Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! (30232 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by seedord247(m): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Se ko si ma
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 26, 2012
seedord247:

Se ko si ma

Se o ko feran sexy wink mi ni?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by sweetcheecks(f): 8:59am On Dec 26, 2012
@Op,

I would be disgusted by the fact that he married this wife while you were dating him for over 6years. That to me is nasty. My heart would probably automatically reject him. If you love him soo much that you can get over the disgust, then I suggest you beat him in his own game. Date him, do not be too available, go out a lot and meet new people. He seems like he loves you too. Just make him crazy jealous without cheating on him. Just be wild!!! If he wants what you had before, he must marry you.

YES, I said marry you. You probably dated him before the lady he married dated him. And I understand that she knows that he might have had a relationship/s when she agreed to marry him. She knew she was going to break someones heart and just was happy that it was not herself. So why should you care. She spend six weeks in a year with him and you were spending the rest for over eleven years. Do the math, she might not be as attached as you are to him.

I KNOW THIS IS HARSH BECOUSE PEOPLE WILL SHOUT MARRIAGE IS SACRED BUT FOR NIGERIANS IT IS ONLY SACRED WHEN NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE INVOLVED WHILE WHEN THEY DUPE OTHER WOMEN ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR PAPERS THEN THEY WOULD NEVER CONSIDER IT SACRED. FOR ME IT CANCELS OUT.

my two cents worth opinion.

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by seuntola: 9:00am On Dec 26, 2012
post.email:
Guys... Take a moment to think before you comment.

This is not to defend the guy, but as an 'old boy' I think there are reasons to suggest otherwise:

The man's age:
This guy left Nigeria to US at a time when you had to say your older just to get a visa. Y'all know the drill, Then and now, embassies consider early & mid-20s as immigration risk. They'd rather issue visa to folks that are 30 or older because they think these group have some kind of ties to Nigeria. So the date of birth on his passport might not really be his true birthday.

Marriage certificate:
Most people claim they are married in visa application even when they single. Seeing a copy of marriage or divorce certificate might not mean a thing. In this case He could have claimed " married" just to get a visa to the US.

Something else, the date on the marriage certificate matters. If its recent then he might be filing for his wife or someone not really his wife..you know, just to help bring her to the states. Also consider the LG authority or court that issued the certificate; This guy is igbo, so he probably married in one of the southeastern states. A Lagos issued certificate might mean marriage on paper only.
Guys, make una reason na a! Make una no dey fall hand . The guy fit down pull some runs with the marriage certificate... And as 9ja Pali, boys dey raise age for visa runs.

See as you dey help the guy talk..abi you r d guy ni

Why didn't the guy tell d OP wat you have just said, instead O̶̷̩̥̊͡ƒ decieving her...wah happnd †̥ d TRUTH ehn..
@ op
Either you talk 2 him an have him give critique(detailed analysis) of his scamming acts, and his plans for you... Or you stay mute and expect the worst dah can happen..

Aal is well
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by seedord247(m): 9:01am On Dec 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Se o ko feran sexy wink mi ni?

Mo gbadun e ma.. Sugbo emi o kin je chinko.... grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2012
seedord247:

Mo gbadun e ma.. Sugbo emi o kin je chinko.... grin

Ogbeni, se Yoruba l'eleyi tabi faranse? grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2012
Listen Sis,

We value children more than anything.

The man wanted to get you pregnant and you refused.

Believe me if you had gotten pregnant for him, he would have married you.

That singular act of refusal pushed him away from you.

Methinks I know this doctor in question.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Cusubaba(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2012
seedord247:

My regards to tiffany and samara. tongue

And if you are thinkin of gettin married to nigerian.... Always ask of hid tribe, if he's from the place you mentioned earlier... Kindky fly first class out of the relationship. angry
ur nothing but a retarded plastic. Why do u despise Igbo people like you do? Let us be honest and truthful with our comments and avoid antagonising people. Stop breeding tribalism you I.D.I.O.T!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 26, 2012
Red-Light:
how does that make me a wicked nigerian? grin
so u think other men out there don't know how to treat women right simply because u guys don't know how to
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by seedord247(m): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2012
Cusubaba: ur nothing but a retarded plastic. Why do u despise Igbo people like you do? Let us be honest and truthful with our comments and avoid antagonising people. Stop breeding tribalism you I.D.I.O.T!

Look at this damned oaf....

Am i the poster? Or am i mainattraction that said she was being chased by a 30 yrs old fool Yoruba while she was 18.... You this son a coven cauldron. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by seedord247(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ogbeni, se Yoruba l'eleyi tabi faranse? grin

Suggbon ni mo wi....

Btw... Oro wa ooo wink
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by gst101: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2012
@otocks, it is not becos of life expectancy. Its becos of cultural norms and values. Normally in nigeria, ladies in their early 20s or even in their teens are already looking forward to getting married. So when they are into someone, and the person is not showing any interest in marriage, she will just call it a quit and even if she still wants to continue, she will be pressured by family and friends to end it.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Cusubaba(m): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2012
MainAttraction:

wtf?
Plz don't mind that low life called Seedord247. He is a typical Yoruba man, his blood is poisoned with hate, tribalism and jeolousy. Atleast Igbo men take care of their families unlike the tribe where that ape called Seedord247 come from!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by gst101: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2012
val_dee: Listen Sis,

We value children more than anything.

The man wanted to get you pregnant and you refused.

Believe me if you had gotten pregnant for him, he would have married you.

That singular act of refusal pushed him away from you.

Methinks I know this doctor in question.
this is nonsense
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Cusubaba(m): 9:27am On Dec 26, 2012
n mndseedord247:

Look at this damned oaf....

Am i the poster? Or am i mainattraction that said she was being chased by a 30 yrs old fool Yoruba while she was 18.... You this son a coven cauldron. grin
You were born out of wedlock. You must be very sick from the toe to the very grain of ur hair. Gosh! I think u were a mistake, ur lovepeddler mother should have used condom.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2012
190-the-clown:

Nigerian men are God's gift to woman-kind# or is women kind
God never created anything wicked
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 9:31am On Dec 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks: so u think other men out there don't know how to treat women right simply because u guys don't know how to
how is this related to what i posted now? U didnt agree or disagree with my post, u are only judging me... Must every naija women judge

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Sweetlemon(f): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2012
E eya! Poster so sorry my dear!
Don't mind all these people insulting you here. They don't know how it feels. Please forget this man and move on with your life. I know you love him and you are scared of loneliness but it's much better to be alone and have peace of mind than to be with someone with the heart breaking knowledge that he is married and will never marry you.
It's not worth it!
Pray harder, hope harder, you ll find your own man soon.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by seedord247(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2012
Cusubaba: You were born out of wedlock. You must be very sick from the toe to the very grain of ur hair. Gosh! I think u were a mistake, ur lovepeddler mother should have used condom.

Your autism father was captured in toyota bus-stop lagos, a decades back (cliford orji) and i know that you guys have it as a akanchanwa in your family but yours is turnin to emphysema bcus of your nefarious mother... Inglorious chump.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 26, 2012
Red-Light:
how is this related to what i posted now? U didnt agree or disagree with my post, u are only judging me... Must every naija women judge
is every female on this forum Nigerian? If u are one of those guys ( like the doctor the OP is talking abt ) then yes I'm judging u
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2012
Namzgurl: Ok, I have been with my boyfriend for almost eleven years and I love him very much. I am African American and he is Nigerian (Igbo) he inspired me to go back to school when I first met him, now I am an RN. He happens to be a doctor here in US. We have gone on many trips but none to Nigeria. I have never met anyone from his family and he has a sister that lives about 30Min away from him whom he says he is not close with. I spend quite a bit of time at his home but he has never left me alone there nor do I have a key, but he doesn't have one to my place either. About 7 years ago he told me his sisters didn't approve of our relationship and we decided to end it we both hugged and cried. I was devastated, Three months went by and he called me telling me he loved me and missed me and didn't want to lose me. So, During this time a friend of mine told me she seen him and another women at the post office together. So about 2 weeks later he showed up at my door and we went to dinner to talk and ended up being intimate that night. That same night I noticed a ring on his finger and Said what did u go and get married and he said no it was a gift his sister bought him and since I have never seen it again. Since we got back together back in 2007 he has consistently tried to get me to gave a baby, but i refuse. My daughter has often said she thinks he is married and I feel it is true,he goes home once a year for 6 weeks. I have asked him and he denies it. So, recently I was on his computer at his home and it got a virus, I told him I would take it the following day to the computer store to get it removed. I know if you look for stuff u will find it. Well, I was on his computer and I opened up 2 files and one was a marriage certificate from the church in Nigeria (Enugu) and it was dated 2007 and the other was a passport showing his true age he is 10 years older than he told me he was which I'm ok with the age but why lie and married. I am torn and why doesn't his wife live here? I need advice, I so love this man and he babies me and is so affectionate. Who can live a double life and what if I would have had a baby, he is not going to leave his wife. Help!!!

Is that your first time experience! common go back and continue the good work of serving humanity joo! make the man continue where em stop! cool cool cool
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by markus1133: 9:46am On Dec 26, 2012
talk to him ..
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 9:46am On Dec 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks: is every female on this forum Nigerian? If u are one of those guys ( like the doctor the OP is talking abt ) then yes I'm judging u
so what did i say wrong that u decided to turn urself to a judger? undecided grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2012
@OP
simple answer move on with your life!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 26, 2012
Red-Light:
so what did i say wrong that u decided to turn urself to a judger? undecided grin
becos I can
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Cusubaba(m): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2012
seedord247:

Your autism father was captured in toyota bus-stop lagos, a decades back (cliford orji) and i know that you guys have it as a akanchanwa in your family but yours is turnin to emphysema bcus of your nefarious mother... Inglorious chump.
Am sure ur were making this comment when u had too much to eat. Amala with ewudu, 5 liter container of palm oil. Do you think you can reason well after eating like that? Ewu Gambia! KWASIA....
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2012
mondi_cheeks: becos I can
no u cant tongue tongue only God can judge me grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 26, 2012
Red-Light:
no u cant tongue tongue only God can judge me grin
u can judge me if u want
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by RedLight1: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2012
Cusubaba: Am sure ur were making this comment when u had too much to eat. Amala with ewudu, 5 liter container of palm oil. Do you think you can reason well after eating like that? Ewu Gambia! KWASIA....
grin grin too much amala is bad 4 d brain

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2012
Cusubaba: Am sure ur were making this comment when u had too much to eat. Amala with ewudu, 5 liter container of palm oil. Do you think you can reason well after eating like that? Ewu Gambia! KWASIA....

Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by seedord247(m): 10:05am On Dec 26, 2012

Isia ki.... Dont have time for a jobless mofo like you grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! by MrsChima(f): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2012
afam4eva: You knew he was married all this years but chose ton lie to yourself.

True. There isn't that much love where I would love a Nigga Morse than myself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties / No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.