I am gonna upload evidence of all d facebook chats & mobile texts dat transpired before & after I pmade the investment. I have kept all evidences but I have been slow to take action cos of mr toyin,but seeing his arrogance on this thread,I think its high time I deal with him once & for all,what d fool doesn't know is that I have been tracing him privately,he wuld be very shocked when I decide to strike, this is not an empty threat,aluu4 wuld look like childs play by the time am done with him.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by onatisi(m): 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
hisson3: to be honest he was connected to a friend of mine I do biz with called mr toyin omotoso,and since my pal is a man of his words I had no reason to doubt dis guyz claims,when am less. Usy I am gonna upload evidence of all d facebook chats & mobile texts dat transpired before & after I pmade the investment. I have kept all evidences but I have been slow to take action cos of mr toyin,but seeing his arrogance on this thread,I think its high time I deal with him once & for all,what d fool doesn't know is that I have been tracing him privately,he wuld be very shocked when I decide to strike, this is not an empty threat,aluu4 wuld look like childs play by the time am done with him.

thank you for taking time to give a detailed explanation, if you haven't explained ppl would have thought you just sent money to someone you don't know very well, but pls what has been the stand of mr omotoso on this issue , i don't think you should take this case lightly ,i am sorry if any of my earlier remarks offended you .

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Etisalat Is 5 Years Today In Nigeria! / Best Young Entrepreneurs Under 25 (3 Nigerian Girls On List)! / Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.