Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues (2862 Views)

The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body / The Journey Of Soul / The Difference Between The Soul And The Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 26, 2012
When one is pronounced Clinical dead, breathing cease, brain activities reduced to zero and brain functions stopped, about 10% of the patients have Extra sensory perception; OBE (Out of Body Experience) and ESP (Extra Sensory Perception). Although one is pronounced clinically dead, with hearing and eyes shutdown, this percentile of people always discuss vivid events and even witness their surgeries or medical process at the ER, the remote hearing functions of soul, the sight function etc are active and enable them see and hear the doctors from the ceiling area and not even from their physical body. What hovers up there is Soul. It survives dead and can hear, see and communicate etc. It comes to mind that the eyes, ears, are simply organs that the physical body channels certain function, due to its physical makeup. The soul does not need eyes to see, doesnt need ears to hear, doesnt need skin to feel. We can deduce that soul is 'aware' of everything without dedicated organs. The brain regulates breathing and other bodily functions and the memory stored in the brain is archived on a remote virtual location called the Mind. Think about having gmail account as your repository for emails/documents attachments and also having Google Drive as virtual HDD not just for your emails but other important documents. While the brain handles thoughts and other necessary functions for physical life to be possible, the mind is the virtual server that the brain transacts with for permanent storage and update of what we garbage in and out every day. For doubters I have data that proves medically how nerves in the brain at the atomic level transmutes virtual information to the remotely seeming location but medical science is limited to what name to call the virtual repository which is the mind of man. The brain is to the human body (man) what the Mind is to the virtual body(Soul). Brain is the memory repository to the human body and coordinates salient activities of they body without which the human body cant function. The mind is the brain of the Soul, and archives our experiences and knowledge within the Soul of man and it is very reason that, when we die, all knowledge stored in the mind apparently - the brain of soul, proceeds to ether with us. (Nothing is lost in nature). When one is reincarnated, we seem to be tapping directly into our minds, the archive of Soul in previous lifetime, and we seem to know certain fields of study or talents and pick them up easily than other things. This is because we mastered certain fields, certain skills in a previous life and all the knowledge and experiences are stored in the brain of Soul called the Mind. I will be discussing later about what God is, and what the Mind of God is. Lest I forget, I just confirmed that when we breath on the physical level, we glow on the soul (solar) level. I will be back when I am back, and when I feel like sharing more knowledge I gather from the Astral Laboratories. There is something I learnt about thoughts and how make them come to pass, I will share in future if am permitted to.
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
We are waiting for this new body of knowledge.
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by pastormustwacc: 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
Santa maria! estos amigo es muy muy interesante. . .
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
Wow!
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by Emmy9ite(m): 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
Keep deceiving yourself. So you believe in reincarnation? Smh undecided
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by pastormustwacc: 1:16am On Dec 27, 2012
Emmy9ite: Keep deceiving yourself. So you believe in reincarnation? Smh undecided
That part of the equation is somewhat controversial.
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
pastormustwacc:
That part of the equation is somewhat controversial.
Reincarnation is not controversial. It is proven time and again. Life as we call it, will have no meaning without reincarnation. It is truth that we go through life until the soul is 100% purified, and the clarity of our solar beam as an equation of how far our solar wavelength excites until it gets to a threshold that we become like angels in our journey to God realization.
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by greatgenius: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2012
Billyonaire: When one is pronounced Clinical dead, breathing cease, brain activities reduced to zero and brain functions stopped, about 10% of the patients have Extra sensory perception; OBE (Out of Body Experience) and ESP (Extra Sensory Perception). Although one is pronounced clinically dead, with hearing and eyes shutdown, this percentile of people always discuss vivid events and even witness their surgeries or medical process at the ER, the remote hearing functions of soul, the sight function etc are active and enable them see and hear the doctors from the ceiling area and not even from their physical body. What hovers up there is Soul. It survives dead and can hear, see and communicate etc. It comes to mind that the eyes, ears, are simply organs that the physical body channels certain function, due to its physical makeup. The soul does not need eyes to see, doesnt need ears to hear, doesnt need skin to feel. We can deduce that soul is 'aware' of everything without dedicated organs. The brain regulates breathing and other bodily functions and the memory stored in the brain is archived on a remote virtual location called the Mind. Think about having gmail account as your repository for emails/documents attachments and also having Google Drive as virtual HDD not just for your emails but other important documents. While the brain handles thoughts and other necessary functions for physical life to be possible, the mind is the virtual server that the brain transacts with for permanent storage and update of what we garbage in and out every day. For doubters I have data that proves medically how nerves in the brain at the atomic level transmutes virtual information to the remotely seeming location but medical science is limited to what name to call the virtual repository which is the mind of man. The brain is to the human body (man) what the Mind is to the virtual body(Soul). Brain is the memory repository to the human body and coordinates salient activities of they body without which the human body cant function. The mind is the brain of the Soul, and archives our experiences and knowledge within the Soul of man and it is very reason that, when we die, all knowledge stored in the mind apparently - the brain of soul, proceeds to ether with us. (Nothing is lost in nature). When one is reincarnated, we seem to be tapping directly into our minds, the archive of Soul in previous lifetime, and we seem to know certain fields of study or talents and pick them up easily than other things. This is because we mastered certain fields, certain skills in a previous life and all the knowledge and experiences are stored in the brain of Soul called the Mind. I will be discussing later about what God is, and what the Mind of God is. Lest I forget, I just confirmed that when we breath on the physical level, we glow on the soul (solar) level. I will be back when I am back, and when I feel like sharing more knowledge I gather from the Astral Laboratories. There is something I learnt about thoughts and how make them come to pass, I will share in future if am permitted to.
good post albeit some distortions...
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by greatgenius: 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
There is something I learnt about thoughts and how make them come to pass, I will share in future if am permitted to.
if you are permitted to? by who? are you in some kind of cult or something...you make it seem like the things you share or say are all secrets...these are not secrets..Thoughts are energy and your thoughts create your reality...i am not sure if you are aware but thoughts have always been creative and manifest in your life consciously or unconsciously regardless of level of awareness....most thoughts always come to pass...
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by MrAnony1(m): 2:11am On Dec 29, 2012
Reyginus: We are waiting for this new body of knowledge.
Bros shebi you dey see wetin me dey see? They don carry come again o!
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by greatgenius: 5:17am On Dec 29, 2012
^^^ I see you run away from the other thread... Your beliefs and so called logic are amazing ... You believe God is everywhere yet have no idea that God being everywhere also means that he is nowhere in particular... Wow.. very disappointed.. will make a thread about it and see what kind of minds we have on the religious section...
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by MrAnony1(m): 9:34am On Dec 29, 2012
greatgenius: ^^^ I see you run away from the other thread... Your beliefs and so called logic are amazing ... You believe God is everywhere yet have no idea that God being everywhere also means that he is nowhere in particular... Wow.. very disappointed.. will make a thread about it and see what kind of minds we have on the religious section...
Lol, my dear friend, I didn't run away from the thread. I only got tired of it especially when the argument started devolving into 1+1=3 and other such nonsense. That's around about where I gave up and calmly found the exit door.

As for God being everywhere meaning that He is nowhere in particular, I don't see that as true. In the same way I don't think it is true to say that water being everywhere in the sea means that it is nowhere in particular in the sea. "Everywhere" and "Nowhere" are not the same thing.
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 29, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Lol, my dear friend, I didn't run away from the thread. I only got tired of it especially when the argument started devolving into 1+1=3 and other such nonsense. That's around about where I gave up and calmly found the exit door.

As for God being everywhere meaning that He is nowhere in particular, I don't see that as true. In the same way I don't think it is true to say that water being everywhere in the sea means that it is nowhere in particular in the sea. "Everywhere" and "Nowhere" are not the same thing.
I do not know what the discourse was that brought the statement, but humans should cease to adjudge God in philosophical terms, God can better be expressed in Mysticism and science than in philosophy and religion, reason being that religion and philosophy lack research materials and medium of exploration into the energy called God....by humanoids. The concept of God remains a thoroughly hard theory; when its resolved, it defines the it-ness of God against the popular who-ness.
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by MrAnony1(m): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2012
Billyonaire: I do not know what the discourse was that brought the statement, but humans should cease to adjudge God in philosophical terms, God can better be expressed in Mysticism and science than in philosophy and religion, reason being that religion and philosophy lack research materials and medium of exploration into the energy called God....by humanoids. The concept of God remains a thoroughly hard theory and when it resolve defines the it-ness of God against the popular who-ness.
Perhaps at this point I should ask you to give us a comprehensive definition of God
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 29, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Perhaps at this point I should ask you to give us a comprehensive definition of God
There is no comprehensive definition to what God is, my quest to knowing what God is, took me decades, i journeyed from memberships to memberships, initiations to initiations, and even a baptism, then to atheism for 3 yrs then back too supra-theism. The knowledge of what humans called God isnt comprehensive, but what God is, can only be understood by minds that are thoroughly educated, there is no room for belief, its thorough intelligence, it is outside the box. It is not comprehensive. To understand what God is, one must understand the atom and its particulates as a function of energy. Atom has subatomic particles, these subatomic particles exist in all living and non-living things, and they are matter (anything that has weight (mass x energy) but occupies space (vacuum habitation; dont be startled when I say that 'thoughts' have atomic particles too. The particulate nature of thoughts is where I need to know if you accept that thoughts are particulate, by that I mean that thoughts have atoms. Let me know if you can accept this, and if you have doubts, please research, we must agree on particulate nature of thoughts before we can proceed to the Theory of God because if there is doubts on that principle, it becomes belief, dont believe but know...., like I said, its not comprehensive.
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by MrAnony1(m): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2012
Billyonaire: There is no comprehensive definition to what God is, my quest to knowing what God is, took me decades, i journeyed from memberships to memberships, initiations to initiations, and even a baptism, then to atheism for 3 yrs then back too supra-theism. The knowledge of what humans called God isnt comprehensive, but what God is, can only be understood by minds that are thoroughly educated, there is no room for belief, its thorough intelligence, it is outside the box. It is not comprehensive. To understand what God is, one must understand the atom and its particulates as a function of energy. Atom has subatomic particles, these subatomic particles exist in all living and non-living things, and they are matter (anything that has weight (mass x energy) but occupies space (vacuum habitation; dont be startled when I say that 'thoughts' have atomic particles too. The particulate nature of thoughts is where I need to know if you accept that thoughts are particulate, by that I mean that thoughts have atoms. Let me know if you can accept this, and if you have doubts, please research, we must agree on particulate nature of thoughts before we can proceed to the Theory of God because if there is doubts on that principle, it becomes belief, dont believe but know...., like I said, its not comprehensive.
Interesting. . . . . .I am ignorant of any such thing as "the particle nature of thoughts" would you mind explaining exactly what it is to me?
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Interesting. . . . . .I am ignorant of any such thing as "the particle nature of thoughts" would you mind explaining exactly what it is to me?
Our thoughts are basically electromagnetic waves. These are energy forms. I need you to do a little research on this. It will really help you and other forumites to understand the wave-particle paradox in regards to 'thoughts' . If you resolve that thoughts are energy, then we all know what energy is; its scientific definition. I am sure you understand that energy can be resolved to atoms then from there I will simply throw in a dice and what God will not be argued not at all. Cos the answer will simply open itself up. With this knowledge comes a startling understanding of the true meaning of the word 'God is everywhere'.
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by MrAnony1(m): 11:12am On Dec 29, 2012
Billyonaire: Our thoughts are basically electromagnetic waves. These are energy forms. I need you to do a little research on this. It will really help you and other forumites to understand the wave-particle paradox in regards to 'thoughts' . If you resolve that thoughts are energy, then we all know what energy is; its scientific definition. I am sure you understand that energy can be resolved to atoms then from there I will simply throw in a dice and what God will not be argued not at all. Cos the answer will simply open itself up. With this knowledge comes a startling understanding of the true meaning of the word 'God is everywhere'.
links please
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 29, 2012
Mr_Anony:
links please
My brother truism is not evangelical. To know the truth, you work for it. I do not want to recommend a particular material so readers will not tie this to a school of thought and dismiss it as occult,cult,satanic and give this science a bad name just to hang it. Even though astra-scientific and mystical knowledge isnt secularly popular in this generation, you might still find clues in google. I can help you with a google dork, go to google and type : Wave nature of thoughts, or energy nature of thoughts. Read about Emergy and Exergy too. Let me know when you are convinced on the Wavy/Particulate/energy nature of thoughts, then we can proceed.
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by greatgenius: 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2012
Mr_Anony:
what he is saying is that like all " thoughts are energetic .. Thoughts , ideas, emotions, words are all energetic and creative....They are electromagnetic energy.. Your thoughts are creative and thus create your reality or life...

Everything springs from the thought/mind/spiritual( they are all the same thing )...God is thought or more precisely energy ...God or energy is all there is...
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by greatgenius: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
Billyonaire: I do not know what the discourse was that brought the statement, but humans should cease to adjudge God in philosophical terms, God can better be expressed in Mysticism and science than in philosophy and religion, reason being that religion and philosophy lack research materials and medium of exploration into the energy called God....by humanoids. The concept of God remains a thoroughly hard theory; when its resolved, it defines the it-ness of God against the popular who-ness.
The concept of God is not a hard to understand..it is hard because you made it so ..saying God can only be understood through science and mysticism shows how much you know about " God"... Mysticism does as worst of a job as religion in explaining God evidenced by some of the distortions In your write up ... You said once that there is something bigger than " God" on another thread...

Most of you Aryans have a hard time understanding Because of your numerous illusions.. everyone believes his way is the best...
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by greatgenius: 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2012
Mr_Anony:

well just because he brought that up shouldn't have made you run.. anyway I made a thread about that so stop by to share your views and we will discuss..
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Bros shebi you dey see wetin me dey see? They don carry come again o!
Lolol. Make we dey see as e go be na.
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2012
Billyonaire: I do not know what the discourse was that brought the statement, but humans should cease to adjudge God in philosophical terms, God can better be expressed in Mysticism and science than in philosophy and religion, reason being that religion and philosophy lack research materials and medium of exploration into the energy called God....by humanoids. The concept of God remains a thoroughly hard theory; when its resolved, it defines the it-ness of God against the popular who-ness.
Your point?
This will be interesting.
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by pastormustwacc: 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2012
@OP, i put it to you, please who is God?
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2012
pastormustwacc: @OP, i put it to you, please who is God?
That question does not exist. The correct question is; What is God? Let me use this opportunity to clear up an issue that someone raised up there about my earlier post where I stated to the christians and moslims who wanted to derail that there is something bigger than their God, I really meant it. The concept of God of christianism is the reason atheists believe there is no God. Jehovah (YWH) called Yaweh is actually a god in the astral plane. Jehovah was an Avatar representing the pure energy during that semester in the cosmic calender (so to speak). All things can be resolved to energy; humans, dogs, wood, tv, air, thoughts, spirits etc. So the totality of all the energy that there is in the multiverses is what God is, we are gods and part of the grand design. God isnt separate from us, we are part of God. The embodiments of totality is what we are.
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 30, 2012
greatgenius: The concept of God is not a hard to understand..it is hard because you made it so ..saying God can only be understood through science and mysticism shows how much you know about " God"... Mysticism does as worst of a job as religion in explaining God evidenced by some of the distortions In your write up ... You said once that there is something bigger than " God" on another thread...

Most of you Aryans have a hard time understanding Because of your numerous illusions.. everyone believes his way is the best...
You have just repeated the facts in my discourse by concurring that God is energy. You should give me credit for that, cos there is no distortions in my write-up, how can you say there is distortion but you quote the thing i said and explained. The first step to learning more is being teachable and not condemning a theory without an alternative theory that can pass scientific empericism. Lets proceed should you have proven facts. I am eager to learn scientific based facts and not history and philosophy of religion. Mysticism is pure science with spiritism
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by greatgenius: 2:02am On Dec 30, 2012
Billyonaire: You have just repeated the facts in my discourse by concurring that God is energy. You should give me credit for that, cos there is no distortions in my write-up, how can you say there is distortion but you quote the thing i said and explained. The first step to learning more is being teachable and not condemning a theory without an alternative theory that can pass scientific empericism. Lets proceed should you have proven facts. I am eager to learn scientific based facts and not history and philosophy of religion. Mysticism is pure science with spiritism
first bolded..i concurred because you said the truth..you didnt say anything new. i have known about this for as long as i can remember. i have said this on a number of threads and forums. there are no secrets and nothing new under the sun or universe only ignorance.

2.@second bolded...i did give you credit by quoting your post as "good writeup" albeit the distortions because you seem to be on the right path..One of your problems though is that evidenced by wanting me to give you credit is that you somehow think some of the things you say are "secrets"... understand people dont know becuase they dont want to re-member. when they are ready to awake they will remember all the "secrets" of the universe because it lies in their soul. their very being.. there is none greater, we are all a microsom of the ONE GOD..we are God.there is only one of us here..

3. not very important but yes your write up contains distortions. i could quote you again and bold out the distortions but like i said not important. the important thing is that you are beginning to remember who you are.. God in flesh
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by greatgenius: 4:01am On Dec 30, 2012
Billyonaire: That question does not exist. The correct question is; What is God? Let me use this opportunity to clear up an issue that someone raised up there about my earlier post where I stated to the christians and moslims who wanted to derail that there is something bigger than their God, I really meant it. The concept of God of christianism is the reason atheists believe there is no God. Jehovah (YWH) called Yaweh is actually a god in the astral plane. Jehovah was an Avatar representing the pure energy during that semester in the cosmic calender (so to speak). All things can be resolved to energy; humans, dogs, wood, tv, air, thoughts, spirits etc. So the totality of all the energy that there is in the multiverses is what God is, we are gods and part of the grand design. God isnt separate from us, we are part of God. The embodiments of totality is what we are.
@ bolded again another distortion... saying YHWH is just a god in the astral or third plane presupposes that he is separate from his "creations" or some other god created "humanity"... YHWH(Yahweh) like lucifer and others like the Ra's etc are soul memory complexes... "humans" are all avatars or individuated aspect of Yahweh .YHWH is the God or creation of life on this planet.. "humans" ( in quote because not every human that incarnates here is part of the YHWH soul group). i have already explained what YHWH the personal name of the god of this planet really stands for so im not going to do it again..

having said that again saying there is something "bigger" than their God is not really saying much... bigger as in what, more powerfully? more grand? more majestic? i ask these questions becuase i want to make sure you undestand what you are saying and not distortions...
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by Affiliated(m): 11:40am On Dec 30, 2012
Mr_Anony:
As for God being everywhere meaning that He is nowhere in particular, I don't see that as true. In the same way I don't think it is true to say that water being everywhere in the sea means that it is nowhere in particular in the sea.

I don't mean to digress but please can you tell me the particular point in the sea water can be found? Emphasis on particular
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by pastormustwacc: 11:59am On Dec 30, 2012
greatgenius: @ bolded again another distortion... saying YHWH is just a god in the astral or third plane presupposes that he is separate from his "creations" or some other god created "humanity"... YHWH(Yahweh) like lucifer and others like the Ra's etc are soul memory complexes... "humans" are all avatars or individuated aspect of Yahweh .YHWH is the God or creation of life on this planet.. "humans" ( in quote because not every human that incarnates here is part of the YHWH soul group). i have already explained what YHWH the personal name of the god of this planet really stands for so im not going to do it again..

having said that again saying there is something "bigger" than their God is not really saying much... bigger as in what, more powerfully? more grand? more majestic? i ask these questions becuase i want to make sure you undestand what you are saying and not distortions...

@op, i originally did not wish to comment on this thread, but i have a strong feeling that you completely believe these things you post. I have limited knowlege of astral sciences, but i am curious because something tells me that you truly believe many of these things you claim with all your heart, and i am very curious as to why:

So please answer the following questions:
- How does one measure the size of God, to tell if there is something bigger.
- Have you ever visited the astral plane?
- Do you have any paranormal abilities such as psychic abilities,
- What is your religious belief?
- How sure are you that your sources of information are correct?
Re: More About The Mind Of Man, Mind Of Soul And Related Issues by greatgenius: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2012
^^^ you quoted the wrong post. i am not the @OP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Grabs Pastor's Manhood In Church Service (pic) / Atheism Is Growing In Nigeria With Proof / What Is The Bible Meaning Of Speaking In Tongues? {glossolalia Or Xenoglossy}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.