Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1243354 members, 1651880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 September 2014 at 11:19 AM

Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 (6685 Views)

Avo Inc Haz Scam Me, Do Not Open Any Acct Wit Dem Again Beware!!!! / What Should I Do?a Friend Of Mine In USA Want To Scam Me $875 Paypal Cash! / New Trend On Forex Trading Signals ( $200 Every Day,,,) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by Ymodulus(m): 11:17am On Dec 27, 2012
hydiciousb:
OK NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO BE SMART ABI? WHAT WAS OUR INITIAL AGREEMENT BEFORE I TOLD YOU TO SEND THE MONEY?.....WELL IF YOU DON'T REMEBER, I DO! I TOLD YOU TO FUND YOUR BETTING ACCOUNT THEN I DO THE TRADING BUT MY SHARE IS 50% BUT YOU TOLD ME YOU DONOT HAVE ALL THESE REQUIREMENTS AND THAT WAS WHY I SAID YOU SHOULD SEND THE MONEY IF YOU CAN TRUST ME...SO WHATS ALL THESE STORIES YOU ARE TRYING TO COOK UP?

I just had your account submitted to the Efcc and a complain issued with Gtbank.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by surveyProf(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2012
hydiciousb:
bro i didnt change my line, i misplaced my phone. i will not change my biz line for $200.

Then while did you not send the new one to the OP via email ever since? just to keep ur credibility....
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by hydiciousb: 11:21am On Dec 27, 2012
Ymodulus:

I just had your account submitted to the Efcc and a complain issued with Gtbank.
lol...and EFCC would be so dumb to arrest me for losing money to betting? even when the owner has the knwoledge of what i want to use the money for?....u dey make me laugh bro.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by hydiciousb: 11:23am On Dec 27, 2012
surveyProf:

Then while did you not send the new one to the OP via email ever since? just to keep ur credibility....
i lost his contact...atleast if i can drop my number here openly u shld knw there is nothng attached.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by Ymodulus(m): 11:26am On Dec 27, 2012
hydiciousb:
i lost his contact...atleast if i can drop my number here openly u shld knw there is nothng attached.
right from the mmoment ii saw u i knew u were a tout street dropout. i
pity ur parent
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by virtuoso01(m): 11:26am On Dec 27, 2012
hydiciousb:
lol...and EFCC would be so dumb to arrest me for losing money to betting? even when the owner has the knwoledge of what i want to use the money for?....u dey make me laugh bro.

Be very careful what you say because you never know how it might be used against you.

It is better you stick to paying back the two people you promised in January.

All the best.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by surveyProf(m): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2012
hydiciousb:

Frm my observation, it is just of recent, dat u did dat......
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by hydiciousb: 11:33am On Dec 27, 2012
Ymodulus:
right from the mmoment ii saw u i knew u were a tout street dropout. i
pity ur parent
pity ur own parent not mine...even if i have problem with my clients it shows u there is somethng people want from me....but you what do u have to offer the society? nothing....except to come on nairaland and waste ur precious time.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by hydiciousb: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2012
[quote author=virtuoso01]

Be very careful what you say because you never know how it might be used against you.

It is better you stick to paying back the two people you promised in January.

All the best.[/quote[b]
[/b]i will pay i promise the house. [b]
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by omiobo: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
[quote author=hydiciousb][/quote]

That's nice of you to pay back.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by georgikpons: 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
surveyProf:

Hello gentleman,
ordinarily, that is how it is meant to be, he the plaintiff is meant to fund is account and send u his username and password, that is how it is been done in both forex and even sport betting, but be dat as it may be, now that u have now agreed that he actually sent u some monies, what are your next plans of action? and while did you have to change your telephone line all of a sudden? and if choose not to reply mails, no matter how busy u are, that is un called for......

This was wat i initially agreed with him,to let me fund my account so that e can trade from there but he insisted that many pple has ran away with his money after trading for them from their own account and now e wants me to send the money to him so that he can fund his account.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by FXKing2012(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
hydiciousb:

YOU WILL GET IT IN LESS THAN 2WEEKS FROM NOW...I MEAN AFTER THE NEW YEAR FESTIVAL.

I'm really glad you have decided to refund both hisson3 and georgikpons by middle of january.
What about mjconcept? When is he getting his own refund?

I dont care wat others are saying abt u, as long as u didnt deny collecting money from them and u are willing to refund them tell me u might have good intentions afterall and perhaps running a valid business.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by FXKing2012(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
pls letz stop discussing the agreement and evidence, the gentleman has agreed to.pay and that is wat we shld focus on.
Cant wait to remove his name from the list of scammers as soon as he pays all three complainants, and as long as others dont pop up wt more complaints.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by hydiciousb: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
i'm paying them as agreed...and i think its time for me to stop this help help thing and focus mainly on info marketing with my products.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by surveyProf(m): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
hydiciousb: i'm paying them as agreed...and i think its time for me to stop this help help thing and focus mainly on info marketing with my products.

It will be nice for you to do so, but if at all u would want to help out in trading, there should be terms and agreement, by both parties, wishing u all the best!

1 Like

Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by eddiegracia(m): 10:34am On Dec 29, 2012
If this guy pay una money back, I go dance alanta enter brt front. grin

Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by goldplated(m): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2012
thats if he doesnt bet all away
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by eddiegracia(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2012
^^^^
Even if he still has the money in his custody, he won't and never will pay it back.... na your fellow naija man u dey use sharpman for?
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by FYsol: 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2012
I must say I am dancing azonto and alanta at thesame time that nairalanders are now taking it tough on scammers.
Please let us stop saying its only a fool that patronises online business if we can pay into an account in china and india and we have our products delivered then its not a crime if we do it here.
Please guys don't let us relent on this sanitization effort...kudos to surveyprof, onatis and the rest
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by FXKing2012(m): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2012
the dude will pay, I blv him.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
wow!! you guys are not playing!!
they posted his mug and contact info. grin
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by PaulIM(m): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2012
this is not fair, i think you should pay back

Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by albacete(m): 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
hydiciousb: i'm paying them as agreed...and i think its time for me to stop this help help thing and focus mainly on info marketing with my products.

A lot of people are into football betting, including my humble self.

A word of advice: betting for others does not pay, do ur own thing. That way, u wouldn't have to explain any losing bets to people who might label u a scammer one day.

I hope ur bet history has more "greens" than "reds"? wink
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by LoveKing(m): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
so has he paid back?
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by 3RNEST(m): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
LoveKing, am wondering! this thread baffo me, when the OP was enjoying the money he didn't halla, now the money no gree come he halla! i dont know wat the OP was thinking, btw will this thread reduce the price of garri in the market? grin lol.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by georgikpons: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2013
3RNEST: LoveKing, am wondering! this thread baffo me, when the OP was enjoying the money he didn't halla, now the money no gree come he halla! i dont know wat the OP was thinking, btw will this thread reduce the price of garri in the market? grin lol.

Did the Op tell you he has collected any money from the hydiciousb or hydiciousb has given him any profit, If u dont have anythin to say y not hide under ur mamas pants.
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by souleymon(m): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2013
hydicous
It was the Greatest Mistake Staking for Clients
You easily could have made Money Referring them through
Nairabet Affiliate link https://nairabet.com/Odds/registration/affiliate9313

To Fund Your Nairabet Account or Know More About Nairabet
Visit http://nairabetforum.com/index.php?topic=6826.0

Over 2k Page View
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by 3RNEST(m): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2013
georgikpons:

Did the Op tell you he has collected any money from the hydiciousb or hydiciousb has given him any profit, If u dont have anythin to say y not hide under ur mamas pants.
Guy u seek attention i just notice, imagine two post u keeping insulting me, anyway i will ignore u for now, bcux i don't know why u dey drink panadol xtra for another person head! grin
Re: Idowu Odunuga Is A Scam!!!!! Scam Me Of My $200 by naijatalkboard: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
#youtube how to earn four thousand online dialy in nigeria www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2DkwWDKiIk&sns=tw

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Etisalat Is 5 Years Today In Nigeria! / Stanbic Bank Attacks Nigerias Ecommerce Sites Jumia, Quickteller, Voguepay, Paga / Best Young Entrepreneurs Under 25 (3 Nigerian Girls On List)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.