Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Newly Built School In Osogbo With Capacity Of 900 Pupils - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Built School In Osogbo With Capacity Of 900 Pupils (10949 Views)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Aregbesola Must Go Live Protest In Osogbo This Morning. (photos Attached). / Pictures From PDP Burial Procession In Osogbo By APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Built School In Osogbo With Capacity Of 900 Pupils by Delafruita(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2012
Eko Ile:

He/She is always sad ....

she
Re: Newly Built School In Osogbo With Capacity Of 900 Pupils by Gbawe: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2012
I-B.:

Something like that was there before been brought down and replaced with those.

OP, please share more pictures when you can to shame the ungodly, hateful and mainly bigoted characters always lying to the forum that "ACN governors are doing nothing" and "only Fashola is working". It goes to show how hateful the heart of some folks are. Aregbesola should simply stay focused. I told many here that Osun had clearly enunciated the plans it would follow after putting its finance in order from the mess Oyinlola caused.

Now, after the planning and financial restructuring stage, as some of us insisted, we are seeing project implementation stage. Some bad belle folks will certainly develop high blood pressure here with your pictures. If it is to shout that SW Governor are doing nothing or to attempt discrediting Fashola then this thread will be 20 pages long and dominated by voices froim outside the region. Mysteriously, those same set of irritants are missing here. The usual garrulous characters always asking "what have ACN governors done" will not show face here. Anyway, god help the haters. It must suck going through life with a heavy sack of 'bad belle' on one's back.

1 Like

Re: Newly Built School In Osogbo With Capacity Of 900 Pupils by Akanbiedu(m): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2012
jmaine:

This response clears up impending distractions grin

Jmaine wetin happen na? Why the change since Beaf left?
Re: Newly Built School In Osogbo With Capacity Of 900 Pupils by PaulJohn1: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

grin grin
When the subject(ebelechukwu) to defend is undefendable, best thing is to adjust to prevent been stupi.d in the eye of the observers.

Jmaine, good move
Re: Newly Built School In Osogbo With Capacity Of 900 Pupils by Gbawe: 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
Akanbi_edu:

grin grin grin Jmaine dey Kampe. Beaf was something of an 'alagbara' to some. since he left, awon boyz ti ko igba wo le. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Newly Built School In Osogbo With Capacity Of 900 Pupils by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
I don't think there is anything wrong with that school,afterall Osun isn't an oil producing state like Delta,AKS,Rivers and co. The structures are decent and I'm sure they will pave the compound and do the lawn to bring in the greenery that will give it that lush look.
Re: Newly Built School In Osogbo With Capacity Of 900 Pupils by Gbawe: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
NRI PRIEST: I don't think there is anything wrong with that school,afterall Osun isn't an oil producing state like Delta,AKS,Rivers and co. The structures are decent and I'm sure they will pave the compound and do the lawn to bring in the greenery that will give it that lush look.

Indeed. It is unfinished. I have seen the rendering of the finished model and it looks very nice. Let us remember Osun has to strike a balance commensurate with budget. The school is very good progress in light of what it replaced.
Re: Newly Built School In Osogbo With Capacity Of 900 Pupils by Afam4eva(m): 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2012
This is better than the average government schools in Nigeria. It's commendable and this should be replicated in all the local governments in the state.
Re: Newly Built School In Osogbo With Capacity Of 900 Pupils by kaze4blues(m): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
geeez: Great!

Yorubaland o ni baje!

Aamin oo

Yorubaland ko ni ba je lai lai
Re: Newly Built School In Osogbo With Capacity Of 900 Pupils by Jaideyone(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
Nice
Re: Newly Built School In Osogbo With Capacity Of 900 Pupils by kaze4blues(m): 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
I stay in osogbo nd I can attest to the fact that aregbesola is really doin we'll acros d state.
There is massive road constructn goin on coupled wt provision of other amenities like electricity, water supply, improvin d agric sector etc in a state wt a low igr nd meagre federal allocation.

Wellddone to ogbeni nd other sw govnors.
Re: Newly Built School In Osogbo With Capacity Of 900 Pupils by skyfall: 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
Nice one. Decent enough for its intended purpose.
Re: Newly Built School In Osogbo With Capacity Of 900 Pupils by nigerianhero: 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
OSOGBO?

Re: Newly Built School In Osogbo With Capacity Of 900 Pupils by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
Let it be know to all here that although the project is a fantastic step. Aregbesola is only building that one alone in Osogbo and on an express road for propaganda only. I believe it were to be an honest and sincere project, it should be at least 1 in every local government. Please dear Nigerians lets wake up and not be deceived by little propaganda's anymore .. Aregbe as collected over 300B and this is just what he has to show us. Let's kick ACN, PDP and all other liers away. We can't continue like this. Osun has over 400 schools and builing one in 2 years is madness. It will take us 800 years to re-build all 400 at this crazy pace. Stand up my people. I live in Osun and I know what I am saying.
Re: Newly Built School In Osogbo With Capacity Of 900 Pupils by Gbawe: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
Paul John:

grin grin
When the subject(ebelechukwu) to defend is undefendable, best thing is to adjust to prevent been stupi.d in the eye of the observers.

Jmaine, good move

I think Beaf got the memo about all the work commencing in Osun and that was why he ran with tail between legs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin How would he have lived all this down after trying to discredit Aregbesola 24/7 here and leading others in idiocy against the Osun governor on NL? Solely because of that cretin, many unthinking ignoramuses began to parrot the silly talk of Aregbesola living in Lagos while raising a New Boko Haram.

I used to warn the chap and others that it is a weakness to hate others to the extent sense, fairness and an appreciation for honesty is compromised. If Beaf wanted to pick anyone to hate and attack non-stop then he was extremely foolish picking Aregbesola. Some of us, in vain, showed the slowpoke that Aregbesola was commissioner of the year twice in Lagos for his good work - especially related to infrastructural development. Proven performers ,like Aregbesola, don't suddenly become incompetent while the mediocrity Beaf worshiped, i.e GEJ, cannot become a performer overnight regardless of the copious amount of spin him and others deploy on behalf of Mr.President. Histories of administrators matter. It should never be ignored or disregarded. Aregbesola's history showed he was like to deliver while GEJ's history showed exactly what sensible folks could expect from him. Like I always say, time will prove the positions of everyone right or wrong. Anyhoo, good to see Aregbesola proving detractors wrong.

1 Like

Re: Newly Built School In Osogbo With Capacity Of 900 Pupils by bamto(m): 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
kaze4blues: I stay in osogbo nd I can attest to the fact that aregbesola is really doin we'll acros d state.
There is massive road constructn goin on coupled wt provision of other amenities like electricity, water supply, improvin d agric sector etc in a state wt a low igr nd meagre federal allocation.

I also stay in Osogbo, and I tell you, Aregbesola is far from being sane and sincere. He has destroyed and demolished many Christian missionary schools-turned public school under the pretext of model school. He did not rebuild those schools but resulted to model schools, eroding their legacies and sending their names into oblivion. He has proposed to make all school students wear the same uniform!- uniform with idolatry symbols as emblems. What is the sense in packing so many students in a school when schools should be brought nearer to the people? Students will have to travel miles to attend school. What of the security challenge posed? Imagine a bomb scare in one of those schools? What stampede there would be! Ogbeni should have his head checked. He's sick.
Re: Newly Built School In Osogbo With Capacity Of 900 Pupils by bamto(m): 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
kaze4blues: I stay in osogbo nd I can attest to the fact that aregbesola is really doin we'll acros d state.

I also stay in Osogbo, and I tell you, Aregbesola is far from being sane and sincere. He has destroyed and demolished many Christian missionary schools-turned public school under the pretext of model school. He did not rebuild those schools but resulted to model schools, eroding their legacies and sending their names into oblivion. He has proposed to make all school students wear the same uniform!- uniform with idolatry symbols as emblems. What is the sense in packing so many students in a school when schools should be brought nearer to the people? Students will have to travel miles to attend school. What of the security challenge posed? Imagine a bomb scare in one of those schools? What stampede there would be! Ogbeni should have his head checked. He's sick.
Re: Newly Built School In Osogbo With Capacity Of 900 Pupils by Gbawe: 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
bolajess: Let it be know to all here that although the project is a fantastic step. Aregbesola is only building that one alone in Osogbo and on an express road for propaganda only. I believe it were to be an honest and sincere project, it should be at least 1 in every local government. Please dear Nigerians lets wake up and not be deceived by little propaganda's anymore .. Aregbe as collected over 300B and this is just what he has to show us. Let's kick ACN, PDP and all other liers away. We can't continue like this. Osun has over 400 schools and builing one in 2 years is madness. It will take us 800 years to re-build all 400 at this crazy pace. Stand up my people. I live in Osun and I know what I am saying.

My friend, stop the lies !! Where do you get 300 billion from? What is Osun's monthly allocation from the FG? You better find out before trying to sell a pack of lies here or discredit those genuinely making an effort. Because you live in Osun does not mean you are one of those who are fair-minded or interested in the stark realities of things.

Tell me, does Osun not have recurrent expenses? How much do you think is left for capital spending after salaries and other expenses are paid? What was the IGR before Aregbesola came on board and how many times has the State clearly expressed it's plan to raise money for Schools, roads and other infrastructural project because what it receives as allocation is simply insufficient? Minimally, you need to appreciate that Osun is a very poor State .

Figures and statistics are even available to back this up for crying out loud. Let us try to be fair. Only god knows where you got 300 billion from or the Notion that the N3.5 billion per month , the real figure from allocation accruing to Osun from the FG, will miraculously build all you want to see even if Osun chooses to spend every kobo on building schools and reject honouring it recurrent obligation . Is the notion of feasibility not real for you? We have done this to death many times here and you guys should stop dumbing down this forum with your wild claims.

https://www.nairaland.com/793016/pdp-asks-aregbesola-account-n100bn/1#9464059

Adetunji maintained that the state government could conveniently pay the ₦18,000 minimum wage across board considering the average income of the state put at ₦3.9 billion monthly out of which ₦1.8 billion is required for the payment of salaries and wages of workers in the state based on the new minimum wage.

While giving a breakdown of the monthly income of the state from January to June 2011, Mr Adetunji disclosed that the federal allocation and Value Added Tax alone stood at ₦3.5 billion each month
Re: Newly Built School In Osogbo With Capacity Of 900 Pupils by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
@Gbawe .. I am not a perfect guy neither are you and this is a discussion .. if there was only Aregbesola and Oyinlola on the ballot, I would vote Aregbesola but we all should be honest and not argue blindly .. I have learned my lessons from the last general elections when I voted GEJ because I couldn't trust that Buhari wasnt a religious or ethnic bigot. GEJ is just too bad beyond bad.

However for the allocation, Aregbesola took N25B loan and mind you he met N9B in the state covers ( being the unspent balance from the N18.6B loan Oyinlola took), and after that he took another bond of N65B. So use your head and add that up with you almost N2B a month and tell me what you get in almost 25 Months. Mind you, Aregbesola had a budget of over N120B in almost 2 years. So tell me something else.

I urge you to fight these idiots rather than praise them. Mind you Aregbe in 2 years hasn't commissioned any single road project successfully completed. Rather it is always noise. He said Mimiko was stupid for claiming to build mega schools and yet he is deceiving himself that he is building mega schools.
Re: Newly Built School In Osogbo With Capacity Of 900 Pupils by koruji(m): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
And you have received the crown of ignor-arrrog-ance for your nonsense below.

bolajess: Let it be know to all here that although the project is a fantastic step. Aregbesola is only building that one alone in Osogbo and on an express road for propaganda only. I believe it were to be an honest and sincere project, it should be at least 1 in every local government. Please dear Nigerians lets wake up and not be deceived by little propaganda's anymore .. Aregbe as collected over 300B and this is just what he has to show us. Let's kick ACN, PDP and all other liers away. We can't continue like this. Osun has over 400 schools and builing one in 2 years is madness. It will take us 800 years to re-build all 400 at this crazy pace. Stand up my people. I live in Osun and I know what I am saying.
Re: Newly Built School In Osogbo With Capacity Of 900 Pupils by dayokanu(m): 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
Osun a dara o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC / Why We Can’t Disclose Asset Form Of Saraki, Others – CCB / Tambuwal Meets PDP Delegates In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.