Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:50 AM

GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions (12576 Views)

Army: AI Report On Clash With Shi’ites Hasty, Partial, Subjective / Why I Am Slow - Buhari / ADAMAWA GUBER: Ribadu Fails To Register In PDP, Beats A Hasty Retreat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by OmoTier1(m): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2012
solomon111: If you 've not seen any improvement in the country,then you must be a very insincere person.
So you have seen improvement in the country? Boy can I invite you to spend a night near Heathrow?
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Pataki: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2012
solomon111: Then who has the capacity.
Is it that corper killer called buhari?

Fooools! Buhari is not the president. Supposing you had a decisive president, shouldn't the culprit(s) for those slain corpers be behind bars right now? Address the topic, and stop playing the old useless tactics of calling Buhari into the utter stewpeedity of your president.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Drdaps(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2012
GEJ ve never make any hasty but Nasty decision.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by solomon111(m): 11:21am On Dec 26, 2012
IncomeTutor: Nigerians need a President who can take hasty decisions
that are on TARGET. Nigeria is a place with HASTY people.

After all GBOKO HARAM, armed robbers, corrupt oficers (amass welath
for only 1 term in office), etc are fast.
All the hasty decisions that OBJ took in office,where has it gotten us?
Was it not one of the hasty decisions taken that lead to the Nigerian civil war,the relinguishing of bakassi to the cameroon,the genocide of odi and zaki biam.
Believe it or not,it is better not to make decisions,than to make hasty ones.

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by xcabinet: 11:22am On Dec 26, 2012
Mr president is exploiting karl max theory of religion as opium of the masses by visiting churches and using them as platform to speak to d nation
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Drdaps(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2012
solomon111: If you 've not seen any improvement in the country,then you must be a very insincere person.
yes i ve seen alot of improvement
Fuel price from #65 to #100+ is that nt improvement.SCUMBAG
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by solomon111(m): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2012
Pataki:

Fooools! Buhari is not the president. Address the topic, and stop playing the old useless tactics of calling Buhari into the utter stewpeedity of your president.
nagoma is a northerner.
His anti-GEJ bias stems from islamic fundamentalism and pro-buhari stance.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by lacasa: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2012
xcabinet: Mr president is exploiting karl max theory of religion as opium of the masses by visiting churches and using them as platform to speak to d nation

i've noticed this dubious trend of his, as well.

Itz unfortunate
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Walexz02(m): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: The ACN propagandists have one thing in common- they find it very convenient to abuse, ridicule, hurl insults and curse political opponents. But when one ASK to be shown the achievements of Fashola, they say it is NO-GO-AREA. In fact for daring to ASK to be shown the achievements of Fashola or any other ACN governor, the propagandists will abuse, curse and hurl insults at you. They say we should accept whatever label they place on any politician as FINAL. Those they label performers, like Fashola, must be accepted by all and sundry as performers. Those they label as failures, must be regarded by all and sundry as failures. Any attempt to clarify any label will be met with curses, abuses and fierce attacks.
u ar a moffon!
I hate when pple see the truth and turn there back against it... I am nt a Fashola fan, bt the thread u ar refaring to is right ther on the hmepage, many pictures were uploaded in other to convice the OP totally of what Mr.Fash have archievd in lagos state. So, what again?
I hv told u several time(s) that if u hate some1 personally keep it to ur self and stop posting bull-shit here on NL.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by solomon111(m): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
So you have seen improvement in the country? Boy can I invite you to spend a night near Heathrow?
yes,they 've been improvements in the country,you just have to look to see them.
Choosing to see them is another issue entirely.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 26, 2012
koruji:
The way to make sure he doesn't start any 2015 tenure is to call him out now, educate the rest of the populace, and make sure he loses - if ever he contests.

Roflmao "Make Sure he loses" or chase him out before the end of first quarter 2013?

Ok, since you guys have demonstrated to the world that you are the biggest cowards on earth and are not willing to lay your lives for anything:

HAVENT YOU EVER HEARD OF THE WORD "IMPEACHMENT"?! Abi that one no dey una "democratic" lexicon?

If this guy makes it to 2015, he will be your President till 2019. After that he will implement that 7yr-single term constitutional amendment thing he has been chasing since the 3rd week he became President.

Why?

Because by 2018 his sins will be too much and he knows what his fate will be if he ever relinquishes power..... oh, plus Aso Rock go don too sweet to just leave like that.

Damn, what a country of docile cowards.

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by lacasa: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2012
solomon111: nagoma is a northerner.

Must everybody who is against incompetence be from the North or muslim undecided

You guys r running out of excuses, try harder grin
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by ba7man(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
My friend, stop telling LIES. I hate LIES. I am not the reason Nigeria is in a mess. I am entitled to my opinion, just like every other person, including you. That I dont agree with you does not make me the problem with Nigeria. And if you want to know the problem with Nigeria, I'll tell you. The problem with Nigeria is SYSTEMIC. We run a DYSFUNCTIONAL federation, that has been aptly described as FEEDING BOTTLE federation. All Nigeria has been doing in last 3 to 4 decades is SHARE OIL money. No productivity, no creativity, no hardwork, no innovation. The dysfunctional system was further compounded by SENSELESS acts of past govts, including forceful take over of missionary schools(responsible for fall in standard of education and upsurge in crime and criminality), seizure of privately owned refineries and creation fuel subsidy(reason why there are no functional private refineries in Nig today).
Unfortunately, the damages have taken root over the decade. Some are even irreversible. For instance the dysfunctional federation cannot be reversed by the incumbent because there will fierce opposition from legislators and governors from the north. The dysfunctional system has created a huge salary bill that depletes funds that would have been used to execute capital projects at both federal and state levels(except states that enjoy extra 13% derivation from oil) and a FERTILE GROUND for corruption. To make matters worse, nobody is creating wealth that will increase revenue. We'r all scampering and SHARING oil money. This is the PROBLEM with Nigeria. The incumbent is managing a very COMPLEX, COMPLICATED and dis-united (dis-united since independence) country. Even Obama will not fare better as the president of Nigeria. He may even be assasinated. The incumbent will do his bit and will sometime leave the stage for some others to try their hand on this same DYSFUNCTIONAL country
I have to agree with u on this one.....But you know PDP is the party that continues to promote this way of life in the Country, right?
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by chreldb(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2012
taharqa: SHUT dat yr mouth there HYPOCRITE. In as much as i loath Anenih, is he more CORRUPT (or seen as such) than Tinubu yr master? Is Tinubu, d chap u praise to high heavens here and who virtuali CONTROLS govts in d SW, any beta?....SHUT yr trap there again..

What does Tinubu have to do with anything? The poster you replied buttressed the fact that GEJ's excuse of careful thinking for slow decision making is rubbish by citing the Anenih example. So even if Tinubu is corrupt should that justify your president making stu.pid decisions or sppointing non credible and corrrupt people in his admin? You are blindly defending GEJ here. The man is not slow he is simply unfit to be a president. Simple!
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by sparko1(m): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2012
phoneport: One day Jona go swallow the Fish.
this got me rolling. when did our president become jona.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Demdem(m): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2012
Even the retardeen himself accepts the fact that he is just too slow. I wonder why his sycophants here will like us to believe otherwise. Very soon, he will also accept that he is dumb and daft.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 26, 2012
Paranoid.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 26, 2012
Aderostock:

We will show him and his cohorts an exit door come 2015. He has failed woefully from day one till now.

But yet youre willing to give him another 2yrs.....

To do what exactly? undecided
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by tallfish145(m): 11:30am On Dec 26, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Federalist2012 wrote:

tonydaymn wrote:

Oghene Conash weote:

Aniedi Nyong wrote:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/why-nigerians-think-im-slow-president-jonathan/
Rhino.5dm:
Federalist2012 wrote:

tonydaymn wrote:

Oghene Conash weote:

Aniedi Nyong wrote:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/why-nigerians-think-im-slow-president-jonathan/
Rhino.5dm:
Federalist2012 wrote:

tonydaymn wrote:

Oghene Conash weote:

Aniedi Nyong wrote:

i just dey look
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2012
DivideUs: Why dis guy de always address us from church?

Hes trying to do Nigerians like your user name.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by solomon111(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2012
Walexz02:
u ar a moffon!
I hate when pple see the truth and turn there back against it... I am nt a Fashola fan, bt the thread u ar refaring to is right ther on the hmepage, many pictures were uploaded in other to convice the OP totally of what Mr.Fash have archievd in lagos state. So, what again?
I hv told u several time(s) that if u hate some1 personally keep it to ur self and stop posting bull-shit here on NL.
what has fashola achieved in lagos state?
Lagos state as far as fashola is concerned is the island,ikeja and ikoyi.
Those on the mainland can go to hell.
Fashola is the most overated governor in the history of Nigeria.
If you are looking for examplary governors,go to akwa-ibom and Enugu.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by cupid4ig(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2012
na only for nl una dey get mouth abuse gej if una see am for road una fit talk idiots abeg make una close una smelling mouth especially this acn animals undecided
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by takedat(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2012
GEJ is right that he avoids making hasty decisions when its beneficial to the masses but quick to decide and encourage his aides and cronies to pillage and plunder our resources.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by solomon111(m): 11:35am On Dec 26, 2012
kingoflag:

Roflmao "Make Sure he loses" or chase him out before the end of first quarter 2013?

Ok, since you guys have demonstrated to the world that you are the biggest cowards on earth and are not willing to lay your lives for anything:

HAVENT YOU EVER HEARD OF THE WORD "IMPEACHMENT"?! Abi that one no dey una "democratic" lexicon?

If this guy makes it to 2015, he will be your President till 2019. After that he will implement that 7yr-single term constitutional amendment thing he has been chasing since the 3rd week he became President.

Why?

Because by 2018 his sins will be too much and he knows what his fate will be if he ever relinquishes power..... oh, plus Aso Rock go don too sweet to just leave like that.

Damn, what a country of docile cowards.
whydidn't you impeach OBJ?
The man was even looking for a third term.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Pataki: 11:35am On Dec 26, 2012
solomon111: nagoma is a northerner.

How lame and crass. We have heard it all before. Is this why GEJ is under-performing?

Is this why Nigeria has not distanced itself from corruption?

Is Islamic fundamentalism the reason why our beloved Retardeen is slow in developing Nigeria? If so, has the actions of GEJ kneeling down before Adeboye as president of Nigeria proven to you lot, Nigeria is not pro-islamic?

I wonder what you lot would have said if the likes of Nagoma, Buhari, et al had spoken about GEJ turning the redeem camp to Eagle square camp.

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by vanstanzy(m): 11:36am On Dec 26, 2012
This goes to show that the advisers surrounding the President re BLOCK HEADS. So the decision to remove the oil subsidy on the 1st of Jan n at a crucial time in d yr was well informed.
Mr Pres, take this as a lesson on Leadership 101; to be a good leader, u need to rally round the best brains under ur leadership.
Merry xmas n a happy new year.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Sxsells: 11:36am On Dec 26, 2012
undecided
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by KENESAGA(m): 11:36am On Dec 26, 2012
Aderostock:

We will show him and his cohorts an exit door come 2015. He has failed woefully from day one till now.
don't generalize by using "we" cos u only have one vote, till then.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 26, 2012
solomon111: All the hasty decisions that OBJ took in office,where has it gotten us?
Was it not one of the hasty decisions taken that lead to the Nigerian civil war,the relinguishing of bakassi to the cameroon,the genocide of odi and zaki biam.
Believe it or not,it is better not to make decisions,than to make hasty ones.

Seriously, what grade did you drop out of school?
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by GEJ1: 11:38am On Dec 26, 2012
My Fellow Nigerians,we must have some patience.Rome was not built in a day.Nigerians are expecting magic.I am not a magician.Chief Tony Anenih has been the chairman of the NPA Board since 2009.He was only reappointed.

In time Nigerians will begin to see the effect of our hardwork.We must all have patience and work together.

Thank you.

Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by phelpy: 11:40am On Dec 26, 2012
k2039:
[color=soyouquotedme]Another slow poke like the C-I-C.

I understand why GEJ may probably win in 2015, if we have more slow pokes like you, he will definitely win by a wide margin at that.
[/color]

You just demonstrated to the whole world that you are a person and a product of a failed education system
critics are people that think they know the road, but cannot drive...smh
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 26, 2012

Tell us the improvements you have seen.You better forget about him.He does not plan any legacy for himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bassey Albert Wins At Court Of Appeal / Neo-colonialism In Nigeria, Why Nigeria Is Rich, But Many Nigerians Are Poor / Petrol Crisis May Worsen As Depot Price Hits N165 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.