Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1211374 members, 1567761 topics. Date: Monday, 28 July 2014 at 07:17 AM

GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions (8694 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Think Ghanaians Hate Them?? / The Decision To Support Libyan Rebels Was Not Hasty - FG / Good News: Us To Review Hasty Inclusion Of Nigeria To Terror Watch List (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by koruji(m): 3:25am On Dec 26, 2012
Quote: "because of his resolve to avoid taking hasty decisions that may be fraught with mistakes and which might be more difficult to correct" - GEJ
Ah ah - we don't think you are slow, WE KNOW YOU ARE SLOW.
I think GEJ needs to explain to us the difference between "hasteful" and "urgent/emergency" decision in his mind .
Below, he actually suggested his response to the recent "flood" was fast - basically he got his friends to collect funds only because the flood affected his home state this time.
What should we say about his political approach to the massive SW floods in the previous year

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/why-nigerians-think-im-slow-president-jonathan/
on DECEMBER 26, 2012
Ben Agande, Abuja.

President Goodluck Jonathan Tuesday explained why most Nigerians believed that his administration was slow in implementing and responding to some of the people-oriented policies and projects of the government.

Accoring to him, this was because of his resolve to avoid taking hasty decisions that may be fraught with mistakes and which might be more difficult to correct.

The president who stated this during the Christmas Day service at the Diocese of Abuja Anglican Communion, the Cathedral Church of the Advent Life Camp, Gwarinpa, Abuja added that the foundation being laid for infrastructural development would stand the test of time.

According to the president, “By human thinking, our administration is slow, I won’t say we are slow but we need to think through things properly if we are to make lasting impact. If we rush we will make mistakes and sometimes it is more difficult to correct those mistakes.


File photo: President Goodluck Jonathan addressing the Nation at The State House in Abuja
“I want to assure Nigerians that any step we take whether little or giant, we won’t go back. And where we need to act fast we will do so, that we demonstrated with the flood disaster because it required immediate response.

“Democracy must be dictated by ballot papers and I think we have achieved that with electoral reform. We will not go back but will continue to improve.

“For our transformation to be sustained we Nigerians must be reformed. We must not see our country as where we make money only and build walls and live as prisoners because of the criminal activities of few” he said.

The president who was accompanied to the church service by his family members reiterated that his administration is committed and will keep faith with its promises.

“At least what we are doing in agriculture, transportation and power has been noted by the Primate. We have laid solid foundation for power, agriculture and transport sectors and I can assure you we will not go back again.

The President also underscored the need for re-orientation in the country, noting that a situation where some criminal minded Nigerians vandalise government properties to sabotage government’s effort must be condemned as such actions are tantamount to the transformation plan of the government.

“People play politics with things that affect even their own lives. You wonder why a person that carries saw to go and cut down a conductor carrying cables that produce electricity, because you want a government to fail. This happened somewhere in Enugu. You begin to wonder if they are humans. That is why we need to reform if we must transform” he said.

While emphasising the crucial role of the church in mobilising support for government, the president said; “The church has a great role to play if the transformation must succeed because you can’t transform without reformation and is the role of the church to do so.

“I urge the church to come up with various programmes to talk about how we Nigerians can be reform.”
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by VoodooDoll(m): 3:28am On Dec 26, 2012
After almost three years in charge (May 2010 to Dec 2012), GEJ still can't tell his buttocks from his elbow.

Goodluck, Goodluck, Goodluck, he is quite probably the dullest man that ever walked this earth.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by EkoIle1: 3:45am On Dec 26, 2012
Accoring to him, this was because of his resolve to avoid taking hasty decisions that may be fraught with mistakes and which might be more difficult to correct.

The president who stated this during the Christmas Day service at the Diocese of Abuja Anglican Communion, the Cathedral Church of the Advent Life Camp, Gwarinpa, Abuja added that the foundation being laid for infrastructural development would stand the test of time.

According to the president, “By human thinking, our administration is slow, I won’t say we are slow but we need to think through things properly if we are to make lasting impact. If we rush we will make mistakes and sometimes it is more difficult to correct those mistakes.


So, after his patient and methodical thinking, he gave us Anenih as the NPA Boss? What a lowly built dullard and barrel bottom thinker.



This man is not only ridiculing us, he's insulting our intelligence.

26 Likes

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by k2039(m): 4:07am On Dec 26, 2012
As expected, you never seem to dissapoint me with your speech, complete and utter bulshit, nonsense.

Again you just demonstrated plain and obvious stupidity with your lame and dumb excuses.

The earlier this man keeps his mouth shut and stops spewing dust the better for him. The more he talks the more she shows he is a slo.w poke.

A doctorate degree doesn't guarantee intelligence and smartness.

13 Likes

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Omoasiri(m): 4:14am On Dec 26, 2012
Omg!!! What a hell is this guy saying for goodness sake?.........i curse the day that i voted for u as 9ja's president!!!!
Jonatan, i think u should go for seminars in the U.S. And go learn from OBAMA....and also from d GHANIANS.
Shame on u!!! Imagin, we crownd u as a hawk bird, and u cant even carry a day old chicken........RUBBISHHHHHHHHH........TIN[color=#000099][/color]

3 Likes

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by taharqa: 4:18am On Dec 26, 2012
Eko Ile:


So, after his patient and methodical thinking, he gave us Anenih as the NPA Boss? What a lowly built dullard and barrel bottom thinker.



This man is not only ridiculing us, he's insulting our intelligence.
SHUT dat yr mouth there HYPOCRITE. In as much as i loath Anenih, is he more CORRUPT (or seen as such) than Tinubu yr master? Is Tinubu, d chap u praise to high heavens here and who virtuali CONTROLS govts in d SW, any beta?....SHUT yr trap there again..

2 Likes

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by taharqa: 4:25am On Dec 26, 2012
k2039: As expected, you never seem to dissapoint me with your speech, complete and utter bulshit, nonesense.

Again you just demonstrated plain and obvious stupidity with your lame and dumb excuses.

The earlier this man keeps his mouth shut and stops spewing dust the better for him. The more he talks the more she shows he is a slo.w poke.

A doctorate degree doesn't guarantee intelligence and smartness.
MUMU-ish, since u are so smart, point out the 'nonsense' in d speech and let me 'go ova' them wit u... The way u just chose to express yr view show that yr parents FAILED woefully in yr upbringing.. I 'pity' them

3 Likes

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by EkoIle1: 4:39am On Dec 26, 2012
Can the mods please put these trolls and nuisance a leash..?

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by TRUTHTELA: 4:46am On Dec 26, 2012
IMO, Nigerians are the SLOWEST people on earth. You "VOTED" him in. The SLOW man LORDS himself over millions of the " SMART" and GENIUS ones. If you think he's SLOW, do something about it, if you can't do anything about it, MAY YOU FOREVER REMAIN SILENT. The same DOCILE folks complaining about JOnathan & his SLUGGISH acts, were there when a PETTY THIEF like Obasanjo, came and WREAK HAVOC, LOOT THE TREASURE and CONDUCTED THE WORST ELECTION IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA . He left with his LOOT and his moving around FREELY, BLABBING all over the place against Jonathan, ( plotting on how to install another SLOW STOOGE as the president. This same SLOW Jonathan, will start his next tenure by 2015 and the same DOCILE Nigerians, WILL DO "NATHING", but will prefer to rush down to NL, and be ranting BS.

Jonathan, is not SLOW, ( he's only being Jonathan) Nigerians are the SLOWEST and MOST DOCILE people on earth.

28 Likes

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Sincere9gerian: 4:52am On Dec 26, 2012
The ACN propagandists have one thing in common- they find it very convenient to abuse, ridicule, hurl insults and curse political opponents. But when one ASK to be shown the achievements of Fashola, they say it is NO-GO-AREA. In fact for daring to ASK to be shown the achievements of Fashola or any other ACN governor, the propagandists will abuse, curse and hurl insults at you. They say we should accept whatever label they place on any politician as FINAL. Those they label performers, like Fashola, must be accepted by all and sundry as performers. Those they label as failures, must be regarded by all and sundry as failures. Any attempt to clarify any label will be met with curses, abuses and fierce attacks.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by k2039(m): 4:54am On Dec 26, 2012
taharqa: MUMU-ish, since u are so smart, point out the 'nonsense' in d speech and let me 'go ova' them wit u... The way u just chose to express yr view show that yr parents FAILED woefully in yr upbringing.. I 'pity' them
Another slow poke like the C-I-C.

I understand why GEJ may probably win in 2015, if we have more slow pokes like you, he will definitely win by a wide margin at that.


You just demonstrated to the whole world that you are a friend and a product of a failed education system

17 Likes

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by koruji(m): 5:00am On Dec 26, 2012
You can't blame the ruled for the rulers avarice.
They certainly can't bare-handedly take power from someone to whom they generously entrusted all instruments of power.
The way to make sure he doesn't start any 2015 tenure is to call him out now, educate the rest of the populace, and make sure he loses - if ever he contests.
You should help by contributing to that effort.

TRUTHTELA: IMO, Nigerians are the SLOWEST people on earth. You "VOTED" him in. The SLOW man LORDS himself over millions of the " SMART" and GENIUS ones. If you think he's SLOW, do something about it, if you can't do anything about it, MAY YOU FOREVER REMAIN SILENT. The same DOCILE folks complaining about JOnathan & his SLUGGISH acts, were there when a PETTY THIEF like Obasanjo, came and WREAK HAVOC, LOOT THE TREASURE and CONDUCTED THE WORST ELECTION IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA . He left with his LOOT and his moving around FREELY, BLABBING all over the place against Jonathan, ( plotting on how to install another SLOW STOOGE as the president. This same SLOW Jonathan, will start his next tenure by 2015 and the same DOCILE Nigerians, WILL DO "NATHING", but will prefer to rush down to NL, and be ranting BS.

Jonathan, is not SLOW, ( he's only being Jonathan) Nigerians are the SLOWEST and MOST DOCILE people on earth.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by k2039(m): 5:33am On Dec 26, 2012

@TRUTHTELA, I didn't cast my vote for PDP, as it stands you advising we maintain the status quo, but maintaining status quo only spells more doom for Nigeria.
The earlier we start screaming the better we get, we need to make people like taharqa see reason and think with their brain that election should be based on merit and honest assessment of our leaders records.

If we can make them see reason, we are sure to reduce the number of votes retardeens get.
This is democarcy, if we have more slow poke in the nation then we can be sure the C-I-C will certainly be a slow poke(slow pokes will vote for a slow poke irrespective of whether their is a better candidate or not), majority will always win whether they are sensible or not.

So the smartest thing we can do to stop retardeen from retaining office is sensitize people on reason why he is unfit to rule us,
GEJ speech just reflected lack of decisiveness, a responsible president acts fast and doesn't make excuses for his failures.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by olas2u: 5:36am On Dec 26, 2012
taharqa: MUMU-ish, since u are so smart, point out the 'nonsense' in d speech and let me 'go ova' them wit u... The way u just chose to express yr view show that yr parents FAILED woefully in yr upbringing.. I 'pity' them
You dont think of the society at large,you are really dumb and its obvious you are manifesting your foolishness.The Nigerian president does not have anything to offer except lies everyday.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by k2039(m): 5:53am On Dec 26, 2012
@Sincere 9gerian, people like you are more reason why we are in the mess we are in now, the issue on ground now is not about ACN, it's about the OP's post, ACN might have failed us but GEJ hasn't done any better(that's the issue on ground).

Let's not be blindfolded by party, our assessment should be based on their records, it's not about painting one party black to make the other look white. I agree that ACN has failed, PDP has failed.

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by geeez: 6:02am On Dec 26, 2012
We don't think you are slow sir, there isn't even any movement at all, and if you're trying to give us the impression that your decisions are thought through before announcing them, then I think that is so untrue as you have had to reverse yourself on so many occasions

3 Likes

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by k2039(m): 6:37am On Dec 26, 2012
geeez: We don't think you are slow sir, there isn't even any movement at all, and if you're trying to give us the impression that your decisions are thought through before announcing them, then I think that is so untrue as you have had to reverse yourself on so many occasions
Excellent point(colored).

I'm only waiting for someone who will demonstrate his stupidity by trying to defend GEJ's stupidity.

It is a well known FACT that GEJ is a retardeen, I hereby propose the RETARDEEN's THEORY which states that
'THE MORE A RETARDEEN TRIES TO PROVE THAT HE IS NOT A RETARDEEN THE MORE HE SHOWS HIS RETARDNESS.

10 Likes

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Omen100(m): 6:53am On Dec 26, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: The ACN propagandists have one thing in common- they find it very convenient to abuse, ridicule, hurl insults and curse political opponents. But when one ASK to be shown the achievements of Fashola, they say it is NO-GO-AREA. In fact for daring to ASK to be shown the achievements of Fashola or any other ACN governor, the propagandists will abuse, curse and hurl insults at you. They say we should accept whatever label they place on any politician as FINAL. Those they label performers, like Fashola, must be accepted by all and sundry as performers. Those they label as failures, must be regarded by all and sundry as failures. Any attempt to clarify any label will be met with curses, abuses and fierce attacks.


Laptop 19 how far na, I hope nobody died this year when sharing bags of rice? Also note that u are as slow, if not r3tarding than the man called jonathan, just looking around urself.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by gbenga123: 7:30am On Dec 26, 2012
I will no even try to say you are slow until I read this.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by gbenga123: 7:33am On Dec 26, 2012
[quote author=Omen100]


Laptop 19 how far na, I hope nobody died this year when sharing bags of rice? Also note that u are as slow, if not r3tarding than the man called jonathan, just looking around urself.[/quote

GBAM

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Rhino5dm: 7:36am On Dec 26, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: The ACN propagandists have one thing in common- they find it very convenient to abuse, ridicule, hurl insults and curse political opponents. But when one ASK to be shown the achievements of Fashola, they say it is NO-GO-AREA. In fact for daring to ASK to be shown the achievements of Fashola or any other ACN governor, the propagandists will abuse, curse and hurl insults at you. They say we should accept whatever label they place on any politician as FINAL. Those they label performers, like Fashola, must be accepted by all and sundry as performers. Those they label as failures, must be regarded by all and sundry as failures. Any attempt to clarify any label will be met with curses, abuses and fierce attacks.


7 Likes

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Rhino5dm: 7:38am On Dec 26, 2012
taharqa: SHUT dat yr mouth there HYPOCRITE. In as much as i loath Anenih, is he more CORRUPT (or seen as such) than Tinubu yr master? Is Tinubu, d chap u praise to high heavens here and who virtuali CONTROLS govts in d SW, any beta?....SHUT yr trap there again..




1 Like

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by miiraaj: 8:06am On Dec 26, 2012
Eko Ile:


So, after his patient and methodical thinking, he gave us Anenih as the NPA Boss? What a lowly built dullard and barrel bottom thinker.



This man is not only ridiculing us, he's insulting our intelligence.

Please don't blame him. Confusion and dumbness is part of his DNA. Don't ever get disappointed in his actions or comments,for he does not knw wat he is doing.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by miiraaj: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2012
k2039:
Excellent point(colored).

I'm only waiting for someone who will demonstrate his stupidity by trying to defend GEJ's stupidity.

It is a well known FACT that GEJ is a retardeen, I hereby propose the RETARDEEN's THEORY which states that
'THE MORE A RETARDEEN TRIES TO PROVE THAT HE IS NOT A RETARDEEN THE MORE HE SHOWS HIS RETARDNESS.
LoL...!Bros, this your theory true pass the theory of demand and Supply.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by saxywale(m): 8:26am On Dec 26, 2012
Eko Ile:


So, after his patient and methodical thinking, he gave us Anenih as the NPA Boss? What a lowly built dullard and barrel bottom thinker.



This man is not only ridiculing us, he's insulting our intelligence.

grin grin
The man is full of sh!it.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Aderostock: 8:30am On Dec 26, 2012
TRUTHTELA: IMO, Nigerians are the SLOWEST people on earth. You "VOTED" him in. The SLOW man LORDS himself over millions of the " SMART" and GENIUS ones. If you think he's SLOW, do something about it, if you can't do anything about it, MAY YOU FOREVER REMAIN SILENT. The same DOCILE folks complaining about JOnathan & his SLUGGISH acts, were there when a PETTY THIEF like Obasanjo, came and WREAK HAVOC, LOOT THE TREASURE and CONDUCTED THE WORST ELECTION IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA . He left with his LOOT and his moving around FREELY, BLABBING all over the place against Jonathan, ( plotting on how to install another SLOW STOOGE as the president. This same SLOW Jonathan, will start his next tenure by 2015 and the same DOCILE Nigerians, WILL DO "NATHING", but will prefer to rush down to NL, and be ranting BS.

Jonathan, is not SLOW, ( he's only being Jonathan) Nigerians are the SLOWEST and MOST DOCILE people on earth.

We will show him and his cohorts an exit door come 2015. He has failed woefully from day one till now.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Rhino5dm: 8:31am On Dec 26, 2012
Some interesting comments from vanguard's page about this article.

Jeno cosy wrote:


I had to stop reading this crap. It’s clear to me that Jonathan is just as crooked as he is mentally slow.The man is a dimwit. He is so dense in the head that he shouldn’t have been entrusted with anyresponsible position. He has no understanding of the basic concepts of leadership.Jona please hush up! You have no idea about what you are talking about. I have this little thing to say to you. Jona there is nothing like a perfect decision or perfect time, all decisions like timeare relative.

You make decisions based on available set of facts, hierarchy of competing needs and wants, emergency and unusual circumstances, self interest and public good. All your decisions have been based on your selfish interests(how you can stay the president,
misspend our money no matter what). Note that every policy decision should be re-evaluated from time to time to ensure that such a decisionis meeting the intended objective. You make decisions swiftly after reviewing the facts and reverse yourself slowly. Do you know that you need to make swift decisions about security, corruption, unemployment,electricity, roads,fuel, education, roads, healthcare, public debt,food and hunger, infrastructures such as bridges and housing,pollution, standard of living, quality of life in Nigeria etc. You have a full plate as of now, you are yet to publicly declare your assets.

When doyou plan to get started. You acted as the president for a year, you are almost at the end of your second year as the president. When will you see an important thing that will warrant you to make a decision. When half of the country are dead because you couldn’t make a single decisionon anything, Your friends are still steal everything that is not nailed down in the country. I bet you don’t think that its your call to stop them. I don’t mind your ignorance, but I resent your wickedness and crookedness



Baba Tunde wrote:


Mr. President you just made a costly mistake with the appointment of Corrupt Tony Anenih as chairman of NPA. Guess what Mr. President ….Nigerian voters will not make another costly mistake in the coming 2015 election by giving you a chance for second time. Mr. President ….your goodluck charm will not fool Nigerians the second time

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/why-nigerians-think-im-slow-president-jonathan/

2 Likes

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by oyb(m): 8:33am On Dec 26, 2012
ode removed subsidy sharp sharp - could not even wait to april
renamed maulag sharp sharp too
sharp sharp deployed soldiers to lagos to quell demonstration

in situations that call for a fast response, he is passed out dead drunk waiting for advice from his motley cabinet of political jobbers

6 Likes

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Rhino5dm: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2012
Francis510 wrote:


Mr president you are just too slow. Right from your day one in the office, you always misfired. May I ask you a questions? please I want you to explain your how you got your degree? because you dont even act like a Ph.d holder. I do remember the other time when a Ghanian proffesor wash you down. Now, majority of Nigerians are regretting why they voted for you.

You are already a failure. You are a big disgrace to your tribe and black race. Your fame and likeness is diminishing every minutes. Even to me a school. holder is 200% better than you in many ways. Instead of you to serve and be in tune with the people that voted for you. But you prefared to serve your gang of thieves, looters, oppressors, and exploiters.

Now, you people want to build a house for homeless VP bako haram member at cost of 19 billion naira and when millions of Nigeria citizens are homeless, and hungry. You too Mr president earning billions of naira in a year for food alone. Infact you are all gang rogues. People are dying on our roads everyday and you rogues dont even care. Its better for you just to forget about 2015 election and thats if the country call Nigeria still alife. I blame Obj for imposing two dead horses on us. Yar dua a sickler aka. Baba go slow, then another dead horse suwegbe and incompetent man Jonathan took over. Mr Jonathan. You are not free yet oooo.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/why-nigerians-think-im-slow-president-jonathan/

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Super1759: 8:44am On Dec 26, 2012
TRUTHTELA: IMO, Nigerians are the SLOWEST people on earth. You "VOTED" him in. The SLOW man LORDS himself over millions of the " SMART" and GENIUS ones. If you think he's SLOW, do something about it, if you can't do anything about it, MAY YOU FOREVER REMAIN SILENT. The same DOCILE folks complaining about JOnathan & his SLUGGISH acts, were there when a PETTY THIEF like Obasanjo, came and WREAK HAVOC, LOOT THE TREASURE and CONDUCTED THE WORST ELECTION IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA . He left with his LOOT and his moving around FREELY, BLABBING all over the place against Jonathan, ( plotting on how to install another SLOW STOOGE as the president. This same SLOW Jonathan, will start his next tenure by 2015 and the same DOCILE Nigerians, WILL DO "NATHING", but will prefer to rush down to NL, and be ranting BS.

Jonathan, is not SLOW, ( he's only being Jonathan) Nigerians are the SLOWEST and MOST DOCILE people on earth.
thank you bro
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Rhino5dm: 8:45am On Dec 26, 2012
Federalist2012 wrote:

Mr President you cannot take almost all your first tenure to "think through things properly in order to create lasting impact" Nigerians need urgent policy attention to core issues affecting their lives. No one expect you to solve all our national problems but the fact remains that you seem to have abandoned Nigerians to their fate. Nigerians are confronted with emergencies in all aspects of their lives. Its not only the flood disaster that have required urgent attention we have other disasters, power disaster, road disaster, employment disaster, educational disaster, health disaster and security disaster etc. Mr President consider the number of people that have been killed by hausa/fulani islamic beasts, Mr President what of those that have died on our roads since you came to power? Can you compare the causality figures of the flood disaster to those that have died in our roads in 2012 as a result of deplorable road conditions?

Mr President Nigerians are dying because of very solvable problems. While billions of naira are paid out to your government and the national assembly member in form of salaries and allowances millions of Nigerians roam the streets without basic means of livelihood. What time do have to show again that you appreciate our plight? Nelson Mandela ruled for a tenure and left. Assuming you are to quit by 2015 what will you say concretely that you have done for this country? Yes you can talk about electoral reform. Yes we are happy with a system that can guarantee free and fair elections but the mass of Nigeria people would prefer policies that have direct bearing on their lives: good roads, employment, power, water, health care and quality education etc.

Mr President I have to tell you that despite your claim of thinking through issues before acting we question your judgement on certain issues. When you threw Prof. Bath Nnaji out of your government despite his impressive performance at power sector and brought in Chief Anenih as chairman of NPA board, (one of the most corrupt politicians ever to hold position of trust in Nigeria, who squandered billions of naira during Obasanjo's regime with no roads to show for it) you have then left us with no option than to conclude that you are rather confused and naive.

tonydaymn wrote:

jonathan is definitely looking past 2015..but what he fail to understand is that he need to impress the voters or a nobody in politics will beat him in next elections..keep on talking instead of working..


Oghene Conash weote:
May God continue to grant the President wisdom and direction to lead this country aright.

We are in a nation where so many things have gone wrong since the creation of this country and expect all the issues to be fix in 2-4 years.

I hope and pray that every decision he,the President is taking time to develop and implement the policy on may bring about fruitful result even though we may not realize the impact during his tenure.

I will also appreciate it if we all will reform the way we address people especially our leaders.
Insult does not add value to our points.




Aniedi Nyong wrote:

I actually beg to differ with the torrents of criticisms laced with insults that is being peddled by a majority of people on this Vanguard online blog. Mr President has demonstrated leadership and has shown proper policy directions in critical sectors of the economy. Under the watch of President Jonathan, the monstrous Power Holding Company of Nigeria, a cesspool of corruption has been privatized. This is critical to attracting the needed investment to the power sector thus unlocking the economy. The transport sector has witnessed a revamp of our railways that has been dead and gone right from the 90s.

Today, trains are moving in this country. New Universities have been established in this Country by the administration of Goodluck Jonathan. This will go a long way in creating avenues for the young ones in the Country to have access to education at the tertiary level. In the aviation sector, airport infrastructure are being revamped in Lagos, Enugu, Benin, Port Harcourt, Kano and Abuja. A new General Aviation Terminal has been completed in Lagos.

On the Economic front, we do know that our foreign reserves is actually increasing through prudence in economic management by Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. I can go on and on. But in summary, I am satisfied with this unassuming President and wish him well. I equally pray that God will continue to confound his detractors and tribal bigots that assail our polity, AMEN !!!


http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/why-nigerians-think-im-slow-president-jonathan/

2 Likes

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by nifemi01(m): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2012
This guy never tire una? Just free d man make he delibrate on his policies till 2015.
Don't mind them johnny boy, na ur time.

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Otedola Sues Tambuwal, Lawan For N250 Billion Damages / Pete Edochie: I ''enjoyed'' Beer During The Kidnapping, & why I was kidnapped / Happy 79th Birthday To Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.