Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Reinvent Your Career During Christmas Vacation: 7 Tips - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Reinvent Your Career During Christmas Vacation: 7 Tips (546 Views)

7 Tips To Make You Stay Productive Each Day / A Friend Lost His Job: How To Future-proof Your Career! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reinvent Your Career During Christmas Vacation: 7 Tips by obienotes(m): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2012
Finally, the holidays are here and you've had a chance to relax and reboot. But as you begin to unwind on Christmas vacation, and enjoy yourself, you may find yourself asking: Have I been happy at work this year? What other job could I be doing that would be more fulfilling -- monetarily and spiritually?

If you're like many people, you've probably lost track of what would make you happy at work -- but are deep in touch with what makes you miserable. You can't change your career or your life by snapping your fingers, but you can begin to think about what that true passion might be. Once you understand what you really want to be doing, you can start connecting the dots and figuring out how to get from here to there.

During the holidays, you can start the process of changing your career with these 7 tips:

read more here http://www.jobfetcher.org/2012/12/reinvent-your-career-during-christmas.html

(1) (Reply)

Living, Dreaming, And Engineering For The Future / Dnt Put All Your Trust In This Country, Cos Its Full Of Dissapointment / Me, Mysef And Wu I Be!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.