Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1272884 members, 1746590 topics. Date: Sunday, 23 November 2014 at 02:00 AM

Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 (6926 Views)

Avo Inc Haz Scam Me, Do Not Open Any Acct Wit Dem Again Beware!!!! / What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! / New Trend On Forex Trading Signals ( $200 Every Day,,,) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by hisson3(m): 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
onatisi:

thank you for taking time to give a detailed explanation, if you haven't explained ppl would have thought you just sent money to someone you don't know very well, but pls what has been the stand of mr omotoso on this issue , i don't think you should take this case lightly ,i am sorry if any of my earlier remarks offended you .
no offence bro, we are all here to learn how to do biz, so far mr omotoso has been helpful, but for now I won't say too much,in my village there is a saying that " the devil gives you a looooong rope to pull before he hangs you" am being patient.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by onatisi(m): 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
hisson3: no offence bro, we are all here to learn how to do biz, so far mr omotoso has been helpful, but for now I won't say too much,in my village there is a saying that " the devil gives you a looooong rope to pull before he hangs you" am being patient.
ok , i wish you the best of luck,pls make sure he coughs out all the money and with interest.use ANY MEANS NECESSARY TO MAKE HIM PAY ur money back. ANY MEANS NECESSARY
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by hydiciousb: 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
hisson3: idowu,where is my 80k u collected since august, since september u stopped picking calls u never gave a report of wat happened to the money, I wanted to forget about it,but with the arrogant thrash you are spweing here on nl am gonna take it up, I am saying this for the whole nl members on this thread to know. I will forward your bank details which I still have to efcc tomorrow,guy your cup is full. And to all you guys supporting him & saying its a game of win/lose,just one question,if u invest your money in a biz wuld u be happy if you never get a report on what or how ur money went? More than 3 people on this thread mentioned the same behavioral trend of d bastard & instead of you guyz to tell him the truth, ur giving him attention.
you are right i admit to the fact that u sent me money....if i were to be a scammer, u wouldnt have come across me through the medium with which we met.....you spoilt the whole thing cos i can remember i took your acct from $500-$700+ in just a week but due to my tight schedule i was unable to continue trading the account, u went ahead and to trash on my facebook profile despite the fact that i sent you screenshot of your acct and you call that scam? well i dont have any issues with you i believe you will get your money by january.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by afolabisegun(m): 4:04am On Dec 27, 2012
I,m sorry about that, you too do proper investigation before any business deal
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by FXKing2012(m): 6:59am On Dec 27, 2012
hydiciousb:
you are right i admit to the fact that u sent me money....if i were to be a scammer, u wouldnt have come across me through the medium with which we met.....you spoilt the whole thing cos i can remember i took your acct from $500-$700+ in just a week but due to my tight schedule i was unable to continue trading the account, u went ahead and to trash on my facebook profile despite the fact that i sent you screenshot of your acct and you call that scam? well i dont have any issues with you i believe you will get your money by january.

Pls state the exact day hisson3 is going to get his money back.
Maybe he trashed u on ur facebk page because u stopped communicating to him the status of his investment. If u dont pick his calls or did not give him a valid reason why his investment is no longer growing, what do u expect him to think and do? I would have done thesame if I were him.
Every investor has the right to know the state of his investment. Put yourself in his shoes.

And what about others who lodged complaints against u, when are they getting their money back?
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by hisson3(m): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2012
hydiciousb:
hey dude! It took nairaland for you to finally respond, and all that rooster & bull of showing me ur account is crap, like I said,when am less busy I will post a screen shot of all that transpired before & after the money changed hands.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by onatisi(m): 7:41am On Dec 27, 2012
hisson3: hey dude! It took nairaland for you to finally respond, and all that rooster & bull of showing me ur account is crap, like I said,when am less busy I will post a screen shot of all that transpired before & after the money changed hands.
if i am that guy i will repay ur money back fast,i can smell a big cloud of trouble for that guy from what you just posted.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by FXKing2012(m): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2012
hisson3: hey dude! It took nairaland for you to finally respond, and all that rooster & bull of showing me ur account is crap, like I said,when am less busy I will post a screen shot of all that transpired before & after the money changed hands.

I suggest u post the screenshots as soon as possible so we can follow this to a logical conclusion and close the case.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by FXKing2012(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2012
Here is the list of known
scammers on nairaland, pls
beware!
www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-
known-scammers-nairaland-pls
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by omiobo: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2012
Here we go again. I think there should be a section to bring all online scammer down. Onitasi,FXking2002 thumps up,you guys are doing great work. Nairaland is getting more helpful. All we need to do is to link that section with cyber crime agency to track the I'd..iots down.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by Burger01(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2012
O ga fun awon scammers yi o o..
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by hydiciousb: 9:59am On Dec 27, 2012
i will refund by the 3rd week of january...nothing will change that.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by georgikpons: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2012
hydiciousb: tongue tongue tongue tongue
i do what i preach ur $200 is huge but nothing to me.....things go wrong in this biz and thats where ur ignorance comes in......and those fabricating lies on this thread.....i'm too lifted to be shifted!

Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by georgikpons: 10:16am On Dec 27, 2012
hydiciousb: i will refund by the 3rd week of january...nothing will change that.

Idowu I tink u have forgotten so quickly,Is this how you do business, yes $200 is small. Hw can you keep pple in the dark, u dont pick calls or reply mails. U went as fars as changing ur number. Here is the 32k deposit slip i paid into ur Gtbank account. Please NL help me tell this guy to refund my money. even if betting is a game of luck that does not mean u shld keep me in the dark.

Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by georgikpons: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2012
virtuoso01: In case he denies ever receiving any money from you, do you have proof of payment?

If that is available, could you kindly scan and upload a clear picture of the proof of payment?

This is the bank deposit slip.

Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by georgikpons: 10:22am On Dec 27, 2012
virtuoso01: In case he denies ever receiving any money from you, do you have proof of payment?

If that is available, could you kindly scan and upload a clear picture of the proof of payment?

This is the deposit slip

Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by surveyProf(m): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2012
Op- if I may ask what was the agreement between yourself and the defendant? was there any form of written agreement in place or better still an oral agreement? Now you have been able to convince use that indeed there was an amount paid into the defendant's GTB'S account, which you hv not been able to do for some days now......
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by georgikpons: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2012
surveyProf: Op- if I may ask what was the agreement between yourself and the defendant? was there any form of written agreement in place or better still an oral agreement? Now you have been able to convince use that indeed there was an amount paid into the defendant's GTB'S account, which you hv not been able to do for some days now......

Our agreement was that he will make $1000 and we will share it 50% excluding the $200 intial deposit, that means we are going to share $800. He will take $400 while i will take $400. since then I have not heard from him for mor than a month now, he is not picking his cal or replying his mail. he has change is numba.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by hydiciousb: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2012
georgikpons:

Our agreement was that he will make $1000 and we will share it 50% excluding the $200 intial deposit, that means we are going to share $800. He will take $400 while i will take $400. since then I have not heard from him for mor than a month now, he is not picking his cal or replying his mail. he has change is numba.
you must be a joke...pls kindly post the evidence that claim i will turn $200 into $1000, only an insane person would fall for that....na u i come work for? what i told u was 100% of ur money and not $1000. maybe ur interpretation failed you bro.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by surveyProf(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2012
georgikpons:

One more question.....
Where u @ anytime given the name of the site the defendant is going to be betting on? also the user name and password to the site, for u to hv access to wat he is doing? if no, did u insist?
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by georgikpons: 10:50am On Dec 27, 2012
surveyProf:

One more question.....
Where u @ anytime given the name of the site the defendant is going to be betting on? also the user name and password to the site, for u to hv access to wat he is doing? if no, did u insist?

Yes we agreed on all these, he said i can access the account(bet365)he will give me the password,username etc. but after paying the money,everytime i call him e will say is going to call me back that he is trading.it got to a point he no longer pick cals or reply mails.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by georgikpons: 10:52am On Dec 27, 2012
hydiciousb:
you must be a joke...pls kindly post the evidence that claim i will turn $200 into $1000, only an insane person would fall for that....na u i come work for? what i told u was 100% of ur money and not $1000. maybe ur interpretation failed you bro.

Idowu, am not even after the profit again, please just return my $200 thats all i want now
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by hydiciousb: 10:55am On Dec 27, 2012
georgikpons:

Yes we agreed on all these, he said i can access the account(bet365)he will give me the password,username etc. but after paying the money,everytime i call him e will say is going to call me back that he is trading.it got to a point he no longer pick cals or reply mails.
OK NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO BE SMART ABI? WHAT WAS OUR INITIAL AGREEMENT BEFORE I TOLD YOU TO SEND THE MONEY?.....WELL IF YOU DON'T REMEBER, I DO! I TOLD YOU TO FUND YOUR BETTING ACCOUNT THEN I DO THE TRADING BUT MY SHARE IS 50% BUT YOU TOLD ME YOU DONOT HAVE ALL THESE REQUIREMENTS AND THAT WAS WHY I SAID YOU SHOULD SEND THE MONEY IF YOU CAN TRUST ME...SO WHATS ALL THESE STORIES YOU ARE TRYING TO COOK UP?
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by surveyProf(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2012
georgikpons:

Correct me if I'm wrong, that means the defendant did the registration on ur behalf, with bet365.com and he has access to the user-name and password, and for like how long now precisely have you entered into this agreement with the defendant? and was it on a face-to-face agreement or just via Internet?

Finally, I read on one of ur previous reply here, where u did measure that someone introduced u to the defendant, did u @ any point contact the person, to here frm him, or lay your complains to him?
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by georgikpons: 11:02am On Dec 27, 2012
hydiciousb:
OK NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO BE SMART ABI? WHAT WAS OUR INITIAL AGREEMENT BEFORE I TOLD YOU TO SEND THE MONEY?.....WELL IF YOU DON'T REMEBER, I DO! I TOLD YOU TO FUND YOUR BETTING ACCOUNT THEN I DO THE TRADING BUT MY SHARE IS 50% BUT YOU TOLD ME YOU DONOT HAVE ALL THESE REQUIREMENTS AND THAT WAS WHY I SAID YOU SHOULD SEND THE MONEY IF YOU CAN TRUST ME...SO WHATS ALL THESE STORIES YOU ARE TRYING TO COOK UP?

So i tot i trusted you thats y i sent you the money. Idowu this is not a matter of trying to be smart, what about my $200, let Nairalanders know when am getting my cash.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by hydiciousb: 11:04am On Dec 27, 2012
georgikpons:

So i tot i trusted you thats y i sent you the money. Idowu this is not a matter of trying to be smart, what about my $200, let Nairalanders know when am getting my cash.

YOU WILL GET IT IN LESS THAN 2WEEKS FROM NOW...I MEAN AFTER THE NEW YEAR FESTIVAL.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by georgikpons: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2012
hmmmm... smart wizkid
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by surveyProf(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2012
hydiciousb:

Hello gentleman,
ordinarily, that is how it is meant to be, he the plaintiff is meant to fund is account and send u his username and password, that is how it is been done in both forex and even sport betting, but be dat as it may be, now that u have now agreed that he actually sent u some monies, what are your next plans of action? and while did you have to change your telephone line all of a sudden? and if choose not to reply mails, no matter how busy u are, that is un called for......
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by surveyProf(m): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2012
hydiciousb:

YOU WILL GET IT IN LESS THAN 2WEEKS FROM NOW...I MEAN AFTER THE NEW YEAR FESTIVAL.

Similarly, since u have agreed to do a refund of the Op's money, is okay dat way......
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by mjconcept(m): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2012
Idowu may next year will be the 2nd year since I paid in #25,000 in your account,when will I get mine?
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by Rich4god(m): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2012
Na wa ooo
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by hydiciousb: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2012
surveyProf:

Hello gentleman,
ordinarily, that is how it is meant to be, he the plaintiff is meant to fund is account and send u his username and password, that is how it is been done in both forex and even sport betting, but be dat as it may be, now that u have now agreed that he actually sent u some monies, what are your next plans of action? and while did you have to change your telephone line all of a sudden? and if choose not to reply mails, no matter how busy u are, that is un called for......
bro i didnt change my line, i misplaced my phone. i will not change my biz line for $200.

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga / Mile1 Market In Port Harcourt On Fire / 70-yr-old Farmer Makes N2m Annually From Maize Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.