Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1283936 members, 1787433 topics. Date: Friday, 19 December 2014 at 03:15 AM

Which Of The Samsung Galaxy Is Good For Gaming - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of The Samsung Galaxy Is Good For Gaming (775 Views)

Specs, Features, Review And Price Of The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 In Nigeria / Gionee Is The Latest Company To Make Fun Of The Samsung Galaxy S5 / Samsung To Make BBM Available To All Galaxy Devices in the Samsung App Store (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Samsung Galaxy Is Good For Gaming by ibietela2(m): 6:27am On Dec 26, 2012
Guys i want to know which of the samsung galaxy is good gaming? Am a gameloft freak. Am planing on purchase the Y dous since the M pro is not in nigeria.
Re: Which Of The Samsung Galaxy Is Good For Gaming by haibe(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2012
ibietela2: Guys i want to know which of the samsung galaxy is good gaming? Am a gameloft freak. Am planing on purchase the Y dous since the M pro is not in nigeria.

Samsung SII, SIII, note

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Samsung Galaxy Is Good For Gaming by leslieu63(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
I have a samsung galaxy note2 and a tecno n3, but when it comes to playing hd games the note 2 is king. with its hd screen and quad processor hd game loft games runs like jet.currently playing modern combat4 zero hour hd.

Re: Which Of The Samsung Galaxy Is Good For Gaming by leslieu63(m): 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
playing gta vice city.

Re: Which Of The Samsung Galaxy Is Good For Gaming by leslieu63(m): 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
playing contract killer zombie 2

Re: Which Of The Samsung Galaxy Is Good For Gaming by haibe(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
please how much did you get the note? i love it
Re: Which Of The Samsung Galaxy Is Good For Gaming by pawn89(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
the samsung galaxy note 2 is just the perfect gaming phablet, am playing need for speed most wanted. BTW is there a way to copy the game files from the phone memory to external sd card
Re: Which Of The Samsung Galaxy Is Good For Gaming by leslieu63(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
pawn89: the samsung galaxy note 2 is just the perfect gaming phablet, am playing need for speed most wanted. BTW is there a way to copy the game files from the phone memory to external sd card
ya but ur game files won't work on external sd card.
Re: Which Of The Samsung Galaxy Is Good For Gaming by haibe(m): 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
leslieu63: ya but ur game files won't work on external sd card.

u dint ansa me how much did u grt it pls
Re: Which Of The Samsung Galaxy Is Good For Gaming by ibietela2(m): 3:41am On Dec 28, 2012
haibe:

Samsung SII, SIII, note

Guy na big money be that o... I mean android 2.3 phones

(0) (Reply)

Mail App Problem On Nokia X2-02 / Mtn Shared Data Bundle Deactivation / Mtn Blackberry Lite Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.