Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,392 members, 7,781,125 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:25 AM

Bankole Solomon Criticizes Pastor Adeboye Over Politicians - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bankole Solomon Criticizes Pastor Adeboye Over Politicians (16670 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Bankole Solomon Criticizes Pastor Adeboye Over Politicians by Image123(m): 10:37am On Dec 29, 2012
pastor prosper :
Bankole u hv come here to make a fooool of urself. So u are lucifer eyeing daddy G.o's position, so politicians don't have a right to be in church, wasn't jesus accused of hanging around with sinners? Cursed be the day u were born, tufifiakwa.
your own too much abegi, stop crying more than the bereaved. Adeboye sef no curse the Guy.
Re: Bankole Solomon Criticizes Pastor Adeboye Over Politicians by SAEJO: 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
[quote]Good afternoon sir,
I read through your post and really became distressed by some of the things I noted.

The name Bankole actually does not ring a bell but he won my admiration when I read that he voluntarily decided to resign as a pastor despite it's inherent benefits.

But despite my sentiments, I believe his decision to resign is not a good one. It is one thing to resign due to age or il-health and anotheer to resign due to some personal ish. One might be tempted to ask why he became a pastor in the first place. Was he convinced that he got the call from God or he just wanted to try his hands on it?

I believe he would have been able to fight the wrongs better as a pastor. This has to do with correcting a brother who he feels has done wrong. Paul was faced with the same situation in his time but he preferred to stay and correct rather than go to hide somewhere because of his personal grouse.

Galatians 2:11-14
YOU ARE A TRUE BELIEVER SIR, MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS YOU FOR THIS COMMENT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains / Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 75th Birthday / Who The Hell Said The Big Bang And Evolution Explain Life???????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.