Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Naija Film Learning Community - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naija Film Learning Community (575 Views)

TODAY QUOTES: Learning From History / Learning About Yourself Exercise / Lessons From The 'world's Ugliest Woman': 'stop Staring And Start Learning' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Film Learning Community by shaiguy(m): 1:17am On Dec 26, 2012
http://www.facebook.com/NaijaFilm

This is a 100% not for profit film community. This page is dedicated to helping young creative Nigerians develop the necessary skills for doing film. The group is 100% crowd sourced so we are expected to learn from each other. My background is in Photography but I have recently developed a very deep passion for cinematography. I hope to network with young 'original' actors, screenwriters, DOPs, directors, producers, assistants, students in the field of film making. The goal to is work together, learn together, experiment together and shoot several shoot films to help improve ourselves while at the same time improving the quality of film coming out of Nigerian and by extension Africa. You don't have to be a professional to join the community, a very deep passion for film is really all that is required. You have a short story you would like us to review and shoot ? Or you interested in learning to light ? Be sure to join the community and learn with everybody.

http://www.facebook.com/NaijaFilm
Re: Naija Film Learning Community by coldgate(f): 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2012
I am a scriptwriter and an editor. It is a good thing to note that there are still some young people who are interested in developing themselves intellectually. Kudos.

(1) (Reply)

Stand Out! Breed A̶̲̥̅̊ Super Star Today / What Is The Most Used Word In A Day? / Movie Scripts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.