Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland (2081 Views)

OPEN AND SEE HOW POPULAR NAIRALAND ATHIESTS ACCEPT JESUS / ALL ATHIESTS Are GUILTY Of This / On The Issue Of Morality: Bestiality [for Athiests And Freethinkers] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by Yooguyz: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
Even after God's power demonstrated in healing they did not still believe in God (follow my thread "unbelieving beliver") hence am going on the mountain for 21days am also going to stay away from NL till fuda notice.except the spirit leads me otherwise..until the give their heart to Jesus..plz join me in prayers
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
Please make that 40 days.
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by mazaje(m): 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
Miracles like the one below, eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1PfkZqa_R0

1 Like

Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:15am On Dec 26, 2012
Hmm.

1. Harmattan no dey your area? Na for dis cold u wan go climb mountain? Abeg inbox me ur NL password.

2. 21 days too small na. Add fasting join am.

3. I hope d spirit leads you otherwise o. I'm 100% it will be an exercise in futility and when God, as usual, doesn't answer, you'll still blame it on the stubborn hearts he allegedly created and gave 'freewill'.. Lol..

Good luck, though. May the Almighty not 4k up ur anwers as usual.
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by wiegraf: 5:44am On Dec 26, 2012
Are you asking atheists to pray with you? So you realize it's bs, or am I missing something?
Or are heathen prayers preferable?
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by Jezuspoa: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2012
musKeeto: Hmm.

1. Harmattan no dey your area? Na for dis cold u wan go climb mountain? Abeg inbox me ur NL password.

2. 21 days too small na. Add fasting join am.

3. I hope d spirit leads you otherwise o. I'm 100% it will be an exercise in futility and when God, as usual, doesn't answer, you'll still blame it on the stubborn hearts he allegedly created and gave 'freewill'.. Lol..

Good luck, though. May the Almighty not 4k up ur anwers as usual.
wow! The unbelivers on NL are much!
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 26, 2012
Jezuspoa: wow! The unbelivers on NL are much!
Unbelieverv? Una like labels o...

Welcome to Nl btw... Great to have you here...
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by AtheistD(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2012
Jezuspoa: wow! The unbelivers on NL are much!

These "unbelievers" are atheists. There are other unbelievers like muslims etc who are similar to your lot.

@yooguyz

Wherr is this mountain you talk about? I might want to witness some magic... err.... miracles while there.
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
Lol, e be lyk say d guy don climd mountain. Omo, see suicide mission.

Make Moses appear to am, slap am..

The Holy Spirit doesn't need mountain top prayer to work o. Maybe the mountain na to motivate im self. :/
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
mazaje: Miracles like the one below, eh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1PfkZqa_R0

all i can say is wtf
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by Jezuspoa: 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
babaearly:

all i can say is wtf
dont listen to them go to yooguyz thread--the unbelieving beliver.i dont know how to link a thread
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
Yooguyz: Even after God's power demonstrated in healing they did not still believe in God (follow my thread "unbelieving beliver"wink hence am going on the mountain for 21days am also going to stay away from NL till fuda notice.except the spirit leads me otherwise..until the give their heart to Jesus..plz join me in prayers

I fully support your mission and I sincerely hope that the spirit leads you to jump off the mountain. If you jump, I'll think about giving my heart to jesus.......literally.
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
Atheist:-D:

These "unbelievers" are atheists. There are other unbelievers like muslims etc who are similar to your lot.

@yooguyz

Wherr is this mountain you talk about? I might want to witness some magic... err.... miracles while there.

Lol!
I think the mountain is a metaphor.
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by AtheistD(m): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
inurmind:

Lol!
I think the mountain is a metaphor.

It is not a metaphor. Some of these prophets now dwell in physical mountains.

Ppl go there to pray for days.
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 09, 2013
Not that's any of my business, but in the past few days, yours truly has noted about 8 new atheist handles...

Keep praying, maybe it's the mountain, I could offer u a flight to the Moon... Maybe God will hear your prayers then..
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by tobechi20(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2013
Yooguyz: Even after God's power demonstrated in healing they did not still believe in God (follow my thread "unbelieving beliver"wink hence am going on the mountain for 21days am also going to stay away from NL till fuda notice.except the spirit leads me otherwise..until the give their heart to Jesus..plz join me in prayers
.y must u anounce dat u want to pray?
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
musKeeto: Not that's any of my business, but in the past few days, yours truly has noted about 8 new atheist handles...

Keep praying, maybe it's the mountain, I could offer u a flight to the Moon... Maybe God will hear your prayers then..
No mind am jare..
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
musKeeto: Not that's any of my business, but in the past few days, yours truly has noted about 8 new atheist handles...

Lmao, the Almighty Garri Stick must be working, nothing like having a reliable god.grin
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by UyiIredia(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2013
It annoys me when Christians give atheists a chance to mock them as the OP has just done.
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 10, 2013
Uyi Iredia: It annoys me when Christians give atheists a chance to mock them as the OP has just done.
Blame it on the Christian, not God... It's always the Christian's fault..
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by UyiIredia(m): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2013
musKeeto:
Blame it on the Christian, not God... It's always the Christian's fault..

Rightly said. Blame the Christian.
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by JeSoul(f): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2013
^fellas please, leave his topic for him ehn. If you want to discuss something else please open a separate thread. Gracias.
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by AtheistD(m): 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
This is weird and scary. Are we sure this dude returned from the mountain safely? I am somewhat concerned shocked. We might need to get the police involved to track him down. sad
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by Heatblast(m): 12:03am On Jan 11, 2013
This is weird and scary. Are we sure this dude returned from the mountain safely? I am somewhat concerned shocked. We might need to get the police involved to track him down. sad
Lol *dials 911*
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by wiegraf: 12:55am On Jan 11, 2013

He was around earlier today it seems. Really, I worry for the dude as well, heheheheheh
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by Vansnickers: 4:42am On Jan 11, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Rightly said. Blame the Christian.

He was being sarcastic. cheesy cheesy
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by AtheistD(m): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2013
wiegraf:

He was around earlier today it seems. Really, I worry for the dude as well, heheheheheh

Lol. Cool. These mountains can be very dangerous.

I plan to conquer one in Nasarawa soo however.
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by wiegraf: 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2013

Lol. Cool. These mountains can be very dangerous.

I plan to conquer one in Nasarawa soo however.

How? You going on one of those missions? Why they call them missions anyways?

Isn't it puzzling how they say we aren't open minded?
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by AtheistD(m): 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
wiegraf:

How? You going on one of those missions? Why they call them missions anyways?

Isn't it puzzling how they say we aren't open minded?

I am but not to do some nonsense praying. I am going for a good hike and plan to take some pics once I get to the peak.

I wil soon start the planning process.

Wish me luck smiley
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by wiegraf: 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2013

I am but not to do some nonsense praying. I am going for a good hike and plan to take some pics once I get to the peak.

I wil soon start the planning process.

Wish me luck smiley

I am actually a bit disappoint. I thought the mission would involve you going to uncover or deal with those damned xtians and their super secret agenda to destroy the universe. Seems I will have to do it myself...

Good lucking brah. But I dey worry for 9ja. Is it safe?
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by AtheistD(m): 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
wiegraf:

I am actually a bit disappoint. I thought the mission would involve you going to uncover or deal with those damned xtians and their super secret agenda to destroy the universe. Seems I will have to do it myself...

Good lucking brah. But I dey worry for 9ja. Is it safe?

Lol. I leave that mission for you and logicboy.

No it aint safe. But might as well give it a go while I can.
Re: A Note To The Athiests On Nairaland by wiegraf: 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2013

Lol. I leave that mission for you and logicboy.

No it aint safe. But might as well give it a go while I can.

An obvious "be careful" is in order, even if just to satisfy social norms. You an amateur/pro photographer?

Ahh, off topic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Women More Easily Deceived Than Men / Wish A Nairalander Merry Christmas... / Lord, My Healer. RCCG Open Heavens. Sermon By Pastor E A Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.