Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:31 AM

AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car (16615 Views)

Ryan Giggs Apologises For Sleeping With His Brother's Wife For 8 Years / Harrysong Apologises For Kissing Uche Ogbodo / FreddyE Commits Suicide After Tweeting About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 26, 2012
4bobo: in as much i respect this guy, ithink he needs to think well before any action. first of all, it was apology to tonto- poko after making mockery dance with his child, now after tweeting your life out and exposing your family life style.
watch your back because boys are hungry and pray against kidnapping.

Too late. Boys don dey draw up plans already. Kidnap is now inevitable. grin
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 26, 2012
zangiff: its a free world

Nigeria isnt part of that 'free world' tongue
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Iaz93: 6:59am On Dec 26, 2012

1 Like

Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 26, 2012
J12: He should tell that to the forthcoming kidnappers. angry angry
kidnapping doesn't happen in western Nigeria, at least not yet. When people start getting kidnapped in the last safe zone, it means it is time for someone to change passport. I don't play with my peace.
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by daryoor(m): 7:22am On Dec 26, 2012
top 5 most kiddnap worhty celebs.

5. Wiz kid

4 d'banj

3 p.square

2 lynxx

1 davido

...5,227 ay' wife
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by ib1mail112: 7:43am On Dec 26, 2012
who cares
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by jhydebaba(m): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2012
AY, u worked hard for ur money, u are not a polithiefcian/armed robber, so do what ever u like man. If I can attain ur status, I go do pass ur own cheesy.

To hell with badu belles.
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Femsyn(m): 8:22am On Dec 26, 2012
Like I said before, dis is more of a moral error than d fear of kidnappin or jealousy. Its a case of someone givin me a gift and makin noise abt it, instead of allowing d recipient(if he/she wants to) or d press (since he's a celebrity) publicise it to d world. Worse is d fact dat a spouse was involved. Anyway, dis is AY and we all can't reason like AY!!

1 Like

Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 26, 2012
J12: He should tell that to the forthcoming kidnappers. angry angry

I felt same way yesterday. He is more mature than this. One way or the other, our news seeking journalists would have still found out.

Am selling my own car....
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by shilling(f): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2012
I don't see what the big deal was and why he felt the need to apologize. As far as I'm concerned, Nigerians will always hate.
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by wawaboy1(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2012
Ay must buy drink and kneel down for me. If not, i cannot accept this media appology
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by vizion: 9:20am On Dec 26, 2012
jhydebaba: AY, u worked hard for ur money, u are not a polithiefcian/armed robber, so do what ever u like man. If I can attain ur status, I go do pass ur own cheesy.

To hell with badu belles.

how do they get their money, is it not by selling table for 5 for 5million naira to those thieving politicians??

it would have been more matured for the wife to Tweet, "my hubby bought a car for me for Xmas", than him being a lizard and tweeting that he bought a care for his wife.

many Nigerians flaunt their wealth without showing a credible means of how they made the money. This show of affluence in the face of suffering masses is pushing others to go into crimes to feel among.

1 Like

Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 26, 2012
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Bokoharam: 9:23am On Dec 26, 2012
bikokwe: What is wrong with him tweeting about his achievements which God has enabled to happen?If not for how unsafe nigeria is what's the big deal in buying your wife a car? American celebrities do it, even if they don't , the press will do so on their behalf .AY God bless you, keep taking care of her , more success in Jesus name. Anyone who doesn't like it should hug transformer

It is only in Nigeria, where the value system is deteriorating and skewed towards money and trumpet-blowing, that such is news. Sadly, your sermon is the same message today by churches including mine, which use Jesus (one modest, gentle, kind, compassionate man) as a cover up to consciously or unconsciously stir youths into stealing, corruption and concomitant show-offs. Money is NOT (now modified) the basis of existence. There is more to life than money. Life does not consist in material things you have or acquire. Ghana understands it, and that is why corruption is unmentionable in GH. God bless Nigeria and the youths, and let us know that vanity remains nothing but vanity.
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2012
shilling: I don't see what the big deal was and why he felt the need to apologize. As far as I'm concerned, Nigerians will always hate.
You still don't get it, do you? undecided

1 Like

Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2012
vizion:

how do they get their money, is it not by selling table for 5 for 5million naira to those thieving politicians??

it would have been more matured for the wife to Tweet, "my hubby bought a car for me for Xmas", than him being a lizard and tweeting that he bought a care for his wife.

many Nigerians flaunt their wealth without showing a credible means of how they made the money. This show of affluence in the face of suffering masses is pushing others to go into crimes to feel among.

Must he inform anyone?

Nigerians don't know where to draw the line between personal and social matters.
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by plendil: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2012
Bokoharam:

It is only in Nigeria, where the value system is deteriorating and skewed towards money and trumpet-blowing, that such is news. Sadly, your sermon is the same message today by churches including mine, which use Jesus (one modest, gentle, kind, compassionate man) as a cover up to consciously or unconsciously stir youths into stealing, corruption and concomitant show-offs. Money is the basis of existence. There is more to life than money. Life does not consist in material things you have or acquire. Ghana understands it, and that is why corruption is unmentionable in GH. God bless Nigeria and the youths, and let us know that vanity remains nothing but vanity.

Cut the BS! Did he buy the car through stolen money, like our politicians? He got it through hard work and was simply telling the world. If you ask me its those with issues that would find the tweet intimidating.

I'm thoroughly ashamed that he gave into pressure and had to issue an apology.
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2012
plendil:

Cut the BS! Did he buy the car through stolen money, like our politicians? He got it through hard work and was simply telling the world. If you ask me its those with issues that would find the tweet intimidating.

I'm thoroughly ashamed that he gave into pressure and had to issue an apology.

You too don't get it, do you? undecided
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Okay this is more annoying than the initial tweet. Why is he caving to pressure? Why does he feel the need to apologize? Did he kill anyone? No!

He bought a car for his wife with money he made. ..As long as he didn't steal the car or the money. . who gives a flying freak what people say?

Make a decision and stick to it. If you can't do that. ..then stay the hell off twitter.

Sheesh!

Who needs wiring for sound when you have twitter?
A lifetime of regret and if onlys, just 140 words away
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by thegame(m): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2012
kundul: Agbayaa!!! Na typ of una dey mk dis babes no dey fit follow us because we kn fit buy dem motor. I no blame u at all d mama/fada wey carry u come dis world u don buy dem anytyn close 2 dt? E b lyk u go sabi worship woman well well u try ooh ctinu displaying ur muguship because u think say u marry fyn woman. Hayaya bros u never c
Omo, this guy dey vex o
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by omosexy1: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2012
If I am the wife I would slap the taste out of his tweeting mouth. It is so immature. I have seen real comic act, the guy doesn't strike me as a good comedian but he is a good business man and still hustling. So he should stay low key and continue with the hustle rather than tell the whole world the things he does at home.

2 Likes

Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by plendil: 10:30am On Dec 26, 2012
pDude: [/b]

You too don't get it, do you? undecided

Evidently, I don't. Care to fill me in? undecided undecided
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by warrior101: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2012
nobody really gives a ratz azz...
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Frankbaro(m): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2012
Who Cares

Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by israel007: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2012
Have no interest in their rich people's problem. Have enough of my own already

1 Like

Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Emmy9ite(m): 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
AY and apologies. Smh.... No be Chris Brown share photo of Dantata's house on instagram? This guy cannot manage fame. He will soon apologise for marrying his wife.
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by plendil: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
Emmy9ite: AY and apologies. Smh.... No be Chris Brown share photo of Dantata's house on instagram? This guy cannot manage fame. He will soon apologise for marrying his wife.

no mind am
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by kalufelix(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
keep tweetin away ur personal life...
no 4get to tweet us d nxt tym u s,hag her...
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by adesogbon(m): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
Aseni se rare,oni aye n seun
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Meegadough: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
Apologized for what?They haven't seen me that is always balling hard.
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Ilaje44(m): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
dont8: What's with AY and apologies, is he thinking with his azz; last I checked, he has apologised to madam Poko and the duo of Keke and D1, thats disgusting in my opinion.

Dont mind him! Cant blame him though, he's just behaving like GEJ. A lil immatured I would say.
Re: AY Apologises For Tweeting About Wife's Car by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
plendil:

Evidently, I don't. Care to fill me in? undecided undecided

Ok.

AY isnt really apologizing cos people were mocking him. He was apologizing cos he just set his wife up to be kidnapped and is trying to do some weak kinda damage control

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Earning Dead Celebrities / Muhammed Awal 7th Birthday: Mompha Celebrates His Son / Desmond Elliot Celebrates 11th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.